Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:36:47 PM

I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

I agree with this! If the escrow also agree we can close the agreement.

Regards

I really like this solution.

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:52:26 PM

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

Regards

Me too! Can we create a poll for this solution?
SeanPiknick

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:04:44 PM

Now for the escrow :

Regards

I really like this solution too

I am an investor and ready to pruff to my investments by signing message from input address as i'm newbie
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:13:48 PM

Now We are going on OPAIR talks . We need SebastianJu to come here for making comments or give his idea about this. But I do not see him anywhere. All investors contribute their money to this project and They have been discussing about how to use the escrow funds .
They also want their project to run smoothly without discontinuation.

cryptobart

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:32:44 PM

Now for the escrow :

I agree with this proposal.

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:48:21 PM

Now We are going on OPAIR talks . We need SebastianJu to come here for making comments or give his idea about this. But I do not see him anywhere. All investors contribute their money to this project and They have been discussing about how to use the escrow funds .

let us all send a many messages to SebastianJu!

Why? Wasserman is already taking contact with him.

Regards

After that all we need is to see if SebastianJu agrees to it or not. And don't forget the 2 people who are never been seen can also disagree.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:01:21 PM

let us all send a many messages to SebastianJu!

Why? Wasserman is already taking contact with him.

Regards

After that all we need is to see if SebastianJu agrees to it or not. And don't forget the 2 people who are never been seen can also disagree.

Yes, dont spam to SebastianJu..he did the right thing and probably between today or tomorrow give its opinion on the latest proposal most accepted so far.

Regards

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:05:03 PM

Now for the escrow :

As I said before, we agree with this proposal, but all agree with this point?: "I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.", will be great for us to have more funds, but that would change the initial proposal and we do not want that once accepted by the escrow, some users go and complain about this point. That is, once the proposal is accepted by SJ, will be an agreement reached with the consent of the community.

Regards

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:30:28 PM

@wasserman99, im ok with that too.

Good health to Opair!

vasdav

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:37:31 PM

Now for the escrow :

As I said before, we agree with this proposal, but all agree with this point?: "I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.", will be great for us to have more funds, but that would change the initial proposal and we do not want that once accepted by the escrow, some users go and complain about this point. That is, once the proposal is accepted by SJ, will be an agreement reached with the consent of the community.

Regards

But what if you will sell 9% of all coins? Price per coin will be dumped hard. I'm against it. Need to come up with something
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:43:25 PM

Now for the escrow :

Regards

But what if you will sell 9% of all coins? Price per coin will be dumped hard. I'm against it. Need to come up with something

Good point...We dont have problem if that coins go to an escrow address.

Regards

Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:56:41 PM

Now for the escrow :

Regards

Regards

I also agree.
vasdav

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:57:45 PM

Now for the escrow :

Regards

Regards
Ok, nice Smiley
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:02:22 PM

Yesm i think so, any other escrows do the same thing, the general pattern is release partial fund when they complete X% of roadmap. I heard that lisk team doesn't get a lot of fund, they use their own money if the fund is short, and 15k btc is not released in one time. This is very good way to protect investors, not only release a copy-paste wallet. SebastianJu is the most famous escrow, we hope to see this project can be a real in use and legit project

I agree with that and be honest 33 000$ for beginning is not bad at all.
That pressure to get that 7BTC from escrow looks like someone want get them and vanish.
Do really that 7 BTC mean that much ? I don't buy that.
Devs can you make that beta wallet in 2 weeks like you wrote - all can wait and see work putted in.
If someone just BS that he doesn't have time bla bla ... but we work full time on opair it looks just "bad".

Escrow is doing good waiting for DEVs progress and this is fair.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:20:05 PM

Good decision on escrow SebastianJu to not yet release the ICO funds from the 2nd phase until there is direction on this. It will be a good time for the CEO Frank to come out and give order to the chaos.

Looks like wasserman just wants to collect ICO funds quickly without any clear plan on what to do with the project. Lol
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:27:30 PM

Guys, I see alot of posts of accounts that want me to release the coins to wasserman99. Unfortunately the only persons I can trust to be real persons are investors that showed some sort of proof of their investment and wasserman99 as the dev. It seems there are other threads about OPAIR where the vibrations are completely the opposite and they can't post here. In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors.

So if you invested then please contact me with your wish to FORWARD the coins to wasserman99. Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1 are only enough to pay for having a wallet in hands and running a sig campaign. There are much smaller ICO's that manage to do that without receiving any investment.

So far wasserman99 could not explain the usage of that kind of a lot of money so if I had contact with an experienced altcoin user on this forum before, who invested into this ICO now and I trust him then let me know and please let me know why these numbers match up.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Tradingriver

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:43:53 PM

why should anyone want to release this funds right now? Nothing is delivered. Otherwise an Escrow makes no sense.
Tradingriver

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:52:52 PM

sry, but i am stupid or why does the devs need 7 btc for the signature campaign? They bounty is paid in XPO or not?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:55:37 PM

Guys, I see alot of posts of accounts that want me to release the coins to wasserman99. Unfortunately the only persons I can trust to be real persons are investors that showed some sort of proof of their investment and wasserman99 as the dev. It seems there are other threads about OPAIR where the vibrations are completely the opposite and they can't post here. In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors.

So if you invested then please contact me with your wish to FORWARD the coins to wasserman99. Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1 are only enough to pay for having a wallet in hands and running a sig campaign. There are much smaller ICO's that manage to do that without receiving any investment.

So far wasserman99 could not explain the usage of that kind of a lot of money so if I had contact with an experienced altcoin user on this forum before, who invested into this ICO now and I trust him then let me know and please let me know why these numbers match up.

Isn't one of your basic rules that a block explorer needs to be available 7 days after launch? So Wasserman99 needs to launch OPAIR, maybe everything that is written in OPs is not available at this time, but that should be ok. He launch the coin so that coins can be send to the investors. If in those 7 days there is still no block explorer etc, then people should still be able to ask for a refunds and those coins should go to a unrecovered wallet.

I didn't check the source code of this coin yet, I even don't know if there is source code available at this moment, but every coin is a clone of another coin. It would be most unlikely that OPAIR is suddenly a total new coin.

You should keep the coins locked as long it is necessary to keep them locked and people should already be able to ask a refunds if they want to do this now. Refunds should be available all the time. Funds should only be released in 7 days or later if it is still not clear what the real story is behind OPAIR.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:55:52 PM

sry, but i am stupid or why does the devs need 7 btc for the signature campaign? They bounty is paid in XPO or not?

no it Is paid in BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: