Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:46:11 PM

What's odd is Frank and Hao not bothering posting in this thread to clear up the fire.  Are they that busy with their fulltime day jobs?  How are they going to have time to work on this project?  Do they even exist?  So many unknowns and the only ones defending the project are the ones who nosedived in because of the 25% bonus without any research.  What's 25% bonus of nothing?  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:52:05 PM

it would have been best if this thread isn't going to be lifted on top.
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:08:07 PM

Hi,

Is a webcam session with the devs possible? Or out of the  thanks

NO because they dont exist Smiley

He will erase my post soon. DONT İNVEST HE İS A SCAMMER ! He cant provide anything, no live stream with devs, not his own identity, domain is hidden you dont know who they are at all.
Moderated thread, NO ESCROW and he cant even answer basic questions because he is a SCAMMER.

OP is absent for 12 hours, definitely he got a heart stroke due to scammy behavior. OP deserves to die because he is scammer, nice warning! Nowadays the investment gets less, but the sad thing is 61 btc invested, some ppl were already scammed  Angry Sad
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:15:19 PM

i feel sorry for teh guys who have already invested but this may have been an even bigger shit show if not.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:21:23 PM

this project not even started but dev is no where to find, just hope that they will proceed on this
i seen that there's already members who invested for this it will be a big lost for those who
trust the project.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:54:38 PM

this project not even started but dev is no where to find, just hope that they will proceed on this
i seen that there's already members who invested for this it will be a big lost for those who
trust the project.

PLEASE EVERYONE, READ THIS!

I dont know what do you. There is a group of people who complain about things that were already clear before the ICO. We will not change our rules. We are no more bad (or good) for using or not escrow. But to show what we can do, we need time. We are still in the ICO phase. We are overwhelmed. Although If I answer them they will continue writing lies. The project are being killing by this campaign. The worst thing is that some users who do not know our project, they think we are a scam because those users say it. It is a vicious circle.
The main point of the matter is that some users want to use escrow and want a video session.
  • About the video, if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get our goals if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.
  • About the escrow, we believe that using an escrow adds nothing to our proposal. We are going to 100% with Opair, giving our identities from the beginning, because we trust in what we do. And we risk that the escrow, which is a person we do not know, decide not to release the funds. You have to keep in mind, there were many large projects that did not use escrow (eth-lisk) given the legitimacy of its creators. On the other hand, there are many people here in the forum using fake escrow, as you well know. In short, that led us to make this decision

This campaign againt us is totally unfair for us and for the investors.

It seems that these guys want me to go to believe that they were right. It's sick. But we will show theirs the opposite. I'll stay here and I'm not going nowhere as they say.

Regards

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:56:10 PM

Hi,

Is a webcam session with the devs possible? Or out of the  thanks

NO because they dont exist Smiley

He will erase my post soon. DONT İNVEST HE İS A SCAMMER ! He cant provide anything, no live stream with devs, not his own identity, domain is hidden you dont know who they are at all.
Moderated thread, NO ESCROW and he cant even answer basic questions because he is a SCAMMER.

OP is absent for 12 hours, definitely he got a heart stroke due to scammy behavior. OP deserves to die because he is scammer, nice warning! Nowadays the investment gets less, but the sad thing is 61 btc invested, some ppl were already scammed  Angry Sad

Yeah. I guess we've come too late to reveal him.
Its probably not 61 btc though.  The rest of those funds are perhaps from his own wallet. He just sent some btc just so unsuspecting investors see someone actually invest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shapeshiftscam

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:16:31 PM

trust the project.

I dont know what do you. There is a group of people who complain about things that were already clear before the ICO. We will not change our rules. We are no more bad (or good) for using or not escrow. But to show what we can do, we need time. We are still in the ICO phase. We are overwhelmed. Although If I answer them they will continue writing lies. The project are being killing by this campaign. The worst thing is that some users who do not know our project, they think we are a scam because those users say it. It is a vicious circle.
The main point of the matter is that some users want to use escrow and want a video session.
  • About the video, if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get our goals if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.
  • About the escrow, we believe that using an escrow adds nothing to our proposal. We are going to 100% with Opair, giving our identities from the beginning, because we trust in what we do. And we risk that the escrow, which is a person we do not know, decide not to release the funds. You have to keep in mind, there were many large projects that did not use escrow (eth-lisk) given the legitimacy of its creators. On the other hand, there are many people here in the forum using fake escrow, as you well know. In short, that led us to make this decision

It seems that these guys want me to go to believe that they were right. It's sick. But we will show theirs the opposite. I'll stay here and I'm not going nowhere as they say.

Regards

I guarantee I will invest if the project shows legit, and won't say negative about this project. Do you think this situation is made by yourself??  You refused to show us the proofs and talked some illogical excuse like "threat to devs". Since you have published their linkedin, you should shouw their legit info, that's the key to solve current situation, unless your devs info are real fake, therefore you won't publish the hangout/interview.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:29:40 PM

trust the project.

Regards

You are saying two things at the same time...

1st is that Frank and Hao will not work full time in this project

2nd they are busy in their personal work

How the hell you meant to have a working project if both of them are busy in their jobs, instead of opair....

And yes, if they do work, there is no harm in an interview.... on weekend, when they are free....

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:34:13 PM

trust the project.

• About the video, if Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and affect their personal work, because as we will not get our goals if they continue with the campaign against us, so they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only two months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds.  Do you understand? Thus, we are now looking at what is best for everyone.

Regards

I guarantee I will invest if the project shows legit, and won't say negative about this project. Do you think this situation is made by yourself??  You refused to show us the proofs and talked some illogical excuse like "threat to devs". Since you have published their linkedin, you should shouw their legit info, that's the key to solve current situation, unless your devs info are real fake, therefore you won't publish the hangout/interview.

SCAMMER DEV deleted my post again ofc Smiley İ wont let you fuck more people no chance mate. Make a live stream video with the devs and i swear to god i will invest 10 btc :)CMON MATE 10 SECONDS VİDEO Cheesy

And we will make sure that kellendil that does not threatned anyone Cheesy Cheesy

And ya, i will invest too, if you are legit....

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:34:36 PM

trust the project.

Regards

How the hell you meant to have a working project if both of them are busy in their jobs, instead of opair....

And yes, if they do work, there is no harm in an interview.... on weekend, when they are free....

1. Yes, our plan is that both of them working full time afther the ICO ends, but we need funds to do that.
2. Its right, currently they have another fulltime jobs to care.

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:37:31 PM

Escrow Update

We got in touch with a trusted person in the forum. We will use an escrow for the remaining ICO period.

When we have news, we will update this thread.

Regards

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:39:33 PM

Escrow Update

We got in touch with a trusted person in the forum. We will use an escrow for the remaining ICO period.

Regards

Use an exchange site like bittrex. I think that is a much trust worthy compare to using a reputable user here in bitcointalk.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:41:06 PM

trust the project.

Regards

1. Yes, our plan is that both of them working full time afther the ICO ends, but we need funds to do that.
2. Its right, currently they have another fulltime jobs to care.

Now, that is great. To add more greatness into the project, you can do a radio talk show during the ICO period.... Like bitcointalkradio, letstalkbitcoin.. I mean this is far more better than a video if you are concerned about Frank n Hao privacy

I hope you can agree on the radio talk show

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
shapeshiftscam

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:45:48 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 05:57:39 PM by shapeshiftscam

Since people have warned here for 2 days, and you see now the funding is less than before. You should do:
1. if this is legit, why you don't disclose your devs info, and make an interview like other guys recommended. Therefore get more fund after people confirm those devs are real, legit and reliable. it is obvious that people don't threat good and reliable persons.  Grin  You don't make an excuse please!!! Angry
2. keeping the info secret means you won't get more fund(more and more people will realize this project is a scam if you refuse to show transparency to us. IT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO INVESTORS, WHO HAVE INVESTED 61 BTC TO YOU SO FAR), so it is decide by you. We are not trolls, we just come to warn innocent people about the suspicious things.
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:58:29 PM

Escrow Update

Regards

That is good news. As going public for your team seems to be an issue would it be possible that the identities of Frank,  Hao and you could also be verified by this trusted person - without a disclosure of any of the data?

But if at least an escrow user here in the forum gives green light by saying "Yes, this team consists out these three guys. I have talked to them and verified them". That would cool down some of the worries I think.

Lazarus2016

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:58:33 PM

Escrow Update

Regards

Use an exchange site like bittrex. I think that is a much trust worthy compare to using a reputable user here in bitcointalk.

If Bittrex would do the escrow for free then i would agree, but the price that they are asking is crazy.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:04:47 PM

Escrow Update

Regards

If Bittrex would do the escrow for free then i would agree, but the price that they are asking is crazy.

how much do they ask?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:06:02 PM

Escrow Update

Regards

That's great, I will follow the updates. who is the member? SebastianJu?
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:07:16 PM

Maybe you should also reconsider the reward that you give for translation bounties

Translations: 1000 XPO

Greek

Philippines

Russian

Indonesian

Hebrew

Korean

Croatian

Because of the low amount only a few translations were done. I can do Ukrainian and Turkish if you want, but please adjust the reward. I estimate around 8 - 12 hours work to complete this translation and receiving only 1000 XPO is low. In real world if i would do this translation it would cost the customer close to $500. Not saying that you should give $500 but a bounty that reward people that do the translation with $25 - $50 would be a lot better then 1000 XPO coins. I believe at current ICO price that is even not $1, so please consider increasing the price as some key countries are certainly missing. Spanish... Chinese... Turkish... Dutch... German... Indian...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: