Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:53:27 AM

This is the most stupid dev you'd ever have really. I don't wonder how stupid the supporter can be.
but let me just tell you, when you find out who he really are, it would be really funny that you'd stop bothering to remind the future investors of this ICO to not invest.

Stop telling lies, or prove your accusations. All you do is talk without giving any proof or evidence about what you say, you only want to continue with your FUD. As a courtesy, I'll give you until the end of the day for you to try to explain or give evidence on what you say. After that, you will be banned from our thread.

You can continue with your FUD in any other thread, but not here.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:03:51 AM

This is the most stupid dev you'd ever have really. I don't wonder how stupid the supporter can be.
but let me just tell you, when you find out who he really are, it would be really funny that you'd stop bothering to remind the future investors of this ICO to not invest.

Stop telling lies, or prove your accusations. All you do is talk without giving any proof or evidence about what you say, you only want to continue with your FUD. As a courtesy, I'll give you until the end of the day for you to try to explain or give evidence on what you say. Following that, you will be banned from our thread.

Regards

its you that needs to prove something actually. you need to prove you are not going to run away with the funds that you won't even send to the escrow.

I tried to look for some of your traces and I think your friends call you Armandy.  but i could be wrong...
we'll see what the rest of those who dox you can find out as well, they probably have found that page of yours as well. but yeah.
i leave you to prove yourself not to run that 60+ btc

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:16:30 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 05:03:43 AM by wasserman99

Stop telling lies, or prove your accusations. All you do is talk without giving any proof or evidence about what you say, you only want to continue with your FUD. As a courtesy, I'll give you until the end of the day for you to try to explain or give evidence on what you say. Following that, you will be banned from our thread.

Regards

its you that needs to prove something actually. you need to prove you are not going to run away with the funds that you won't even send to the escrow.

I tried to look for some of your traces and I think your friends call you Armandy.  but i could be wrong...
we'll see what the rest of those who dox you can find out as well, they probably have found that page of yours as well. but yeah.
i leave you to prove yourself not to run that 60+ btc

Huh Armandy? Portugal?  Huh Huh You're seeing many conspiracies where there are none. All your past messages were attacking us for no reason and as we go tired, as these affect the interest of our investors. PLEASE PROOF your attacks against us. As I said, if you cant proof your words/attacks, at the end of the day you will be banned from our thread but will be free to continue doing FUD in another thread.

you need to prove you are not going to run away with the funds that you won't even send to the escrow.

We have already provided all the information that we believe necessary and we are complying with the agreement we made with SebastianJu. So, also you distrust SebastianJu and Lutpin?

Regards

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:21:48 AM

You can always bann me really. you won't be able to do that on the unmoderated thread.  And you might as well respond over there if i posted some proof on that thread.  I know that's not what you wanted, is it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:30:57 AM

You can always bann me really. you won't be able to do that on the unmoderated thread.  And you might as well respond over there if i posted some proof on that thread.  I know that's not what you wanted, is it?

Man, do what you want, I do not care. You're totally wrong. But I will not allow you to keep attacking us without proof in this thread. If you want to go to that thread or create thousand new I do not care. But remember, that I am giving the possibility to expose all your supposed evidence in this thread, but as always there is nothing.
My current question is whether you're a paid troll or someone too proud to admit you're wrong.

Regards

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:39:47 AM

You can always bann me really. you won't be able to do that on the unmoderated thread.  And you might as well respond over there if i posted some proof on that thread.  I know that's not what you wanted, is it?

Man, do what you want, I do not care. You're totally wrong. But I will not allow you to keep attacking us without proof in this thread. If you want to go to that thread or create thousand new I do not care. But remember, that I am giving the possibility to expose all your supposed evidence in this thread, but as always there is nothing.
My current question is whether you're a paid troll or someone too proud to admit you're wrong.

Regards

You own the github with the wasserman on that page https://github.com/Opair
And yet you claim you're the Opair Marketing Director but then okay.. maybe. Who's Nicholas Sparks again? I know that's your psuedo.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:44:51 AM

Regards

You own the github with the wasserman on that page https://github.com/Opair
And yet you claim you're the Opair Marketing Director but then okay.. maybe. Who's Nicholas Sparks again? I know that's your psuedo.

I dont understand your question. Yes!, I am the Marketing Director, which I took to create all accounts: twitter, github, slack. And Sparks its just a pseudonym that I use.

Regards

NASdaq

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:45:57 AM

In start of the ico, the rules were accepted by all. Then by a suggestion of the community they decided to use an escrow for the future. They did not change the rules without asking anyone and to the detriment of investors, but just changed that rule for the future of the ICO for the community suggestion. And they established that the second phase will be escrow and refund to anyone who asks, because will be governed by the rules of escrow (SebastianJu). It is very clear to me.

Not extending escrow to ALL investors is obviously to the detriment of those investors who don't get it. The dev team changed the rules, that is obvious too, and not changing rules for all investors is very unfair. They have the chance to do the right thing and offer escrow to ALL investors. If they don't then their ICO continues to suffer from scam perception.

The devs didn't change the rules, they divided the ICO in two phases, the first one under certain conditions, and the second one under other conditions. It is then obvious that the btc given under the first conditions must stay under the first conditions, as the investors consented the first conditions, not the second. It would be wrong to assume every investor from the first ICO phase agree on the second conditions. You can't do whatever you want.

The devs changed the rules/conditions/terms, where in the original OP is any mention of phase 1 & phase 2?

It's so obvious they changed the terms of the ICO in response to criticism ... they should make same conditions for every investor, otherwise ask yourself why they wouldn't? If ALL funds are in escrow ALL investors will have 100% confidence a working network will be delivered.
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:15:13 AM

I see many people telling that not transfering the funds which have been collected before an escrow was decided and choosen, to this escrow, is unfair for early investors.
You all also mention that this non-transfer keeps proving this project is a scam ... Didn't wasserman99 and Opair team already changed their initial plan, about the escrow, for your satisfaction?

To you, people fudding, annoying, and being a bit more upsetting at each shitty message you leave on this thread, what about you leaving here? what about you proving your says? what about you just ignoring this thread?  Angry

In my opinion, the fair thing, about this escrow, which i guess is (or will be) paid, would be him to be pay on funds collected after his mission started, independently to early collected funds. Roll Eyes

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:39:27 AM

can anyone give me the link to download windows wallet, so that i can also start to mine this coin.
NASdaq

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:11:07 PM

I see many people telling that not transfering the funds which have been collected before an escrow was decided and choosen, to this escrow, is unfair for early investors.
You all also mention that this non-transfer keeps proving this project is a scam ... Didn't wasserman99 and Opair team already changed their initial plan, about the escrow, for your satisfaction?

To you, people fudding, annoying, and being a bit more upsetting at each shitty message you leave on this thread, what about you leaving here? what about you proving your says? what about you just ignoring this thread?  Angry

In my opinion, the fair thing, about this escrow, which i guess is (or will be) paid, would be him to be pay on funds collected after his mission started, independently to early collected funds. Roll Eyes

what do you call a dev who disadvantages those investors who show faith in him/her first? there was no phase 1 & phase 2 in the original OP, so if escrow is offered to anyone, it should be offered to ALL ... simple!
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:30:10 PM

To you, people fudding, annoying, and being a bit more upsetting at each shitty message you leave on this thread, what about you leaving here? what about you proving your says? what about you just ignoring this thread?  Angry

what do you call a dev who disadvantages those investors who show faith in him/her first? there was no phase 1 & phase 2 in the original OP, so if escrow is offered to anyone, it should be offered to ALL ... simple!

I guess that the amount of tokens early investors bought should also be superior to the amount of after-escrow-has-been-decided bought, at a same scale.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 02:25:21 PM

Jeez so much fud it makes me sick  Undecided

Game of Links

cyber~license©
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:32:55 PM

They want to collect 1000 BTC, but are too stingy  to pay the few bucks more for the escrow of the first 70 BTC. Illogical.  Huh Roll Eyes
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 04:44:30 PM

We were already forwarded the BTC raised today to the escrow. To avoid any confusion, I want to clarify that our wallet created two outputs in the transaction. But, as you may know, all funds remain in our wallet. I leave here the information: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9007/why-are-there-two-transaction-outputs-when-sending-to-one-address

Regards

Will have to be confirmed by Sebastian.

I received 0.51b till now. In around a hour the next payment should come if there were investments...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
penniless1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:52:28 PM

They want to collect 1000 BTC, but are too stingy  to pay the few bucks more for the escrow of the first 70 BTC. Illogical.  Huh Roll Eyes

Wasn't it 700BTC?  I dunno about you, but 300BTC difference isn't something to just round off.
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:03:09 PM

Wasn't it 700BTC?  I dunno about you, but 300BTC difference isn't something to just round off.

Not sure, it may be that I got confused with Stratis. Nevertheless, it is illogical or not?
penniless1

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:32:38 PM

Not sure, it may be that I got confused with Stratis. Nevertheless, it is illogical or not?

Illogical? Mayhap.  But even delusions have grades from minor to grand.

Btw, why are you co-signing illogical concepts in your signature line?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:46:49 PM

We were already forwarded the BTC raised today to the escrow. To avoid any confusion, I want to clarify that our wallet created two outputs in the transaction. But, as you may know, all funds remain in our wallet. I leave here the information: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/9007/why-are-there-two-transaction-outputs-when-sending-to-one-address

Regards

Will have to be confirmed by Sebastian.

I received 0.51b till now. In around a hour the next payment should come if there were investments...

Now 1.49231024 BTC (https://blockchain.info/address/3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck). Hopefully we continue to grow in this way.

loracle

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:15:18 PM

In start of the ico, the rules were accepted by all. Then by a suggestion of the community they decided to use an escrow for the future. They did not change the rules without asking anyone and to the detriment of investors, but just changed that rule for the future of the ICO for the community suggestion. And they established that the second phase will be escrow and refund to anyone who asks, because will be governed by the rules of escrow (SebastianJu). It is very clear to me.

Not extending escrow to ALL investors is obviously to the detriment of those investors who don't get it. The dev team changed the rules, that is obvious too, and not changing rules for all investors is very unfair. They have the chance to do the right thing and offer escrow to ALL investors. If they don't then their ICO continues to suffer from scam perception.

The devs didn't change the rules, they divided the ICO in two phases, the first one under certain conditions, and the second one under other conditions. It is then obvious that the btc given under the first conditions must stay under the first conditions, as the investors consented the first conditions, not the second. It would be wrong to assume every investor from the first ICO phase agree on the second conditions. You can't do whatever you want.

The devs changed the rules/conditions/terms, where in the original OP is any mention of phase 1 & phase 2?

It's so obvious they changed the terms of the ICO in response to criticism ... they should make same conditions for every investor, otherwise ask yourself why they wouldn't? If ALL funds are in escrow ALL investors will have 100% confidence a working network will be delivered.

I participated in phase 1 knowing there will be no escrow, and I have confidence in the project. Wait are you telling me there are people who invested without reading the conditions, and don't have confidence in the project ? What happened ? Someone put a gun on their head forcing them to invest ? That's crazy :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: