Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:45:05 PM

I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

this works for me, looks like a win-win

One of the real problems with this thread is that the spoiled, entitled, mentally challenged children who post here don't even bother to read. It's the same stuff repeated over and over again even after it has been refuted. I just read someone claiming the dev is trying to get all the funds without releasing the wallet.

READ BEFORE YOU SPEAK!  A plan WAS put forward by BoldNinja that was agreed to by Wasserman as well as a lot of investors - read it above, it is more than fair.

Of course, I'm guessing nobody will so the rest of the day we'll have more posts like "Dev is scam? When me be rich?" and more ridiculous demands (my fav was that the coin should be listed on an exchange for a while before the funds are released... so if the price is good, great, if not, just ask for a refund LOL).

Wasserman - if Sebanstian doesn't accept the plan that a number of us agreed to, I believe the only thing to do is ask people who want to stay in the project to tell Sebanstian to forward their BTC directly to you. Everyone else can just take their BTC back and GTFO so we can move on with the real development of this project, instead of coddling babies worried about their 0.01 BTC "investment".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:47:28 PM

This project has been a hot mess since the start.  The ones that are pushing Sebastian to release the funds are the ones who got trapped into the 1st round of the ICO.  They do not want to lose everything.  They will take what they can get which is a basic wallet so they can dump their Opair as soon as possible.  They want an out.  Things are getting difficult for wasserman.  He might just say F the 2nd round ICO and just run off with the initial amount.  That's why he is holding off on paying the bounties which he has more than enough BTC to do so.  
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:49:00 PM

This project has been a hot mess since the start.  The ones that are pushing Sebastian to release the funds are the ones who got trapped into the 1st round of the ICO.  They do not want to lose everything.  They will take what they can get which is a basic wallet so they can dump their Opair as soon as possible.  They want an out.  Things are getting difficult for wasserman.  He might just say F the 2nd round ICO and just run off with the initial amount.  That's why he is holding off on paying the bounties which he has more than enough BTC to do so.  

JEWELS that is a real project!!!
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:00:32 PM

Two points:

a)

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

I also agree with BoldNinja's proposal, including the part about keeping the 9% for development since the ICO didn't raise as much as was hoped for.

I've been grudgingly watching this thread since the beginning - the FUD has been absolutely sickening.

I've been on these forums since 2011 and when I think of those long gone, glorious early crypto days when even Anonymous posted here and the awesome vibe and conversations that were had I just feel sad about what a sewer Bitcointalk has become.

There are more than 15 users than agree with this proposal, even, wasserman agree too. So we only need that SebastianJu accepted now. As hypersire said above there is a plan but sj for some reasons dont accept it. (if you read all the conversations, you will see that wasserman offer to sj a lot of roadmap/plan, but sj rejects all.

b)
Guys, I see alot of posts of accounts that want me to release the coins to wasserman99. Unfortunately the only persons I can trust to be real persons are investors that showed some sort of proof of their investment and wasserman99 as the dev. It seems there are other threads about OPAIR where the vibrations are completely the opposite and they can't post here. In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors.

So if you invested then please contact me with your wish to FORWARD the coins to wasserman99. Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1 are only enough to pay for having a wallet in hands and running a sig campaign. There are much smaller ICO's that manage to do that without receiving any investment.

So far wasserman99 could not explain the usage of that kind of a lot of money so if I had contact with an experienced altcoin user on this forum before, who invested into this ICO now and I trust him then let me know and please let me know why these numbers match up.

What is your plan?? A small number of investors will contact you. What will happen to the others? You are legendary escrow?? Hah! Don't make me laugh! You had to discuss everything in advance

I agree with this, what are you going to do with all investors not contact you to ask for refund or send to wasserman. Because surely they are the majority. Are you going to the keep you? Send to the project? or what?

Please, stop this and accept the community plan, which is accepted by wasserman too.

Good health to Opair!

Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
need beta wallet prove is not scam
nothings  is important than this
sign things and other things can do after this .
prove you team can do something
zikaveleus

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:42:23 PM

hello dev any update
distribution coin, release wallert or payment signature campaign
its trust must all in one finish and clear, distribution coin and payment signature campaign
vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:00:51 PM

Hi dev
Just show us basic wallet
Show that you work
You promised
Just show
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:25:50 PM

Haha, everybody is taking about escrow and coins. But nobody is discussing about the devs and their anonymousness.

Btw, have any of you seen the roadmap put in the first page. I guess Sebastin is waiting for that to happen before he could release any coins.

In the meantime, I dont see any code in github.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:29:35 PM

Two points:

a)

Now for the escrow :

I also agree with BoldNinja's proposal, including the part about keeping the 9% for development since the ICO didn't raise as much as was hoped for.

I've been grudgingly watching this thread since the beginning - the FUD has been absolutely sickening.

I've been on these forums since 2011 and when I think of those long gone, glorious early crypto days when even Anonymous posted here and the awesome vibe and conversations that were had I just feel sad about what a sewer Bitcointalk has become.

There are more than 15 users than agree with this proposal, even, wasserman agree too. So we only need that SebastianJu accepted now. As hypersire said above there is a plan but sj for some reasons dont accept it. (if you read all the conversations, you will see that wasserman offer to sj a lot of roadmap/plan, but sj rejects all.

b)
Guys, I see alot of posts of accounts that want me to release the coins to wasserman99. Unfortunately the only persons I can trust to be real persons are investors that showed some sort of proof of their investment and wasserman99 as the dev. It seems there are other threads about OPAIR where the vibrations are completely the opposite and they can't post here. In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors.

So if you invested then please contact me with your wish to FORWARD the coins to wasserman99. Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1 are only enough to pay for having a wallet in hands and running a sig campaign. There are much smaller ICO's that manage to do that without receiving any investment.

So far wasserman99 could not explain the usage of that kind of a lot of money so if I had contact with an experienced altcoin user on this forum before, who invested into this ICO now and I trust him then let me know and please let me know why these numbers match up.

What is your plan?? A small number of investors will contact you. What will happen to the others? You are legendary escrow?? Hah! Don't make me laugh! You had to discuss everything in advance

I agree with this, what are you going to do with all investors not contact you to ask for refund or send to wasserman. Because surely they are the majority. Are you going to the keep you? Send to the project? or what?

Please, stop this and accept the community plan, which is accepted by wasserman too.

Good health to Opair!

Community?? Only a handful. how to verify they even invested. Best is send ur opinion to SebastinJu and prove your investment. This way SebastinJu may work according to the community wishes.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:46:00 PM

Hi,

As I said a lot of times, we can work with the funds of the first phase we only want to have an agreement with SJ about the other funds before continue with the development. A simple roadmap, milestones...like the plan proposed by BoldNinja. Because without plan, we dont know that even if we do all that thing SJ will release the funds or not...example: If we send the xpo coin to an user and after that SJ refund him, what we can do? that user will have his btc back and the xpo coins // or if we hire someone // etc...there are a lot of problem working in this way, so the best is first reach an agreement with sebastianju or that he refund all the investor who want exit. After that, with all the things clear we can work without problems.

Regards

tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:48:02 PM

Hi,

As I said a lot of times, we can work with the funds of the first phase we only want to have an agreement with SJ about the other funds before continue with the development. A simple roadmap, milestones...like the plan proposed by BoldNinja. Because without plan, we dont know that even if we do all that thing SJ will release the funds or not...example: If we send the xpo coin to an user and after that SJ refund him, what we can do? that user will have his btc back and the xpo coins // or if we hire someone // etc...there are a lot of problem working in this way, so the best is first reach an agreement with sebastianju or that he refund all the investor who want exit. After that, with all the things clear we can work without problems.

Regards

I think a lot will already help if you would pay the bounties to everybody that will put some trust back in you and the coin. SJ isn't a bad person and if he see that OPAIR is moving in the right direction then he will release the funds for sure.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:52:09 PM

Hi,

Regards

You are really talking sh.. if someone already has the coin and want to have a refund then he need to send those coins to SebastianJU too and only then SebastianJU will release his BTC to the investors. So no problems at all.

I don't understand why this is all so difficult.

1. Pay translation bounty
2. Pay signature bounty
3. Send Opair coins to SebastianJU
4. SebastianJU send those coins over the ICO investors

and that is it. If someone want a refund after point 4 then he needs to send back the same amount of coins and he will receive his BTCs back.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:01:54 PM

Hi,

Regards

I understand your idea. Yes, wasserman99 wants SJ if Firstly he agrees that proposal or not ?  if he agrees that proposal , wasserman99 will do all things for that proposal first after then SJ will be dependent on the process of this project and will release the ratio of escrow funds as written on that proposal . it means SJ do not release escrow funds right now but just he agrees that proposal or not?  wasserman99 is also clear with that proposal . therefore I ask SJ to come here for his decision ? DO NOT KEEP SILENT FOR THIS PROJECT. ALL FUNDS ARE BELONG TO THE INVESTORS .
We do not want our project to run slowly. Thank you
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:02:56 PM

Hi,

Regards

You are really talking sh.. if someone already has the coin and want to have a refund then he need to send those coins to SebastianJU too and only then SebastianJU will release his BTC to the investors. So no problems at all.

I don't understand why this is all so difficult.

1. Pay translation bounty
2. Pay signature bounty
3. Send Opair coins to SebastianJU
4. SebastianJU send those coins over the ICO investors

and that is it. If someone want a refund after point 4 then he needs to send back the same amount of coins and he will receive his BTCs back.

Yep, I also think all of this is very simple, but looks like opair guys do their best to make things more complex than they should be.
Just proceed with paying bounties and distributing coins based on users' BTC payments from stage 1 and 2.
Once the bounties and distribution are over, you can proceed to releasing funds with SJ based on a roadmap, and users' requests (refund BTC or stay with XPO)
cryptobart

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:20:40 PM

It's getting ugly, now I want my btc back, I'd rather put money on some other project. One simple question, how do I know which phase I am belong to?

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:25:27 PM

Hi,

Regards

SJ is a trusted member and you guys are not! I fully trust him to handle this open and fair.

The only reason you can't get a agreement is because you don't start already! And this line of you time after time really sickens me now:
we can work with the funds of the first phase we only want to have an agreement with SJ

Then just start, yeah it is that simple and show something you guys have been doing instead of making up all these escuses.
Are you really that incompetent?
loveofmylife

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:29:12 PM

It's getting ugly, now I want my btc back, I'd rather put money on some other project. One simple question, how do I know which phase I am belong to?

Could you show the time of your transactions? Maybe the time will tell you is phase 1 or 2.
SeanPiknick

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:42:08 PM

Could you show the time of your transactions? Maybe the time will tell you is phase 1 or 2.

When the phase 1 was ended?
cryptobart

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:44:23 PM

Thanks, I already contact Ju.

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
looking4thegrail

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:46:49 PM

Wasserman, any chance you can launch with only distributing phase 1 coins who invested the initial 70 BTC? Just leave phase 2 coins locked until they don't want their refund and tell sebastianju to release their BTC to you. If you get opair onto an exchange and their XPO is worth more than the BTC they invested, they'll tell sebastianju to release the BTC to you so they can get their coins. That would be the fastest way to clear up the delay.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: