Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:39:29 PM

Guys, I see alot of posts of accounts that want me to release the coins to wasserman99. Unfortunately the only persons I can trust to be real persons are investors that showed some sort of proof of their investment and wasserman99 as the dev. It seems there are other threads about OPAIR where the vibrations are completely the opposite and they can't post here. In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors.

So if you invested then please contact me with your wish to FORWARD the coins to wasserman99. Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1 are only enough to pay for having a wallet in hands and running a sig campaign. There are much smaller ICO's that manage to do that without receiving any investment.

So far wasserman99 could not explain the usage of that kind of a lot of money so if I had contact with an experienced altcoin user on this forum before, who invested into this ICO now and I trust him then let me know and please let me know why these numbers match up.

I have send a PM with proof of investment and my thoughts about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:44:13 PM

Guys, I see alot of posts of accounts that want me to release the coins to wasserman99. Unfortunately the only persons I can trust to be real persons are investors that showed some sort of proof of their investment and wasserman99 as the dev. It seems there are other threads about OPAIR where the vibrations are completely the opposite and they can't post here. In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors.

So if you invested then please contact me with your wish to FORWARD the coins to wasserman99. Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1 are only enough to pay for having a wallet in hands and running a sig campaign. There are much smaller ICO's that manage to do that without receiving any investment.

So far wasserman99 could not explain the usage of that kind of a lot of money so if I had contact with an experienced altcoin user on this forum before, who invested into this ICO now and I trust him then let me know and please let me know why these numbers match up.

Hi,

There are like 10 different user that agree with this proposal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16112581#msg16112581 (as you can see if you read the thread).

About this: "the opposite and they can't post here.", since you make public our conversation I dont delete any message.

"In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors." So you can decide anything until all the investor contact to you? How will you decide for those users who do not contact you? (Either refund or not?)

"Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1" I said you a lot of times that we can work with the coins of the ICO phase 1 but after start we want to close the agreements about the total sums of the funds because otherwise you can then change your mind, be influenced, change the rules etc. The best thing for both parties is to have everything clear before proceeding.

Anyway, what else can we do to reach an agreement ? We are locked until you decide how to proceed. This situation is very frustrating.

Let us know when you decide something.

Regards

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:49:00 PM

How about this: dev gets a block explorer and wallet up and all/most funds would be released? Signature bounty is of least concern right now.

With this much BTC raised, getting a wallet and block explorer up will take trivial amounts of funds. This should not affect what you plan to do with the escrowed money.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:02:19 PM

sry, but i am stupid or why does the devs need 7 btc for the signature campaign? They bounty is paid in XPO or not?

no it Is paid in BTC.
I think funds should be released by escrow for payment of bounties for many wants to buy opair with it.I am also investing half of my signature earnings in ICO whose signature i am wearing

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:08:29 PM

You have 2 devs on the team already don't you? You don't need any more money for them to work part time.

Pay the sig campaign from your stage 1 (65+btc right?)
Release a coin, add to exchange
Use the remaining ~$30,000usd to post the beta of Ocaml wallet

Then you get more money.

Just my opinion.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:14:51 PM

How about this: dev gets a block explorer and wallet up and all/most funds would be released? Signature bounty is of least concern right now.

With this much BTC raised, getting a wallet and block explorer up will take trivial amounts of funds. This should not affect what you plan to do with the escrowed money.

I agree, but depends on sebastianju to accept or not. And several have made proposals or opinions but none are valid according sebastianju, because it can not confirm that the opinions or proposals are from real investors, so we are in a complicated situation for this as we said before.

Just wait until the escrow make any decision.

Regards

Dank Frank

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:18:46 PM

I agree, but depends on sebastianju to accept or not. And several have made proposals or opinions but none are valid according sebastianju, because it can not confirm that the opinions or proposals are from real investors, so we are in a complicated situation for this as we said before.

Just wait until the escrow make any decision.

Regards

It's not that hard to prove a btc address is theirs, I signed mine within a minute.
jeewaka

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:24:14 PM

did I read correctly that the sig campagin is 7 btc???
I am sorry, but if thats the case, I want my ICO refund back. no way I am investing in an ICO for that much btc going to the campaign.
if anything total btc for the campaign should be no more than 0.5 btc total going to the campaign. As you can see, if we are having this discussion, that means they failed miserably at that campaign.

All best suggestions should be taken by the project team and then ask the investors ONLY to vote on it.
I had brought this up about the vote broken down to who invested and by how much on the Opair slack channel.
The same way you do when you invest in stocks.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:32:42 PM

I am sorry, but if thats the case, I want my ICO refund back. no way I am investing in an ICO for that much btc going to the campaign.
if anything total btc for the campaign should be no more than 0.5 btc total going to the campaign. As you can see, if we are having this discussion, that means they failed miserably at that campaign.

All best suggestions should be taken by the project team and then ask the investors ONLY to vote on it.
I had brought this up about the vote broken down to who invested and by how much on the Opair slack channel.

It was BTC7 from the start, well BTC7 in XPO at first. but in investors interest they decided to pay out in btc because many people might dump the coin if it hits a exchange. The shares I got are way less then I received on other ICO's and signature campaigns. That the ICO didn't raised enough is because Opair team wasn't being transparent from the start and raised so many red flags that investors stayed away. I wanted to invest a lot more but after a lot of hassle I decided not to. 
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:42:23 PM

I can't believe this is happening. I thought everything was planned out from the beginning. Now the devs can't even get on par with the escrow. Don't know if to ride this out or to get a refund if possible.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:45:13 PM

I can't believe this is happening. I thought everything was planned out from the beginning. Now the devs can't even get on par with the escrow. Don't know if to ride this out or to get a refund if possible.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Only if you invested in phase 2 from which the coins are send to the escrow address.
jeewaka

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:09:28 PM

It was BTC7 from the start, well BTC7 in XPO at first. but in investors interest they decided to pay out in btc because many people might dump the coin if it hits a exchange. The shares I got are way less then I received on other ICO's and signature campaigns. That the ICO didn't raised enough is because Opair team wasn't being transparent from the start and raised so many red flags that investors stayed away. I wanted to invest a lot more but after a lot of hassle I decided not to. 
So you don't believe in the project you wanted to be a part of the campaign , thats like the most negative campaign ever and that deserves less than the .5 btc I suggested for this.
I saw a a ICO succeed with less than 6btc.
Since the numbers went down as initially planned for the ICO, that included the Bounty, then the bounty and signature campaign should be reflected by the percentage raised.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:12:23 PM

So you don't believe in the project you wanted to be a part of the campaign , thats like the most negative campaign ever and that deserves less than the .5 btc I suggested for this.
I saw a a ICO succeed with less than 6btc.
Since the numbers went down as initially planned for the ICO, that included the Bounty, then the bounty and signature campaign should be reflected by the percentage raised.

makes sense, so the bounty should be roughly equal 1.5BTC

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 02:03:28 AM

when coins are distributed?

l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:17:01 AM

After wallet release, which is set for this week. after which will be the beta releases of the advanced wallet. (I believe)
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:42:15 AM

After wallet release, which is set for this week. after which will be the beta releases of the advanced wallet. (I believe)

Got a source for this information?  Not that I don't believe you - I've just been out of the loop since 'investing' (hopefully..don't like the looks of things around here at the moment, hope everything works out Shocked)
BasementRot

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:05:21 AM

I think it would be best to wait until after Ocaml beta wallet before releasing money. It might slow down the progress but at least it might actually get done.

Your team has 2 programmers and $35,000 USD. You should be able to deliver something real. Wasn't it said that the Ocaml wallet was somewhat close to release anyways?

I think it would help you a lot to release the wallet with Ocaml beta functionality, even if it runs on a test network and has bugs.

7btc is way too much for the signature campaign considering the number of people involved and the ICO total funds. However If that is what people were promised before the ICO started then I think you owe them. Even though it probably works out to a lot more money per person than it should.

vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:55:53 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 04:06:45 AM by vasdav

What is your plan?? A small number of investors will contact you. What will happen to the others? You are legendary escrow?? Hah! Don't make me laugh! You had to discuss everything in advance
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:04:28 AM

I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

this works for me, looks like a win-win

I also agree with BoldNinja's proposal, including the part about keeping the 9% for development since the ICO didn't raise as much as was hoped for.

I've been grudgingly watching this thread since the beginning - the FUD has been absolutely sickening.

I've been on these forums since 2011 and when I think of those long gone, glorious early crypto days when even Anonymous posted here and the awesome vibe and conversations that were had I just feel sad about what a sewer Bitcointalk has become.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:12:23 AM

we are waiting for Sebastianju's idea. Please do not be late for our investment.
We need your opnion if you agree that proposal or not? or you can give us more advances in realeasing the escrow funds
you know that those are the investors' funds but not yours so that you should give your ideas about the proposal if it is ok or not?
we can not wait more time because the project needs to be carried out smoothly .

Sebastianju, Please come here to make your opnion about this . Thank you

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: