Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
looking4thegrail

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:01:26 PM

He actually can't do most of this.
Whether he's a scam or not, he can't distribute coins to phase 2 users because then they could get coins and get the refund of their BTC so fastest way to settle this would be to only distribute phase 1, get on an exchange with a good price and phase 2 users would demand that sebastianju release the BTC to Wasserman so they could get their XPO.
He can write the whitepaper, commit code, and pay bounties though

Why can't Opair release all phase 2 XPO to SJ, as escrow?  It's what happens in real estate nowadays, isn't it?

He can do that. SJ would have to agree though and it would be a lot of work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penniless1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:09:13 PM

Of course.  I would expect Opair and/or the phase 2 investors to pay him appropriately for the security and the administration nightmare.

I unfortunately know no other level of tightfistedness.  Cool
looking4thegrail

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:13:56 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 07:37:17 PM by looking4thegrail

Of course.  I would expect Opair and/or the phase 2 investors to pay him appropriately for the security and the administration nightmare.

I unfortunately know no other level of tightfistedness.  Cool

The $2,500 SJ would make if no one took refunds would be well worth it, but most bitcointalk people are lazy or can't do BTC stuff at work. It is a decent solution though. Wasserman would you agree if SJ agreed to take the phase 2 XPO as escrow? SJ would then be responsible for paying people XPO and sending you the BTC or refunding people BTC and sending you the XPO and you could just keep releasing things to increase the value of XPO on exchanges so people would take the XPO and release the escrow BTC to you.

edit: This would be very good as you could then give SJ the email address of every phase 2 user, the BTC they invested, and the XPO they should receive. Right now, it's hard for SJ to communicate with users since he doesn't have their email. This solution might be good for everyone. Wasserman, do you agree?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:26:20 PM

Dev, give me those 200 BTCs, I will pump lazarus and make 300 BTC of it. profit will be split. Deal. PM.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 07:33:00 PM

First of all I'm an investor of opair ico, and want my btc refund.
Secondly I believe the people behind this project are likely having little or no experience. Because if someone is starting a project they should  have come up with all the factors/ifs. Like if they couldn't able to get xx amount of btc what will be their next plan. Mean you will refund the money back to investors or make the xx things. These all the calculations should have done before coming to public.
And now you people are deciding on people reviews that what you will do next.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cryptobart

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:36:43 PM

Secondly I believe the people behind this project are likely having little or no experience. Because if someone is starting a project they should  have come up with all the factors/ifs. Like if they couldn't able to get xx amount of btc what will be their next plan. Mean you will refund the money back to investors or make the xx things. These all the calculations should have done before coming to public.

That's true. I doubt they even have a team, where's frank and hao btw? I think now is a good time for CEO to settle this mess.

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
looking4thegrail

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:39:26 PM

True, but it's also SJ's fault for agreeing to escrow and saying terms later. Community demanded escrow so he had to do it. I think this is a great solution for all. Wasserman, do you agree?
The $2,500 SJ would make if no one took refunds would be well worth it, but most bitcointalk people are lazy or can't do BTC stuff at work. It is a decent solution though. Wasserman would you agree if SJ agreed to take the phase 2 XPO as escrow? SJ would then be responsible for paying people XPO and sending you the BTC or refunding people BTC and sending you the XPO and you could just keep releasing things to increase the value of XPO on exchanges so people would take the XPO and release the escrow BTC to you.

edit: This would be very good as you could then give SJ the email address of every phase 2 user, the BTC they invested, and the XPO they should receive. Right now, it's hard for SJ to communicate with users since he doesn't have their email. This solution might be good for everyone. Wasserman, do you agree?
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:56:32 PM

True, but it's also SJ's fault for agreeing to escrow and saying terms later. Community demanded escrow so he had to do it. I think this is a great solution for all. Wasserman, do you agree?

I simply signed one of my btc addresses I used to deposit with as proof to SJ I invested and send him a pm about how I lost trust in opair team and how they are handling things.
There must have been more people who done so, so the agreed statements in this thread can be disregarded because he can't see who invested and who not.

And also signature bounties are still not paid while Lutpin already contacted wasserman, there is no reason to hold of the bounties for any reason besides the reasons in wassermans head which makes no sense.

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:04:18 PM

(…) But why he dont accept a plan that includes delivering the work before releasing the funds. (…)

Isn't this pretty much everything you need to know?

I feel bad for SebastianJu now. This looks like a lot of work. Not sure if it's worth the 4.2 BTC.

If he does refund, tip him well. He probably saved your asses, so be grateful.

I feel bad because I'm actually having a great time following this thread…
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:08:49 PM

I cant believe there are actually some people on this thread defending this fishy dev. Why is he so concerned about the ico funds and not
the Project itself? He is even very lucky that he got 60btc in hands for free I totally regret being a phase 1 investor.
Now I believe that this fishy dev want as much btc so he can run without making no effort. The way i see it, there is no development going on.
Shame on you wassermn99 i hope karma catch you soon.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
looking4thegrail

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:11:40 PM

People who are angry, stop typing and let wasserman answer this. Then if SJ agrees too, we'll have a solution. Wasserman would you agree if SJ agreed to take the phase 2 XPO as escrow? SJ would then be responsible for paying people XPO and sending you the BTC or refunding people BTC and sending you the XPO and you could just keep releasing things to increase the value of XPO on exchanges so people would take the XPO and release the escrow BTC to you. This would be very good as you could then give SJ the email address of every phase 2 user, the BTC they invested, and the XPO they should receive. Right now, it's hard for SJ to communicate with users since he doesn't have their email. This solution might be good for everyone. Wasserman, do you agree?
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:15:30 PM

Yes, as I said we are open to accept any plan (we think that the BoldNinja proposal is the most suitable) but we need the consensus with SJ to reach an agreement. Given its too much work I dont think that SJ agree to it, but if he is ok this, we are too.

Regards

Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:30:41 PM

Yes, as I said we are open to accept any plan (we think that the BoldNinja proposal is the most suitable) but we need the consensus with SJ to reach an agreement. Given its too much work I dont think that SJ agree to it, but if he is ok this, we are too.

Regards

Pay the signature bounties wasserman! You got more then enough coins to do so thanks to that campaign, no valid reasons to hold that back as well.

Time to prove this is not a scam and regain a little trust from the community.
looking4thegrail

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:47:57 PM

Regards

I sent pm to SJ about it.
baggle

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:51:22 PM

Why do Opair team care so much about the funds holded by SJ?

You already hold a lot of BTC gathered during the early ICO, when no escrow was planned.

I do not see why you can't go coding to deliver what you promised, then find a good exchange for XPO.

There is no reason for Opair team to focus on those escrowed funds, those you already have in your hands, more than 30BTC if i remember correctly, are much more than enough to work, fund what need to be funded, pay exchanges to be added if it is required.

@wasserman99, just do the job, show some good code, tell your developer team (if it really exists) to come here but also to do an interview (even just an audio one), deliver the wallet, find an exchange.

There are so many stuffs you got to do before caring about an "agreement".

SJ isn't an idiot, no doubt funds will be delivered if you PM him once you will have done what you have to.

Just work in the right way, and bring proofs and updates.

nasituygun
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 10:53:02 PM

Regards

Pay the signature bounties wasserman! You got more then enough coins to do so thanks to that campaign, no valid reasons to hold that back as well.

Time to prove this is not a scam and regain a little trust from the community.

This.

There are also several people who are hurt from the signature campaign. Please do proceed with paying as it's a first step of regaining trust as Dank pointed out.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 10:53:46 PM

Came back to see if there was any mediation between the investors and the dev, guess not.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
BasementRot

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:59:41 PM

I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

I think this is a bad plan!

Do not give wasserman 15 BTC to release a basic wallet that cost .5 btc to produce and is supposedly already completed?
Do not give wasserman 15 BTC for listing on exchange that cost 3 BTC.
Do not give wasserman 9% POW, that is suppose to secure the network. And I did not sign up for that.

Wasserman has our $35,000 in his pocket AND 2 developers on the team.
Supposedly a lot of work is already done and close to release or beta.

PS - Phase 2 investors, you have the power to decide what SebastianJu does with your money. Send him a message to verify your stake and cast a vote for whatever.
looking4thegrail

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:52:11 AM

I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

Do not give wasserman 15 BTC to release a basic wallet that cost .5 btc to produce and is supposedly already completed?
Do not give wasserman 9% POW, that is suppose to secure the network. And I did not sign up for that.

PS - Phase 2 investors, you have the power to decide what SebastianJu does with your money. Send him a message to verify your stake and cast a vote for whatever.

Wasserman already agreed to this plan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16126938#msg16126938

If SJ agrees, the matter will be settled.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:11:24 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 01:25:42 AM by XbladeX

I agree that is bad plan because we give away 26BTC for actions cots ~4BTC and no prof of developing something.
I don't mind any condition besides i want see some developing job.

And those who want release 30 BTC for 4BTC no brainier actions want just for exchange listing
they are probably 1st round guys wanted dump ASAP Cheesy...

If i were scammer i would seek any easy solution to get as much money i can before vanish and making no developing
(because developing acc are fake )

Just prove us that you can lead project by developing something.

And as i said before 33 000$ is enough for 2 people deliver something.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: