Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:16:51 PM

Personally I wouldn't even worry about this hurting anything/anyone except for the posters themselves .. Yep a bunch of noobs with some buthurt agenda. Speculating on what could happen before it has happened is just that ~ speculation. Evidence zero, points zero, ICO=scam in weight also zero. Thanks for trying, but not good enough  Smiley

Edit: Nothing in op is evidence of anything ~ just speculations. If you think that is evidence then have a few holes in your education ..

Isildur, thanks for you support, as we said in our last statements is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in the other thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. Even they are written in the same time range. They can all be the same person.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:27:09 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 10:31:21 AM by wasserman99

Press Coverage

New article:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/opair-projects-ico-functional-programming-decentralized-debit-cards-and-a-unique-blockchain-platform

More articles:

- https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-programming-decentralized-debit-cards-unique-blockchain-platform/
- https://www.ukinvestornetwork.com/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-programming-decentralized-debit-cards-and-a-unique-blockchain-platform/
- http://finance.yahoo.com/news/opair-projects-cryptocurrency-ico-functional-172000207.html
- http://btc12.com/2016/08/16/opair-ambitiousblockchainplatform/
- http://www.zhongfabu.com/ - list on the site.
- http://www.icocount.com/ - list on the site.
- https://www.ico-list.com/ - list on the site.
- http://criptonoticias.com/mercados/opair-ico-proyecto-blockchain-programacion-funcional-tarjeta-debito-descentralizada/

Banners:

- 728 x 90

- 970 x 250

Wallpaper (1920x1080):

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:59:04 PM

Press Coverage

That is all really nice! Especially i like the pic, banners & wallpaper.

Thank You
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:10:25 PM

Press Coverage

That is all really nice! Especially i like the pic, banners & wallpaper.

Thank You

Yes, its an amazing work !!! Congrats

Good health to Opair!

pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:20:12 PM

Nice job, @wasserman99.
It helps to promote the ICO  Grin

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:31:32 AM

Is there any evidence that Frank, the founder, is a real person?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:55:28 AM

Hi,

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work, because if we raise a small amounts of bitcoin, they will going to follow his normal lives in those jobs and not working full time on Opair, only part time. With the money raised until now we will be able to work only a few months at most. Our project is in ethereum or lisk scale for things that we want to do (look our key features, we present things nobody had done until now), so we need an adequate amount, we can’t do it all that features without funds. But, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

About the interview, both Frank and Hao, are quite sure they want to go on, without releasing more personal information from them. They are pending to see if we can achieve our goals with the ICO to start to work full time with the project once the ICO finished. At this stage, they do not want expose themselves and risk his works.

The problem is that we have our policy and they (those who doubt us) another. And they want to force us to follow their rules and if we do not follow are a scam. Dont have much sense. I understand that most of the projects that arise in the forum and achieve funding successful is because they have many contacts or friends with "power". The problem is that we are strangers and we are paying dues seems. We truly want to achieve the best with Opair.

But we found something really strange, as we said in our post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg15969224#msg15969224 (PLEASE READ)  is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in this thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. Even they are written in the same time range. They can all be the same person.

To show you how honest we are working. A some users with a lot of reputation in the forum have approached us with and offer to say they had made a private video with us and had been satisfied. Obviously for a price. But we refused because we were always with the truth. They have also been offered to other people do the video or perform a radio interview. Always we refuse it because we are faithful to what we think and believe we are not doing anything wrong.
We could have done this and fixed the problem for a few btcs, but we are not going to corrupt us. 

Here you have the post that Frank made https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg15751535#msg15751535

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Regards

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:02:36 AM

ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Members: 389
Number of investments: 227
Amount invested: 98.32 BTC

BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:58:56 AM

I am participant on Crowdsale , i hope get some profit soon  Cheesy
Good Jobs OPAIR Team!
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:05:34 AM

It looks very nice .
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:00:18 AM

Hi,

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work,

That makes no sense to me because you have already posted what you claim are their Lindkin profiles
findscam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:57:04 AM

Hi,

If Hao and Frank are exposed it (with videos, etc) is now very likely that also these users start a campaign against them (without any reasons) and maybe affect their personal work,

That makes no sense to me because you have already posted what you claim are their Lindkin profiles

Does wasserman99 have persecution mania?? Nobody accused these devs, and he is afraid this, afraid that.

People just wanna confirm the identities, and devs are really existing. My previous invested projects are rise, lisk, stratis, ethereum, they ALL showed the team's identity, did interview or hangout. They had nothing to hide. You should really learn from them. If you do this, I am pretty sure you will get more fund. Maybe 1k btc, now is less than 100 btc. Sir, you should be a better PR, currently you can't handle the issue.

Don't delete my post, just what I wanna express, no negative things I post.

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:33:55 AM

@findscam Your are a joke men. This is so obvious. Another newbie account that was created in the first days of August (as the others). Much coincidence haha. Please delete this troll comments and all their multiple accounts.

I continue with my research and I found another strange thing. All these accounts follow the same pattern. They write in the same hours (chinese, even most of them write on the china local board) and support Stratis (and attack Opair). My conclusion is that it is a Stratis investor fears that the launch of Opair damage his investment.

I deserve a bounty for this investigation haha  Cool. Here you can see some of these users:

findscam
odgaard
altcoinlambo
hugelobster
scammerdie
christjesus911
trilingualme
futurebillions
loveversace
whenbuyhouse
likevirgins
icoprofit
wannaberich
daobadico
singaporedollar
emmarose
lovelybear

You are trapped, i demand an explanation for your actions.

ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Members: 389
Number of investments: 227
Amount invested: 98.32 BTC

Congrats!!!

Good health to Opair!

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:10:09 AM

San2ok, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have no options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

People should promote OPAIR a lot better. I don't understand why there are only a few people joining the signature campaign. People will receive 7 BTC in OPAIR coins!!! when they promote it, that is 10% of all supply!!! Give dev some support here. Use their signature and if we have more then 150 people following then we even receive 14 BTC in OPAIR coins!!!

Yes but we are thinking of paying the current bounties (translations and signatures) in Bitcoin and not in XPO (Opair) to avoid the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects.

Regards

Yes, bounties are often the reason why a coin price drops hard and create some panic with ICO investors that result in more selling in within hours the coin price drops 50% because of the bounty dumpers.

Yes would be great!! Grin Grin More opair for us Thanks Team!

Finally we decided to take this idea into practice. All our bounties will be paid directly in bitcoins to prevent the majority dumps his "free" coins as happens in all projects.

And kooke, thanks for taking the time to investigate this guy. Now everything is clear, as we thought it was a campaign designed to harm us.

Regards

jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:50:34 AM

San2ok, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get. And if we didnt reach the goal we have no options (its the truth), do a new ICO or continue with the develop with less funds.

People should promote OPAIR a lot better. I don't understand why there are only a few people joining the signature campaign. People will receive 7 BTC in OPAIR coins!!! when they promote it, that is 10% of all supply!!! Give dev some support here. Use their signature and if we have more then 150 people following then we even receive 14 BTC in OPAIR coins!!!

Yes but we are thinking of paying the current bounties (translations and signatures) in Bitcoin and not in XPO (Opair) to avoid the majority dumps his bounties coins as happens in all projects.

Regards

Yes, bounties are often the reason why a coin price drops hard and create some panic with ICO investors that result in more selling in within hours the coin price drops 50% because of the bounty dumpers.

Finally we decided to take this idea into practice. All our bounties will be paid directly in bitcoins to prevent the majority dumps his "free" coins as happens in all projects.

And kooke, thanks for taking the time to investigate this guy. Now everything is clear, as we thought it was a campaign designed to harm us.

Regards

BTC for my translation bounty .... The question is how much?
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:08:00 AM

Regards

Regards

I guess 1000 XPO x ICO price... WHich is BTC0.00000174 at the moment.

But the price will change the more there will be invested.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:23:17 AM

Regards

Regards

To avoid ridiculously low prices for translations, we will offer a minimum of 0.025 bitcoin for translation. I will add this info to the first post in a few hours.

Regards

jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:26:01 AM

Regards

Regards

To avoid ridiculously low prices for translations, we will offer a minimum of 0.025 bitcoin for translation. I will add this info to the first post in a few hours.

Regards

Ok that is better  Smiley
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:02:59 AM

@findscam Your are a joke men. This is so obvious.
What is becoming seemingly apparent is that there is no evidence apart from linkdin profiles that the developer and the founder even exist.

https://www.google.com.au/search?espv=2&q=Frank+H.+Rettig+&oq=Frank+H.+Rettig+&gs_l=serp.12...2267.2267.0.3567.1.1.0.0.0.0.233.233.2-1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.0.0.T0Kmco4Gtmo

And Hao Wang...?

https://www.google.com.au/search?espv=2&q=Hao+Wang&oq=Hao+Wang&gs_l=serp.3..0l10.77858.80795.0.81802.8.8.0.0.0.0.395.1666.2-4j2.6.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..2.6.1662...0i131k1j0i10k1.34d_izsHOjQ

Kooke do you know of any evidence at all apart from Linkdin profiles?

If so can you please share it so we can clear this up?

Thanks Smiley
lsqgoddess

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:12:05 AM

@findscam Your are a joke men. This is so obvious.
What is becoming seemingly apparent is that there is no evidence apart from linkdin profiles that the developer and the founder even exist.

https://www.google.com.au/search?espv=2&q=Frank+H.+Rettig+&oq=Frank+H.+Rettig+&gs_l=serp.12...2267.2267.0.3567.1.1.0.0.0.0.233.233.2-1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.0.0.T0Kmco4Gtmo

And Hao Wang...?

https://www.google.com.au/search?espv=2&q=Hao+Wang&oq=Hao+Wang&gs_l=serp.3..0l10.77858.80795.0.81802.8.8.0.0.0.0.395.1666.2-4j2.6.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..2.6.1662...0i131k1j0i10k1.34d_izsHOjQ

Kooke do you know of any evidence at all apart from Linkdin profiles?

If so can you please share it so we can clear this up?

Thanks Smiley

Kooke can be a detective or police. I hope he can show more evidence about the identity.  How many days ico left? Have some money want to try.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: