Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:24:37 PM

hi, dev.
this i awesome buddy another ways to show that this project is moving forward, keep it up
 more power your project dev. Cool Cool Cool

Roll Eyes

Project is moving forward every day. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:21:56 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 07:34:37 PM by N30

hi, dev.
this i awesome buddy another ways to show that this project is moving forward, keep it up
 more power your project dev. Cool Cool Cool

Roll Eyes

Project is moving forward every day. Smiley

Wow JensS and ADZ team this is a huge update. Thanks Team.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:38:14 PM

Solid update mate.

Here's how the Adzbuzz main timelime/home page will be looking after the Adzbuzzer launches

Similar to Buzzfeed

This is just amazing.

I just flicked through and have still to read it thoroughly but that Buzzfeed example was eye catching
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:03:28 PM

JensS, I noticed while making a purchase on Amazon that the coupon codes box never finishes loading. I made a purchase using the amazon link through the ADZ widget. will you still receive credit for any purchases made through the Amazon link found in the ADZ widget?

Keep up the good work with the ADZ project Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:36:51 PM

Hi Everybody,

With the launch of the first version of the ADZbuzz ad server it's a good time to take a look further and check what additions will be added later on to increase options for advertisers.

Here you can find the new blog post on the Adzcoindesk:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-ad-server-overview-of-upcoming-upgrades/

As mentioned the ADZbuzz platform will look completely different when the ADZBuzzer launches so this should give you a little preview based on real examples. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

How to put this and spread it through twitter?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:07:26 AM

Good to see that it is all positive now.Thanks coinstatic

we just needed to trust and keeps the development to more forward mate
its been a long journey now for this project but it is keeps moving up and
the development still on the target date.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:46:58 AM

this coin will be big in future.. keep support for adzcoin  Smiley

Definitely mate!

Are you looking to bring in more team members?

Well as a contributor, I have got some of my friends on board who have invtested in Adz.

Anybody is free to bring members here. If people have questions that need answering that is absolutely fine.

As long there's no trolling, spamming, flaming etc any other questions related to this project/coin are fine

That's nice but it did not answer my question.

Are the devs looking to expand the team and if so what available positions are they looking to get filled.

Thank you.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:32:44 AM

Good to see that it is all positive now.Thanks coinstatic

looking forward for another sets of update mate hope the project keeps on progressing and keeps moving up
just keep us on track buddy thanks devs team.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:26:47 AM

this coin will be big in future.. keep support for adzcoin  Smiley

Definitely mate!

Are you looking to bring in more team members?

Well as a contributor, I have got some of my friends on board who have invtested in Adz.

Anybody is free to bring members here. If people have questions that need answering that is absolutely fine.

As long there's no trolling, spamming, flaming etc any other questions related to this project/coin are fine

That's nice but it did not answer my question.

Are the devs looking to expand the team and if so what available positions are they looking to get filled.

Thank you.

We mainly need more developers, have an in-house team now but we're constantly looking to expand as the amount of features we'll add the next weeks is huge.

We're also looking into adding a developers platform so other developers can build apps on top of ADZbuzz, similar as the Facebook developers platform.

But all will be mentioned here as this is the only thread I visit from now on to post updates in troll city.  Grin

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:57:40 AM

Hi Everybody,

With the launch of the first version of the ADZbuzz ad server it's a good time to take a look further and check what additions will be added later on to increase options for advertisers.

Here you can find the new blog post on the Adzcoindesk:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-ad-server-overview-of-upcoming-upgrades/

As mentioned the ADZbuzz platform will look completely different when the ADZBuzzer launches so this should give you a little preview based on real examples. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

How to put this and spread it through twitter?

Just copy the link manually into your twitter mate
Hug3c

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 06:22:06 PM

Refferal contest on ADZbuzz is over.. congrat to all winers, and you Coinstatic congrat. You are in top 3  Grin Grin
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 11:12:56 AM

Refferal contest on ADZbuzz is over.. congrat to all winers, and you Coinstatic congrat. You are in top 3  Grin Grin

Yeah indeed congrats to all winners!

We will post an update in ADZbuzz on how to collect your Buzzer upgrade so check out ADZbuzz if you are in top 100 list today! Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:11:30 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 02:06:11 PM by alden

congratulations to all winners. you deserve it very much.

i am really excited about updates for project after reading your update sir. i liked it very much especially the new redesigned version. dev and team are doing a very good job here.

expanding to more devs will be great idea for this project too as someone mentioned above

i have 4 questions:

1. when is plan for 2fa security added to online web wallet for adzbuzz

2. when is there plan to automatically exchange BTC to ADZ and ADZ to BTC within Adzbuzz platform. this will make very easy for users without waiting on exchanges.

3. when is fiat will be exchangeable such as usd, gbp, euro etc to ADZ and other way?

4. any updates for bittrex?

thanks sir
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:25:09 PM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are doing great! Smiley

Just a quick update about what we are currently working on:

-> Start of coding the 2fa security feature of ADZbuzz web wallet
Our new developer Jomel has been introduced to ADZBuzz and is ready to get started working on the security feature. This way everybody can set 2 factor authorization which means you'll need to enter a pincode which gets sent by mail whenever you withdraw coins from your wallet. This makes it virtually impossible for hackers to steal coins when they get access to your account. A very important feature on our platform.

-> Rebranding of ADZbuzz upgrade to "Buzz Power"
We are making some changs to the ADZbuzz upgrade offer and it will consist out of 2 things:
- There will be a withdrawal button added as soon as the payment is confirmed. This means the coins you sent can be instantly sent back to your web wallet without sending a ticket. If you already earned cashback and you withdraw your coins before the Buzz Power package expires the earnings will be added back to the total cashback pool and distrubuted amongst members who have active packs. A small withdrawal fee will be charged too (web wallet fee) and also be used for profit distribution.
- The Buzz Power will serve as "quality control" mechanism as the people with most Buzz Power will have higher influence on what is deemed quality content. This is just one quality control feature and will serve as 50% of the total. Also an integrity factor will be built in and will be a special algorythm that constantly updates which will also be used to determine which content gets most time on the ADZbuzz homepage eventually.

The concept as we are structuring is flawless. People who buy Buzz Power can earn and quality content will earn them more (more value for advertisers) to they will actively share high quality content. People who visit the site to discover great content also benefit from sharing what they love as other people will do the same which will increase the integrity aspect. No low quality content that gets manipulated as on other platforms, just quality you enjoy and love to visit ADZBuzz for every single day!

-> Admin email script
After the notifications feature we are also working on admin notification feature. This will help to bring back members who forgot about ADZbuzz after signing up and also serve for sending a newsletter with quality content based on your interests. There will be an option to turn these notifications off easily in the privacy section of your account.

That's it for now!

We are working on some of the most important features of the finalised ADZbuzz platform. The groundwork for the ADZbuzzer has already started so we can ensure that all angles are looked into in order to create an amazing platform that will become the home of millions of people. Smiley

We just keep on working as always!

Have a nice day!
Jens

PS: The referral contest ended, to claim your earnings check this post: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=story&id=1435371 

PPS: @Alden Our goal will be to include our own in-house exchange eventually to make it very easy to exchnage ADZ to USD. This will be taken care of after launch of the ADZbuzzer. We will create a timeline soon after the features mentioned here are ready!

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:48:25 PM

Hi Everybody,

Our new developer Jomel has been introduced to ADZBuzz and is ready to get started working on the security feature. This way everybody can set 2 factor authorization which means you'll need to enter a pincode which gets sent by mail whenever you withdraw coins from your wallet. This makes it virtually impossible for hackers to steal coins when they get access to your account. A very important feature on our platform.

We are making some changs to the ADZbuzz upgrade offer and it will consist out of 2 things:
- There will be a withdrawal button added as soon as the payment is confirmed. This means the coins you sent can be instantly sent back to your web wallet without sending a ticket. If you already earned cashback and you withdraw your coins before the Buzz Power package expires the earnings will be added back to the total cashback pool and distrubuted amongst members who have active packs. A small withdrawal fee will be charged too (web wallet fee) and also be used for profit distribution.
- The Buzz Power will serve as "quality control" mechanism as the people with most Buzz Power will have higher influence on what is deemed quality content. This is just one quality control feature and will serve as 50% of the total. Also an integrity factor will be built in and will be a special algorythm that constantly updates which will also be used to determine which content gets most time on the ADZbuzz homepage eventually.

The concept as we are structuring is flawless. People who buy Buzz Power can earn and quality content will earn them more (more value for advertisers) to they will actively share high quality content. People who visit the site to discover great content also benefit from sharing what they love as other people will do the same which will increase the integrity aspect. No low quality content that gets manipulated as on other platforms, just quality you enjoy and love to visit ADZBuzz for every single day!

-> Admin email script
After the notifications feature we are also working on admin notification feature. This will help to bring back members who forgot about ADZbuzz after signing up and also serve for sending a newsletter with quality content based on your interests. There will be an option to turn these notifications off easily in the privacy section of your account.

That's it for now!

We are working on some of the most important features of the finalised ADZbuzz platform. The groundwork for the ADZbuzzer has already started so we can ensure that all angles are looked into in order to create an amazing platform that will become the home of millions of people. Smiley

Have a nice day!
Jens

PS: The referral contest ended, to claim your earnings check this post: https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=story&id=1435371 

PPS: @Alden Our goal will be to include our own in-house exchange eventually to make it very easy to exchnage ADZ to USD. This will be taken care of after launch of the ADZbuzzer. We will create a timeline soon after the features mentioned here are ready!

fantastic update my friend! I am looking forward to all features listed and what devs are working on. very happy to be a part of this project. nobody can stop this from succeeding once all the developments are ready

i really love idea for security and the in-house exchange

for inhouse exchange will also be ADZ to BTC and other way as well and also ADZ to other currencies like euro and gbp too?

and did you receive any news back from bittrex?

thanks for great update
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:54:15 PM

We are unnecessarliy waiting for whole development to complete, i don't mean to say that mass promo and marketing needs to be started, but i want that adzcoin should be requested to be added on big exchanges(like poloniex, bittrex, kraken.... etc.). Now enough(and required) infrastructure has been completed. There is no need for me and other such people to keep waiting so much, because just adding adzcoin to major exchanges will explode the rate to alteast some dollars(because there are so much adzcoin stored in cashbacks but even then rate doesn't increases an inch, because there is no trading in these small exchanges, some buying happens price increases then again it sinks and this upsets us all so please look into this) and we will get our roi.
So please jens look into this and let all investors including me get some big roi and not keep waiting unnecessarily for too long  Roll Eyes  Grin
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:19:56 PM

Hi Everybody,

-> Admin email script

That's it for now!

Have a nice day!
Jens

fantastic update my friend! I am looking forward to all features listed and what devs are working on. very happy to be a part of this project. nobody can stop this from succeeding once all the developments are ready

i really love idea for security and the in-house exchange

for inhouse exchange will also be ADZ to BTC and other way as well and also ADZ to other currencies like euro and gbp too?

and did you receive any news back from bittrex?

thanks for great update

The ultimate goal is fairly simple: Create an in-house exchange so merchants, publishers, advertisers and investors can easily exchange ADZ to BTC/ USD/EUR without needing an external account.  For this reason we won't pay Bittrex 3BTC as it would be giving money to our future competition.

The fact there will be an in-house option to trade ADZ/BTC is a certainty though!

And thanks for the support! Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:23:55 PM

We are unnecessarliy waiting for whole development to complete, i don't mean to say that mass promo and marketing needs to be started, but i want that adzcoin should be requested to be added on big exchanges(like poloniex, bittrex, kraken.... etc.). Now enough(and required) infrastructure has been completed. There is no need for me and other such people to keep waiting so much, because just adding adzcoin to major exchanges will explode the rate to alteast some dollars(because there are so much adzcoin stored in cashbacks but even then rate doesn't increases an inch, because there is no trading in these small exchanges, some buying happens price increases then again it sinks and this upsets us all so please look into this) and we will get our roi.
So please jens look into this and let all investors including me get some big roi and not keep waiting unnecessarily for too long  Roll Eyes  Grin

Patience is a great virtue. Smiley

One by one more features get added so we just keep on working until everything is finished, and what you say I explained above.

Join Buzzex.io
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:21:39 PM

Nice update but I think you are making a mistake by using 2FA by Email it should use one of the apps available. If my account is hacked then likely my Email has been to so that negates the 2FA.

John

*Image Removed*
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:47:46 PM

So please jens look into this and let all investors including me get some big roi and not keep waiting unnecessarily for too long  Roll Eyes  Grin

Patience is a great virtue. Smiley

One by one more features get added so we just keep on working until everything is finished, and what you say I explained above.

I agree but not everyone can can learn to be patient. I have meet some people in life who despite years of trying have always let that important virtue miss them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: