Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
keenjester

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
We should choose bitcoin because it is very important to us if we dont have a work we should applied here in bitcoin because all people allowed here and then we have get here more money.
I think you don't have a job because you're not hard work people and overrated yourself. Like you think people are paying less than your skills . Bitcoin is suitable as a part-time work than a full-time work cause of it's volitality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:05:51 PM

Because of bitcoin price, it is on historic value today 7450 usd. I think this is the reason for investors to shown interest in bitcoins.
It is running on world difficult technology which is totally operated by computers and very difficult to break blockchain.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:56:48 PM

It depends on how do you want to use bitcoins, Since it is a digital currency some of the online stores are using it as online payment or you can also hold your coins to earn more profit in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Khristian

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

for me I choose bitcoin because I think it helps me bitcoin to earn a lot of money which one would like to be rich of course we all have tried bitcoin because the price of each bitcoin is ok so I'm feeling comfortable investing bitcoin for wealthy
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Precisely, that is why it is a pleasure for me to have this bitcoin. Bitcoin had made a lot of things in my life it even change my lifestyle. I am confident to earn in this way because I can guarantee the safety of my coins. Besides, it is good to earn in this way because it has no tax for you to pay.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

Bitcoin is the right choice.
By using Bitcoin then this is the easiest way to exchange money for minimal cost.

A little extra, benefits of Bitcoin, Among others :

Bitcoin transactions are secured by military-level cryptography. No one can use your money or make payments on your behalf. As long as you take the steps necessary to protect your Bitcoin wallet, Bitcoin can give you complete control of your money and a strong level of protection against many types of fraud.

Just like email, you don`t need to require your family to use the same software or service provider. Let them use what they like. It's not a problem, they are all compatible because they use the same open technology. The Bitcoin network never sleeps, even on holidays!

Bitcoin can be transferred eg from America to India in less than 10 minutes. No Bank is slowing down the process, expensive fees, or freezing of funds. You can pay your neighbors just as you pay a member of your family in another country.

Bitcoin allows you to send and receive payments very cheaply. Except for special cases such as micro-payments, no fees are applied. However it`s recommended to pay higher voluntary fees for faster confirmation of your transactions and to hire people who operate the Bitcoin network.

With Bitcoin, no credit card numbers can be collected by a bad culprit to imitate you. In fact, it's even possible to post a payment without having to reveal your identity, just like real money. However you should note that it takes some effort to protect your privacy.

Bitcoin on Hp allows you to pay with two simple scan-and-pay steps. No need to swipe your card, type a PIN, or sign anything. All you need to do to receive a Bitcoin payment is to display a QR code in your Bitcoin wallet app and let your friend scan your phone, or touch two phones together.

It should be noted that all Bitcoin transactions are kept publicly and permanently on the Bitcoin network, which means that Bitcoin address and balance can be seen by anyone. Experts recommend that Bitcoin owners need to create new addresses for each transaction as a way to ensure privacy and improve security.

Once you have created the Bitcoin address and have obtained the Bitcoins address, then you can use it for online transactions with companies that accept Bitcoins as a way of payment. The company will send a Bitcoin address to which you can send your Bitcoin payments. You redirect the payment to that address, while the transaction takes place in seconds, verification can take 10 minutes or more.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:50:09 PM
Merited by chromosomes (3)

Simply because it is the future currency which will sooner take over all the other currencies in the world and it would be a good thing if you will start earning from it as soon as possible since it will be proclaimed in the making as the global currency. You can also have great convenience if ever you will get to choose bitcoin wherein most of it will occur with your financial status. It can bring you great money so you should probably not let it pass by.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

You should choose bitcoin because it will give you a lot of benefits most specially in terms of your finances. It is made so that things like transactions from far away places will be made easy since bitcoin is a global currency. It will also make your life easy because someday, bitcoin will be used to buy foods or buy some clother wherein you don't need to carry a physical money anymore since bitcoin is in your phone or whatsoever gadget you have your bitcoin with.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:53:20 PM

for me I choose bitcoin because I think it helps me bitcoin to earn a lot of money which one would like to be rich of course we all have tried bitcoin because the price of each bitcoin is ok so I'm feeling comfortable investing bitcoin for wealthy

of course, because most people are already helped by the presence of bitcoin. because the bitcoin is a field looking for sustenance for us today, and nothing else but real work and bitcoin.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

many of the new people involved in the world of Bitcoin are asking questions like this, including me as well when I first started out in Bitcoin,
Bitcoin is a good investment for the future and this is why I chose Bitcoin ...

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:44:40 PM

Bitcoin is the helping hand for a lot of the people because a lot of the people are earning from the bitcoin and this is the reason for the growth of the bitcoin at this stage I can say the bitcoin is the best thing for the future of the people who are having the safe currency of the bitcoin and the bitcoin is increasing more and more I can say the bitcoin has the bright future. Bitcoin is very easy to use and it has a lot of the features which can make you use the bitcoin.
WrongCrocodiIe

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:20:34 AM

I actually do accept point one and fourth. They are mainly searched for advantages why is select bitcoin: is the currency we can carry, pay and take in almost any part of the world.They come in anonymity, seller and buyer do not have to reveal their private data between.Easier than bank transfers.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:45:43 AM

It is not that you need to pick the bitcoins but it will be nice for in the future because everyone is telling me that in the future the bitcoin will be allot more worth than he is right now!
I'm in bitcoin because I think it's the right choice, in addition to profitable way of transaction is also very easy and very safe from the bank transactions. bitcoin is very helpful in my economy and makes me better ..
the payment is very fast and easy, the most important is no mistakes, I have a fixed job and bitcoin spin as my side but very promising, I am very lucky once there in bitcoin and very fun ..

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:50:10 AM

The thing that makes me use bitcoin is profit expectation, no bitcoin-like investments, even some investments I have like stocks, mutual funds and property are just silent so the value keeps going down, but since the first time I bought bitcoin until the last price of $ 3500 I can profit up to 100% within 2 months.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:31:04 AM

The thing that makes me use bitcoin is profit expectation, no bitcoin-like investments, even some investments I have like stocks, mutual funds and property are just silent so the value keeps going down, but since the first time I bought bitcoin until the last price of $ 3500 I can profit up to 100% within 2 months.
Yes , i think this is the popular reason people come to Bitcoin , the huge profit Bitcoin brings to us is so interesting and people who know about Bitcoin can't resist it.
roseybanez

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:32:58 AM

I think the point 1 and 4 is correctly and others are not. Low fees is not right for now. the fee is about 100k satoshi equal 7$ for each transaction and it's not cheap at all. The point 3 is wrong cause many goverments are choosing the banning way for Bitcoin instead of accepting it.
sudeepsinha

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:38:32 AM

I think these things are not enough for Bitcoin's advantages than paper currency. You should provide more , i can give you an example like : " bitcoin can be the middle currency between many currency, It's like USD , usually if you want to exhchange VTC into ANT, you have to sell VTC for Bitcoin than buy ANT with Bitcoin.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:04:59 AM

I don't agree with you, Bitcoin is absolutely an investment like stocks, what is an investment, it is spend money on something to make more money and Bitcoin did it very well.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:33:12 AM

Bitcoin has provided many business opportunities created and is able to reduce the joblessness price that exists in every nation. Using the ease of bitcoin support it certainly draws curiosity from everyone to work in bitcoin.
That's not true, you are talking of every nation what specific job can bitcoin provide to solve the joblessness, it's an individual decision
whether to take risk or not, and also bitcoin is not a job in the first place so how would  it solve a specific problem.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
garuda45

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:34:56 AM

I would say that better is use altcoins, but we should use bitcoins because it is like a gold in the cryprto currencies world. It also gets more valuable from month to month
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: