Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

Bitcoin is the greatest currency of online marketing. It's can changed to user life.  It use many different ways. If you can use it,I sure that it's changed ur economics problem very short time.  Bitcoin is amazing.its also not of any use to your average person in there every day Life by online of offline right now.. so  everyone should choose Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Canday

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

There are a lot of factors why must we select Bitcoin, it is one particular of the greatest phases for buying money at on the internet. Bitcoin is a secured exchange component, that, as nicely as Bitcoin, has an office which provides a mysterious stage with the goal that no human body no nothing at all about no human body. Bitcoin has a fast exchange gain via the world wide web, also, there is a appreciable evaluate of ability which can be picked by anyone, that is the reason men and women select Bitcoin in particular.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:33:09 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

No more thing to be added with all these points. As a user, bitcoin is very affordable and easy to trade. You can be rich without going out on your home. You can be a millionaire even you don't to do effort outside your house. Day and night, where ever you are you can use bitcoin.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:51 AM

Bitcoin is the greatest currency of online marketing. It's can changed to user life.  It use many different ways. If you can use it,I sure that it's changed ur economics problem very short time.  Bitcoin is amazing.its also not of any use to your average person in there every day Life by online of offline right now.. so  everyone should choose Bitcoin
It is, bitcoin is quite new and it's predicted by the experts that it will grow to a bigger price in the future.
The thing that we consider here is the supply and demand, we know it has a limited demand and people love to hold so we can expect when the demand will increase it will only result to a bigger price, that way we can benefit as an investor as it has a potential to give us a good return.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:55:25 AM

I think it is good decision to take a part of this forum and use the digital currency like bitcoin it is very useful for the present to utilize the benefit of this crypto currency. Bitcoin is very good provider of profits if we involve in the trading of this currency and some other altcoins. I think its enough for choosing bitcoin,

etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:02:17 AM

for me, it's because BTC has no  trading boundaries,you can buy or sell anytime and worldwide.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Because it's going to dominate the financial system. Choose it because you will have the advantage of making more money in it when it become mainstream. You can set up a business related to bitcoin because you have known it earlier and it could make you much richer.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

I choose Bitcoin because of the many good opportunities given to us, and  there so many people have changed their life because of BTC. Bitcoin taught us how to earn money to invest and buying and selling bitcoin. here in bitcoin we have the freedom to work without a tax payment and no government or agency to get our salary.

Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:22:55 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

Because bitcoins can change our lives. Because it can increase the value of our bitcoins now. So we do not have to remember yet because this is the way to pay for the future and we're early adopters to benefit from it
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:35:10 PM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
I cannot think of any idea why would I not choose bitcoin. I mean bitcoin is really a good thing for it's users. It gives them the opportunity to earn without investing, and also teaches users how to value time and effort to earn money. I consider it also earning with hardwork. And bitcoin can change the lives of it's users. Financially and emotionally i guess. For good. And the advantages really helps.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

My supply for now is the services. I'd rather not consider risk any longer in opportunities. Buying and selling is difficult since it requirements sufficient understanding whether I wanted I have no much time to study it. Maybe if someone purports to teach me then it would be good.
its your investment so better work for it this forum already have enough information that you needed in order to learn what this system can bring you, you just needed to take some time and read inside its always best doing that instead of leaning with someone though that's an advantage to you if there's a good person who's willing to teach you most of those basic skills that you need.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley

Well yes it is, people must choose bitcoin because before innovation will start with the help of bitcoin they are already aligned with the possible outcome , what I am trying to say is with bitcoin you are enable to become a person who can be a beneficiary here because of being worker here for a long time.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

Because bitcoin is an equally valuable asset like gold, it will make you a good profit in the future, if you can keep and invest it well. There are lots of altcoins and other assets that can be invested, but I think bitcoin is the best.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
benzotape

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

but can u say me, isn't it better to buy bigger amount of good altcoins?
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:07:43 PM

I chose bitcoin because  bitcoin is the only coin l know that l am pushing to have an income and l know that this is more expensive when bitcoin value is increase.The value will multiply  up to  10 times and onwards for me to save money.l want bitcoin because it is more  easier to use transacting payments and other electronic transaction.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:17:28 AM

There are a lot of factors why must we select Bitcoin, it is one particular of the greatest phases for buying money at on the internet. Bitcoin is a secured exchange component, that, as nicely as Bitcoin, has an office which provides a mysterious stage with the goal that no human body no nothing at all about no human body. Bitcoin has a fast exchange gain via the world wide web, also, there is a appreciable evaluate of ability which can be picked by anyone, that is the reason men and women select Bitcoin in particular.

I think the OP of this question now is more suited to mean, why should I choose Bitcoin instead of one of the other alts, some with even more technology? I mean Bitcoin fees are through the roof now it is almost impossible to even send Bitcoin for a regular transaction. Not long ago they were still very low, but now it is ridiculous and people are searching for solutions in other coins. It really sucks and hopefully we get Lightning Network soon or something to solve this problem.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:26:03 AM

Because bitcoins can change our lives. Because it can increase the value of our bitcoins now. So we do not have to remember yet because this is the way to pay for the future and we're early adopters to benefit from it
The early adaptation phase is long gone,do you think that a seven thousand dollar worth product is in its early phase,what sort of dilemma is that to think we are the early adopters ,if you are talking about this when the price was well below thousand dollars then i would agree but now you cannot call us the early adopters.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

Bitcoin now is currently taking over all the other cryptocurrencies in the world and even the currency that is being used all over the world is starting to be taken over by bitcoin. It is very ideal right now that you should use and choose bitcoin so that you won't have a hard time in the end. It is also the digital age so having bitcoin would really help all of us to have more convenience and knowledge about all the other cryptocurrency.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

Simply because bitcoin is now trending and you can gain many benefit from it since the value of it has been rising a lot these days. If you are going to choose bitcoin, you will not surely regret it since bitcoin can bring you a lot of money. You can also see that bitcoin has many good features so you should not miss having it and using it for the sake of your own satisfaction.

Mila888

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

Bitcoin is our future, all technologies will be based on it, a couple of more years will pass and the whole world will start talking about bitkoin, with every passing year it becomes more and more popular.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: