Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Mining Presents: SGMiner-GM - now with Zawawa's GG! [Updated 17/01/2017]  (Read 140374 times)
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:15:27 AM

Just get used to it Nvidia is the future of mining  Grin

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alumar

Activity: 208
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 05:54:10 AM

Can anybody confirm here if this SGMINER in Linux suffers the slow-down with a new DAG of the RX series ?

Apparently there is talks that this issue only affects Claymore's software.

See this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3XOtQtFKSQ&feature=youtu.be&t=978

False, can confirm it's affected.

Strange since the guy tested it out and replied

"Yes, it works fine with SGMiner in Linux, Claymore working with AMD directly to address. Bottom line, SGMiner does not experience the issue."

Also, Claymore is working with AMD directly to address? That fool is more full of shit than a sewer.

Heya - this is Carter from BBT ; so what you're telling me is I need to reach back out to Roy and Joerg and ask wtf and point him back to this thread?

Bottom line, when this issue was reported, I reached out to Roy Taylor directly and asked what (AMD) were going to do about this issue, as I can not to this day believe this is an issue with their hardware, however I can believe they may have to address in a driver/firmware. Also I wanted to make sure their leadership was acutely aware of the situation. Roy is an RVP, which normally wouldn't dick with any of this stuff, however what he would dick with is a potential huge loss if they (AMD) really did invest capital building RX470 mining cards.Ultimately it could cause them to have a metric shit ton on the shelf with this issue. That kinda talk normally gets an RVP motivated to poke the engineers, which in this case Joerg responded with what I showed in our episode.

Now I clarified in that episode BBT (us, had not independently verified the words), however, we were taking some serious stock in AMD saying there was a path. That being said, I did mention in the video for the community to fact check the statement which is sounding like you have. We have built an ubuntu image and are going to test the latest SG branch and  replicate the same findings you have. Additionally, I will point AMD leadership back to this thread and ask wtf as this affects everyone if this continues to be a genuine issue.

In closing, we are trying to get an answer to this just like everyone else. We will ensure once we get a response it is shared. 

Carter - Host of BitsBeTrippin
Original Cryptomining Channel on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/bitsbetrippin
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:00:48 AM

Can anybody confirm here if this SGMINER in Linux suffers the slow-down with a new DAG of the RX series ?

See this

"Yes, it works fine with SGMiner in Linux, Claymore working with AMD directly to address. Bottom line, SGMiner does not experience the issue."

Also, Claymore is working with AMD directly to address? That fool is more full of shit than a sewer.

Claymore has confirmed he's working with AMD developers on the epoch benchmark issue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.msg19798453#msg19798453

Talking with devs doesn't exactly mean "working with AMD," IMO, was my point. But that guy is still full of shit - I've seen the issue on SGMiner myself.

Wolf,

How is easy is this to test. I understand that the benchmark feature was removed in SGMiner?

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:48:39 AM

More like it was never maintained. But I noticed a (quite small) drop in hash over several epochs - while my personal ASM kernel should be affected less, it seems to be affected, and there's no reason the stock OpenCL one shipped with SGMiner-GM wouldn't be.

Are you referring to ethash-new? It would be nice to know how much the hashrate is affected. If you kernal is significantly better, that would mean a lot, considering the drop is steep for RX cards over time.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
wtfonly16

Activity: 285
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

what are setting for zcash.
270x
rx470
rx570

thank you.

ye i aint bares
madLyfe

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:18:01 AM

270x
rx470
rx570

thank you.
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:41:08 AM

270x
rx470
rx570

thank you.

What is the complete batch file just in case anyone wants to run it? It will help other very much. Thank you.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ruptan

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:43:13 AM

an absolute scam company. they don't even send me my payouts of the first 30 days.
other guys complain they don't get their payout either.

By using the Credit Card Services the Customer hereby agrees and accepts that he will not be allowed and shall be prohibited from withdrawing any amounts that the Customer has deposited and/or is entitled to as a result of the Services rendered by the Service Provider for a period of 30 days. In case the payment by the Customer results in a charge-back or other material issues occur, the Service Provider is entitled to keep all existing, current and future Mining Output.

So no strange stuff, just protecting there company form credit card fraud.

I hope your Case is closed now  Smiley

I have repeated above, my contract in genesis mining started 2 and half months ago. The first 30 days was passed one and half months ago. It means I am supposed to get the payouts of the first 30 days one and half months ago. But I still don't get them now. And they ignore my complain, totally silent at my case.

So, at the point, genesis mining is ABSOLUTE SCAM.

Sorry..bud..I never had problem with them and I am mining with them like 1 and half years.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ruptan

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:45:01 AM

Your credit card payment may be was declined or did not go through due to technical problem. I paid via credit card and they did hold for 30 days and I started getting paid after that. Till then, it was accumulating in the account.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wtfonly16

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:23:46 AM

270x
rx470
rx570

thank you.

i press 7 in bat file nothing happen? is this a joke ??

ye i aint bares
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:29:35 AM

See this

Heya - this is Carter from BBT ; so what you're telling me is I need to reach back out to Roy and Joerg and ask wtf and point him back to this thread?

Bottom line, when this issue was reported, I reached out to Roy Taylor directly and asked what (AMD) were going to do about this issue, as I can not to this day believe this is an issue with their hardware, however I can believe they may have to address in a driver/firmware. Also I wanted to make sure their leadership was acutely aware of the situation. Roy is an RVP, which normally wouldn't dick with any of this stuff, however what he would dick with is a potential huge loss if they (AMD) really did invest capital building RX470 mining cards.Ultimately it could cause them to have a metric shit ton on the shelf with this issue. That kinda talk normally gets an RVP motivated to poke the engineers, which in this case Joerg responded with what I showed in our episode.

Now I clarified in that episode BBT (us, had not independently verified the words), however, we were taking some serious stock in AMD saying there was a path. That being said, I did mention in the video for the community to fact check the statement which is sounding like you have. We have built an ubuntu image and are going to test the latest SG branch and  replicate the same findings you have. Additionally, I will point AMD leadership back to this thread and ask wtf as this affects everyone if this continues to be a genuine issue.

In closing, we are trying to get an answer to this just like everyone else. We will ensure once we get a response it is shared. 

Too many words needed. BBT is full of bullshit. First make a statement, then promise a video claiming that he has all to test on his USB stick....1 week later no dice

=== bullshit
drrobert

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:18:23 AM

This post it is about mining program not about other question, please open a new post if you wanna talk about other things.
alumar

Activity: 208
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:09:53 AM

See this

Too many words needed. BBT is full of bullshit. First make a statement, then promise a video claiming that he has all to test on his USB stick....1 week later no dice

=== bullshit

Thanks for your opinion however out of most people in this industry I have been the most open and transparent across all segments we talk about, period, including and not limited to sharing direct emails from the industry. We did load up SG Miner on several builds and could not validate the claims by AMD that SG Miner too was not experiencing the same issue as claymore. Additionally in the last few video's I have corrected the previous video's discussion and said we were wrong to report as others had validated those claims were false.

Carter - Host of BitsBeTrippin
Original Cryptomining Channel on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/bitsbetrippin
comp

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:37:22 AM

See this

Now I clarified in that episode BBT (us, had not independently verified the words), however, we were taking some serious stock in AMD saying there was a path. That being said, I did mention in the video for the community to fact check the statement which is sounding like you have. We have built an ubuntu image and are going to test the latest SG branch and  replicate the same findings you have. Additionally, I will point AMD leadership back to this thread and ask wtf as this affects everyone if this continues to be a genuine issue.

=== bullshit

Thanks for your opinion however out of most people in this industry I have been the most open and transparent across all segments we talk about, period, including and not limited to sharing direct emails from the industry. We did load up SG Miner on several builds and could not validate the claims by AMD that SG Miner too was not experiencing the same issue as claymore. Additionally in the last few video's I have corrected the previous video's discussion and said we were wrong to report as others had validated those claims were false.

Ok but then you need to watch your wordings and not throw information into the space which is not validated.
galaxy5user

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:38:36 AM

Is this miner good enough for groestlcoin? If yes, which settings are optimal?
Now I get 19 Mh/s on RX 480 4 Gb with the following settings:
Code:

"algorithm": "groestlcoin",
            "intensity": "20",
            "worksize": "256",
            "gpu-threads": "1",
            "thread-concurrency": "8192"
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:25:16 PM

Hi I'm running win 7 and never really had any problems with sgminer but now when I try to run it I get api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll try re-installing the program I google it and can seem to find this dll does anyone know what program in win 7 I can install reinstall I have nothing on this PC it's a miner thanks
wtfonly16

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:27:57 PM

Hi I'm running win 7 and never really had any problems with sgminer but now when I try to run it I get api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-1.dll try re-installing the program I google it and can seem to find this dll does anyone know what program in win 7 I can install reinstall I have nothing on this PC it's a miner thanks

theres ur problem, run the windows updates till u cant no more then try again

ye i aint bares
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:11:30 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 12:42:56 AM by FFI2013

theres ur problem, run the windows updates till u cant no more then try again
im going to update now than restart maybe my previous miner has something hung up thank you

edit I tried updating no luck
DrZeck

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:50:59 AM

Hello to everyone, one question if someone have solution ...

i am runing sgminer on xubuntu 16.04.2 (4.4 kernel) with 16.40 amdgpu-pro drivers, everything running smooth, stable, hashrates good. but i would reeeealy like to see card temps in software.

any idea ? solution ? magic ? i am out of ideas ...

Cheers  Grin
GG87

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

i'm using version 5.5.5, and i'm trying to use ethash-genoil kernel
but miner won't start accepting shares

here is a screenshot:

https://ibb.co/bvPS9k

the reported hashrate is also strange.. i'm running 8 rx480

what can i do?  Huh thanks guys

Code:
@echo off
echo "starting up sgminer"

@setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
@setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
@setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
@setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Call :start

pause
GOTO ENDE

:start

@set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT = 100

DEL /F *.bin
sgminer.exe -c sgminer-eth.conf
EXIT /B 0

:ENDE

Code:
{
  "pools": [
    {
      "name":"hashbag.cc",
      "priority": "0",
      "url": "eth-eu2.nanopool.org:9999",
      "user": "wallet.worker/email",
      "pass": "x",
      "profile": "eth"
    }
  ],
  "profiles": [
    {
      "name": "eth",
      "algorithm": "ethash-genoil",
      "shaders": "2304",
      "xintensity": "1024"
    }
  ],
  "kernel-path": "kernel",
  "default-profile": "eth",
  "failover-only": true,
  "failover-switch-delay": "60",
  "gpu-dyninterval": "11",
  "queue": "2",
  "quiet": false,
  "expiry": "90",
  "scan-time": "20"
}
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: