Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36151 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:58:14 PM

That's just fake hype. how many peoples are losing his amount on the hype session of zcash. The price will be equal with the second market cap coin. I just take a monero to get compare with zcash and I seems monero really worth rather than zcash.

Yes. That is mostly true. ZCash has been full of hype since the first day of launch, with nothing promising to bring except for its ZK-SNARK technology. However, Monero has been around for quite some time offering strong anonymity, probably even better than ZEC. It just hasn't been noticed that much from big investors and traders, but when that day comes, you can expect for XMR price to increase a lot more than its current value.

Another coin that may be full of hype nowadays, is Dash. Considering the massive price increase it has had over the last days, I think it is just getting pumped and will eventually decline in value once the hype is over. Still, I had some spare Dash being held onto a paper wallet, so this has made me nice returns. Just my thoughts.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:05:50 PM

That's just fake hype. how many peoples are losing his amount on the hype session of zcash. The price will be equal with the second market cap coin. I just take a monero to get compare with zcash and I seems monero really worth rather than zcash.
Yes. That is mostly true. ZCash has been full of hype since the first day of launch, with nothing promising to bring except for its ZK-SNARK technology. However, Monero has been around for quite some time offering strong anonymity, probably even better than ZEC. It just hasn't been noticed that much from big investors and traders, but when that day comes, you can expect for XMR price to increase a lot more than its current value.

Another coin that may be full of hype nowadays, is Dash. Considering the massive price increase it has had over the last days, I think it is just getting pumped and will eventually decline in value once the hype is over. Still, I had some spare Dash being held onto a paper wallet, so this has made me nice returns. Just my thoughts.  Grin

"just hasn't been noticed that much from big investors and traders" are you kidding me? Nobody besides living under a rock could have gotten around both of them, those relentless fights and struggles as a form of advertisement in our attention economy.
The really crazy detail is neither one nor two and most probably not the third have ever been seeing real trade volume in their niche segment. It's BTC all over in the darknet.
Makes one really wanna consider Ripples or Litecons and the likes instead.
DompetBTC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:42:49 AM

I think for zcas possibility still hard to achieve top prices, but in view of the price is very stable and very good for trade .. Smiley
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:53:49 AM

I would say Zcash was very much over valued.It was around $1388 equal to roughly twice the price of bitcoin,1.91 btc.Price of zcash today is 0.03320712.As far as anonymity is concerned, monero is far better than zcash.Instead, you can invest in zclassic.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:19:07 PM

I would say Zcash was very much over valued.It was around $1388 equal to roughly twice the price of bitcoin,1.91 btc.Price of zcash today is 0.03320712.As far as anonymity is concerned, monero is far better than zcash.Instead, you can invest in zclassic.

Monero once had that advantace of using a mixing factor = 0 to be compliant with any complaining goverments. Optional transparency.
Zcash has that in a similar way, offering transparent blockchain and completely mixed coins, even mixing them over all transactions ever. So no, monero isn't far better since it somewhat loses it's feature by enforcing a mixing factor now.

That "Classic" branch seems worth a second glance, not just because the rememberance of some ETH "classic". Let's hope for this not to escalate into some "Bitcoin Classic" coin one surprising day Cheesy
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Exactly. It was all about hype, since there existed several altcoins like Monero and ShadowCash with better anonymity. When I first saw ZEC's price, I refused myself to invest in it during its first days, as I had the feeling that it was going to decline over time reflecting its true value.

Those who invested early into ZCash might have experienced huge losses if they kept their holdings until today. Still, I believe that if ZEC aims to deliver true development, innovation, and most importantly, usability, then it could rise in price and popularity once more.

In the meantime, I would continue to invest into ZCoin and Komodo since they are very promising coins with good development.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:07:06 PM

Look at the price. I think the price is cheap for this coin. I will never invest whole my money to this coin, but there is a big profit potential for a short period of time. And there has been a buy wall since 1 week at 0.03.
Lunyr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 11:45:49 PM

Zcash can potentially hold long term value due to the need for anonymity. However, I suspect its value will decrease when other altcoins such as ETH integrate zk-SNARK-like feature.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:50:20 PM

Zcash can potentially hold long term value due to the need for anonymity. However, I suspect its value will decrease when other altcoins such as ETH integrate zk-SNARK-like feature.

It might so. If Ethereum integrates the same anonymity features of ZCash, then what use would ZEC have by then, since you could obtain the same thing with Ether tokens? I would expect more from ZCash, if they would want to keep ahead among major cryptocurrencies, otherwise it would be forgotten for sure. It is up to this date, and ZCash doesn't even have a stable GUI for non-tech savvy users to begin using the cryptocurrency, which further limits its mainstream adoption and usage.

I would become surprised if a darknet market, would accept ZEC, as it would have a positive effect in its price like what happened with XMR once major markets began accepting it.

Nevertheless, the battle would be fierce among many ZK-SNARK coins like ZEC, XZC, KMD, and beyond, but I believe that only one would become the most successful. Just my opinion.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:52:55 PM

ZEC is like a bomb..low supply and (for now) a low buy side.

i think it will rocket for sure but not now, in the next 4 months.
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:57:23 PM

Look at ZCash's VC investing crew.... Barry silbert and DCG is on that list also folks... you saw what he was able to do for ETC... If you dont buy at least a LITTLE bit of Zcash while its low, you might stay poor as fuk forever.

This is your sign.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:23:02 PM

ZEC is like a bomb..low supply and (for now) a low buy side.

i think it will rocket for sure but not now, in the next 4 months.

Yeah. Maybe in a few more years, it will increase in price. I think that everything will start once the founder's reward period is over. By that time, we could determine ZEC's true value and consider if it would survive in the long term or not.  Roll Eyes

Look at ZCash's VC investing crew.... Barry silbert and DCG is on that list also folks... you saw what he was able to do for ETC... If you dont buy at least a LITTLE bit of Zcash while its low, you might stay poor as fuk forever.

This is your sign.

Well, I think it wouldn’t hurt to invest the minimum amount possible into ZCash, just in case the price starts to rise. I would give it a few more years until its technology matures, for it to begin increasing in price and popularity. It will all depend on the acceptance of users, and the development team itself, to help make this cryptocurrrency succeed.

Nevertheless, I will keep an eye out on this one for further price updates.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

Last week (during whole week) there was a buy wall at the price of 0.03. I am not sure the exact quantity, but i think they bought more than 200 bitcoin equal Zcash at this price. I think this coin has the potential and will bring good profit for the investor in the future.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

Last week (during whole week) there was a buy wall at the price of 0.03. I am not sure the exact quantity, but i think they bought more than 200 bitcoin equal Zcash at this price. I think this coin has the potential and will bring good profit for the investor in the future.

It may be so. In fact, ZCash's price have been increasing over these last days, hopefully making its return towards the $50 USD mark. I think that the underlying technology of ZEC has a lot of potential, and if the dev team from ZCash continue to support the cryptocurrency then it would survive for the long term. As time goes by, we could expect for ZK-SNARK technology to mature, reflecting its usability in the mainstream world. I would become surprised if ZEC becomes used at major darknet markets like XMR did.

Only time will tell whenever this would be a good investment or not. Just my thoughts.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Retailatmon

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:17:13 PM

The ZEC is still in early stage. If you buy some and hold for the long term, you might make some profits.
PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:20:39 PM

A DumpCash pump with no new news to result in it. This is why its called DumpCash because it will be dumped again especially with other alts that work better and without the special interest
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:54:49 AM

A DumpCash pump with no new news to result in it. This is why its called DumpCash because it will be dumped again especially with other alts that work better and without the special interest

If there is no news and the price is rising, it means people are very confident in the coin.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

The Zcash delivery model is extremely similar to that of bitcoin, with a fixed coin issuance model known for its halving process approximately every four years. Thus, there is a maximum of units of both Zcash (ZAC) and Bitcoin (BTC), which will be extracted over time. Given these similarities, it is easy to see why the market prices of the two assets are often compared.
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

Yes, Zcash is a terrific project

Sempiternals

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:28:22 PM

not worth i think .. with that low retribution .. better invest in ETH , XMR or XRB ... especially ETH price is skyrocket now lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: