Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36131 times)
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:36:56 PM

I think zcash for a mixed coin and there are many other interesting coins for investment.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:22:45 AM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
Their biggest drawback is the founder's rewards,and the anonymity,this coin is over hype,zcoin is a much better version I prefer the later than the former..

Soon this coin will lose hype and we will see it's real value.
This coin is the same as all the others and should also be treated with confidence. All this hype will eventually pass, and the coin will remain. So use it. Good luck.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:15:13 PM

This coin is the same as all the others and should also be treated with confidence. All this hype will eventually pass, and the coin will remain. So use it. Good luck.

Yeah. ZEC is just like another altcoin in crypto land. There is no real active development and innovation, with the only exception of intergrating an additional feature for privacy over its transactions.

Since it has the underlying founder's reward tax, I think that the main purpose for ZEC's creation was for its company to obtain profits, rather than deliver a solid cryptocurrency for the masses. It is up to this date, where I haven't seen anything new related to ZEC, where it lacks a cross-platform wallet for mainstream acceptance.

On the other hand, ZCoin has better development and community which could make it survive for many years to come. Since it doesn't have a founder's reward tax, miners get all the profit for themselves, just like any other cryptocurrency in existence. I believe that this model is far more decentralized than the one ZCash has.

Despite everything, ZEC could be more useful as a speculative tool rather than a serious investment. Perhaps, after the slow start period and founder's reward is over, we might see a serious change in its value. It would be wise to watch over its price movements over time, and profit whenever you see the chance. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

Zcash less a priority to be an option in investing, with the lack of which has been mentioned friends here. Just boom at the beginning, and end up like most altcoins, ie down and more. Zcash more suitable for altcoin to earn profit from trading.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Smith13c

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:28:31 AM

I see a lot of altcoin to scratch from the present moment. Zcash is also good for investment, zcash is more suitable for altcoin to make a profit in a short time.
Insticator

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

Yeah I thought so. I only wanted your recommendation about it, before making any bad decision on the same. That being said, I will wait quite some time until the price stabilizes and decide whenever to invest the minimum amount into it or not. Besides, if I want to try out Zcash at this time I think it would be best to use faucets instead of investing into it.

there are times that the price of zcash passes the bitcoin but it all on hype literally so time goes buy and it drops and stabilize right now as what i can say you can take a little and store it for a long term. This coin can make name on long term.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITAR
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:20:47 PM

Zcash less a priority to be an option in investing, with the lack of which has been mentioned friends here. Just boom at the beginning, and end up like most altcoins, ie down and more. Zcash more suitable for altcoin to earn profit from trading.

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. ZCash is more ideal for short term investing, rather than using the same as a serious investment tool for the long term. When it first started, it was within the $1k range, but quickly dropped in value. It is up to this point, where ZEC has been having a hard time trying to rise back to its original levels, since it cannot provide innovation where other altcoins have taken the lead.

If ZEC would've implemented a cross-platform wallet with user friendliness in the first place, then it would've had a major interest from everyday people helping it gain momentum in the mainstream world. But, the way I see it, development for ZEC is too slow and it may take a couple of years (if it ever does) to see a real wallet become released for it.

Another thing, is that the privacy part of ZEC is not enforced by default, making the majority of transactions take place in the transparent area of it, instead of driving more usage towards Shielded Transactions. Those who are not tech savvy will believe that their transactions are being private, when in reality it is not (unless they use the Shielded Transactions feature). In this part, I think that Monero wins as it enforces privacy over every transaction, making it nearly impossible to track any balance within a block explorer. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Retailatmon

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. ZCash is more ideal for short term investing, rather than using the same as a serious investment tool for the long term. When it first started, it was within the $1k range, but quickly dropped in value. It is up to this point, where ZEC has been having a hard time trying to rise back to its original levels, since it cannot provide innovation where other altcoins have taken the lead.

If ZEC would've implemented a cross-platform wallet with user friendliness in the first place, then it would've had a major interest from everyday people helping it gain momentum in the mainstream world. But, the way I see it, development for ZEC is too slow and it may take a couple of years (if it ever does) to see a real wallet become released for it.

Another thing, is that the privacy part of ZEC is not enforced by default, making the majority of transactions take place in the transparent area of it, instead of driving more usage towards Shielded Transactions. Those who are not tech savvy will believe that their transactions are being private, when in reality it is not (unless they use the Shielded Transactions feature). In this part, I think that Monero wins as it enforces privacy over every transaction, making it nearly impossible to track any balance within a block explorer. Just my thoughts Grin

If the ZEC force the anonymity in every transaction, can it compete with Monero?
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

If the ZEC force the anonymity in every transaction, can it compete with Monero?

ZEC is already far superior than monero in regard to privacy/anonymity. The point the user mentioned is a complete non issue.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:03:30 AM

Yeah zcash is really a good currency and it is first choice when miners get into gpu mining. This is profitable to mine as well hold buying it over the wallets. It's value is been stable since long and they have made lots of breakthrough.

My stress is always on the mining thing if zcash. If you see some bug pools like HashNest and Nicehash then they provide the zcash mining as most profitable into their pools which actually pumps the coins value and the effect can be seen with recent updates too.

So yeah, zcash could be considered into good type of investment when considering the altcoin investment.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:20:58 AM

lots of people are going crazy to mine the zcash with the antiminer D3. definitely it is worth investing the z cash now.. get your chance

hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:29:53 AM

lots of people are going crazy to mine the zcash with the antiminer D3. definitely it is worth investing the z cash now.. get your chance

lol good luck mining ZEC with D3. Please do you homework before you start posting this rubbish
vithancodai

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:38:24 AM

i use gpu mine the zcash  and trade, hold ... invest in zcash never wrong to me . hope you invest in zcash believe zcash like me .
Hamliss

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

i use gpu mine the zcash  and trade, hold ... invest in zcash never wrong to me . hope you invest in zcash believe zcash like me .

Any reason for the faster drop of ZEC relative to other cons?
Shoxc

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:26:20 PM

Don't understand it either. Even after news like this (https://www.coindesk.com/jpmorgan-partners-zcash-team-add-enterprise-security/) it is still dropping Sad
Maybe it's still the sell out aftermath of the china people..
25hashcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:34:25 PM

Don't understand it either. Even after news like this (https://www.coindesk.com/jpmorgan-partners-zcash-team-add-enterprise-security/) it is still dropping Sad
Maybe it's still the sell out aftermath of the china people..

Dont think that news means they are actually using Zcash. Fact is superior and undervalued solutions exist in Zencash and Zcoin. Makes little need for Zcash which is under a lot of corporate influence as well.

microworks87

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

I was planning to buy some. But now I'm in a doubt whether I should buy or not.

Fastserv

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

I was planning to buy some. But now I'm in a doubt whether I should buy or not.

Similar feeling here. No good news on the Zcash.

25hashcoin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:42:06 PM

Better options exist with much more upside. Check out ZenCash and Zcoin.

TK874

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:33:01 PM

I think that there is investment value because there is implementation of Zcash on Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: