Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36151 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:22:49 AM

Zcash is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency, just like almost all cryptocurrencies. Zcash pays great attention to confidentiality. This means that the sender and recipient transaction values are hidden in the block chain. Zcash is often compared to another cryptocurrency protected by privacy and security, the so-called Monero . Zcash operations are extremely fast, and sometimes it takes only about 6 milliseconds to validate a transaction. If you like monero cryptocurrency and you invest money in It, Zcash will be a natural choice for investment. They operate on very similar principles, and if the value of Monero increases, the value of the zcash for too increase. Investing in Zcash or Monero is certainly more risky than allocating your money to the stock market, but in the future it can also bring much higher returns.

Agree. ZCash is often good for privacy, as it was the first implementation of Zero-Knowledge Proofs in a cryptocurrency. While not perfect, it solves Bitcoin's problem of fungibility by a long shot. Of course, zk-SNARKS require a trusted setup, which is a threat to decentralization. But, if ZCash adopts the new zk-STARKS technology, then there would be no need for trusted setups, allowing for greater privacy and improved performance on the cryptocurrency.

One thing for sure, is that ZEC has been quite slow in development when compared to other leading coins in the market. Most anon coins like Monero have an official GUI wallet and cross-platform support, while ZEC is having a hard time to do so. Despite this, it has been slowly increasing in value, which means that it could become worth $1,000 and beyond over the long term. The competition would be fierce among many known privacy-centric cryptocurrencies like Monero, ZCash, Komodo, and Dash. Only those which have leading technologies are most likely to succeed in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Casmalum

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Zcash is a decentralized open source cryptocurrency, just like almost all cryptocurrencies. Zcash pays great attention to confidentiality. This means that the sender and recipient transaction values are hidden in the block chain. Zcash is often compared to another cryptocurrency protected by privacy and security, the so-called Monero . Zcash operations are extremely fast, and sometimes it takes only about 6 milliseconds to validate a transaction. If you like monero cryptocurrency and you invest money in It, Zcash will be a natural choice for investment. They operate on very similar principles, and if the value of Monero increases, the value of the zcash for too increase. Investing in Zcash or Monero is certainly more risky than allocating your money to the stock market, but in the future it can also bring much higher returns.

Agree. ZCash is often good for privacy, as it was the first implementation of Zero-Knowledge Proofs in a cryptocurrency. While not perfect, it solves Bitcoin's problem of fungibility by a long shot. Of course, zk-SNARKS require a trusted setup, which is a threat to decentralization. But, if ZCash adopts the new zk-STARKS technology, then there would be no need for trusted setups, allowing for greater privacy and improved performance on the cryptocurrency.

One thing for sure, is that ZEC has been quite slow in development when compared to other leading coins in the market. Most anon coins like Monero have an official GUI wallet and cross-platform support, while ZEC is having a hard time to do so. Despite this, it has been slowly increasing in value, which means that it could become worth $1,000 and beyond over the long term. The competition would be fierce among many known privacy-centric cryptocurrencies like Monero, ZCash, Komodo, and Dash. Only those which have leading technologies are most likely to succeed in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

I agree that the ZEC is slow in dealing with the threat of the ASIC mining. It will harm its long term future.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

I agree that the ZEC is slow in dealing with the threat of the ASIC mining. It will harm its long term future.

I'm not aware of an ASIC miner for Equihash algorithm released yet, but anything could happen. One thing for sure, is that Bitmain is advancing in designing new miners for well-known ASIC-resistant mining algorithms and ZCash's Equihash PoW is no exception. As such, the dev team behind ZEC needs to pay close attention to this, to implement a change in its PoW algorithm in the future.

However, I'm sure that this won't stop ZCash from turning itself into a prominent privacy cryptocurrency for mainstream use. Things will become exciting once the founder's reward period is over for ZEC. After that, we might see its price head north at a fast pace. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
luis fantom15

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

People who bought at 1-2+ btc are 100% crying atm. But a coin with as much hype as zcash will surely get a pump going. Someone who bought high will pump it so he can exit.
booboom465

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Well it was inevitable that the big banks and huge whales would start getting involved in Crypto and the Tech it holds. Gone are the days of basement nerds and teenage miners involved in Crypto to disrupt the financial status quo, now everyone wants a piece of the pie. I saw ZCASH go up over 150% today on Polo because of the JPMORGAN news but am wondering myself is it too late to buy now or should we get some?
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

I would not recommend investing in Zcash.  It is better to invest this money in BTC or ETH.  I think this is a good choice.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

There is a good article describing the theory that Zcash can become a popular currency among those who keep their funds offshore and among those who value confidentiality. The theory is quite real and can have even a great perspective.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-fund-predicts-zcash-to-hit-over-62k-by-2025
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

I bounght many Zcash in these months when crypto fell down... I think it's the most promising privacy coin... and it's big enoght to be more stable than for example Verge..
Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

I would not have invested in Zcash.  There are other more promising coins.  For example, ETH, NEO, etc.
kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

Look at the price. I think the price is cheap for this coin. I will never invest whole my money to this coin, but there is a big profit potential for a short period of time. And there has been a buy wall since 1 week at 0.03.
thuthi12

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

People seem to forget that it took a while for Monero and Ethereum to boom

ZEC is just a few months old, so let's wait for the market to be aware about it.

This said, I much prefer ZCL
bamita130

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

I see a lot of altcoin to scratch from the present moment. Zcash is also good for investment, zcash is more suitable for altcoin to make a profit in a short time.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

A very good investment coin. I expect the price for this year to be about 1000 dollars.
Of course I bought it when the price was very low
bamita138

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Price is now relatively low.. and I doubt it'll stay here for much longer. Expecting at least a 2-3x in this highly liquid market and holding this for the long haul.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

I think now there is much better coins for investing.  It is better to invest in btc, eth.  So you will get more profit.
naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

IMO zcash is a good technology, just sad for it not be an all comunity cryptocurrencie like cryptocurrencies show be... Instead is an company coin, it take off the descentralise of crypto
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

Under the premium that should be given to the founder is meant some part of the coins, which usually goes in the form of a reward to the developer of the project. Usually it is made from 10 to 20% of the total number of coins. In rare cases, 5% as in bitcoin. I do not think this is suspicious.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

I would not recommend investing in Zcash.  It is better to invest this money in BTC or ETH.  I think this is a good choice.
The price of Zcash moves is not comparable to Ethereum. If I have spare cash I would buy both. The growth of Zcash is slow but if you look at the price history of Zcash, every time there is an event, the price slightly go up. Next event for Zcash is next month according to the road map so if you are willing to take a risk, buying now I guess is a good idea.
Hamliss

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

The price of Zcash moves is not comparable to Ethereum. If I have spare cash I would buy both. The growth of Zcash is slow but if you look at the price history of Zcash, every time there is an event, the price slightly go up. Next event for Zcash is next month according to the road map so if you are willing to take a risk, buying now I guess is a good idea.

That is right. Maybe I will buy a few more coins like Monero or Bitcoin Cash.
Kelaychi

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

Any coin outside the first two, I am not recommending them.. Unless gotten from Airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: