Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36131 times)
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

To be honest I adore privacy coins and that's why I would recommend buying Zcash, Moreover they listed on exchange where is possible to buy it for fiat and another point is current attractive price level for Zcash
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

this crypto currency exceeds all others by the level of anonymity of transactions, and this is one of the reasons why it should be invested. Further - unlike the same block, data on transactions are not stored in the system, and are deleted immediately after their execution. If the network Bitcoin can quickly calculate the sender and the recipient of the transfer, then with Zcash it is impossible. The system has built-in so-called "zeroers", which permanently erase data about transactions. Another advantage is the mining. its process is relatively simple, and the profitability is high: 10 ZEC per 2.5-minute block. Interest in ZCash has also increased thanks to the attraction of large investors. this crypto-currency is not an ordinary one: in addition to large investors, highly specialized companies are invested in it.
digol

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

Zcash is a long-running and promising project.  A team of highly skilled professionals is working on it, and serious people invest in it, who know firsthand what the crypto currency is and how to earn it.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:53 AM

ZCash is one of those crypto coins that took a few steps outside of what makes cryptocurrency appealing while adding features that the world’s most popular cryptocurrency lacks; additional privacy measures, one-kilobyte transactions, faster transaction processing.

ZCash has got one hell of a panel of advisors: Vitalik Buterin and Gavin Andresen among others. That’s an explosive line-up. It has the all the potentials to be a very successful coin. It is worth investing in. 

I'm surprised to see that Gavin Andresen is among the advisors for ZCash. He's been well-known in the Bitcoin community, and I'm sure that he will help ZCash become a success in the future. Vitalik will also contribute in this, as he's the founder of Ethereum and very knowledgable about blockchain technology. Both Vitalik and Gavin, are considered as a dream team to me.

And with the upcoming improvements for ZCash, it'll become strong and resillient over time, just like Bitcoin is right now. Considering these facts, ZCash would be well worth the investment these days, especially when the market is on a downfall. Eventually, Zcash would become worth more than $1,000 as it grows in demand over time. With the same limited supply as Bitcoin, there's nothing stopping it from growing in price within the future. We'll see how ZCash's progress would turn out to be as time passes by. Grin

irinakovallove

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
to be honest, I do not believe in this Zcash coin, it's better to invest in something more reliable
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

I see no reason to invest in Zcash.  I think the price of this coin will not grow much and it is better to invest in another coin.
I also agree with you that it is frightening, because we have no evidence or guarantee that this particular coin would go up in their prices. So better to choose some top.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Prod

Merit: 12

Decentralized global logistics platform

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

If you are a speculator, then definitely worth it. But if you want to support the dark blockchains, then in this case it is better to choose Monero. I think this coin has a more serious future than Zcash. By analogy with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.  Wink

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

It seems that recently, government organizations USA have decided to start fighting against anonymous cryptocurrencies, including Zcash and Monero. Here is a recent article about this: https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/us-secret-service-wants-anonymous-cryptocurrencies-tackled-by-congress/
Therefore, I think that Zcash can now lose some of its investors because of fear of a possible ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies. But I plan to continue to use and store Zcash.
Hamliss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

I guess that this coins would be great, well it will need time to increase the value. Patience are the key and keep in mind that this is a long term investment which will give a great return.

That is right. The price of ZEC rose about 40% in the last two weeks.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:22:45 AM

I have doubts about privacy coins because goverments are very serious that they want to stop them, if all goverments ban this curencies it can effect in price and its very dangerous to invest for long term.
I read that the government of Japan prohibits in its own country coins with a high level of anonymity, including ZCssh. Therefore, I think that it is necessary to wait while for a while and to refrain from investing in this coin. Japan can be followed by other countries. Now there are a lot of other promising coins for investing.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

Yeah, I consider zcash hasn't realised whole potential and back to ATH, it can make like 4x , moreover i am a fan of privacy coins like ZEC and it is a must have at least for my portfolio, so toke decision if it worth buying or not by yourself, but for me it is a strong buy!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:39:18 AM

This coin is anonymous, and it is subject to strong criticism from all government bodies, so I would be careful not to invest in it my funds

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
rainypu

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

Coins, whose creators pay increased attention to anonymity, have a good chance of success in the future. Privacy is optional in Zcash, so the currency is of interest to institutions for which anonymous transactions are important, private encryption and anonymous transactions have a bright future. Such coins Zcash is a win-win option.
ngocchau250

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

The prospect of anonymous currency in the blockchain industry is worth looking forward to, but in the anonymous currency camp, Zcash is not the most worthwhile investment. From a technical perspective, Monroe is the best, decentralized, while having absolute anonymity and untraceability of transaction information.
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

I try to invest in 3 basic anonymous coins. I think that the price of anonymous coins will grow in the future.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

Zcash is a strong coin, but has been weakening lately as other cryptos have begun to incorporate snarks. Maybe you should go for bitcoin private instead.

Also, the genesis ceremony leaves the coin open to vulnerability later, and nobody would even know about it due to its privacy features. Nobody knows if the founders really did destroy their fragment of the master key, I doubt any of them actually did.

arbk04

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Zcash is very strong coin and very popular coin but I think its very dangerous to invest in privacy coins because goverments are preparing to make regulation about coins especially for privacy coins.
banhmicohaiz88

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

One of the anonymous coin that i've invested! Just like Monero. I really love to save my retirement fund here. One question bytheway are they going to change POS in the future coz it's the electricity cost will be more efficient.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

I think the price for Zcash will not grow much and it's better to choose another coin for investment.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

I think that this is a very promising coin. Private technologies are now in demand as never before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: