Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36131 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

Definitely! Zcash has an algorithm that is secure, private and advance. Many coin are using zcash to improve on their privacy of their transaction and network. Zcash will become very valuable in future.

Yes. ZCash has been trusted among the cryptocurrency space, as one of the most rock-solid privacy coins in existence today. That's why many altcoins have adopted its technology, to help make transactions private within their network. As ZEC improves over time, it may rise in value within the cryptocurrency market. There will always exist demand for these type of cryptocurrencies since people are becoming aware of their privacy each day.

It's no secret that governments like the US have been constantly spying on their citizens, effectively threatening their privacy. Since Bitcoin is pseudonymous by design, all transactions made on its blockchain are easily viewable by anyone. Therefore, ZCash being a privacy centric coin, may be worth investing after all, as it proves to become effective in hiding people's transactions in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

I think that at the moment it's better to refrain from investing in coins, except bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion, the market can go either way, up or down, it all depends on bitcoin. But if growth comes, there will be bitcoin ahead!
bohtrung3

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

if I think it's still good at least for the short term we will do, because It's obvious and the value is too high so their technology does not impress me to join them, I will only invest in Monero instead of ZCASH.
Untill you

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

I personally think Zcash has HUGE potential in the coming years to be the leading anon- and privacy- centric blockchain.
 Tongue Tongue
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

Zcash is a good-potentiol coin till the end of 2018)
I just want and hope for the profit which this coin can bring after some projects will be completed
As I think, we will find some better coin to the end of 2018)
Nobody knows the reality but i hope for the best and prepare for the worst

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
blinkin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

I think if you really want to invest in Zcash, then it's best to hold coins only for a short term.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

Zcash is an anonymous encryption, which is riskier because many governments hate it and may be banned.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

I believe that investment in zcash is a promising solution. After all, the project demonstrates a steady growth in prices, more and more investors are coming.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

On sale appeared new ASICs for Equihash that will gradually increase the complexity of the network and the price of zcash, GPU miners will also soon look for new sources of revenue when the ethereum will lower the reward and maybe it will be zcash. I believe that in the future this coin has good prospects and a price increase.
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

there is a huge selection of other good altcoins on the market , I would not invest in zcash
I think you're right.  Now there are many promising coins in the market that are worth investing in.  Yes, most likely the price of Zcash will grow a little, but you will not get a big profit.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

I think that at the moment it's better to refrain from investing in coins, except bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion, the market can go either way, up or down, it all depends on bitcoin. But if growth comes, there will be bitcoin ahead!

This is the usual behavior of altcoins on the market, as they either rise or fall depending on Bitcoin's price movement. What I see is that Bitcoin is already the reserve currency of all cryptocurrencies in existence today, and if it fails, then the rest of the cryptocurrency market will fail altogether. But, ZCash being similar to Bitcoin, it could have a positive uptrend in price within the future, if it continues to be actively developed and supported by its community.

ZCash's privacy tech is unique and could present new uses to the real world that were never imagined. Maybe, as ZEC progresses, we'll be able to see more exciting things for it, as it becomes adopted by people, and businesses in the real world. Most recently, Coinbase had announced that it will add ZCash into its trading platform, as well as several other exchanges like Gemini. Therefore, I think that by investing into ZEC now, you will be able to reap the rewards in the future once it skyrockets in price according to its level of demand experienced in the real world. Smiley

hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

Zcash is now becoming a really good option for investment. A reliable choice for those who are looking for a truly anonymous currency with good growth potential.
becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

Zcash does continue its stable development in recent years. The platform is attractive for investors, but it will take some time to achieve success.
real6crypto

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

what's the difference between zcash and zcl?
Podscart

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

One of the anonymous coin that i've invested! Just like Monero. I really love to save my retirement fund here. One question bytheway are they going to change POS in the future coz it's the electricity cost will be more efficient.
kaluwa65

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

I consider ZEC to be one of three anoncoins which may eventually end up as the winner - it'll be DASH, XMR, or ZEC. While each could legitimately fill a different specialty, it's intelligent to anticipate that one will rule the other two. I think the best methodology is to differentiate your speculation. Except if you have solid sentiments about any of those three activities, simply take what you're considering putting into ZEC and place it into each of the 3 corresponding to their particular market tops (which fills in as an intermediary for the croudsourced feeling of their inborn esteem).
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

While Cash remains a popular cryptocurrency.The forecasts for it are quite promising, but will they be justified?!It is difficult enough to guess,everything will depend on how they will use it for their own purposes.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

I advise you to invest in this coin a small part of the money and I advise you to hold the coins only until the end of the year.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:49 PM

Zcash is an anonymous encryption, which is riskier because many governments hate it and may be banned.

That is certainly true, mate. ZCash may be good as an investment and practical as a cryptocurrency for anonymous transactions, but I believe that it may eventually be banned by most governments worldwide. As more countries become concerned about money laundering, they'll do anything at their disposal to stop that from happening. Once they realize that ZCash is truly untraceable, they'll simply stop their citizens from trading and using it. Then, regular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will be supported by governments because they’re transparent and allow governments to easily hunt for money launderers.

It's sad, but a true reality which cannot be ignored at any moment. This would have a negative effect over ZEC's price in the long term, even if it continues to live as a blockchain network. Many people will find workarounds to use ZEC, but I'm afraid that it will become difficult to sell or buy the cryptocurrency with fiat money.

Therefore, it all depends whenever governments are friendly towards ZEC or not, to determine its future as a serious investment for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

By look in to daily chart of Zcash , i know the volatility of this coin is more high than BTC , so this coin only good for day trading and swing trading, and not really good idea to use it for long term investment, because the price can be back to the bottom again. But in fundamental this coin still high demand because has high trading volume.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: