Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36131 times)
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

I am not an expert about Zcash, but I like privacy coin and I would buy both Zcash and Monero.
Both are trusted and there is a small difference between these altcoins.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

This is a good coin, but if you invest in Zcash then you will get a small profit at the end of the year.  Therefore, it is better to choose another coin.
I have to agree. Zcash is still dropping, it dropped 41.5% in the past year and today it's $150, in one day it dropped 2.85%. I hope it will recover but the prospect of making big profit off it is not good.
anudixit0003

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

As the pioneer cryptocurrency becomes scarcer each day, its value would become higher, making it an ideal way to store your money for the long term. That is one if the best things that Bitcoin provides, and it will help us gain profit from it to make a living, and have a stable financial life.
Port8

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

I think it's worth investing in Zcash.  But it's better to invest most of the money in other coins.
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

I think it worth it, you should read more about this great project, am sure by then you will discover its real potential the usefulness of it because The platform is designed to promote engagement and interaction between the team and the community. This is to harness a good interpersonal relationship. Moreover it also focuses on its target audience.
Valpekh

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

One thing regardless I endeavoring to comprehend is the reason it's an uplifting news for Zcash if ethereum will actualize a similar convention. Without a doubt that makes ether a contrasting option to Zcash and affecting its use? Additionally do we truly require such a large number of security coins given that real chains are likewise executing zero-learning conventions.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

Zcash has an unfairly low price in the market.I have been watching this coin for a long time and I can say that it has a huge potential for growth. Anonymous, fast and cheap transactions are the future.
Hikimanr

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

If you want to get a good profit by the end of the year, it is better to invest in BTC or ETH.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

I think this coin is not very good for investing and eventually it will fall all the stronger. I would not invest in this coin.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

I am sure that this is a very interesting anonymous coin. Most people are interested in anonymous coins, so such a project will always be in demand among people.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
Tvshpeople

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

The premine of founders rewards is standard for any coin beginning out because how else would the people who ran the project get paid? In any event though Zcash has been successful for sure, one can consider this a solid investment especially considering the rise hasn't happened yet this Spring.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

With ZCash, users can enjoy the advantages of using a public blockchain, while still being sure that their private information is protected. I think, that ZCash expects to expand its scope in the near future and has huge potential in the coming years to be the leading privacy centric blockchain.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

I am not an expert about Zcash, but I like privacy coin and I would buy both Zcash and Monero.
Both are trusted and there is a small difference between these altcoins.

Privacy coins could become the way of the future, if people start to concern themselves about their privacy. Once governments start pressuring, you could rest assured that demand for privacy coins such as Zcash and Monero will rise over time. ZCash has been quite innovative, as it brought the concept of zero knowledge proofs in the field of cryptography. This is quite revolutionary, IMO, as for the first time ever transactions (or any other information) could become completely obfuscated against prying eyes.

While ZCash is quite slow in development and innovation, it has managed to remain stable and solid as a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency for the masses. The founder's reward (although being criticized by many) will allow ZEC to obtain the required funding to sustain itself in the future. The first four years of this model are coming an end, which could probably mean that prices will start to skyrocket after that. With the recent bear market affecting all the cryptocurrencies being traded at exchanges, it's quite an opportunity to buy ZCash at the lowest price possible. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitljus

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

I think it's worth investing in Zcash.  But it's better to invest most of the money in other coins.

ZCash may be a good investment after all, if it continues to provide real innovation to the blockchain space. But, if it's all based on hype without delivering real usability, then I'm afraid that it will die within a short time frame. I think that there are other altcoins which are more promising to invest into than ZCash.

I've heard that Ethereum will be integrating ZK-SNARKS which will bring privacy for smart contracts. Also, it will be upgrading to PoS, among many other things which makes ETH a better investment than ZEC in the long run. Therefore, it all depends on how many people are interested in ZEC as a privacy-based cryptocurrency for their daily payments. Smiley
I also think that in Zcash you should not invest.  Now ETH is a more promising coin for investment.
rtodor

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

I advise you not to risk and invest in a more promising coin.  For example, you can invest in EOS.
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

This is a very interesting project. I think that people will show interest in anonymous coins more and more. That is why such a coin can be considered for long-term investments.
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

I think Zcach is too bloated, I'm almost sure the price of it will continue to decline . You'd better invest in another altcoin
MsBella_120799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

Other than the fact that Zcash hit those crazy prices upon launch...Total hype is the reason its so high, coupled with low supply of coins...
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

I think that this coin is the most profit will not give. There are more profitable and promising coins on the market.

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

I also think that in Zcash you should not invest.  Now ETH is a more promising coin for investment.

Ethereum may be more promising as a long-term investment, but ZCash is also promising due to its consistent development and innovation. As a privacy coin, there's a bright future for it. People will begin to look for alternatives which provide them private transactions against the likes of third parties. It's no secret that the government has been spying on us every step of the way. With cryptocurrencies like ZCash, you can feel confident that only you have access to your funds, and only you are able to see how many coins you own. Complete secrecy is key to achieving financial sovereignty and ZCash fits the bill quite nicely.

Now, ZCash may have other competitors such as Monero and Zcoin, but it could remain in the market for a very long time due to its innovative Zero Knowledge Proof tech. With all the improvements that ZCash will experience over time, there's no reason why you shouldn't invest in it right now, especially when prices have been on a downfall due to the recent bear market. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: