Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:24:53 PM

KnC want you to register as a business, they want this to be professional endeavour, where upon you can claim back VAT, they certainly have no interest in aiding you to commit tax evasion, which is illegal. They said this at the openday.
Awesome, missed that thank you!

Are you UK based? If so register as a 'sole trader', you can claim back electricity costs, additional supporting hardware, i.e. computer, office kit/furniture and if at home a % of your mortgage/rent back as it's being used for business related activity. Check with an accountant.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:23:53 PM

KnC want you to register as a business, they want this to be professional endeavour, where upon you can claim back VAT, they certainly have no interest in aiding you to commit tax evasion, which is illegal. They said this at the openday.

Are you UK based? If so register as a 'sole trader', you can claim back electricity costs, additional supporting hardware, i.e. computer, office kit/furniture and if at home a % of your mortgage/rent back as it's being used for business related activity. Check with an accountant.
I am in Greece but my sis lives in London 5 years! Hmm...

EDIT: I will PM when I have some time if you don't mind!
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:43:24 PM

I am in Greece but my sis lives in London 5 years! Hmm...

EDIT: I will PM when I have some time if you don't mind!

Go for it. If I can help, I will.

I'm not an accountant, but i'm sure Greece has similar company expense claims...

GaiusMaximus

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:42:46 PM

is there an upcoming announcement about the the psu specs for the jupiter, wondering what would be best for them
titomane

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:45:29 PM

is there an upcoming announcement about the the psu specs for the jupiter, wondering what would be best for them

Next week. Possible tomorrow.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:53:36 PM

Actually we should be questioning why you hate chainsaws...they are one of the top 5 all time contributions of man along with bacon, scotch, shotguns and stripper polls

Everything you say is suspect from this point forward

Hey! There's no room for Bitcoin in your top 5!!

Yes there is! All of them can potentially be purchased with bit coin!
Sykotic

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:45:57 AM

I missed all this preorder payment Sad

Anyone got any idea of expected ship dates if I was to order now?
titomane

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:46:52 AM

I missed all this preorder payment Sad

Tomorrow or october?

AFox

Activity: 539
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:51:38 AM

Looks like it's October (for those that order the 19th of June) :
I emailed KNC and they told me any new orders made now will be shipped in Oct.  That was as of 2 days ago, 6/19.

My lucky BTC address : 1LoTTerY3WYbGxVRHvh8oDudDdTxFvvqWF
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:54:25 AM

October? If order today October? And if I had order July when again October?
AFox

Activity: 539
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:58:30 AM

The only persons that can answer these questions are KNC staff.
Contact them : https://www.kncminer.com/pages/contacts

My lucky BTC address : 1LoTTerY3WYbGxVRHvh8oDudDdTxFvvqWF
thomashrev89

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:19:01 PM

order today october, first 500 september, between those two september-october.

DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:54:01 PM

If all goes well I will probably sell one of my Saturns for double or so.. I doubt I will be the only flipping so who knows what that short window will bring as far as markup

Wait and see

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:56:35 PM

Well, one week with no answer regarding a simple question: did they order the chips yet? If yes, what's the ETA confirmed by the fab? If not, it is because they did not reach the pre-funding amount they needed? If that's the case, how far are they to reach the goal?

All the other questions have been answered very quickly, so I assume the answer to this question is "no, they have not ordered the chips yet". That's very worrying.

DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:15:13 PM

Well, one week with no answer regarding a simple question: did they order the chips yet? If yes, what's the ETA confirmed by the fab? If not, it is because they did not reach the pre-funding amount they needed? If that's the case, how far are they to reach the goal?

All the other questions have been answered very quickly, so I assume the answer to this question is "no, they have not ordered the chips yet". That's very worrying.

Hopefully that will be part of their big update this week... If not, the wheels might fall off this train

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:24:21 PM

No it's not, yes they did answer. You're either not paying attention, or stirring the pot. Patience.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:25:32 PM

No it's not, yes they did answer. You're either not paying attention, or stirring the pot. Patience.

Well, then I was definitely not paying attention, sorry about that.

So... Yes they did order the chips? Do we have an ETA?

Serious question.

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:50:19 PM

Serious question.

I said I had passed on all concerns, inc. yours and brontosaurus (who is not a customer, but was intent on defaming KnC, and had raised some worthy questions) to Sam (although this could have been done by yourself, or anyone else).

Of the list of q's some are deemed competitor sensitive tech related,they were passed to Marcus to see how he felt about answering/revealing.

I followed up asking for some answers and was told on the same day he posted in the forum also week in the speculative PSU thread, there is a revised specs update next week, this includes chip order info.

I have posted this in several other threads inc. this one myself.

Next week is now this week, and it's Monday afternoon, so chill, I really cannot see how you will last till September if you are this impatient.

They've not done anything wrong yet, but all the fear, greed, envy, and associated BS stems from other people's impatience.

If when asked again, and again what the areas of concern with KnC are I had thought to state other people's impatience, along with competition in hashrate and BTC future price I would have.

If you cannot tolerate periods of silence for more than a few days, couple of weeks this is not for you.

They said to me and all in attendance they were selecting the foundry and ordering in a few days at the open day.

I trust they have done this. I know they have met their NRE costs. So for all intents and purposes there is no mystery in the fact they don't update every hour/24 hours aside from the fact they want to when they have something worth revealing, which they said they have. What it is I don't know, will it involve chip order info, certainly, why? Because they said they would have that done by now, but they are under no obligations to reveal which foundry.

You get a hell of a lot more info here than you would in a publicly listed company on the stock exchange. They only need to communicate with you if anything is price sensitive related to share price.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:54:43 PM

Serious question.

I said I had passed on all concerns, inc. yours and brontosaurus (who is not a customer, but was intent on defaming KnC, and had raised some worthy questions) to Sam (although this could have been done by yourself, or anyone else).

Of the list of q's some are deemed competitor sensitive tech related,they were passed to Marcus to see how he felt about answering/revealing.

I followed up asking for some answers and was told on the same day he posted in the forum also week in the speculative PSU thread, there is a revised specs update next week, this includes chip order info.

Next week is now this week, and it's Monday afternoon, so chill, I really cannot see how you will last till September if you are this impatient.

They've not done anything wrong yet, but all the fear, greed, envy, and associated BS stems from other people's impatience.

If when asked again, and again what the areas of concern with KnC are I had thought to state other people's impatience, along with competition in hashrate and BTC future price I would have.

If you cannot tolerate periods of silence for more than a few days, couple of weeks this is not for you.

They said to me and all in attendance they were selecting the foundry and ordering in a few days at the open day.

I trust they have done this. I know they have met their NRE costs. So for all intents and purposes there is no mystery in the fact they don't update every hour/24 hours aside from the fact they want to when they have something worth revealing, which they said they have. What it is I don't know, will it involve chip order info, certainly, why? Because they said they would have that done by now, but they are under no obligations to reveal which foundry.

You get a hell of a lot more info here than you would in a publicly listed company on the stock exchange. They only need to communicate with you if anything is price sensitive related to share price.

Serious question.

Bitcoinorama, I have been asking a very simple question for more than a week now. Did they order the chips and do we have an ETA confirmed by the fab? No tricky questions that can reveal technical stuff that can fuel their competitors. Really, that's the most important thing I want to know, you will see that I've not been asking anything else lately. As soon as they tell me "the chips will arrive *this or that week*", I will keep quite until then - I can guarantee you that.

titomane

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:02:03 PM

Serious question.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Bitcoinorama, I have been asking a very simple question for more than a week now. Did they order the chips and do we have an ETA confirmed by the fab? No tricky questions that can reveal technical stuff that can fuel their competitors. Really, that's the most important thing I want to know, you will see that I've not been asking anything else lately. As soon as they tell me "the chips will arrive *this or that week*", I will keep quite until then - I can guarantee you that.
[/quote]

It is the same question that I made myself. I do not know that foundry been selected. Want to know if you have placed the order, and if so. When they receive the order

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: