Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90471 times)
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

I think 2017 will be a great year for bitcoin.More people will strat invest in bitcoin and bitcoin will get more popularity.Again,bitcoin price will hit upto 2K as experts are saying.Overall, bitcoin will become more trusted and strong crypto currency.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

I think 2017 will be a great year for bitcoin.More people will strat invest in bitcoin and bitcoin will get more popularity.Again,bitcoin price will hit upto 2K as experts are saying.Overall, bitcoin will become more trusted and strong crypto currency.
An increase in demand really depends on how businesses will accept Bitcoin. If the businesses accept Bitcoin as mode of payment then the people will find out that Bitcoin is as useful as fiat currency. Also 2000$ is an optimistic expectation for Bitcoin it even failed to sustain 1100$ this time. But we still have 51 more weeks of 2017 to prove Bitcoin can reach that kind of level.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:25:24 PM

We will definitely hit a new ATH this year, however I'm not quite sure about the $2000 mark, I really can't expect Bitcoin's value to double in one year at this point. Segwit support also seems to have stagnated at around 20-25%, and it won't get any better unless the pools signal it.
Adoption increases more and more each year, with many businesses accepting it as a payment method and more people learning about it. It will definitely be more popular than ever before.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:37:24 AM

This is going to be the breakout year for it. All the pieces are in place starting with the standing ovation that it has gotten from the world media making headlines when it broke the $1000 barrier and stayed there even if it was for 5 days. But it still did make it more well known to the ones that weren't paying attention to it just because of past events that tainted it's name to many in the public eye.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Fityan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:59:53 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
yeh finnally bitcoin reach 2017 with good achievment in price,this is amazing,almozt touch $1000 and last week we flashback to last 3 years with $1000 per bitcoin,and now i start to believe that bitcoin can concuer the world Cheesy
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:35:56 AM

This is going to be the breakout year for it. All the pieces are in place starting with the standing ovation that it has gotten from the world media making headlines when it broke the $1000 barrier and stayed there even if it was for 5 days. But it still did make it more well known to the ones that weren't paying attention to it just because of past events that tainted it's name to many in the public eye.
I'm very positive to that, despite of the recent price fall back I still believe we can be more profitable this year. It's just the start of the year and we have seen great achievement already, I believe a good start will always a good end, so having said that I am confident that comes the end of 2017, we could at least double the $1,000 that was previously achieved.

Gutierez

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

I'm sure Bitcoin will be central digital currency in the future, and the other crypto currencies must be built on basic bitcoin foundation. The price will continue to grow up higher  and it can hit over 1,500$ at the end of 2017.
infinitecab

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 05:30:57 AM

As the year kicks off with an all-time high market cap for Bitcoin on its eighth birthday, 2017 promises to be an exciting year for Bitcoin, digital currency and blockchain technology in general.

In this first week of the new year, Bitcoin Magazine reached out to a variety of thought leaders and stakeholders in the industry, to offer a look ahead. “2017 is likely to be the best year yet for Bitcoin. We are already seeing all-time new highs in terms of market cap. All-time new highs in terms of price per bitcoin are likely just around the corner as well.
Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:30:03 AM

As the year kicks off with an all-time high market cap for Bitcoin on its eighth birthday, 2017 promises to be an exciting year for Bitcoin, digital currency and blockchain technology in general.

In this first week of the new year, Bitcoin Magazine reached out to a variety of thought leaders and stakeholders in the industry, to offer a look ahead. “2017 is likely to be the best year yet for Bitcoin. We are already seeing all-time new highs in terms of market cap. All-time new highs in terms of price per bitcoin are likely just around the corner as well.

Though after hitting that all time high, it just dropped and went pretty low. It even dropped back to lower $800 levels. Plenty of people just panic selling their bitcoins when the prices reach about $1,000. So I guess we are still far from having a stable $1,000 level. Let's just hope for bitcoin to be adopted in a larger scale.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:32:21 AM

I think bitcoin in 2017 is very different from the previous year. I feel the progress of bitcoin start from adoption, legal in many countries, and rising prices. Bitcoin is better now and I'm sure bitcoin will evolve and continue to evolve. I believe in 2017, the bitcoin achieve the best price around $ 1,900. And there are many people and companies are starting to use bitcoin.
robiulawal

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

bitcoin has already made its pact.
It have some power that it can explode
but also it has the opposite power as well.
So we can say bitcoin will overcome 2017
with 1500$ as 1 btc
but it can get lower than 500$
The happiness is  that we can only hope. 
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

I think bitcoin in 2017 is very different from the previous year. I feel the progress of bitcoin start from adoption, legal in many countries, and rising prices. Bitcoin is better now and I'm sure bitcoin will evolve and continue to evolve. I believe in 2017, the bitcoin achieve the best price around $ 1,900. And there are many people and companies are starting to use bitcoin.

As more merchants start accepting payments and seeing the advantages of using bitcoins $1,900 price is just around the horizon and most people are positive this 2017 is more profitable for all bitcoin users.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:24:15 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin will be central digital currency in the future, and the other crypto currencies must be built on basic bitcoin foundation. The price will continue to grow up higher  and it can hit over 1,500$ at the end of 2017.
from the very start of 2017 we can see the importance of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is increasing too much, so we can expect that in 2017 bitcoin will cross its all time recorded high price and will make new records. new people will also enter in the world of bitcoin with more confidence.
Ducksun

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:36:14 PM

from the very start of 2017 we can see the importance of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is increasing too much, so we can expect that in 2017 bitcoin will cross its all time recorded high price and will make new records. new people will also enter in the world of bitcoin with more confidence.

I also think that this can happen but we still have to see this of course, I hope that the bitcoin will go to a all time height indeed!!
BrandonFever

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

I also think that this can happen but we still have to see this of course, I hope that the bitcoin will go to a all time height indeed!!

This can be possible for sure if we stay trust in the bitcoin it can grow a lot and also get bigger this year and maybe we can even reach over the highest price that it has been.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:14:37 PM

Yes I am also looking forward to this year as the start of it looks promising to bitcoin because of the price increase . Many people are already setting its eyes on it and of course that includes the reputable ones also that I suspect will play a great part of bitcoins improvement and success, It can also lead more average people like us to be drove into bitcoin .

I just hope that everything goes well and bitcoin can overcome all the problems that will come this 2017 .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:19:06 PM

Regarding on this year on bitcoins price i would like to see that it would able to double its price on the year end of 2017 which seems to realistic to mention unlike on those price insane predictions.No one could able to pinpoint on what would happen thats why speculations are everywhere.We would all witness that along the way.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:51:54 PM

Bitcoin will be getting more stronger and more popularity in 2017 and i am sure 2017 will be more lucky year for bitcoin but i can not say that bank will be accept bitcoin in this year because it would be take more few years than i hope they will accept bitcoin .
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:12:33 PM

Though after hitting that all time high, it just dropped and went pretty low. It even dropped back to lower $800 levels. Plenty of people just panic selling their bitcoins when the prices reach about $1,000. So I guess we are still far from having a stable $1,000 level. Let's just hope for bitcoin to be adopted in a larger scale.
i think that is just a temporary down fall and very soon the price of bitcoin is going to boost again and this time is going to cross 1500 level but after hitting 1200 USD the price of bitcoin will take another correction and the price will stay there for a while
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:18:48 PM

I think it will be a great year for the bitcoin, I predict the number of wallets increase and an increase of users will start to adopt it. The price will continue to claim slowly with some up and down on the way. As we have experienced this week from 1100USD to 900USD back.

Overall I send a good vibe to the top cryptocurrency on the market.

I also think that the amount if mass adoption will be more than before because it is a good start. and then when demands of bitcoin increases, the price will also increase. but now the question is, will bitcoin enough for all those people? I mean bitcoin is difficult enough to be earned nowadays.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: