Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90468 times)
Crypto1992

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tokenpay

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:08:34 PM

I could say that this is the best year in the history of Bitcoin. As the market cap of bitcoin increased very much and this year we have seen many ICO's coming with the inspiration of BTC thus increasing the total market cap of crypto.I predict it reaches 6000$ by the end of this year.That is so amazing feat by a crypto currency.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sacredtoad

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

I think at the end it is very high and it would have been a good year with the people who started and used bitcoin this was a great your for me because i started with bitcoin this year so i am very happy right now.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

Yes it already secured it's position in the year 2017, many people are now days looking some thing new in their daily life so my though is government should elaborate bitcoin technology through out the world wide and make announcement that bitcoin can use able like gold. Bitcoin is completely digital currency and is limited we cannot able to mine more than that like gold.
My thoughts here would be as Bitcoin becomes morr popular and as many people are getting connected here, it will surely increase and people will earn more from here. When you earn more and trade more, its value increases more.
My thoughts about bitcoin are so much interesting as I think that bitcoin will revolutionalize the market crypto currencies. The popularity of bitcoin shows its bright future, people are investing more and more so it is a real fact that when the demand of something is high, then definitely it will be successful. I think that bitcoin will become more profitable in the end of this year.
Honestly, I think only Bitcoin will be success and other cryptocurrecies are just help the growth of Bitcoin.
The altcoin market attractive investors and they will interested this market, then they need to buy Bitcoin and random make the price of Bitcoin increases too.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:23:02 PM

A lot has happened this year and it's not even close. We are still waiting for China and September 30th. BTC is still very strong despite price hikes.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:45:51 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
many cryptocurrency pioneers in 2017, I think they are good at doing their job, because they always try to make the bitcoin world always evolve and of course always expect progress in this matter. so one day I'm sure bitcoin will be the main currency around the world.
Heni23

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:54:10 PM

bitcoin in 2017 is becoming more and more known to people and more and more of its enthusiasts, and with that the growth of bitcoin is growing rapidly and it could be all over the country legalizing bitcoin .....
FrankAnthony2208

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:24:32 PM

Most of us are exposed to computer and new technologies that connects to World Wide Web that makes us updated of what is happening globally, especially in this generation most of the people rely on the internet so that the information about bitcoin spread easily, because of the increasing number of people who are involve in bitcoin the amount of the bitcoin continuously increasing. From year 2013 the cost of bitcoin worth almost 14 USD compare it to the amount of bitcoin this year 2017 for about 4000 USD. What more this time we are spreading what is bitcoin to people.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:29:07 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
We have experienced a lot of things this year here in bitcoin. There happened the sudden decrease of bitcoin price because of the split but still it rises back again. Having bitcoin being banned in China which affected us a lot. But still after all this things, I can see that bicoin is still capitalizing in the market which is for me one of it's greatest strength is to make it through and I'm expecting more before the year ends.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:32:13 AM

I am actually still expecting for more things to happen this year. Many things has already occured and you can see the changes that happened with the value of bitcoin. I think greater things will happen before the year ends because even though China has banned it in their country, still it has survived and made it through even without it's help. That only proved the independence of bitcoin on being alone.

Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:34:38 AM

We are all aware of the improvements that are occuring within our technology nowadays. As this things go by, bitcoin's popularity is being more dessiminated so as a result, I think bitcoin will gain more users for this year and I think the value of it will keep on rising which may lead to attract more and more investors. There would still be some trouble that may occur but I know bitcoin will be able to surpass it.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:38:27 AM

I think we should still expect the unexpected this year because there are still a lot of big events that may occur which may affect bitcoin for good or bad. This things might be the split that is I think will occur again and the continuous survival of bitcoin after  being banned in China. I am hoping that the changes that will happen before the year end will give bitcoin good outcomes.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:43:23 AM

Thats true. Right now the value of bitcoin reaches already the $4000. We can see how fast it grows. In just a couple of months its triple its prcie. Bitcoin was really turning into better. It slowly growing and lot of people got interested on it the fact that its value was continue increasing. I think before this year end it cam reach the $5000 value or maybe more than that.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:58:50 AM

This Post Is Very Old But Is Still Alive.
What is The Best of This Question is Already answered Many Months Ago.
From January Till Now Coming October, See How Much And How Big  is The Difference of Bitcoin Price.
It Really Explodes and to those Who Invest From January Till Now, I guess They really have Huge amount
of money Eventually and enjoying It.

So far So on. We will always watch the explode of Bitcoin into its Highest Price Until 2017 ends.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:49:42 AM

Thats true. Right now the value of bitcoin reaches already the $4000. We can see how fast it grows. In just a couple of months its triple its prcie. Bitcoin was really turning into better. It slowly growing and lot of people got interested on it the fact that its value was continue increasing. I think before this year end it cam reach the $5000 value or maybe more than that.
I am sure we will end at close to $10,000 this year, the FUD is over and we were able to overcome the big news about china banning
ICOs and exchanges, bitcoin is strong and it's starting to get back on top now, one the ATH will be break, it will be an uptrend direction again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:52:52 AM

Just reading the first page is prove on how much Bitcoin had grown both in term of tech and market movement. I think it's still very much possible for BTC to stabilize at $5000USD by the end of this year in general.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:40:27 AM

Bitcoin in 2017 is totally banned in many country and the value is low and to much risk to take in investing your money in bitcoin.. I think bitcoin in 2017 is a government property and authorized person can only used bitcoin, and bitcoin name are no longer exist it will replace with a new name and values.. this is happening right now the government are taking their action to control bitcoin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:40:40 AM

Yes it already secured it's position in the year 2017, many people are now days looking some thing new in their daily life so my though is government should elaborate bitcoin technology through out the world wide and make announcement that bitcoin can use able like gold. Bitcoin is completely digital currency and is limited we cannot able to mine more than that like gold.
I think in this year the price of bitcoin will increase and many people will start to use it. Furthermore, I think the knowledeg about bitcoin will spread in all country and I guess many potential investors will invest in bitcoin. I think at the end of this year 2017 the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase.
Of course it is a big blunder I think that china banned ICO and this action effect bitcoin trading. The investors are thinking some other business like altcoin, because of the falling price of bitcoin. But I feel till the end of 2017 the price will rise again and the holders will make more money due to up growing price. I think 2017 will be the year of bitcoin and there is no need to be panic of anything else.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

But at present bitcoin value increasing. Few days ago bitcoin value low down. Now bitcoin value slowly increasing. It is the happy news. Even i think in future bitcoin value reach at a high position. However we will get profitable.
Jully Bells

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:35:00 AM

Invest for the long term and never invest more than you are willing to lose. But do not make the mistake of not investing at all. And always keep in mind that Cryptomarket is not a place where money is thrown at you but rather a brutal market where all your assets could go to zero overnight. So far my personal favorite crypto currency is Bitconnect. You may want to invest in it too as I have been getting the best returns from them out of all the platforms I have invested in.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:49:14 AM

if to become the main money in a country, I think too soon for that.
but if you look at the development of bitcoin is now really amazing and experienced a drastic increase that can beat the local money from a country.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: