May 07, 2024, 01:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 19028 19029 19030 19031 19032 19033 19034 19035 19036 19037 19038 19039 19040 19041 19042 19043 19044 19045 19046 19047 19048 19049 19050 19051 19052 19053 19054 19055 19056 19057 19058 19059 19060 19061 19062 19063 19064 19065 19066 19067 19068 19069 19070 19071 19072 19073 19074 19075 19076 19077 [19078] 19079 19080 19081 19082 19083 19084 19085 19086 19087 19088 19089 19090 19091 19092 19093 19094 19095 19096 19097 19098 19099 19100 19101 19102 19103 19104 19105 19106 19107 19108 19109 19110 19111 19112 19113 19114 19115 19116 19117 19118 19119 19120 19121 19122 19123 19124 19125 19126 19127 19128 ... 33330 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26373414 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

75 dollars fee on a 75 dollars tx. WAT.
Fees are fine comrade, everything is working as intended.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

in germany you pay tax for all things that looks like money or has any value. we as the tax masters of the world. 80% of the books about taxes are about the german tax system.

That's what you get for depending on Mussolini and the wops and them completely dropping the ball during WW2.  I don't have anything against Italians, but at least Patton stated publicly the US fought on the wrong side of WW2 (right before he was assassinated).  The Italians were the only real ethnic group that fought on both sides of WW2 at the same time and still have no idea what, when, who, or why they were there in the first place. Get your shit together wops.  If you want a picture of the devil, there it is:

https://i.imgur.com/lmiznpO.png

As for the other participants of this war, for which things will obviously play out again in the future, the Japanese performed at an A+ and the Waffen-SS is supposedly man for man the best modern fighting force ever assembled. There might have been better in Greece, Rome, Sparta, or some other forgotten time, but who knows.  For the Jews, they're obviously a weak and helpless paper tiger that gets instantly destroyed if their media propaganda or banking monopolies fail (like both are right now).  As for the rest of you cucks, see you all on the next battlefield.

#thegoyimknow

The wops are an invented nation that should not exist. That's why they're so dysfunctional. But I'm sorry to inform you that your fuhrer was a brit asset planted there to lead germany to self-destruction exactly as it happened.

http://whale.to/b/hallet_b.html
pfrtlpfmpf

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

WTF, somebody is crazy here. Is it me, or you, or them? You just can´t let that standing here, and walk away.
Guess, "luckygenough56" has a serious problem there. But could be his own, ahem, stupidity ? I mean, as a last resort  Smiley  Smiley

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

WTF, somebody is crazy here. Is it me, or you, or them? You just can´t let that standing here, and walk away.
Guess, "luckygenough56" has a serious problem there. But could be his own, ahem, stupidity ? I mean, as a last resort  Smiley  Smiley
It's all the people who are against a capacity upgrade that are crazy. The current situation was foretold years ago. It was known!

Also kraken is up and running again. No obvious upgrades, and a deposit that arrived yesterday is not being reflected in my available balance. Wonder what they even spent all that time on.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

Its 378k sats per kb to send a transaction. The transaction fees are extremely high. In some cases, they are more expensive than a international wire transfer.
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

Its 378k sats per kb to send a transaction. The transaction fees are extremely high. In some cases, they are more expensive than a international wire transfer.

it's simple don't move them and hodl
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

it's simple don't move them and hodl
Not an option for some of us. I make more trading with people than most low-end jobs. And I have lost thousands of dollars to fees at this point. It is Not Okay.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:00:06 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 01:21:13 PM by Ibian

BTG is gettin a little pump. .02 now on bittrex. I'm dreaming of .05
Speaking of, is there a reliable way to extract them from old coins?

Coinomi app wallet is 0retty simple and secure, if you move your btc first.
Tried that with bcash, didn't work. Had to use a btc.com wallet to extract those. Possibly because it was from a pretty old electrum wallet? I know they changed format once or twice.

It You need to recover from seed use bither app. You can also claim bcd and sbtc with it.
If you have problems pm me and I will be glad to help you Smiley

Edit: if your old private keys didn't worked in coinomi, your problem is probably related to compressed/uncompressed format, you can convert the format using bitaddress.org.

During the early fork days I helped out a lot of people, I become some kind of expert xd
Alright, got bither running (on a spare phone). Set up a wallet and tried to scan my private keys from electrum, but apparently they are not in bip38 format? What do?
shizuska

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

Guys, use Bitstamp for smaller transactions. I funded stamp with 1 btc and have sent numerous transactions (avg size is about 50 usd) with no fee at all. They batch their transactions so its free for you and almost free for them aswell, win - win.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

=>

https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/

The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 470 satoshis/byte, shown in green at the top.
For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 106,220 satoshis.

226 bytes x 470 bytes / 100.000.000 x 14400$ = 15.29$.

And that's for the fastest type of transaction.

At 130 sat/byte you get a confirmation in ~3-4 hours and the fee is 4.2$.

Someone is miscalculating your fees, or you have a lot of dust amounts.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8008

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

The Kraken arises.  Withdrawals unavailable at this point.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

And trading as well. Thought it was just the usual shitty toaster acting up, but https://status.kraken.com/
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

And trading as well. Thought it was just the usual shitty toaster acting up, but https://status.kraken.com/

Ah! Thanks.
Free unleveraged trading for the rest of the month?!  I usually only buy the dips but... free daytarding Wink
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Tried that with bcash, didn't work. Had to use a btc.com wallet to extract those. Possibly because it was from a pretty old electrum wallet? I know they changed format once or twice.

It You need to recover from seed use bither app. You can also claim bcd and sbtc with it.

Edit: if your old private keys didn't worked in coinomi, your problem is probably related to compressed/uncompressed format, you can convert the format using bitaddress.org.

During the early fork days I helped out a lot of people, I become some kind of expert xd
Alright, got bither running (on a spare phone). Set up a wallet and tried to scan my private keys from electrum, but apparently they are not in bip38 format? What do?

Are they unencrypted?
If Yes, just click "wallet details" in bitaddress.org (better use it offline, the github source for download is linked on the site itself) and use their tool to convert them Smiley

EDIT: Before messing with this, try the other import priv key (not bip38) option!
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

Are they unencrypted?
It Yes, just click "wallet details" in bitaddress.org (better use it offline, the github source for download is linked on the site itself) and use their tool to convert them Smiley

Use Import Private Key and then select From Private Key Text and scan it in.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

Are they unencrypted?
If Yes, just click "wallet details" in bitaddress.org (better use it offline, the github source for download is linked on the site itself) and use their tool to convert them Smiley

EDIT: Before messing with this, try the other import priv key (not bip38) option!
I tried the other option, but it just demands a password (which is not what I set for the wallet) and doesn't move on from there.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Are they unencrypted?

I tried the other option, but it just demands a password (which is not what I set for the wallet) and doesn't move on from there.

Not your Electrum wallet password but the Bither password.
If you have nothing in Bither, uninstall, reinstall and remember your password this time.  It works.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

Are they unencrypted?

If you have nothing in Bither, uninstall, reinstall and remember your password this time.  It works.
It's not my bither wallet password it wants, it's something else.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Are they unencrypted?

No it isn't something else.  You have to enter the Bither wallet password to import the private keys. 
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

Are they unencrypted?

No it isn't something else.  You have to enter the Bither wallet password to import the private keys. 
And when I do that it doesn't accept it. Yes it's the correct password, it is very simple and memorable. It asked for it before I had even set a password as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 19028 19029 19030 19031 19032 19033 19034 19035 19036 19037 19038 19039 19040 19041 19042 19043 19044 19045 19046 19047 19048 19049 19050 19051 19052 19053 19054 19055 19056 19057 19058 19059 19060 19061 19062 19063 19064 19065 19066 19067 19068 19069 19070 19071 19072 19073 19074 19075 19076 19077 [19078] 19079 19080 19081 19082 19083 19084 19085 19086 19087 19088 19089 19090 19091 19092 19093 19094 19095 19096 19097 19098 19099 19100 19101 19102 19103 19104 19105 19106 19107 19108 19109 19110 19111 19112 19113 19114 19115 19116 19117 19118 19119 19120 19121 19122 19123 19124 19125 19126 19127 19128 ... 33330 »
  Print  

Jump to: