May 02, 2024, 05:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 32081 32082 32083 32084 32085 32086 32087 32088 32089 32090 32091 32092 32093 32094 32095 32096 32097 32098 32099 32100 32101 32102 32103 32104 32105 32106 32107 32108 32109 32110 32111 32112 32113 32114 32115 32116 32117 32118 32119 32120 32121 32122 32123 32124 32125 32126 32127 32128 32129 32130 [32131] 32132 32133 32134 32135 32136 32137 32138 32139 32140 32141 32142 32143 32144 32145 32146 32147 32148 32149 32150 32151 32152 32153 32154 32155 32156 32157 32158 32159 32160 32161 32162 32163 32164 32165 32166 32167 32168 32169 32170 32171 32172 32173 32174 32175 32176 32177 32178 32179 32180 32181 ... 33316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26370994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 02:43:03 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (3)

......are grifters, shitcoiners, scammers, bullshitters. ...........
AKA... crypto in a nutshell.  
...(oops, naughty word, sorry jay...  <batslappening>)

I am starting to consider that you, sirazimuth, might be devolving and spiraling into a bit of a lost cause.  I am not sure if you can be saved from ur lil selfie.. yet.. since I am kind of a nice guy like that...  "we" might need to consider to provide you with one more chance to redeem ur lil selfie..

Accordingly, I am thinking that perhaps if you were to go to a chalk board, and write something like:  

"I will only talk about bitcoin, dee cornz, my lil precious, king daddy, lillie fiends, honey badger and/or other appropriate references in the Wall Observer thread"  

This might possibly start to work to cure (distract) you so long as you write such phraseology 21 million times, and you might ask: "why 21 million times?," and I might well suggest that you get the fuck started writing and ponder away regarding such answer in the months and years to come.   Tongue Tongue Tongue

That'll keep you busy until at least 2025...

Just saying.

Wink

You are absolutely right, JayJuanGee. I must endeavor to discuss dee cornz in this here famous thread to the extent
the mentionings happen more often (with respect to the uppities and downitys) of our lillie fiend, King daddy in
regard to whether or not our investment schemes (in terms of and to the extent they align with our thinkinenings) that youie pooie
would have us believe with perhaps our lil selfies being more open to the 60% possibilities that dee cornz may
well  have a downity dip though an uppity pumpening would not be out of the questioning due to (and in regards to)
our lil friend being maybe perhaps heading to no mans land (to the extent we could reach fuck you status)
and in that regard perhaps this directional would surely cause drama within and/or with respect to the
various thinkenings of the dumb shits and twats based on their shitcoins rather than our lil fiend that
would have us speculatening about various timenings (within and with regard to the markets) in terms of our beliefs (and to the extent) of
our overall well being that King Daddy may well bring us in our future endeavors of (and in terms of) financial freedom.

GO BITCOIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 03:01:23 PM

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 03:43:54 PM

1000$ for that Miami conference wow.

Why not 1000 sats ?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 04:01:19 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 04:09:25 PM
Merited by AlcoHoDL (2), bitebits (1), Who is John Galt? (1)

JUST IN - Former PayPal President: "I've decided to dedicate the rest of my life in building on #Bitcoin    and specifically on Lightning" 🙌
https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1659218437573423110?t=uXbuthi1In7UbIosZTCX5A&s=19

Let's all dedicate ourselves to Bitcoin.
 Because I see half a percent of the population influencing Bitcoin in the next generation.
 I joined, you too?
Bitcoin is only part of life. An important part, but not everyone can devote themselves entirely and completely to it, and it is also not necessary for each and every to devote themselves so selflessly to bitcoin.
There are likely ways that people are able to monetize their devotion to something like bitcoin, especially if you actual realize that bitcoin has a "monetary" component to it...

Hadn't you noticed?
It is best that everyone develops in what he is especially good at.
I don't know about that.

When I was a baby, I was especially good at sucking my thumb, but I did not develop that skill.

Last time that I checked, skills can be learned, refined and even discovered.. interests are similar, even though sometimes we might be able to identify what might be longer standing interests, but we are not always going to know the extent to which we might grow (or age) out of some of our earlier-in-life interests.
I'm not likely to be a good bitcoin core developer, so why would I get in the way of professionals?
If you had not realized, bitcoin touches upon a lot of theoretical and practical areas, and you do not even necessarily need to know how to code software in order to get involved or to be involved in bitcoin.

Go figure?

Who would-a thunk?
It seems to me that if we contribute even a small share to the development or adoption of bitcoin, it will already be good.
Speak for yourself.

Bitcoin does not take away from other interests that people might already have or develop, but there might be some kinds of interests (or even currently economically viable) areas of the economy that become less viable and/or less practical because of bitcoin..

If you are a young person then maybe it is more important to identify those areas, and if you are already established in a career, there likely would be a variety of considerations if a  career change (or even retraining) might be considered as plausible, practicable and/or even prudent.

There are a lot of people who hardly even have any clue about what is bitcoin, even though they think that they do and there are even other people who are not sure if they know about bitcoin, even though they have heard the word.. maybe even several times.
To summarize, do you think that everyone should devote to bitcoin because bitcoin can also enable monetization?

Ultimately, I am not really into telling people what they should do, since it is my perspective that people need to choose for themselves what they are going to do, when they are going to do it and how much they are going to do.

When it comes to bitcoin, I do tend to suggest that people get the fuck off of zero, and start with a consideration of 1% to 25% allocation into bitcoin, especially if they already maintain some kind of an investment portfolio, and they surely have to figure out their own level of allocation to bitcoin and their way(s) to get to their preferred allocation, even though 1-25% seems to be a good place to start such considerations of how much to end up allocating towards bitcoin.

Of course, society as a whole gets to bitcoin monetization more quickly with greater bitcoin adoption, so there are a lot of advantages to the ongoing building of bitcoin network effects (like those outlined by Trace Mayer in 2015).

Many of us longer-term bitcoiners already realize that bitcoin is quite likely the best (most sound) money ever invented, and at the same time realize that it can still take a decently long time for the broader population to figure that out - and so yeah, still being at way less than world wide adoption tends to show how early we are in terms of the level of bitcoin adoption - even while bitcoin continues to grow and grow and grow.. and sometimes seeming slow progress.. but still it seems to be mostly inevitable that bitcoin is going to pretty much take over the whole world in terms of becoming the world reserve currency.. even though it could take a couple hundred years to accomplish - even while it is also possible to happen much more quickly too.. even within a few years would be possible, even though shorter time lines would likely be way more disruptive and perhaps result in explosiveness and violence, which probably would not be a good way to go.. which would have included something like the $1 million in 90 days price prediction having had come true.. it was surely possible, but would have been quite scary to go that far in that short of a period of time.

Perhaps I really do not understand everything about bitcoin, and then it is not scary, because no one stands still, and sooner or later I will learn enough.

If you recognize bitcoin as a place (a thing) in which you should try to devote/invest a decent amount of your time, energies and value, then you are likely way further along than a lot of people (seemingly the overwhelming majority of the world's population, since it seems that probably less than 1% have figured that out and started to act upon it), and since bitcoin has so many angles (perhaps touching many areas of life, if not having a potential to touch all areas of life), I doubt that you can really know about all aspects of bitcoin.. even though you may well be able to still get some senses in the various ways that it is both important and a significantly awesome paradigm-shifting phenomena with a lot of real world impacts to have figured out ways to be able to transact digital value without a third-party intermediary.

Probably a good attitude towards bitcoin is to try to continue to learn about it and to stay involved in whatever ways that you can, and you are likely to continue to learn - yet at the same time, many of us know that we have to make sure that we are able to make money too in order to make sure that we are able to achieve our various basic needs.

However, I am sure that money in any form is not all that matters in this world.

Bitcoin is not only money.  It includes information transaction, and also the ability to transact information in ways that no one can stop you (while being able to attach value to it that cannot be duplicated - which was not possible before bitcoin either), which surely has potential to facilitate a kind of freedom (and truth).. and perhaps god?... hahahahaha.. not meaning to get into blasphemy.. or religion for that matter.

Of course, there are a lot of things in life (and in the physical world) that might not directly be affected by bitcoin, but since we live in a modern society, there may well be a lot of ways that your ability to enjoy some of the other things that you appreciate in life will be touched upon by bitcoin.. sooner or later (if they are not already touched upon.. bitcoin is already out of the bag and having a lot of ongoing effects on the world.. even if people are not necessarily realizing it).

What do you value?

The items in Maslow's hierarchy of needs in some variation of the order presented therein?  Nothing wrong with that.. and nothing wrong with striving for more than one thing at a time, even if you may well might need to make sure that you have food in your stomach (or air in your lungs) before you are even interested in the higher order needs (desires/wants) such as self-actualization.

Does bitcoin touch upon those things or not?  That's up to you to figure out and to figure out how much you believe that it might be worthy of your time, energies and value to be figuring out more about bitcoin or if you might believe that your time, energies and value might be directed towards some other endeavor(s) that you believe to be more important.. hopefully for your own sake (and well being) you do not choose some dumbass shitcoin to direct your energies.. hahahaha

Moreover, money is only a small part of the important. Yes, money is involved in a significant part of other important processes, and here the influence of bitcoin cannot be overestimated, but money is only part of the processes, not the processes themselves.

Fair enough.. and if you are comparing a fucked up money to a good money, are you going to make some choices in regards to which one you are going to spend first and which one you might save up?  It is not necessarily an all or nothing choices since it does not hurt to have options in terms of our spending abilities.. or maybe we might not be safe if we do not safeguard our value.. so we might want to be careful how we present ourselves in the real word and in the internet in terms of how well we might be guarding our coins or how blingy we might be presenting ourselves in the real world or if we choose to build a garage to park our car, are we going to buy a nice (and lasting garage) or some shitty kind of a garage to store our hookers, lambo and blow?

Of course, I know much less about bitcoin than many of those who discuss various issues on this forum, but I know much more about bitcoin than almost all my acquaintances outside the forum, because many do not even know basic things about bitcoin. It would be strange, given this understanding, to assume that everyone will suddenly devote their lives to bitcoin, and that anything good will come of it.

If you are acting upon asymmetric information that is valuable then you are likely to profit in a lot of ways from that, and you do not even necessarily need to hoard the information that you have - because it can surely sometimes take people a long-ass time to figure out the various ways that things are valuable that might be different than they had expected, and surely even most of us should still be attempting to learn along the way.. it is not as if we know all things and it is not even as if we are necessarily completely correct in our views of bitcoin or the place of bitcoin in the world in terms of where we are at based on where it has come from and where we might be going.

I am far from thinking that I know everything or even much enough about bitcoin, and perhaps in time, when I learn more, my opinion will change, but so far I do not see the point for everyone to devote their lives completely to bitcoin.

Yes.. choose the amount of devotion that is right for you (and others will figure out bitcoin at their own pace too), and it seems to be a good idea to try to stay humble about these matters, even though sometimes it can also be difficult to stay humble because many of "us" including yours truly, like to enjoy various aspects of our humanness, which includes some emotions and sometimes some over indulgences, too....

I also don't mind sharing information with people about bitcoin, and yes, I recognize and appreciate that it can surely take a lot of people a long time to come around to bitcoin, even though it seems to me that empirical evidence seems to show that bitcoin is mostly ongoingly growing - even though surely historically there seems to have been hype-cycles contained therein too.  I don't see any reason to speculate that bitcoin's growth is going to stop or that the hype-cycles are going to stop.. and the growth and hype-cycles seem nearly inevitable.. but hey whatever, you can see what you like and act in accordance with how you believe that your time, energies and value should be spent (allocated/apportioned).. whether that is some, all or none.. that's your choice what to do and whether or how to talk about what you are doing whether in this forum (thread) or in various places in your real world life.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 05:01:20 PM

Explanation
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 05:19:42 PM

Daily EMA 200 retest is a must for bulls imo. We will watch the strength there.

Volgastallion

Activity: 476
Merit: 263

CONTEST ORGANIZER

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 05:51:30 PM

To the guy above me, man please if you wanna post resize your image, i dont have any problem with big images but that one was HUGE.

I need a 98 " monitor to see one page of W/O.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 05:53:24 PM

Either the article or your citing the article seems a bit lost... deceptive, vague, incomplete.. .. .

related to this thread or not?

I saw that the word "bitcoin" used one time in the article, and perhaps they might start to understand what they are attempting to achieve a wee bit moar better if they at least attempted to figure out what they are doing.. and maybe describing what they are doing in terms of how it might or might not relate to bitcoin.

Sure.. payment rails.. might be important... . and there are a variety of currencies that exist in the world and there are also ways to be coy in regards to what is happening if you don't say what you are talking about.. and maybe no one really knows, even though an article seemed to be important to put out in regards to the topic.

......are grifters, shitcoiners, scammers, bullshitters. ...........
AKA... crypto in a nutshell.  
...(oops, naughty word, sorry jay...  <batslappening>)
I am starting to consider that you, sirazimuth, might be devolving and spiraling into a bit of a lost cause.  I am not sure if you can be saved from ur lil selfie.. yet.. since I am kind of a nice guy like that...  "we" might need to consider to provide you with one more chance to redeem ur lil selfie..

Accordingly, I am thinking that perhaps if you were to go to a chalk board, and write something like:  

"I will only talk about bitcoin, dee cornz, my lil precious, king daddy, lillie fiends, honey badger and/or other appropriate references in the Wall Observer thread"  

This might possibly start to work to cure (distract) you so long as you write such phraseology 21 million times, and you might ask: "why 21 million times?," and I might well suggest that you get the fuck started writing and ponder away regarding such answer in the months and years to come.   Tongue Tongue Tongue

That'll keep you busy until at least 2025...

Just saying.

Wink
You are absolutely right, JayJuanGee. I must endeavor to discuss dee cornz in this here famous thread to the extent
the mentionings happen more often (with respect to the uppities and downitys) of our lillie fiend, King daddy in
regard to whether or not our investment schemes (in terms of and to the extent they align with our thinkinenings) that youie pooie
would have us believe with perhaps our lil selfies being more open to the 60% possibilities that dee cornz may
well  have a downity dip though an uppity pumpening would not be out of the questioning due to (and in regards to)
our lil friend being maybe perhaps heading to no mans land (to the extent we could reach fuck you status)
and in that regard perhaps this directional would surely cause drama within and/or with respect to the
various thinkenings of the dumb shits and twats based on their shitcoins rather than our lil fiend that
would have us speculatening about various timenings (within and with regard to the markets) in terms of our beliefs (and to the extent) of
our overall well being that King Daddy may well bring us in our future endeavors of (and in terms of) financial freedom.

GO BITCOIN

That's a good start.   Wink 

There's hope for the salvation of uie-pooie in them there words of yours.

A song might be nice.

1000$ for that Miami conference wow.

Why not 1000 sats ?

It costs money to put on a conference... and especially such a large conference.

Sure, maybe they did not strike a good balance this year in regards to price versus expected attendance levels.. and so it likely is not easy to determine those kinds of matters, when the likely attendance levels may well vary quite a bit this year as compared with last year...

I have not seen the latest numbers, but I thought that they might have been anticipated quite a few less than half of the number of participants as compared to last year's 30k-ish levels, even if initially, they were likely hoping to reach similar levels as last year.. but even those very large numbers (like last year) become unwieldy too.. so increases in prices would surely cause the number of attendants to go down, one would think.

You must be new here. 

King daddy (and/or bulls) no does not understand the word "must" within the context that you are using such word.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 06:01:24 PM

Explanation
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 06:09:54 PM

Next 24h are critical...  Roll Eyes

EDIT: At least we should reach page parity soon.
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 06:33:41 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2023, 06:49:51 PM by Gyrsur

Chipmixer was known for fresh minted BTC in exchange for your BTC. But instead you got dirty BTC from past crimes.  Grin

My guess was first that Chipmixer is a honey pot of a big institution or country to spy on its users.

EDIT:

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 07:01:19 PM

Explanation
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 07:04:17 PM
Merited by Gachapin (1)

Thank God I lost my Ledger on boat accident in Italy.
Volgastallion

Activity: 476
Merit: 263

CONTEST ORGANIZER

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 07:31:08 PM

Chipmixer was known for fresh minted BTC in exchange for your BTC. But instead you got dirty BTC from past crimes.  Grin

My guess was first that Chipmixer is a honey pot of a big institution or country to spy on its users.

EDIT:

Next 24h are critical...  Roll Eyes

Seems like one wake up after a long, long nap. I dont know what about this guy because im not so old here, but interesting to see posting again after 6 months.

Why next 24 hrs are critical?
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 07:31:43 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You must be new here. 

King daddy (and/or bulls) no does not understand the word "must" within the context that you are using such word.

hahah. you've got me there. I guess in my own little newbie world, I have the power to transform 'must' into 'maybe' with just a snap of my fingers.  Grin
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 07:34:50 PM

Chipmixer was known for fresh minted BTC in exchange for your BTC. But instead you got dirty BTC from past crimes.  Grin

EDIT:

Next 24h are critical...  Roll Eyes

Seems like one wake up after a long, long nap. I dont know what about this guy because im not so old here, but interesting to see posting again after 6 months.

Why next 24 hrs are critical?

There is a wedge pattern that’s supposed to finish or something along those lines. I wouldn’t worry too much about it though. I can’t imagine any huge thing happening to the price over the weekend. Most of the big money is probably sitting poolside.

Chipmixer was indeed shut down for questionable behavior, but they did a lot of business on this site and invested a lot in advertising here so be conscious of that when mentioning them.
Bd officer

Activity: 378
Merit: 220

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 07:53:01 PM

Satoshi left #Bitcoin right after this in 2011.

Source
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 08:01:20 PM

Explanation
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 15448

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 08:42:00 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Gachapin (1)

Observing 27,082@stamp

Observing empty block!

How dare you!

Pages: « 1 ... 32081 32082 32083 32084 32085 32086 32087 32088 32089 32090 32091 32092 32093 32094 32095 32096 32097 32098 32099 32100 32101 32102 32103 32104 32105 32106 32107 32108 32109 32110 32111 32112 32113 32114 32115 32116 32117 32118 32119 32120 32121 32122 32123 32124 32125 32126 32127 32128 32129 32130 [32131] 32132 32133 32134 32135 32136 32137 32138 32139 32140 32141 32142 32143 32144 32145 32146 32147 32148 32149 32150 32151 32152 32153 32154 32155 32156 32157 32158 32159 32160 32161 32162 32163 32164 32165 32166 32167 32168 32169 32170 32171 32172 32173 32174 32175 32176 32177 32178 32179 32180 32181 ... 33316 »
  Print  

Jump to: