April 26, 2024, 04:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 20843 20844 20845 20846 20847 20848 20849 20850 20851 20852 20853 20854 20855 20856 20857 20858 20859 20860 20861 20862 20863 20864 20865 20866 20867 20868 20869 20870 20871 20872 20873 20874 20875 20876 20877 20878 20879 20880 20881 20882 20883 20884 20885 20886 20887 20888 20889 20890 20891 20892 [20893] 20894 20895 20896 20897 20898 20899 20900 20901 20902 20903 20904 20905 20906 20907 20908 20909 20910 20911 20912 20913 20914 20915 20916 20917 20918 20919 20920 20921 20922 20923 20924 20925 20926 20927 20928 20929 20930 20931 20932 20933 20934 20935 20936 20937 20938 20939 20940 20941 20942 20943 ... 33303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368236 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

I think that your memes made your point pretty well, even though I disagree with the concept of shorting bitcoin, especially after it already experienced nearly a 30% dip within about 2 weeks. It neither seems to be a good personal strategy nor good for bitcoin... yet I understand that personal strategy might be the only one that matters to a lot of people who just want to make money, but even on that basis, it seems a bit of a gamble to bet on DOWN after a relatively fast correction.

On the other hand, if someone had been betting on DOWN when the price went up 30% in almost the same amount of time, that would have seemed to like a more practical and realistic bet (even though I personally don't engage in any kind of margin trading of bitcoin).
Already 3 days on the fall play.And very successful. I know that there will be growth, but later. Now many people say that bitcoin has fallen heavily, what this is the end. But this is not so, year ago it was twice cheaper. It's just that people want great growth and eternal "that's moon", especially beginners. But this is impossible.

We don't disagree about the likelihood that bitcoin is going up in the long term.  I am just quibbling with any suggestions that it would be a good idea to short (or even sell bitcoin) after it has already made a nearly 30% correction.  Such play might work, but the odds for success do not seem great.

Why ever see btc Going from 6200 to 8000 and sell.... only super fools would sell ..... to gain what ?
And @ what risk or am i wrong ?

There are a few categories of people who engage in that kind of conduct or advocate doing that 1) price manipulators, 2) people who are emotional and likely ill-informed about their investment, 3) people who like to gamble, 4) rare people who have some kind of insider information and 5) there might be some other categories that I am not considering, at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:03:21 AM

Bitcoin back to where it was 27 days back:

What a waste of time.

Sheeit.

Aug 7th  2017  $3,638.38 usd seems the last year was but a 'dream'  but still better ....not sure what to think....currently $6,335.00 usd btc.

My view is NOW it will bounce below 5K in that even big miners (data halls) can't pow scrypt mine ANY crypto BTC or whatever at these prices and not be at a loss....thus

they have bankers to pay etc. So I expect a big dump of btc and crypto. Or at least what I've been told by a couple of owners of such.

The choice is pay off the debts/banks and any loans with crypto. If it all goes tulips and the folk pull their contracts for miners or you are under water..you at least salvage the building

and shut your stuff off (hopefully for now). I'm talking 200 -500 unit data halls. Hell, I doubt bitmain is even making $$$ at these prices over costs...at least for their stuff in the states.

so, with those folk, in HODL mode, due to revenue and that revenue goes away as folk shut down....again gonna be ugly yet I think

brad

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Lots of doom and glom on the way.  Shit.  Holy shit.   Shocked

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/08/fud-fueled-crypto-market-dumps-25-billion-in-24-hours/

We're 9.5% down in 24 hours?! Is that how much we fell? REALLY?!
Once again traders and hodlers have been suckered into the FUD frenzy and are selling out of crypto. It was hardly as if this decision wasn’t expected and nothing else has really changed in the ecosystem. Total market capitalization has plunged 9.5% on the day resulting in a loss of almost $25 billion. They are currently at their lowest point in 2018 which is just over $231 billion and the bear market is still in full effect.

Aren't you able to do your own math and assessment too?  Is 24 hours an important measurement?  Don't we need to look at both the UPs and the DOWNs and the context before we get worked up about whether 24 hours was a 7% or a 9% or a 20% drop?  

Furthermore, if we are attempting to time a little bit short term, then context becomes even more important to determine whether and how much we buy (or sell - which would be dumb) now or wait for the next price move before taking some kind of buy/sell action.  

Of course, my own portfolio has been in a dominantly buying situation since the price rise to $8,500 with my first buys occurring around $8k and so far down to $6,300 with my next buys set for a bit above $6k...   So if we look at the local top, and perhaps I am helping you out too much, then we might see shorter term significance coming from the period in which we came down from $8,500 to nearly $6,100, which is approaching a 30% drop - well 28.2% to be more specific.  

Anyhow, part of my point remains that any attempt to quibble with numbers provided by someone else (whether in an article or in a post) is to consider the context in which the numbers are presented and attempt to determine if that context is very relevant or if a different context would be more relevant (especially for your own considerations about either what to do or how to perceive the situation).

you are correct if BTC survives in the future...myself, I see it as going down more, with miners and data halls (big guys) now feeling the pinch. Sell some coin, keep the building/etc as a hedge, seems to be the game

now. Can't count on income and thus that would keep the banker at bay. But ugly. If BTC and crypto is not FUD'ed to death after all this, again IMHO, no ETF will be allowed with the price dump of from 18,000 usd to

now $6,358 or using these figures a dump of 64% from the bubble..in less than a year. They will use the too volatile argument and pass on all ETF's IMHO, well into 2020. This likely is the reason for the dump in price

people have lost all hope on ETF's.

So that is the choice indeed. Believe in BTC and crypto and ride it out with 1) what you have 2) with what you have and add to the stash 3) bail and sell

But, the lower the price the more the 'powers that be" gov't/regulation and just plain pushback from big money....the more likely we will lose even more ground ..under 5k IMHO.

So thems the breaks/ and bets now, the above 3 choices...crypto poker as it were....1) HODL 2) raise 3) fold.

A bit too pessimistic, but certainly an accurate depiction of some of the underlying dynamics, yet I still think that there is something about the alt coin dynamics too that is affecting this whole "shaking out" situation that you did not mention in your above post.  Could partly be an alt coin shake out, too, no?

I simply think that the ETF's will be 'strung out' over the next 2 years at best..before they come to fruitaion....

thus it is gonna be like 2014-2016 IMHO. A long 'slog'. There is NO reason for any bureaucrat to make an ETF under the present circumstances, with a 64% drop in value.

I HOPE it bounces back up to 6k from the above and stays there ...but again....the new window IMHO is gonna be 4k to 6k w/o any meaningful movement by institutional money

and no ETF ...no institutional money...no pump in price...so it really, really is a good time to 'buy' or it is just gonna meander sideways for 2 years.

Bitcoin has been there before and likely has returned.

Another point, I'm not entirely sure of ...I myself suspect sometime within the next 1-2 years a pretty major recesson..from my USA point of view...so the question becomes....is bitcoin and crypto

prices kept up by 'discretionary spending' ie people have extra cash..thus it goes into crypto and BTC? or will BTC act as a store of value in such a recession.. Again, myself I see this 'supposed'

recession my part as being around a 40% or more correction. (the normal view of a recession is a 20% pull back)

lots of crap ...being juggled...but just can't see any new money coming in, until more sensible regulation of some kind and/or ETF's ..I'd love to be wrong...but what I'm thinking

I'll likely HODL my BTC etc and burn my ALT's on the retirement...but, again...perhaps people should buy like hell, because even if it is a long haul to the next wave or crypto price rises and I'm 'supposedly'

correct....nothing is gonna happen till gov't and big money are comfortable...and again, they are not very damn comfortable without an ETF and with the 64% drop from the ATH of around 18k or so.

What I'm steeling myself for, in HODL mode anyway...As usual, like the rest of you, I really hope I'm full of shit...but damn if this does not seem to me like 2014-2016 with BTC and crypto. Sad

brad

I cannot really disagree with anything that you are saying, but even given a lot of the various factors you point out, aren't you seeming to give a bit too much credit that anyone actually knows or anyone actually has a strong ability to keep bitcoin down.

Perhaps you and I really do not disagree about anything, but instead we are merely quibbling a bit about the ways in which we differently express what we are attempting to say. 

For example, I cannot really disagree with you about manipulation going on and the fact that there are powers that be (PTB) forces and whales who attempt to manipulate the price down and have goals to manipulate the price down.  However, sometimes there just comes momentum that is to difficult for them to keep down, and I think that we frequently witness this in bitcoin. 

Recent examples seem to be the powers that be, and bear whales would have loved to have kept bitcoin below $500 in early 2016 and even attempted again in late 2016 to push the price below $500, but they were not successful, and there was a certain loss of control that came with their inability to get the price to go below $500... similarly dynamics were in place to keep the price below $3k and seeming again a kind of battle to keep the prices below $10k... but these battles are going to be lost.. it is just a matter of when, and we cannot really know exactly how the price movements are going to play out and even their ability to take advantage of momentum and get some weaker hands to get shooken from their coins.

I guess my main point remains that loss of ability to keep the price down can happen at various unexpected points, and it may not even require 1 or 2 years to play out, but it is also reasonable that it could take some time to play out before there is another loss of control of the bearwhales and the powers that be... we cannot always make any kind of meaningful assessment until a bit after such loss of control has happened (and surely we can also have a sense that it is happening or that it has already happened, but we cannot always be sure about that, either, until looking at the matter much further down the road), so in that sense it can be quite difficult to make meaningful calls while we are in the process, even while each of us has differences in hunches based on our own life experiences, knowledge and even our emphasis (or deemphasis) of the importance of the relevancy of certain factors.
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:05:52 AM
Merited by Searing (1)

if you don't have a lambo .... than just sell the car that you do have and buy the same 6K bitcoins .... and buy it back with the same BTC dust

Roll Eyes

But if you did that in January you would still be hitchhiking today. Smiley

This is why the rich get richer, they can hold during bear markets.
What I need to do is get off my lazy butt and work again. For (devalued) bitcoins.
4rt3m

Activity: 770
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:37:17 AM
Merited by Gyrsur (1), BobLawblaw (1), rolling (1), nikauforest (1)

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

This chart seems to suggest the bottom will be reached (around 70% lower from here = $1500) in mid 2019. That would not be good news.

I am inclined to agree with the timing, but I think (hope!) the price will not get below $2500
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:43:23 AM

https://medium.com/s/story/combat-tested-training-unwind-and-sleep-anywhere-in-120-seconds-27d5307b7606

Now just keep doing that for the next two/three years. Profit.
slowlyslowly

Activity: 82
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:18:10 AM

This chart seems to suggest the bottom will be reached (around 70% lower from here = $1500) in mid 2019. That would not be good news.

I am inclined to agree with the timing, but I think (hope!) the price will not get below $2500

Can you explain to me how you get to that figure from the chart ? I am not doubting you just don't see it .
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:26:58 AM

I sat through a monetary policy and future-of-finance lecture a couple of months ago which touched on crypto.  The lecturer mostly knew his stuff on crypto but not in as much details as many of us here.

The #1 problem in craptocurrency is that 99% of people are trying to sell you something and will lie their asses off to try and make it happen, whether it's Eth, Bitcoin, or anything else.  So, it doesn't really matter what people "know", because they're just going to lie to you anyway.  Harry Dent "knows" a lot, yet he's a state funded actor to try and prevent people from using any monetary instrument except the US dollar, and is going to lie till the cows come home to try and accomplish that task.

The only truth about any of this shit comes from people who aren't trying to sell you something or attempting to make a career out of it.  Like when Buttalik said something obviously true, that bitcoin is nothing more than a 3 of 5 multisig, then he releases an even worse, more centralized coin two minutes later while partnering with Goldman Sachs to allow them to buy up and corner the premine, making it entirely a Goldman Pyramid scam and invalidating anything he ever said before.

Everyone also knows the perma-bulls like Marcus are completely full of shit.  He's never admitted to bitcoin having a single flaw at all and pretends it's some type of deity idiots should worship as a god.  Those people are just trying to pump and dump scam you.  The only people who are telling any type of truth about this crap are people like me, sometimes Peter Todd, sometimes FluffyPony, Smooth, *sometimes* people like Anonymint. Anonymint wants to make a career out of this nonsense and release his own coin, so he falls under the category of people trying to sell you something whether he will admit it or not.  

Then you have people like Luke Jr and Gmaxwell that are far too emotionally/career invested in this stuff and instead of just admitting it's not possible to create a decentralized digital currency, that this stuff is always designed to centralize, that everyone should boycott this garbage and go back to physical metals because bitcoin is only going to be a centralized system of control and enslavement, they just say nothing and pretend the unfixable problems are somehow going to fix themselves.  This is the standard god complex that every programmer has:  that there is no problem that can't be solved, shoddily hacked, or worked around.  Let me save you the time - it is not possible to create a decentralized digital currency.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
Merited by Paashaas (1), jojo69 (1), ssmc2 (1), Last of the V8s (1), xyzzy099 (1)

bitcoin is currently undergoing it's last great accumulation phase ... so far we have had around 4 or 5 of these, depending on how you do the math on those crazy times when bitcoin was ripping from 0.1 cents to $32 ...  Grin those were the real crazy days guys ... anyway back to the present we now have the largest financial entities on the planet, NYSE, Goldman, UBS, etc trying to figure out what their "bitcoin strategy" is going to be, and this is in the next 1 to 2 years max ... not 5-10 year, note this is a full 5-7 years after the cypherpunks suggested these guys needed to develop a bonafide bitcoin strategy or get left behind.

So the various fudsters, scam artists and goldbugs are trying to sell you something and keep you out of the greatest monetary revolution in 500 years are lining their pockets, telling lies and shilling for frauds, pyramids and ponzis, will always show up here to stop you filling your boots in this last great accumulation, like every other time the easily deceived millions have gotten left behind when the inevitable next adoption wave comes rolling over. The market forces swelling up beneath bitcoin valuations are unstoppable, like a tsunami coming ashore in ever greater tidal pressure waves, the financial incentives and energy behind bitcoin are vast, on global and intergenerational scales in space and time. Fighting against them is the ultimate in an exercise in futility and stupidity.

Once the largest financial pools of global capital are completed hedging themselves from monetary risks with the first true global currency, bitcoin, then the extreme volatility and large adoption waves phase will be over ... there just doesn't exist the capital on the planet to create such conditions again. Your children, grand-children or descendants for 5 generations will never see what you are witnessing in these times. Bitcoin value will keep climbing steadily after this last great run, and maybe volatile but once a large portion of global capital is engaged in bitcoin as a monetary instrument the times of massive gains and extreme volatility will be largely behind us (save for some contrived scares and mini-bubble hypes). Bitcoin value will then begin to come more attached to the underlying economic activity executed using the deflationary coin (all hodlers benefit from economic and technological advances in bitcoin-denominated businesses). Bitcoin's already impressive decentralised and robust nature will only increase after the great adoption waves are finally subsiding and mining will become more widely distributed globally and into smaller more distributed devices as the mining chip technology reaches state-of-the-art, commoditised, leading edge maturity.

This is your time people, fill your boots or doom your descendants to also ran status ( you should be able to pick some up all the way down to ~$2500 in the next 18 months with good timing and preparation, anywhere below $5k is a steaming hot buy and hodl). See you at $300k in 2025.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:27:27 AM

Perhaps you meant $15,000?
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898

Clueless!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

Alas, at last years BTC prices...I could afford them. (ie...keep them in the lifestyle such 'trophy girlfriends' require.)

er NOW...not so much...can't afford the lifestyle of a female sales clerk at J.C. Penny.....

the universe is 'cruel' Sad

alas...

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3422
Merit: 4342

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

Core dev Cory Fields saved Bcash from collapsing....

https://medium.com/@coryfields/http-coryfields-com-cash-48a99b85aad4
lightfoot
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
Merited by Searing (1)

er NOW...not so much...can't afford the lifestyle of a female sales clerk at J.C. Penny.....

Remember my friend, you don't pay for them to come into your life.

You pay them to leave.

Very important to always remember this.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

bitcoin is currently undergoing it's last great accumulation phase ... so far we have had around 4 or 5 of these, depending on how you do the math on those crazy times when bitcoin was ripping from 0.1 cents to $32 ...  Grin those were the real crazy days guys ... anyway back to the present we now have the largest financial entities on the planet, NYSE, Goldman, UBS, etc trying to figure out what their "bitcoin strategy" is going to be, and this is in the next 1 to 2 years max ... not 5-10 year, note this is a full 5-7 years after the cypherpunks suggested these guys needed to develop a bonafide bitcoin strategy or get left behind.

So the various fudsters, scam artists and goldbugs are trying to sell you something and keep you out of the greatest monetary revolution in 500 years are lining their pockets, telling lies and shilling for frauds, pyramids and ponzis, will always show up here to stop you filling your boots in this last great accumulation, like every other time the easily deceived millions have gotten left behind when the inevitable next adoption wave comes rolling over. The market forces swelling up beneath bitcoin valuations are unstoppable, like a tsunami coming ashore in ever greater tidal pressure waves, the financial incentives and energy behind bitcoin are vast, on global and intergenerational scales in space and time. Fighting against them is the ultimate in an exercise in futility and stupidity.

Once the largest financial pools of global capital are completed hedging themselves from monetary risks with the first true global currency, bitcoin, then the extreme volatility and large adoption waves phase will be over ... there just doesn't exist the capital on the planet to create such conditions again. Your children, grand-children or descendants for 5 generations will never see what you are witnessing in these times. Bitcoin value will keep climbing steadily after this last great run, and maybe volatile but once a large portion of global capital is engaged in bitcoin as a monetary instrument the times of massive gains and extreme volatility will be largely behind us (save for some contrived scares and mini-bubble hypes). Bitcoin value will then begin to come more attached to the underlying economic activity executed using the deflationary coin (all hodlers benefit from economic and technological advances in bitcoin-denominated businesses). Bitcoin's already impressive decentralised and robust nature will only increase after the great adoption waves are finally subsiding and mining will become more widely distributed globally and into smaller more distributed devices as the mining chip technology reaches state-of-the-art, commoditised, leading edge maturity.

This is your time people, fill your boots or doom your descendants to also ran status ( you should be able to pick some up all the way down to ~$2500 in the next 18 months with good timing and preparation, anywhere below $5k is a steaming hot buy and hodl). See you at $300k in 2025.

Great read, exactly what it all looks like

A lot of tears coming, we all gonna get rogered

Whale below knows whats going on, of course he does, when he dumping

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

I think that your memes made your point pretty well, even though I disagree with the concept of shorting bitcoin, especially after it already experienced nearly a 30% dip within about 2 weeks. It neither seems to be a good personal strategy nor good for bitcoin... yet I understand that personal strategy might be the only one that matters to a lot of people who just want to make money, but even on that basis, it seems a bit of a gamble to bet on DOWN after a relatively fast correction.

On the other hand, if someone had been betting on DOWN when the price went up 30% in almost the same amount of time, that would have seemed to like a more practical and realistic bet (even though I personally don't engage in any kind of margin trading of bitcoin).

You was white about price. Now bitcoin growing.

Odds are about in the 50/50 territory that I will be right at any given time, and so I am not really making any bets, except to buy  as the price goes down and to sell as the price goes up.

Furthermore, I rarely change my bets based on my own personal perceptions about price direction and whether I think that it is probable that we are at the bottom or the top.  For example, if I have orders to buy $100 worth of bitcoin for every $200 that the price drops, there might be times that I change my orders by 10% or so in either direction.. so if I think that the price is dropping a lot, I might change them to $90 each, or if I think that we are reaching the bottom, I might change them to $110 each (something relatively small and incremental like that).
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898

Clueless!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

if you don't have a lambo .... than just sell the car that you do have and buy the same 6K bitcoins .... and buy it back with the same BTC dust

Roll Eyes

But if you did that in January you would still be hitchhiking today. Smiley

This is why the rich get richer, they can hold during bear markets.
What I need to do is get off my lazy butt and work again. For (d
revalued) bitcoins.

I retired in Jan when BTC was at least 2x as now. I should likely do the same..go back to work....the problem is:

1) working with idiots. (that was a relief retiring)

2) the pay seems to not be following, what they expect from you on the job. *massive understatement*

So currently it is a NAW. I 'suppose' if I found something before it hit the want ads and/or such...perhaps it might make sense

for the right job/pay/boss...but you don't hear of those...they get snapped up pretty quick...never make public view.

Naw, will burn all my altcoins and all my BTC if it comes down to it....to stay retired the next 2 years till 65. Then will be available

for Medicare and that last year till 66 and full retirement I can use the 70k work 401k to tide me till 66 years and full boat retirement.

....Assuming my altcoins and bitcoins (ack....

my precious....) last that long. Was planning in Jan for it just to be altcoins..that is getting iffy Sad

Again, my 'guess' that I'm going with is at this moment in the USA 'everything' is a bubble. I hope BTC has blown its bubble and is done

and acts like a store of value in a recession and goes sideways or up...and of course BTC and alts goes no lower

then 2x the amount it was last year in BTC (adding BCH value as well)...with the same ratio for my altcoins...this is the bottom...

If so...I expect a pretty 'good sized' recession in the next, with the regular investments in the next

1-2 years. A normal recession is like a 20% correction..me....planning on a 40% to 50% hit on traditional investments outside of crypto.

Thus, assuming I don't bust my ass and have medical issues and debt (no debt now) even if the crypto angle and above is as bad as

I suspect..ie same 35k lifestyle and no debt thru 66 years and beyond (with soc sec at 66 and Medicare at 65) so big 'yawn'.

But again, get your ducks in row folk. IMHO, attic mine crap in the attic sell on eBay for crypto, lessen debt....because it is gonna

haunt you when it all goes to pieces this next recession (been thru 4-5 recessions) thus you look back at all the signs and say such epic

things as 'why the hell did I get a new car? etc....again, IMHO, we are due...and when the tax cut parties are done....blamo...

hope I'm wrong. (likely wrong with my economic term of blamo) but if I'm wrong I'll simply have MORE income than I expected.....thus

my logic....win/win

denial...and delusion is how I cope in the world (tm searing)

later

brad

Remember my friend, you don't pay for them to come into your life.

You pay them to leave.

Very important to always remember this.

good point..... Smiley

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

I'm no chart expert but I've followed this thread long enough to know that a double bottom is a good thing.

So...Huh

double bottom pics please

Haven't we visited the $6k "bottom" range about 4 times in recent months?  Since February, right?  That is quadruple bottom.

Instead of lambos, we are getting lamb bottoms?  Fuck.

lightfoot
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

Eh. My opinion on the nature of bitcoin, the recent trials, turbulation and tribulation in the markets, and my thoughts on the future of this coin can be summed up in the following image:

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:30:20 AM

Looks like 0xBTC is pumping today

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/0xbtc/#markets
Pages: « 1 ... 20843 20844 20845 20846 20847 20848 20849 20850 20851 20852 20853 20854 20855 20856 20857 20858 20859 20860 20861 20862 20863 20864 20865 20866 20867 20868 20869 20870 20871 20872 20873 20874 20875 20876 20877 20878 20879 20880 20881 20882 20883 20884 20885 20886 20887 20888 20889 20890 20891 20892 [20893] 20894 20895 20896 20897 20898 20899 20900 20901 20902 20903 20904 20905 20906 20907 20908 20909 20910 20911 20912 20913 20914 20915 20916 20917 20918 20919 20920 20921 20922 20923 20924 20925 20926 20927 20928 20929 20930 20931 20932 20933 20934 20935 20936 20937 20938 20939 20940 20941 20942 20943 ... 33303 »
  Print  

Jump to: