Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Hi, folks. We'd like to remind you of a few details to remember prior to sending XFC from Counterparty towards the FootballCoin game:

- Please verify your Counterparty address and make sure that it is linked to your FootballCoin game account.

- If the link is not yet created, visit the security section of your account and add the Counterparty platform (as can be seen in the above picture). The address is game.footballcoin.io/user-security

- Verify the address has been added. Go to the profile information. Under “Add Funds”, check if the address shows under “Counterparty blockchain”

- Check the information once more prior to moving the balance from the Counterparty wallet towards the game account

- In order to benefit from the Swap, the XFC amount will need to show inside the FootballCoin game.

- Once inside the game, you will be able to move them towards the exchange (DigitalTokens.io), the FootballCoin wallet (can be downloaded from www.xfccoin.io), or to leave them inside the game.

Im stuck on the step: - Verify the address has been added. Go to the profile information. Under “Add Funds”, check if the address shows under “Counterparty blockchain”

So i have went https://wallet.footballcoin.io/#pages/balances.html that has my xfc and my address end in jvwyr i have then went to game.footballcoin.io/user-security and added this address ending in jvwyr, however when i go to "add funds" and check under "counterparty blockchain"
but its shows a different address ending in 3jxb.

Am i doing this correct?

Yes you are. After you put your address in the security game account, you have to send the funds from that address to:
19AthwAC9AZ69xZGWzFkzRZVBDP9Hy3JXb

Please be careful to copy just the address not also the blank spaces after it as it will give you an error because of the blanks.

When will the windows wallet be released?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

Hi, folks. We'd like to remind you of a few details to remember prior to sending XFC from Counterparty towards the FootballCoin game:

- Please verify your Counterparty address and make sure that it is linked to your FootballCoin game account.

- If the link is not yet created, visit the security section of your account and add the Counterparty platform (as can be seen in the above picture). The address is game.footballcoin.io/user-security

- Verify the address has been added. Go to the profile information. Under “Add Funds”, check if the address shows under “Counterparty blockchain”

- Check the information once more prior to moving the balance from the Counterparty wallet towards the game account

- In order to benefit from the Swap, the XFC amount will need to show inside the FootballCoin game.

- Once inside the game, you will be able to move them towards the exchange (DigitalTokens.io), the FootballCoin wallet (can be downloaded from www.xfccoin.io), or to leave them inside the game.

https://www.xfccoin.io/download-wallet/

Im stuck on the step: - Verify the address has been added. Go to the profile information. Under “Add Funds”, check if the address shows under “Counterparty blockchain”

So i have went https://wallet.footballcoin.io/#pages/balances.html that has my xfc and my address end in jvwyr i have then went to game.footballcoin.io/user-security and added this address ending in jvwyr, however when i go to "add funds" and check under "counterparty blockchain"

Am i doing this correct?

Yes you are. After you put your address in the security game account, you have to send the funds from that address to:

Please be careful to copy just the address not also the blank spaces after it as it will give you an error because of the blanks.

Bitr8er

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

It would be nice to see daily volume listed on the digital tokens site, and a basic API for retrieving stats.

raymonddaf

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

Am i doing this correct?

Its not available to download says "soon"?

masternode

Activity: 443

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Is this coin listed on any exchange or where can it be traded? Is the whole network even live right now?
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

Is this coin listed on any exchange or where can it be traded? Is the whole network even live right now?

Yes, the game platform is working and the coin has just been made available for trading on their own exchange at digitaltokens.io.  You can still get it relatively cheap right at the moment so now is definitely the time to buy.  They are also in discussions with other exchanges to list the coin, so when that eventually happens the price will definitely rise quickly.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:02:38 AM

1 Billion coins supply seems too much for an ICO . That's just my advise.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
drowtio

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

this project has a full potential of succesment in the near future, so great and very interesting.looking forward to this project for more improvement. goodluck dev/team.
itbai

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

found it amazing and goodluck to this project and wishing it all the best and it may have a big success in the future. goodluck dev/team.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Is there a downloadable wallet for XFC coin?

Is there more information released about the characteristics of the Coin? IE, algo, block information etc...

Can XFC coin be staked?

Yes, the wallet, which is entirely secure, can be downloaded at https://www.xfccoin.io/download-wallet/.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

We have set up our own exchange service, as we promised, www.DigitalTokens.io. There are plans to discuss being listed on other exchanges, as well. As you can see, we are trying to maintain all the promised we had made initially.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

We have set up our own exchange service, as we promised, www.DigitalTokens.io. There are plans to discuss being listed on other exchanges, as well. As you can see, we are trying to maintain all the promised we had made initially.

I like your own exchange in general but I think your withdrawal fee of bitcoin is just too high (0.004) and the minimum withdraw is also too high as well (0.04btc). Will you reduce it in the near future? I think it can be another project for you to invite all crypto traders to use your exchange site but absolutely it still needs some more improvement/changes.
raymonddaf

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

I think the high value cards, 25k XFC and up will sell well once the lease option is working.

You might not want to create too much demand early on for the cards but if you did, these are some ideas to consider for creating demand for the lower value cards & a robust secondary market...

1. Increase the price by 5-10% for every hundred that are sold. This creates some urgency and also means speculators can buy 1000XFC priced cards knowing they can sell them on the secondary market for a small profit before too long in XFC terms vs. having to wait for all 1000 of those players cards to be sold.

2. Sell random packs of cards for a discount. When I was collecting football cards as a kid and even now online it seems, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEc68tzXvPE , the big thrill is opening a pack of cards and not knowing which players you will get. This will also create an active robust secondary market as people will be trading players that they don’t want from those packs.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

Is there more information released about the characteristics of the Coin? IE, algo, block information etc...

Can XFC coin be staked?

I think you can download the wallet here:

I am also wondering the characteristics of this coin.
Hope the dev team can give more details.

It is a Multichain blockchain (SHA-256) built for descentralized network: anybody can connect, anybody can send, anybody can receive.

who is mining it to secure the chain or is it a POS coin ? it took a long time to create this chain so the specs must be novel?
Is it a fork of another coin or from the ground up with some new innovation?

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

Can XFC coin be staked?

I think you can download the wallet here:

I am also wondering the characteristics of this coin.
Hope the dev team can give more details.

It is a Multichain blockchain (SHA-256) built for descentralized network: anybody can connect, anybody can send, anybody can receive.

who is mining it to secure the chain or is it a POS coin ? it took a long time to create this chain so the specs must be novel?
Is it a fork of another coin or from the ground up with some new innovation?

I think you will get more information from the related websites themselves: www.footballcoin.io, www.xfccoin.io , www.digitaltokens.io .

The coin may not include mining in the traditional sense of actually using a mining rig to receive rewards. Mostly it focuses on the game of FootballCoin. Users can earn prizes in XFC as a reward for their performances in the game. It also includes collectible cards, used in the game. Starting this month, you purchase the coin from the Digital Tokens exchange. In this way, FootballCoin can have its own economy, using XFC at its center.

Please let us know if you have any questions.  Smiley

FootballCoin

raymonddaf

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Devs I’ve asked this now 3 times?? When’s the windows wallet getting released.

Why you not answering my question?

Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

The windows wallet is ready.
We had some troubles with the windows certificate generating device that we received. As soon as we can install the certificate on it we will make it available again.
As it happened before, this is a 3rd party involved and we can not possibly know when they will answer and solve the problem.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

The windows wallet is ready.
We had some troubles with the windows certificate generating device that we received. As soon as we can install the certificate on it we will make it available again.
As it happened before, this is a 3rd party involved and we can not possibly know when they will answer and solve the problem.

Well I am not using Mac and all my wallets are windows based I'm looking forward to that it's been a long time but no complain because you are developing everything slow but steady thanks for updating us.

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

I think the high value cards, 25k XFC and up will sell well once the lease option is working.

You might not want to create too much demand early on for the cards but if you did, these are some ideas to consider for creating demand for the lower value cards & a robust secondary market...

1. Increase the price by 5-10% for every hundred that are sold. This creates some urgency and also means speculators can buy 1000XFC priced cards knowing they can sell them on the secondary market for a small profit before too long in XFC terms vs. having to wait for all 1000 of those players cards to be sold.

2. Sell random packs of cards for a discount. When I was collecting football cards as a kid and even now online it seems, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEc68tzXvPE , the big thrill is opening a pack of cards and not knowing which players you will get. This will also create an active robust secondary market as people will be trading players that they don’t want from those packs.

Thank you for your feedback. I know you have contributed with advice before, as well.
We will certainly look into these options. In the new version of the game, we will certainly consider these options. Thanks!

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: