Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96168 times)
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

Since i found bitcoin it had becamed a good source of income, all months around 200 dollars im able to earn doing some things like signatures, trading, lending.
If you are a developer you can easy make and earn over 2 bitcoin monthly doing some projects to others people.
Well its not impossible to make Bitcoin as your main source of income, what matters is what you are doing to make it happen. Right now we can earn something decent from signature campaigns and similar other things but it would not be enough to be a main source of income. If you want to make Bitcoin a main source of income you must have a big capital for trading or running your own faucet and other similar ways like monetizing your site's traffic. 200$ is a big amount of money don't get me wrong but I still would not classify it as a main source of income.

Yes if you are into full time trading then you can consider bitcoin as your main source of income but if you are earning from signature campaign then it won't be enough to take care of your all expenses as the payouts from signature campaign is very low and limited too so if you want to make bitcoin as your primary source of income then you should invest good capital in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:46:24 PM

Since i found bitcoin it had becamed a good source of income, all months around 200 dollars im able to earn doing some things like signatures, trading, lending.
If you are a developer you can easy make and earn over 2 bitcoin monthly doing some projects to others people.
Well its not impossible to make Bitcoin as your main source of income, what matters is what you are doing to make it happen. Right now we can earn something decent from signature campaigns and similar other things but it would not be enough to be a main source of income. If you want to make Bitcoin a main source of income you must have a big capital for trading or running your own faucet and other similar ways like monetizing your site's traffic. 200$ is a big amount of money don't get me wrong but I still would not classify it as a main source of income.

Yes if you are into full time trading then you can consider bitcoin as your main source of income but if you are earning from signature campaign then it won't be enough to take care of your all expenses as the payouts from signature campaign is very low and limited too so if you want to make bitcoin as your primary source of income then you should invest good capital in trading.

We need to be smarter to generate multiple income, signature is also important factor, better if combined with gambling and trading
we can't get the best income just by following one side only, many people can't, but actually can if already accustomed.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Bitcoin becomes a source of income for me because it helps me a lot in providing my family's basic needs.Not only my family,but myself alone relies on the rewards i gained from joining bitcoin.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:52:45 PM

Bitcoin becomes a source of income for me because it helps me a lot in providing my family's basic needs.Not only my family,but myself alone relies on the rewards i gained from joining bitcoin.

of course bitcoin is a source of income for everyone it provide jobs to everyone and also it is fulfilling the basic need of every family who have join bitcoin and i think those people who are working in this forum, their reason of working is the only one and that is they have make bitcoin as a source of income and they are earning a good amount in this forum.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:02:07 PM

of course bitcoin is a source of income for everyone it provide jobs to everyone and also it is fulfilling the basic need of every family who have join bitcoin and i think those people who are working in this forum, their reason of working is the only one and that is they have make bitcoin as a source of income and they are earning a good amount in this forum.

There is no doubt that people are making good money from bitcoins but there will be very few people  who will be relying only on bitcoins for their needs as for that you need to have higher income in bitcoins which may not be possible for everyone as most of the people are treating bitcoin as only their extra source of income.
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:09:07 PM

If we do it with more efficiently by knowing the full method and investment of BTC then it will be great source of income.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

If we do it with more efficiently by knowing the full method and investment of BTC then it will be great source of income.

That is not only related to btc but in any field. You should have knowledge of the product in deep to understand its functioning and process in order to make some bucks from it. It applies in our day to day life as well. This is where skills play a huge part in understanding of things and then applying and executing it.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

Actually it depends on the user. If they really can take advantage of bitcoin, then, it can be a major source of revenue for its users. But, of course, it could be a second source of income, if those who use it have real-world jobs that can make more money than bitcoins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

Actually it depends on the user. If they really can take advantage of bitcoin, then, it can be a major source of revenue for its users. But, of course, it could be a second source of income, if those who use it have real-world jobs that can make more money than bitcoins.

It would be really good to earn from both the ways instead of depending only on single source of income as people who have day job will surely prefer to have more focus on it and treat bitcoin as a extra source of income and due to their full time job it may not be possible to spend enough time online for earning bitcoins.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

It would be really good to earn from both the ways instead of depending only on single source of income as people who have day job will surely prefer to have more focus on it and treat bitcoin as a extra source of income and due to their full time job it may not be possible to spend enough time online for earning bitcoins.

I think now this extra income is giving more than what we get a salary for our day job. Yes, the price is so much high I entered this field to make some extra money, but what I am earning bitcoins now it is almost equivalent my salary amount. Bitcoins are helping me lot in many ways in my life. Now I started to save my bitcoin money for the future purpose. Now the Bitcoin is the best source of income in online.
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

I think now this extra income is giving more than what we get a salary for our day job. Yes, the price is so much high I entered this field to make some extra money, but what I am earning bitcoins now it is almost equivalent my salary amount. Bitcoins are helping me lot in many ways in my life. Now I started to save my bitcoin money for the future purpose. Now the Bitcoin is the best source of income in online.

I think people from third world countries who are earning bitcoins will surely prefer to quit their jobs and get full time into bitcoins as the income from bitcoins will surely exceed their salary as in third world countries the salary offered is not too high and even the cost of living is not higher so if a person who is earning good amount of bitcoins can live luxury life and don't even need a full time job for living.
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:52:49 PM

Why would anyone want to get paid in Bitcoin? Lol

I hope that the people that get paid monthly learn to open their eyes and see that Bitcoins price won’t keep going up. It’s possible to get spoiled and

purchase something that you can’t pay for if you get paid in Bitcoin because you may think that everything will be okay since the price is going up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:02:08 PM

And I guess that's why OP is going to leave now his current job because he know that he has a good source of income with bitcoin. That's what I'm thinking now, if I can see that I can be good and stable into something then probably I'm going to leave my current job only if I'm experiencing maltreatment there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:12:27 PM

And I guess that's why OP is going to leave now his current job because he know that he has a good source of income with bitcoin. That's what I'm thinking now, if I can see that I can be good and stable into something then probably I'm going to leave my current job only if I'm experiencing maltreatment there.

Everyone wants to be their own boss and want to work and earn according to their convenience and that is possible with bitcoins as it gives you an freedom to work on your time and at same time you can also get enough time to spend with your friends and family and if you discover best methods of earning bitcoins then it can surely exceed your income that you are getting from your job.
szpalata

Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:44:48 PM

Bitcoin is actually becoming an alternative source of income for the unemployed remotely to make a living. It is providing part time work at home globally to all and sundry and so I agree that it's a source of income.
dE_logics

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 08:47:04 PM

Bitcoin is actually becoming an alternative source of income for the unemployed remotely to make a living. It is providing part time work at home globally to all and sundry and so I agree that it's a source of income.

Yes and people who don't have job are earning good amount of bitcoins and it has become their primary source of income as I have friend in India who has quit his job and now he is full time in bitcoins and earning higher amount of income in compare to his day job and that means that he must be earning really good amount of money from bitcoins.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:54:03 PM

Everyone wants to be their own boss and want to work and earn according to their convenience and that is possible with bitcoins as it gives you an freedom to work on your time and at same time you can also get enough time to spend with your friends and family and if you discover best methods of earning bitcoins then it can surely exceed your income that you are getting from your job.

It is possible with bitcoin but you need to think about it for so many times so that you will not regret in the end. First, with quitting your job, if you have a decent job why there's a need to quit on it. You are treated well and has a good salary. Last, that you did shift to bitcoin or crypto currency and you believed that you can have a decent job with it. So think about it first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:55:58 PM

Yes, bitcoins nowadays are a good source of income for any people who has the time to put an effort and make good mone with it, you have a plenty of options to win it like in campains or minning, just analized what are the best way for you to make bitcoins Smiley

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

Yes, bitcoins nowadays are a good source of income for any people who has the time to put an effort and make good mone with it, you have a plenty of options to win it like in campains or minning, just analized what are the best way for you to make bitcoins Smiley

That's right there are ample ways to earn bitcoins and it will depend on your skills and efforts that how higher you are capable to make money from it signature campaign is a good way to earn bitcoins but its not permanent way to earn bitcoins as signature campaign can disappear at any point of time in future so to earn regular income trading is best way.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

It is possible with bitcoin but you need to think about it for so many times so that you will not regret in the end. First, with quitting your job, if you have a decent job why there's a need to quit on it. You are treated well and has a good salary. Last, that you did shift to bitcoin or crypto currency and you believed that you can have a decent job with it. So think about it first.

One advice I want to share here is to never quit your day job.  That way , if you are earning with bitcoin, you will have multiple stream of income.  And that is great.  It will also enable us to have financial freedom (multiple stream of income) and secure our future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: