Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169914 times)
SEnergy

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:54:12 PM

So it's now been months since the ICO ended, and *still* no update on the website?  Really? 
New Website comes in the coming week Smiley.

if I'm not mistaken, the website is "coming in the next week" for like a month already...
DotNetApp

Activity: 24
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:01:43 AM

So it's now been months since the ICO ended, and *still* no update on the website?  Really? 

if I'm not mistaken, the website is "coming in the next week" for like a month already...
Not completly true, around 3 weeks ago they wanted to give us a new website its true but they communicated in slack that they didnt like the design and that they first concentrate on wallet and than website.
Wallet will be finished soon (i guess the real hard work is already done and now they are finetuning it) and so they started concentrating(hiring webdesigner or something dunno how they do it directly) on website, and told in slack that it will arrive coming week.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:53:45 AM

Not completly true, around 3 weeks ago they wanted to give us a new website its true but they communicated in slack that they didnt like the design and that they first concentrate on wallet and than website.
Wallet will be finished soon (i guess the real hard work is already done and now they are finetuning it) and so they started concentrating(hiring webdesigner or something dunno how they do it directly) on website, and told in slack that it will arrive coming week.

But it looks like there is no dead line set for any of these things to achieve. Every time the answers will be like in two weeks or next month that's why many investors are not happy. I know these things are difficult but they should have a plan in mind and should clearly communicate to the investors.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:23:11 AM

Well I wouldn't mind if another dumper comes along because I am waiting for my buys to trigger. Cheesy
But I also have said before that it wouldn't be that much effort to update to roadmap and I don't see the point in not doing it, for the people that are not on slack.

nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:17:56 PM

Hi Nemgun

How is development going? Tonbi said on August 6 it will be in 20-30 days, is that still correct?

And the exchange is still set to december? Are you going to wait for safenet so it will be later or are you going to have your own solution so the december date would be still doable?

Thanks for your good work!

Hello, the development is moving well, the thing is that Yani wanted to deliver the wallet, i refused, as i prefer to implement the coins into the DEX and the wall at the same time in order to avoid waste of time. As the wallet is a wrapper who works with the DEX. So when a coin is implemented into the wallet, i have to be implemented in the DEX, this way we keep a clean work, the wallet will be available soon.

For Safenet, we promised to wait for about 4 monts, there is still a little less then 3 months, if it is not ready we will go with our solution. This is what we promised to do.

I am recruiting someone to make a small exchange on the new NVO website, NVST/BTC.

Is that a DEX?
I'm sorry, but what if someone think this as NVO's strategy to collect more BTC from traders without meeting what have promised (A DEx) !!

I believe when you open only NVST/BTC trade in NVO.io, mostly ICO holders will dump NVST within themselves.  Many will loose their $.  If you are starting NVST/BTC trade in NVO.io, why not list it in other exchanges as well (there are many who actively lists new coins. Ex: Liqui, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Binance are few)

If NVO is equally interested in ICO investors and is confident to meet its promise, NVO should hold selling NVST until you release your DEX with few other coins to trade.

It won't be a decentralized exchange, and there won't fees, also you shouldn't forget that some investors invested to trade the token, it was just a small bonus, nothing more. It is not really a priority, regarding cryptopia, they refused to list NVST because they haven implemented Counterparty, however, Coinpayments will add NVST to their platform, they are synchronising the blockchain.
Regarding the price fluctuation, it is normal to get a dump, however, with the comming updates and the release of the wallet and DEX, the price will rise for sure.

I think that current NVO holders are quite happy to pick them up at low prices. I will be buying a bunch this weekend, once my funds arrive.

Is possible to buy this within counterwallet?
Do we need to buy XCP first to be able to buy NVO or it can be done directly with BTC?

buy xcp from rex, polo, bter ----)  transfer to counterwallet -----) buy NVST with your XCP (remember to have some little btc on counterwallet) ----) profit

I'd recommend staying away from Poloniex. Still waiting on a counterparty withdrawal I did 12+ hours ago. Usually my bitcoin withdrawals or even anything else I've done before has taken a normal 2-10 minutes. This is really strange. Also they withdrawal fee was horrendous. 0.2XCP for a withdrawal. I guess because it's based off of bitcoin transactions but still, why don't they just send it already!? I just want to load up on more NVST while it's cheap!

It is not because of Poloniex, as you may know the recent BCH pump rised the mining profitability, which draws more miners, i had a talk with Yani about it and apparently BCH retargets the difficulty very often which risesminers interests. Check the Bitcoin hashrate graph, you will see the reccuring drops, from 8kPh/s to 3-4kPh/s. It is a lack of hashrate who causes the transactions delay and high fees.

Cool to see already people wanna be listed on the exchange Smiley.
You dont have to ask NVO to list XBC you can list it later yourself due to plugin so the wallet/exchange have a plugin system where you yourself can write a plugin and voila your coin is listed just by yourself Smiley.

Effectively, you will be able to list the coin yourself with the plugin system, we will provide guidance in that field.

But it looks like there is no dead line set for any of these things to achieve. Every time the answers will be like in two weeks or next month that's why many investors are not happy. I know these things are difficult but they should have a plan in mind and should clearly communicate to the investors.

We communicate a lot with the investors, i am here on bitcointalk, yani and ton on slack, sadly i am baned from safeforum. Regarding the website, it is not my first priority as the investors haven't invested into a nicely designed website, they invested on a multi wallet with a DEX.

Please don't consider the content, it is just place holders with random informations.
This is th website we were going to setup : https://marvelapp.com/30db75b/screen/30518707

However, we considered it was too crappy.

Here is the new one, as soon as we have time to allocate here, we will set it up, once again content is just a place holder : https://marvelapp.com/6985f4h/screen/31776322

DotNetApp

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

Hello, the development is moving well, the thing is that Yani wanted to deliver the wallet, i refused, as i prefer to implement the coins into the DEX and the wall at the same time in order to avoid waste of time. As the wallet is a wrapper who works with the DEX. So when a coin is implemented into the wallet, i have to be implemented in the DEX, this way we keep a clean work, the wallet will be available soon.

For Safenet, we promised to wait for about 4 monts, there is still a little less then 3 months, if it is not ready we will go with our solution. This is what we promised to do.

Hey i like the design and im a really optimistic investor that helped many people on slack and allways tries to help like the coinpayments idea from me Smiley,
But (im not sure if i understand you correctly) its a bit dissapointing for me(and many investors becaus they looked forward to it) that you want to launch the wallet with the validator,
i can understand that at a developers points it is better to do it like this but we got told from the team that the wallet(so bitcoin holding and sending ) will be ready soon, and how can we trust the word
of the team and what they are telling us when its get changed in the last minute? (Hope you can understand what i mean my english isnt the best).
I still will support nvo but im really dissapointed now and just wanted to write it down . :/
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:41:57 PM

Effectively, you will be able to list the coin yourself with the plugin system, we will provide guidance in that field.

Thats even better.We look forward to seeing this up and running.

Thanks

~plusbus
mescu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

Would it be possible to use XRP for trading pairs?

4 seconds settlement, low fees, high liquidity
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

Hey i like the design and im a really optimistic investor that helped many people on slack and allways tries to help like the coinpayments idea from me Smiley,
But (im not sure if i understand you correctly) its a bit dissapointing for me(and many investors becaus they looked forward to it) that you want to launch the wallet with the validator,
i can understand that at a developers points it is better to do it like this but we got told from the team that the wallet(so bitcoin holding and sending ) will be ready soon, and how can we trust the word
of the team and what they are telling us when its get changed in the last minute? (Hope you can understand what i mean my english isnt the best).
I still will support nvo but im really dissapointed now and just wanted to write it down . :/

There is a smal confusion here, the wallet will come soon, but the way i implement the coins into the wallet have to be done the same way it is on the DEX. To be clear, the wallet will come before the DEX, very soon, it is almost ready, just implementing more coins the same way i implement them on the DEX.
DotNetApp

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

There is a smal confusion here, the wallet will come soon, but the way i implement the coins into the wallet have to be done the same way it is on the DEX. To be clear, the wallet will come before the DEX, very soon, it is almost ready, just implementing more coins the same way i implement them on the DEX.

Ah ok thank you for the reply Smiley
And sorry for misunderstanding you english isnt my native language Smiley.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

Great news NEMGUN.HODL tokens forever
Good LUCK
swirve

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:11:23 PM

Regarding the price fluctuation, it is normal to get a dump, however, with the comming updates and the release of the wallet and DEX, the price will rise for sure.

No offense, but this is WAY out of bounds. As an owner of a company, you should not be telling investors that "the price will rise for sure".  That is a complete breach of ethics - there's a reason CEO's don't even tell people they *think* share prices will rise or fall, let alone that they will for sure.  The price should rise or fall based on actual demand and the quality of the service - there is absolutely no way you should be telling people in any way whether it will or not. And even more so with absolute certainty, since you really have no idea.

What the hell is going on with this operation?  This seems like total amateur hour.
Knepala

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:29:57 PM

No offense, but this is WAY out of bounds. As an owner of a company, you should not be telling investors that "the price will rise for sure".  That is a complete breach of ethics - there's a reason CEO's don't even tell people they *think* share prices will rise or fall, let alone that they will for sure.  The price should rise or fall based on actual demand and the quality of the service - there is absolutely no way you should be telling people in any way whether it will or not. And even more so with absolute certainty, since you really have no idea.

What the hell is going on with this operation?  This seems like total amateur hour.

What are you on about?? This is not even the stock market...

He is just stating that he expects popularity to increase when people get to see the wallet? What is wrong with that?

migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:49:24 PM

No offense, but this is WAY out of bounds. As an owner of a company, you should not be telling investors that "the price will rise for sure".  That is a complete breach of ethics - there's a reason CEO's don't even tell people they *think* share prices will rise or fall, let alone that they will for sure.  The price should rise or fall based on actual demand and the quality of the service - there is absolutely no way you should be telling people in any way whether it will or not. And even more so with absolute certainty, since you really have no idea.

What the hell is going on with this operation?  This seems like total amateur hour.

Welcome to the crypto world!!

have you watched Tenx (even videos of the ceo with "to the moon, to  space") and "everyothercrypto" social media (twitter etc.) with "to the moon" "rockets" etc. ......

i hope you have lived in a private island without internet for the last 5/6 years....

and you are complaining for a "will rise for sure" on a bitcointalk thread?

I love you man
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:21:26 AM

congratulation for Nvo succes on your Crowdsale , i think this is potensial for grow i hope all  people see overall for this project
and i hope in future Nvo have value witth high price. and have more community.
migello

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:58:33 AM

News from Medium, custom DEX for NVST on the way:

https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/temporary-exchange-for-nvst-btc-7f51e4f22e9b
fcaldas

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

Hi all, hoping you can help me here.
I entered the NVO ICO buy investing XRP. I am not sure how I can get access to the NVO coins now, I only found a tutorial explaining as if you had invested BTC. Anyone could please shed some light? Thanks
migello

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:28:05 PM

Hi all, hoping you can help me here.
I entered the NVO ICO buy investing XRP. I am not sure how I can get access to the NVO coins now, I only found a tutorial explaining as if you had invested BTC. Anyone could please shed some light? Thanks

check the BTC address you have entered on your page on nvo site, they have sent NVST there (insert in xchain.io the address to see your NVST)

or you can join slack and ask in the channel, you can find help there and some guides.
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:01:53 PM

Due to current situation in which this project is fell, I want to sell invested nvst. Is there any buy back offer or someone else want to buy nvst?
Knepala

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:12:13 PM

Due to current situation in which this project is fell, I want to sell invested nvst. Is there any buy back offer or someone else want to buy nvst?

Yes i have multiple buy orders waiting to get triggered.
Just get to counterparty and add yours to the sellbook. I hope it's a lot of them.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: