Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::  (Read 253384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

The current Elastic price touched the lowest price for this year.
Does anyone want to bet buy it now and hold it for next year?
As my friend said dev is trustworthy so I put 50% of my funds to buy Elastic right now.  Cheesy

yep i am also looking at the same thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 04:59:52 PM by NutMasterTardd2

The current Elastic price touched the lowest price for this year.
Does anyone want to bet buy it now and hold it for next year?
As my friend said dev is trustworthy so I put 50% of my funds to buy Elastic right now.  Cheesy

yep i am also looking at the same thing

With every great project there will always be those that need to sell or take profit too early in a projects development stages. I've done it multiple times in the past and missed out on millions unfortunately, I won't make the same mistake with XEL. Others think the same but they are silent and don't post but that is why every now and then you see a giant buy order, buying as much as that person can as they know soon enough these levels will never be seen again.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:06:55 AM

Evil, what do you have to say to the fud'rs who say there have been no commits to github for ages?   I honestly don't pay much attention to them.  I'm sure you guys are still coding away.
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:03:41 AM

Evil, what do you have to say to the fud'rs who say there have been no commits to github for ages?   I honestly don't pay much attention to them.  I'm sure you guys are still coding away.
look few pages back
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

First of all, I would double check the distribution of git commits (across all repositories, even the old ones) to make sure that I have not just dreamt working on the code. Probably I would take a chart that gives me the number of commits grouped by the hour for the last year:

Good! Excellent, I do not suffer from strange memory lapses. The chart proves it. In a next step I would briefly think of the reason why someone would claim that "in ages, no work has been performed".

I would then probably come up with three distinct types of people (manipulators, liars, and tolls) and decide that I do not want to communicate with any of these whatsoever.

Therefore, to answer your question, I would probably say nothing and just move on.
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

First of all, I would double check the distribution of git commits (across all repositories, even the old ones) to make sure that I have not just dreamt working on the code. Probably I would take a chart that gives me the number of commits grouped by the hour for the last year:

Good! Excellent, I do not suffer from strange memory lapses. The chart proves it. In a next step I would briefly think of the reason why someone would claim that "in ages, no work has been performed".

I would then probably come up with three distinct types of people (manipulators, liars, and tolls) and decide that I do not want to communicate with any of these whatsoever.

Therefore, to answer your question, I would probably say nothing and just move on.

Nice to see your hard work ek during the last year! Congratulations

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:25:36 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 05:24:22 PM by NutMasterTardd2

Only trolls who spread FUD and traders who manipulate for cheaper XEL post idiotic comments about lack of Github commits or that development progress isn't happening. The rest of us understand that it takes time and you guys are still working, we appreciate and respect that.

What I love about XEL traders is that when there is a selloff they sell instantly into buys driving the price down but it leaves the sell order book very thin. So once all the sellers are out and the trend changes, the price heads up extremely quickly. IMO it probably won't happen anytime soon though as there is only 5 days until the fork.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
gsxrboy

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:04:53 AM

This is one of the best projects in whole crypto . Because of all the implications of having this huge super computer , the applications are limitless.  If Elastic delivers we could reach 1 billion marketcap . Hope devs are buying every dip.

Selling at this prices is criminal.

More than once the team made a huge update at once. Wouldn't surprise me , if we had a huge breakthrough out of the blue, and the price just sky rockets.
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:10:49 AM

This is one of the best projects in whole crypto . Because of all the implications of having this huge super computer , the applications are limitless.  If Elastic delivers we could reach 1 billion marketcap . Hope devs are buying every dip.

More than once the team made a huge update at once. Wouldn't surprise me , if we had a huge breakthrough out of the blue, and the price just sky rockets.

Well, I'm not buying the dips...can't speak for ek...but if you guys are driving the price into the ground thinking this is a good investment strategy I'll bet that you are wrong (but I could be wrong).  In my opinion you are just helping drive all the fud arguments and scaring off those that are truely interested in what we are doing here.  Pretty soon, you'll own a whole lot of nothing...
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:16:41 AM

Still waiting for the updates of elastic XEL on the exchanges
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:48:37 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:59:25 AM by Alondre

Well, I'm not buying the dips...can't speak for ek...but if you guys are driving the price into the ground thinking this is a good investment strategy I'll bet that you are wrong (but I could be wrong).  In my opinion you are just helping drive all the fud arguments and scaring off those that are truely interested in what we are doing here.  Pretty soon, you'll own a whole lot of nothing...

I think exactly the same as coralreefer, it is normal that who is manipulating the price wants to buy cheap. But it has reached such a point of manipulation that it will lose its own investment ... there are people who have very little head of how the market psychology works.

We have with elastic one of the best projects at the moment and instead of building so that others join to elastic and make it bigger. They are dedicating to throw shit they are absolutely lying. A strategy worthy of a genius.

I am ico holder and Really believe in the work that they are doing both ek and coralreefer. I have not sold any of my xel and Will not sell Any. Maybe, my xel in the future are not worth anything, I do not know. But from the beginning I knew I was making a donation, I was not participating in a ico. At this point, I just want to see and I'm sure it will be so elastic working.

Thanks ek and coralreefer for your hard work  Cool

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:44:03 AM

Well, I'm not buying the dips...can't speak for ek...but if you guys are driving the price into the ground thinking this is a good investment strategy I'll bet that you are wrong (but I could be wrong).  In my opinion you are just helping drive all the fud arguments and scaring off those that are truely interested in what we are doing here.  Pretty soon, you'll own a whole lot of nothing...

I think exactly the same as coralreefer, it is normal that who is manipulating the price wants to buy cheap. But it has reached such a point of manipulation that it will lose its own investment ... there are people who have very little head of how the market psychology works.

We have with elastic one of the best projects at the moment and instead of building so that others join to elastic and make it bigger. They are dedicating to throw shit they are absolutely lying. A strategy worthy of a genius.

I am ico holder and Really believe in the work that they are doing both ek and coralreefer. I have not sold any of my xel and Will not sell Any. Maybe, my xel in the future are not worth anything, I do not know. But from the beginning I knew I was making a donation, I was not participating in a ico. At this point, I just want to see and I'm sure it will be so elastic working.

Scroll coinmarketcap or any exchange you'll see all alts have lost more or less the same value. Look back to the last week of July before the BTC Cash fork and compare it to now, it is exactly the same. The prices of all alts could dump a lot more in the next few days but after 25th the alt bull run begins.

This price drop has nothing to do with XEL it is all BTC, people are even selling ETH for BTC at the moment.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:29:19 AM

Scroll coinmarketcap or any exchange you'll see all alts have lost more or less the same value. Look back to the last week of July before the BTC Cash fork and compare it to now, it is exactly the same. The prices of all alts could dump a lot more in the next few days but after 25th the alt bull run begins.

This price drop has nothing to do with XEL it is all BTC, people are even selling ETH for BTC at the moment.

I agree here. Everyone with a diversified portfolio of alts will see that nearly every alt is dropping. Regardless how good the announcements are or the development is. Thats just because of the Bitcoin bullrun. Its BTC time to shine.
gsxrboy

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

Too everyone selling right now to this FUD ,  you're selling potentially one of the most ambitious projects, and one with the most upside . There's hardly any other project with this kind of potential UPSIDE

Think deep about that, and the implications of XEL as the leading super computer network.  Guess what will happen , the applications and the marketcap.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:05:12 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 11:23:02 AM by NutMasterTardd

I agree here. Everyone with a diversified portfolio of alts will see that nearly every alt is dropping. Regardless how good the announcements are or the development is. Thats just because of the Bitcoin bullrun. Its BTC time to shine.

It's just most of the alts I trade have also fallen (roughly) the same amount of the last month/few weeks, even ETH is down 60% in BTC value. This just feels like the last time BTC forked, but I guess I can't be certain it is just my opinion. I would expect to see an uptrend start in 5 days, unless BTC starts going really high ($10k) Then honestly I don't know how low traders will sell their alts.

Too everyone selling right now to this FUD ,  you're selling potentially one of the most ambitious projects, and one with the most upside . There's hardly any other project with this kind of potential UPSIDE

Think deep about that, and the implications of XEL as the leading super computer network.  Guess what will happen , the applications and the marketcap.

There are always those that sell too early in a projects development, let them do it. It won't change the success of XEL in the coming years. I've seen massive dumps over the last 4 years and the good projects don't die out, they just take time to get to where they deserve to be.

To anyone really concerned about this price drop, it could go lower but in the end it will start heading up. All the alt markets are acting exactly the same and the last time XEL dropped from 25k to 5k it went back to 25k, so if you want to sell go ahead. Having said that if you would have sold BTC, ETH, DASH, XMR or RIPPLE a few years ago after they dumped 50-90% you'd be very mad now (And I am) but the choice is yours. IMO from an investment perspective long term trading is always the best and easiest route to make money if that is your main intention.

https://bittrex.com/home/markets < Majority red, all very similar graphs.

1 XEL = 1 XEL nothing has really changed.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:35:32 AM

I see there's a lot of optimists gathered. It's very good, it is possible that this will something worthwhile. Price is the only not very happy and annoying. Still I think a little will fall. Sam also look after the purchase of coins.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:35:21 AM

Well... But I better wait for ICO price. It was 550 satoshi, not that far...
gsxrboy

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:35:04 AM

too all who sold at 4xxx range good luck rebuying without moving the price   Roll Eyes
Jeantheboy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

Come on!
Check this out.
https://btcmanager.com/what-is-elastic-is-it-a-good-investment/
Elastic has no chance.
I did not search sufficiently when I invested. I exit the market though at a loss. I firmly believe Elastic will keep going down.

BTW, bookmark "BTC Manager" as a news source.

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:49:02 AM

Come on!
Check this out.
https://btcmanager.com/what-is-elastic-is-it-a-good-investment/
Elastic has no chance.
I did not search sufficiently when I invested. I exit the market though at a loss. I firmly believe Elastic will keep going down.

BTW, bookmark "BTC Manager" as a news source.
So how much are you planning on buying if it hits 2.5k ?
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: