Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
jamie10511

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:05:42 PM

see previous post of mine

I think knightlife999 is honest but i am never quite sure who is honest anymore.  knightlife promised people 15 btc per year for only $250. on ebay.  well how can that be honest Huh  that is like giving away $1500 for 250.

see here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bitcoin-BTC-virtual-miner-10-GH-s-/181191689905

see the writing in green

I guarantee that your rented miners will make you 15 Bitcoin or 660 Litecoin
(your choice) in 1 year from start of my mining operation for
each 5 units purchased.

also bargraphics

see here   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256798.0

obviously he is sticking up for terrahash as he has already sold all his equipment
he is telling his buyers not to worry
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:24:48 PM

terrahash.mx is still availabe, lol
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:35:48 PM

see previous post of mine

I think knightlife999 is honest but i am never quite sure who is honest anymore.  knightlife promised people 15 btc per year for only $250. on ebay.  well how can that be honest Huh  that is like giving away $1500 for 250.

see here

see the writing in green

I guarantee that your rented miners will make you 15 Bitcoin or 660 Litecoin
(your choice) in 1 year from start of my mining operation for
each 5 units purchased.

also bargraphics

see here   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256798.0

obviously he is sticking up for terrahash as he has already sold all his equipment
he is telling his buyers not to worry

...Sigh WTH Terrahash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously we need some kind of update you should have gotten the chips or getting the chips this week.

Read the line again, here I'll copy it for you "I guarantee that your rented miners will make you 15 Bitcoin or 660 Litecoin (your choice) in 1 year from start of my mining operation for each 5 units purchased."

So he's saying 3BTC per unit which is a very safe estimate.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:41:34 PM

Sebastianju received his chips today.  His order was dated may 11.  

Your chip order is may 10.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg2511675#msg2511675

Any updates on your chips status, terrahash?

Yeah, they are probably got the chips and are in the process of crossing the Mexico border, with chips and our $.

Their last log in was on 14th... Sad
Going to see a new website called: Terrahash/Mexico.com   lol

They dont even have to cross boarder.  They could be changing everything to Super Hash start a new LLC sell all assets to it, and say go ahead sue TH all you want.  Or maybe Amir got a real job.  Honestly you cant tell me they have worked 8-5 Monday through Friday since before pre-orders.
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:12:36 PM

Perhaps they received chips, and are so busy making klondikes that they don't have time to read this forum, answer phone calls, or respond to support tickets.

Maybe Amir got hit by a bus?

Amir could be trying to forget that this entire mess ever happened by ignoring the whole situation.

Inquiring minds want to know, so it would be nice if Terrahash took the time to post an update.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 08:28:16 PM

Amir could be trying to forget that this entire mess ever happened by ignoring the whole situation.

He can be doing this.... accepting a salary.... maybe hes looking at job hunting websites all day? lol
Bitoy

Activity: 449

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:38:47 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=192916.msg3184148#msg3184148

Steamboats update. Apparently terrahash and steamboat are not working together.

(Congratulations to those who got out early.  Paypal cant recover my fund because it is over 45 days)
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 03:04:58 AM

Not a chance in hell Amir and Justin from TerraHash are not scamming everybody, nothing they say now could possibly convince me otherwise.

Amir Kahn / Justin Reynolds @ TerraHash you deserve to go to jail for scamming people like this.

Update:

Chip refunds:
We have processed the majority of the refund requests which were verified in the first two batches which did not require additional manual verification. We have also just received refunds for two additional batches, which includes our chip purchase, which will be used to process assembly refund requests. Refund requests will continue to be processed until they are complete.

There currently remains 2 batches of chips, and we are roughly one thousand chips in to the next batch of refund requests.

Chip shipment:
Yifu has stated he shipped the first batch on Monday. We are currently awaiting a tracking number. He has also stated the second batch should ship today or tomorrow.

Assembly update:
We are continuing to debug and troubleshoot the Klondike design. We have not been successful in hashing on more than one bank at a time, and have discovered further hardware flaws in addition to the lack of firmware which may inhibit the board from performing properly when the firmware required to use all 16 chips is finalized. We have ordered replacement parts for testing, which should be here this week. We are also working on the capability to update the firmware via USB to avoid the need for a PIC programmer. Terrahash has not responded to our inquiries regarding their claims to have a fully functioning unit. We have emailed Bkkcoins several times, to no avail.
If any of you are familiar with the Klondike design and would like to help, please let us know. We are most interested in firmware developers to assist in debugging the code, but all assistance is welcome.  

In the event the chips arrive prior to the design being finalized, we have two options. We can either assemble the units based on the design at the time of delivery, or we can delay assembly to finish the design and ensure it functions prior to shipping. We are still working on the procedure to handle this scenario, but suggest waiting until the units are fully functional. We cannot rule out the possibility of a hardware level flaw which would require a component replacement to function properly until we are successful hashing with all 16 chips.

Assembly refunds:
We have received our chip refund, and will begin processing assembly refunds shortly. We are working out the best way to process the requests, and will post an update upon completion.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 03:07:50 AM

(Congratulations to those who got out early.  Paypal cant recover my fund because it is over 45 days)

Please follow the instructions for paypal orders
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1mju6g/i_got_6000_refund_from_bfl_in_just_8_hours_from/

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:09:55 AM

The five stages of grief are:

**Edit**
1-Denial <--  8/1
2-Anger <--  8/7
3-Bargaining <-- 8/10
4-Depression <-- 8/15
5-Acceptance <-- 9/18

Where are you?

scam artist 1 : Me 0

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
hchc

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:18:17 AM

I try to be logical so I did some blockchain trace and here's what I found:

I believe this is terrahash account:
https://blockchain.info/address/1LMr1hz5Usk8eFNf4XQbbeaYGWNpFBYbVy?filter=1

If you look at the big sent transactions:
https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1LMr1hz5Usk8eFNf4XQbbeaYGWNpFBYbVy

There are two big transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/e39c21378f934baefef31d1b4a769a775007c92c5d302f3157a9fe6e64b57c86
on Jun 20. This looks like the order for 20,000 chips

https://blockchain.info/tx/b51f66def4503590e9137b7a23819e5e3c13d24d70ec2b12da0074bd786e5847
on Jun 23. This looks like the second order for 10,000 chips

All I'm saying is that terrahash seems to have really ordered the chips. I didn't continue tracing the receiving address (avalon?) so maybe I'm full of sh.... Roll Eyes

A follow-up to TH wallet investigation I posted a while ago. I check the wallet again and it has been almost completely drawn down during the peroid of 8/5 - 8/16. Sign is not looking good.
I'm surprise given hundreds of thousands of funds tied to this and given their San Jose location nobody has tried harder to hunt them down. If I'm close to them I would have driven there and wait until they show up....
So Bar, are you still invested in this after you auction off your orders?

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:39:39 AM

I can't believe this bull sh*t. This is unreal. Bar, if you are actually successfully auctioning off your orders please send me a PM on a way to do it. I paid 2800 for mine but I will be okay to sell it for 2500, heck even 2000 just to get it out of my hands?

Thanks Bar.
Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:46:47 AM

Regarding the project as a whole. Since Yifu is offering chip refunds now, we can go that route. But as you know, chips were only about 50-60% cost in our operation, that is all we would be able to refund everyone.

Another option is to get a refund now, and buy the Gen 2 chips in October. Yifu has announced that the Gen 2 chips will be fully compatible with Gen 1. So, we would be able to use the current boards, heat sinks, cases and most (if not all) of the components. And everyone will get about 8-10 times more hashing power for same price. (This is just an estimate, we will get more details once he releases the specs.) And we'll get another month and a half to sort out the issues with the current design. Instead of depending upon BkkCoins this time, we will hire people here to build upon and improve his design. We will open source everything we do.

I'm sorry... I've tried to be fair about the fact that the current situation isn't your fault (though as you've admitted in this thread that doesn't change your obligations), but seriously?  Would you honestly trust Bitsyncom to deliver gen 2 chips on time, after the miserable clusterfuck that the existing order has become?  Would you seriously ask any of your customers to extend that trust not only to you, but by extension to Bitsyncom?

Sure Bitsyncom, you fucked us once and caused a lot of damage to our relationship with our customers, but we'll go ahead and order from you for gen 2 and trust you again!  Wait, what?

It's all good and fine to try to have some optimism, but just like the first time around, you either don't mention (or downplay) the risks of chips not being delivered on time/at all.  You come across as "oh we will have these at X time" rather than "we believe we should have these at X time, but the risk is if they don't show up everyone's just stuck".  While people *should* know this, and most probably do, some don't and even some who do will take that as a sign that you have a reason to be confident that chips will be delivered on time.  That's reinforced by the statement that you'll get an extra month and a half to work out board problems, rather than you'll get an extra month and a half or however long it takes chips to arrive.  It sets people's expectations, and then there's horrible blowout when those expectations are not met.

I gotta call a spade a spade here... I get the impression that there's a lack of lessons being learned and heeded right now.  This being one of the ones that's lacking.

Of course, we do not and would never trust him. He says he will not take pre-orders and only sell chips when they are ready. So, once he starts taking orders, we will send someone down there to verify that the chips exist, make the payment, and bring the chips back with them. If we get a refund, we are not going to make the same mistake again.

Yeah, same here. Same here. I'm sure noone else will make the same mistake to purchase with you ever again. Except people who paid in BTC and wire transfer (me, cause I'm an idiot) will most likely never get the refund.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:31:07 AM

With all the insults Bar has flung at people calling this result for quite some time, I guess he has finally realized the gig is up. Don't feel badly for Bar, he's "lost more money in Vegas", and can get a refund from his bank wire.

Can't help but rub it in some, his actions throughout this thread have been pathetic.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
justmyname

Activity: 389

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:41:32 AM

Try this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.4140
warhawk187

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 06:05:06 AM

This is the reason I pay for all my miners with my credit card. When shit like this hits the fan, at least a chargeback gives you temporary credit until they get a response from the company. The avalon chips debacle (I paid in btc) screwed us and the lot of us here. Sad to see scams, or rather 'customer-funded' startups running rampant here. This preorder crap is using our funds as interest-free investment money. Look at BFL and Avalon.

senor_coconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

a big question mark

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:50:14 AM

Gents... Any advice on how to get a refund if you paid with bitcoin?

:/
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:48:59 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 12:17:41 PM by knightlife999

I think we may see movement on all of our orders in the coming week (2 at the latest).
Really? Aren't your cop senses tingling? I suppose you aren't the slightest concerned that they can't produce a single order in their two week time period, but believe they'll be able to turn around the entire chip shipment in that timeframe. Come on.
You are misinterpreting what he wrote. Movement doesn't equate to entire chip shipment turnaround.

I think it's clear that I am concerned.

I'm clearly not happy with what we are going through. I think we will see movement in the next 2 weeks (just my own feelings on this). I don't know if every order will be filled, but I think we will see movement. I think that Th is doing everything they can to finalize the k16 firmware on their own. It's clear that BKK left the k16 DIY community high and dry. It is what it is.

I'm very disappointed that the project has come to this point. I think Bitsyncom and BFL allowed greed to cloud their judgement and everyone else gets to pay the price. I have friends in the FBI and SEC looking into Yifu Guo and Bitsyncom. Bitsyncom has an address in the US, so that works nicely. He appears to be in damage control mode, but it may not help him.

On another note, I am looking forward to receiving my KNC miners.

I hope my K16s come along soon. I will set them up in my server case, get it running, and sell it.

I think knightlife999 is honest but i am never quite sure who is honest anymore.  knightlife promised people 15 btc per year for only $250. on ebay.  well how can that be honest Huh  that is like giving away $1500 for 250.

see here

Buy 5 units in my mining operation for one year from
commencement of mining. The 5 units purchased will guarantee the
holder 1.25 Bitcoin or 55 Litecoin each month for 1 year from the
day mining starts this fall.
You will receive 15 BTC (or 660 LTC) return per
5 units rented in one year (equivalent to 10 GH/s of hashing power with the likely
difficulty increases).

How can that be honest?? What kind of reasoning is that? I chose to sell contracts in my mining operation with a high yearly payout. How is that dishonest? It's a better deal than Cloudhashing or Asicminer. I've done what I can to be generous to people who buy contracts in my mining operation. What is your problem with this?

I sold units (contracts/shares/units) in my mining operation. As I've stated before, I have many miners on order with KNC, BFL, Bitmine, Liquid Designs, and Terrahash. The majority of my miners are on order with KNC. I'm confident I will receive them. The units I sold IN MY OPERATION, are to assist in purchasing additional hashing power. If you notice, I did not sell any units on this board, nor have I ever mentioned anything about it. I appreciated the people buying units in my operation and I was willing to payout a generous amount in return. Is there a reason why this has been brought up? This has nothing to do with our terrahash orders. They are "contracts" in my mining operation.

I have not sold my miners, and I am not going to sell them. You didn't read the ad correctly.

NEXT SUBJECT??  

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:55:02 AM

So, day 5 of Terrahash MIA?
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:06:21 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 12:26:26 PM by knightlife999

I think we may see movement on all of our orders in the coming week (2 at the latest).
Really? Aren't your cop senses tingling? I suppose you aren't the slightest concerned that they can't produce a single order in their two week time period, but believe they'll be able to turn around the entire chip shipment in that timeframe. Come on.
You are misinterpreting what he wrote. Movement doesn't equate to entire chip shipment turnaround.

I think it's clear that I am concerned.

I'm clearly not happy with what we are going through. I think we will see movement in the next 2 weeks (just my own feelings on this). I don't know if every order will be filled, but I think we will see movement. I think that Th is doing everything they can to finalize the k16 firmware on their own. It's clear that BKK left the k16 DIY community high and dry. It is what it is.

I'm very disappointed that the project has come to this point. I think Bitsyncom and BFL allowed greed to cloud their judgement and everyone else gets to pay the price. I have friends in the FBI and SEC looking into Yifu Guo and Bitsyncom. Bitsyncom has an address in the US, so that works nicely. He appears to be in damage control mode, but it may not help him.

On another note, I am looking forward to receiving my KNC miners.

I hope my K16s come along soon. I will set them up in my server case, get it running, and sell it.

I think knightlife999 is honest but i am never quite sure who is honest anymore.  knightlife promised people 15 btc per year for only $250. on ebay.  well how can that be honest Huh  that is like giving away $1500 for 250.

see here

Buy 5 units in my mining operation for one year from
commencement of mining. The 5 units purchased will guarantee the
holder 1.25 Bitcoin or 55 Litecoin each month for 1 year from the
day mining starts this fall.
You will receive 15 BTC (or 660 LTC) return per
5 units rented in one year (equivalent to 10 GH/s of hashing power with the likely
difficulty increases).

Again this is my personal opinion.  But knight was one of the few people to make it to office.  He vouched for chip orders that were not bought( he will argue that point, but he said they had proof).  Went there and took photo/video of only certain things because of TH's lawyer or something lame reason i don't remember its been so long.

He either is very very very easy to get to vouch for someone.   Or there is something wrong.  Will he be first in line maybe personal pickup if they ever do make a board?  A discount?  Personally his vouching for them and all this I would never trust his opinion on a company again.

NOW, I'm getting pissed off. I vouched for 40k worth of chip orders that I was able to verify. I took pictures of the actual orders (on Bitsyncom's website) which had Amir's name and address on them. The pictures OBVIOUSLY prove that Amir paid for 40K bulk chips. Look at the pictures (at my photobucket account) in my post from August. (Link below)

I didn't make it up. It's clearly there: http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/knightlife999/library/?sort=3&page=1

Look at the damned pictures! What do you think they mean? They are paid orders for 40k chips. How many times do I have to say it??? I didn't make them up. I drove to Terrahash twice to verify that we were dealing with a real company. Everything checked out. The chip orders were verified and I recorded a board hashing. I never said I had proof of the ADDITIONAL 20k chips that they said they had secured as an agreement with another buyer. Pull your head out of your ass "notlist". Did I vouch for them in my last messages? I'm clearly not happy with what is going on. What should I do, storm down there at your behest and kick in the door? I've reported to the board what I've been told and what I've seen.  

I'm sick of all of the witch hunts and bullshit that goes on here. Too many loud mouthed childish idiots. So, now people are wondering if I am part of some conspiracy? If so, you're an idiot. I have $8500 on order with these guys. I'm not happy that I have not received what I ordered. Its none of your business. By the way, I'm not on this thread every day. I run operations in a company and don't have the luxury
of spending all day posting here. If I'm not around for a day or two, I'm doing something more important than verbal sparring.

I'm going to work on getting my order or some form of refund. I won't assist anyone here who has acted like a horse's ass and certainly not anyone who so easily casts aspersions on people who are trying to help.

I tried to help out, but it's clearly a waste of time.  

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: