Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
pitkaran

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:16:59 PM

Please try to keep all this off-topic out of this thread. It´s getting hard to follow.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:18:47 PM

Please try to keep all this off-topic out of this thread. It´s getting hard to follow.

This thread is 90% garbage now.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
gwoplock

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:27:23 PM

This thread is 90% garbage now.

+100
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:28:26 PM

Do you wreck'n it s possible that those chip order invoices were photo shopped? Cause I still have never been able to see any orders on the exact dates with bitsyncom as TH has claimed, and the other 20k? who knows who they were going to buy from, but I really don't see that happening,,,as most have not, or are not, getting their chips. And if they do they probably wont be selling unless to the highest bidder, but then, who has a working board for fact at this time? that is debugged etc,,, no one apparently.

Looks like its crash and burn for the klondikes...besides, the hashing power of those boards will soon be dwarfed by the new machines coming out this last qtr. of year,,,not to mention the beastly machines coming out from Knc, cointerra etc...... as far as TH?? I think they will disband and maybe regroup under a new compnay with the hosting and try to wash their hands of this ordeal and continue to stall and make promises to those they owe money to,,,mainly in BTC and wire.

Side notes: MY bank told me, you can go beyond the the 60 day chargeback time,,, IF you never recieved the product, but don't the banks need to see an open bank account at TH's end to do a chargeback against?

PS: Please leave Knightlife out of this. He only knows what he saw at TH. He has tried to be helpfull and share what he could in many ways to help all of us,,,even posting an equipment list of what we would need to set up the klondikes with... he didnt have to do that. Yes he has tried to remain positive and hopefull like many, the reality is, he may stand to loose a lot more than most here. And as far as his ebay hosting operations, thats his business! ok Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:36:58 PM

Sebastianju received his chips today.  His order was dated may 11.  

Your chip order is may 10.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg2511675#msg2511675

Any updates on your chips status, terrahash?

Yeah, they are probably got the chips and are in the process of crossing the Mexico border, with chips and our $.

Their last log in was on 14th... Sad
Going to see a new website called: Terrahash/Mexico.com   lol

They dont even have to cross boarder.  They could be changing everything to Super Hash start a new LLC sell all assets to it, and say go ahead sue TH all you want.  Or maybe Amir got a real job.  Honestly you cant tell me they have worked 8-5 Monday through Friday since before pre-orders.

I think you will actually find that piercing the corporate veil is very possible, not common but certainly possible.  Registering a business as an Llc does not magically erect an "I win" legal shield for the owners, there are a number of reasons why the courts can decide pierce the corporate veil.  It is also easier to pierce the corporate veil of small non-publicly traded Llc's.

A common reason for piercing the veil is "under capitalization".  If the owners of the Llc did not properly fund the business courts may decide that the business never was a separate legal entity because it never really had a chance.

I guess the common response in this forum will be, but these pre-order companies had lots of funding to start up that's why they took full payment pre-orders.  It's important here to look at what the ramifications of taking pre-order money is from an accounting perspective.  Receiving money for goods not shipped ie pre-order payment sits as a liability (it is debt) on the ledgers, not an asset, not capital and not revenue until the sale/transaction is complete.  At the point of completion it is then transferred to revenue and can continue on with the accounting process from there.  If the owners have failed to inject enough capital to cover incurred debt at start up you might be able to argue under capitalizing the company. As a side most companies in the real world don't do long pre-orders because they are a debt on the books until the sale is complete and most business' want as little debt on the books as possible (makes balance sheet docs more attractive!).

Basically what I'm saying is that, knowingly or not the owners of some of the present pre-order vendors may have opened complicated legal issues that may put their personal assets at risk, the lawyers will salivate over this if it ever unfortunately gets this far.

I am actually glad that for the most part the community has been "understanding".  If the lawyers ever to get involved in a major way EVERYONE (except the lawyers)  will lose unfortunately).  I honestly hope it never comes to this for the community and the companies but ignoring all legal angles isn't smart.

None of this is legal advice or gospel truth, all my opinion as there are always two sides I'm sure a lawyer could be paid to argue the opposite but my personal opinion is that IF tested in a court of law the above is the side I would think wins.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:55:58 PM

I think we may see movement on all of our orders in the coming week (2 at the latest).
Really? Aren't your cop senses tingling? I suppose you aren't the slightest concerned that they can't produce a single order in their two week time period, but believe they'll be able to turn around the entire chip shipment in that timeframe. Come on.
You are misinterpreting what he wrote. Movement doesn't equate to entire chip shipment turnaround.

I think it's clear that I am concerned.

I'm clearly not happy with what we are going through. I think we will see movement in the next 2 weeks (just my own feelings on this). I don't know if every order will be filled, but I think we will see movement. I think that Th is doing everything they can to finalize the k16 firmware on their own. It's clear that BKK left the k16 DIY community high and dry. It is what it is.

I'm very disappointed that the project has come to this point. I think Bitsyncom and BFL allowed greed to cloud their judgement and everyone else gets to pay the price. I have friends in the FBI and SEC looking into Yifu Guo and Bitsyncom. Bitsyncom has an address in the US, so that works nicely. He appears to be in damage control mode, but it may not help him.

On another note, I am looking forward to receiving my KNC miners.

I hope my K16s come along soon. I will set them up in my server case, get it running, and sell it.

I think knightlife999 is honest but i am never quite sure who is honest anymore.  knightlife promised people 15 btc per year for only $250. on ebay.  well how can that be honest Huh  that is like giving away $1500 for 250.

see here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bitcoin-BTC-virtual-miner-10-GH-s-/181191689905

Buy 5 units in my mining operation for one year from
commencement of mining. The 5 units purchased will guarantee the
holder 1.25 Bitcoin or 55 Litecoin each month for 1 year from the
day mining starts this fall.
You will receive 15 BTC (or 660 LTC) return per
5 units rented in one year (equivalent to 10 GH/s of hashing power with the likely
difficulty increases).

Again this is my personal opinion.  But knight was one of the few people to make it to office.  He vouched for chip orders that were not bought( he will argue that point, but he said they had proof).  Went there and took photo/video of only certain things because of TH's lawyer or something lame reason i don't remember its been so long.

He either is very very very easy to get to vouch for someone.   Or there is something wrong.  Will he be first in line maybe personal pickup if they ever do make a board?  A discount?  Personally his vouching for them and all this I would never trust his opinion on a company again.

NOW, I'm getting pissed off. I vouched for 40k worth of chip orders that I was able to verify. I took pictures of the actual orders (on Bitsyncom's website) which had Amir's name and address on them. The pictures OBVIOUSLY prove that Amir paid for 40K bulk chips. Look at the pictures (at my photobucket account) in my post from August. (Link below)

I didn't make it up. It's clearly there: http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/knightlife999/library/?sort=3&page=1

Look at the damned pictures! What do you think they mean? They are paid orders for 40k chips. How many times do I have to say it??? I didn't make them up. I drove to Terrahash twice to verify that we were dealing with a real company. Everything checked out. The chip orders were verified and I recorded a board hashing. I never said I had proof of the ADDITIONAL 20k chips that they said they had secured as an agreement with another buyer. Pull your head out of your ass "notlist". Did I vouch for them in my last messages? I'm clearly not happy with what is going on. What should I do, storm down there at your behest and kick in the door? I've reported to the board what I've been told and what I've seen.  

I'm sick of all of the witch hunts and bullshit that goes on here. Too many loud mouthed childish idiots. So, now people are wondering if I am part of some conspiracy? If so, you're an idiot. I have $8500 on order with these guys. I'm not happy that I have not received what I ordered. Its none of your business. By the way, I'm not on this thread every day. I run operations in a company and don't have the luxury
of spending all day posting here. If I'm not around for a day or two, I'm doing something more important than verbal sparring.

I'm going to work on getting my order or some form of refund. I won't assist anyone here who has acted like a horse's ass and certainly not anyone who so easily casts aspersions on people who are trying to help.

I tried to help out, but it's clearly a waste of time.  

I have no idea what you got out of it if anything.  You might have just followed Amir's trap and not asked questions.  Just vouching for orders that can disappear is not good. 

You were one of the VERY few to get a face to face with Amir and vouch for him.  Instead of getting pissed at me, why don't you go talk to TH?  You were able to do it once.  Go there take pics of the 100 cases, pcb boards, and all the other things they claim to have. 

I mean you went there to vouch..... but you don't ever go for update.  I know if i vouched for a company and then it went to crap i would try to go again and ask for a face to face update...... but i guess you want me to believe you were not vouching for them before now......
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:32:44 PM

What riddles me is that instead of just talking shit in this thread, I'm also actively helping try to resolve this Terrahash issue in any way possible including sending people to Terrahash's Office.

You are doing jack all to help and are basically just stirring up trouble.

Maybe you're just trying to balance your Karma (funny how those that mislead are always concerned about karma and Chi) after trying to convince everyone throughout this tread that TH was the real deal.

You've spouted your pro-TH crap on almost every page of this thread and you deserve to be called out. Hope you can convert those badges to hashing power.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:40:05 PM

I spouted logic on every page of this thread, you and the other trolls spouted garbage which is likely the reason they don't reply on this forum.

The opinion of scum bothers me not.

Logic? How's that working out for you? I know it's very hard to admit you were so very wrong on this venture, but the bottom line is you were, and those that you claimed were trolling and spouting garbage, were the very ones people should have listened to.

Hope you didn't hurt your karma helping out TH take the money and run by your non-stop cheerleading.

pitkaran

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:43:15 PM

Could you please continue these personal wars on private conversation.
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:47:33 PM

Could you please continue these personal wars on private conversation.

Agreed, that is why this thread is 90% garbage now.
syncer

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:46:06 PM

232 pages ....
And probably 20 in total with useful info
It will be nice if some of participants of this thread will make less posts about nothing.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 02:51:18 PM

232 pages ....
It will be nice if some of participants of this thread will make less posts about nothing.

If that happened this thread would be dead.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:52:17 PM

PS: Please leave Knightlife out of this. He only knows what he saw at TH. He has tried to be helpfull and share what he could in many ways to help all of us,,,even posting an equipment list of what we would need to set up the klondikes with... he didnt have to do that. Yes he has tried to remain positive and hopefull like many, the reality is, he may stand to loose a lot more than most here. And as far as his ebay hosting operations, thats his business! ok Smiley

Minerman i have respect for you.  But it is hard to leave him out being the messanger/vouching for chips, and seeing office.  Here are some examples of things that make me think he should tied in with this both are direct quotes, and are things other then just vouching..  These are 2 of many

1)Everyone that is on the fence about this: don't listen to these guys who say that we should all get refunds immediately. Not only would it cause great problems for TH, more importantly, it will harm everyone else who is waiting patiently for their boards.

2)I'll be picking up my boards in person at TH when they are ready. I can take some extra pics when I'm there.  Smiley

Number 2 picking up in person..... is a pretty big thing.  He is going to pick up (assuming they make them) but he cant go there now and say hey whats up?  What are you guys working on?

The fact he has not went back to try to talk to them speaks volumes, after all his pro TH items.
pitkaran

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:16:56 PM

Minerman i have respect for you.  But it is hard to leave him out being the messanger/vouching for chips, and seeing office.  Here are some examples of things that make me think he should tied in with this both are direct quotes, and are things other then just vouching..  These are 2 of many

1)Everyone that is on the fence about this: don't listen to these guys who say that we should all get refunds immediately. Not only would it cause great problems for TH, more importantly, it will harm everyone else who is waiting patiently for their boards.

2)I'll be picking up my boards in person at TH when they are ready. I can take some extra pics when I'm there.  Smiley

Number 2 picking up in person..... is a pretty big thing.  He is going to pick up (assuming they make them) but he cant go there now and say hey whats up?  What are you guys working on?

The fact he has not went back to try to talk to them speaks volumes, after all his pro TH items.

I don´t get the logic here.

Why won´t you take the time to go meet TH yourself?

A lot of complaining about others and you yourself aren´t willing to sacrifice your time.
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:41:53 PM

Terrahash still didn't take the money and run, they are just buying time for their next venture.

Do you really think he wants to travel 3 Hours there to risk them not being there since they don't answer their phone/email and then 3 hours back?

Yes, they're busy planning their next venture, so they wouldn't have time to answer their phone or be anywhere near the office.

I am developing a Scrypt Asic, please be my cheerleader!  Roll Eyes

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:04:25 PM

Terrahash still didn't take the money and run, they are just buying time for their next venture.

Do you really think he wants to travel 3 Hours there to risk them not being there since they don't answer their phone/email and then 3 hours back?

Yes, they're busy planning their next venture, so they wouldn't have time to answer their phone or be anywhere near the office.

I am developing a Scrypt Asic, please be my cheerleader!  Roll Eyes
HEy great! can I pre order one from you Atomic? how much is it,,,..Ill send BTC too! lol
PS: I dont care how long it takes to get one either,,, just keep me posted once a month,,, Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
syncer

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:16:04 PM

232 pages ....

Probably, but it´s tiring all over again for 100 pages same things.
Maybe we just need to talk about something else,
it´s clear that TH screwed all buyers by now.

btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 04:25:45 PM

232 pages ....

ok, you pick the subject!

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:35:06 PM

Our play continues...

ACT I

In which the people are filled with mirth, anticipating much ROI and RESALE VALUE

ACT II

In which the people wait

ACT III

In which the Evil Yifu destroys the people's hopes and dreams!

Act IV

In which Terrahash absconds, and the people turn on one another

Act V

? ? ?

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
syncer

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:46:16 PM

Our play continues...

ACT I

In which the people are filled with mirth, anticipating much ROI and RESALE VALUE

ACT II

In which the people wait

ACT III

In which the Evil Yifu destroys the people's hopes and dreams!

Act IV

In which Terrahash absconds, and the people turn on one another

Act V

? ? ?

Act V
massive suicide?  ahahahahhaha

232 pages ....

ok, you pick the subject!
@btceic  really not without help of master Yifu, but this another story.
Actually only Bitfury and Avalon working ASICS by now, or i missed someone?

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: