Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:30:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 02:08:40 PM

3) If you paid with wire it will be a relatively simple process by bringing the proof of the transfer but if you paid with btc, you need the transfer log of the btc amount that matches the TH order, as well as the btc/usd exchange rate screen print from mtgox (since the price went up it will only help you) - to explain and show it to the judge clearly btc is real money, because he/she wont have a clue what you are talking about in regards to bitcoin. So you have to give a quick lesson first then prove you gave the btc to the defendant. And also give a clear amount in USD you are seeking in return

Just as a point of interest with regards to informing a judge that BTC is real money.  I recall seeing some information that recently a US federal judge made a ruling in a case that BTC was legal tender or a currency I don't remember which at this point.  I am not going to look for it but if you need the info it is in these forums somewhere.  I know not all courts are required to recognize each other but it could help the judge to understand BTC by showing some legal precedence.

http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.Uj2nllMhGAo

http://rt.com/usa/bitcoin-sec-shavers-texas-231/
http://www.filedropper.com/158943320-sec-v-shavers-august-6 <-- PDF

The only limitation of Bitcoin is that it is limited to those places that accept it ascurrency. However, it can also be exchanged for conventional currencies, such as the U.S.dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan. Therefore, Bitcoin is a currency or form of money, and investorswishing to invest in BTCST provided an investment of money

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:09:39 PM

3) If you paid with wire it will be a relatively simple process by bringing the proof of the transfer but if you paid with btc, you need the transfer log of the btc amount that matches the TH order, as well as the btc/usd exchange rate screen print from mtgox (since the price went up it will only help you) - to explain and show it to the judge clearly btc is real money, because he/she wont have a clue what you are talking about in regards to bitcoin. So you have to give a quick lesson first then prove you gave the btc to the defendant. And also give a clear amount in USD you are seeking in return

Just as a point of interest with regards to informing a judge that BTC is real money.  I recall seeing some information that recently a US federal judge made a ruling in a case that BTC was legal tender or a currency I don't remember which at this point.  I am not going to look for it but if you need the info it is in these forums somewhere.  I know not all courts are required to recognize each other but it could help the judge to understand BTC by showing some legal precedence.

Ruling BTC is a currency:

http://www.coindesk.com/us-judge-rules-bitcoin-is-a-currency-or-form-of-money/

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Bitoy

Activity: 449

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:52:59 PM

Have a look at the Avalon Refund Wallet Address.

Could have nothing to do with TH, but there was a 4 batch refund.

Anyone with a bitcoin address of terrahash (those that paid in bitcoins)?  Maybe it is possible to trace if TH got a refund. 
hchc

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:01:22 PM

Just as a point of interest with regards to informing a judge that BTC is real money.  I recall seeing some information that recently a US federal judge made a ruling in a case that BTC was legal tender or a currency I don't remember which at this point.  I am not going to look for it but if you need the info it is in these forums somewhere.  I know not all courts are required to recognize each other but it could help the judge to understand BTC by showing some legal precedence.

http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.Uj2nllMhGAo

http://rt.com/usa/bitcoin-sec-shavers-texas-231/
http://www.filedropper.com/158943320-sec-v-shavers-august-6 <-- PDF

The only limitation of Bitcoin is that it is limited to those places that accept it ascurrency. However, it can also be exchanged for conventional currencies, such as the U.S.dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan. Therefore, Bitcoin is a currency or form of money, and investorswishing to invest in BTCST provided an investment of money

Should I initiate the small claim in my state or the state of CA?

On the chips order, not to defend TH in any way but its still defies logic. Yifu doesn't have refund clause at all back in May/Jun so they are taking a gamble they could refund for this scam??...or it might be that the account that they show Knight is someobody's else?

Knight can you look at the linkedin post I made and see if you recognize any face? Since you are the only person met them face to face.

Here is the relevant hits on "Justin Reynolds"
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=3646811&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=G3EN&locale=en_US&srchid=2350547911379648964238&srchindex=1&srchtotal=7&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2350547911379648964238%2CVSRPtargetId%3A3646811%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=252186120&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=-ZY_&locale=en_US&srchid=2350547911379648964238&srchindex=6&srchtotal=7&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2350547911379648964238%2CVSRPtargetId%3A252186120%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

"Amir Khan" has too many hits so probably not a good route.
http://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?firstName=Amir&lastName=Khan&postalCode=95050&openAdvancedForm=true&locationType=I&countryCode=us&distance=100&rsid=2350547911379649427932&orig=MDYS&page_num=1&pt=people

Knight does any of these looks familiar?

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

hchc

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:17:19 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 03:31:36 PM by hchc

Further info:

Search for "Terrahash" business registration here under corporation category

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/

Entity Name:   TERRAHASH, INC.
Entity Number:   C3566232
Date Filed:   05/14/2013
Jurisdiction:   CALIFORNIA
Entity Address:   366 S MARY AVE
Entity City, State, Zip:   SUNNYVALE CA 94086
Agent for Service of Process:   CORPNET, INCORPORATED
Agent Address:   340 N WESTLAKE BLVD STE 210
Agent City, State, Zip:   WESTLAKE VILLAGE CA 91362

Not sure if this the same terrahash but some close to this can give a visit?

This is the county CAD info for that house:
https://www.sccassessor.org/apps/rollValueResult.aspx?SFrom=rp&SType=rp&ApnValue=16509009#

And it is listed for sale:
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Sunnyvale/366-S-Mary-Ave-94086/home/1591572

But that house separate mailing address:
853 AMES AV PALO ALTO CA 94303

Possibly the "real" location

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

nikycoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:20:51 PM

I had one of the first pre order in line , i called my credit card compagny yesterday and filled my chargeback claim . Good bye terrahash , anyway you dont read the forum anymore ...
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:36:17 PM

Further info:

https://www.sccassessor.org/apps/rollValueResult.aspx?SFrom=rp&SType=rp&ApnValue=16509009#

And it is listed for sale: <---------- fleeing the country?

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
clock27

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:48:48 PM

this is why i havent bought anything asic yet

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 04:56:02 PM

You are a real piece of work. For months we have been warning buyers of the potential red flags and to get your money back before the paypal expiration while you continued to cheerlead and troll every single post that are trying to sound an alarm. Now everything you have ever said had turned out to be false and you turn around to point the fingers at us? 

I will say again you are a fucking moron or a TH shill just trying to muddy the water and buying them time.

I suggest anyone looking for legal action do it on your own instead of going with this oxygen thief, it will do nothing but sink you. 

----------------------
Majority of the orders are <$10k, you are better off going to small claim on your own (or hire a cheap lawyer if scared of talking in court) 
1) Google the small claim process it is pretty straight forward (http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/small_claims/)

2) Save and print screenshots of your TH order, TH website pages with stated dates, TH posts here, all order emails. Do it before they start disappearing from the website, any BBB filings done by others. If you trust your fellow board members workout in private to get affidavit from one another it will strengthen both of your cases to show pattern of defrauding the consumer. CA has very strict consumer protection laws.

4) Last or maybe first, find out who this amir guy is, is he a real person, living the usa?  Suing a ghost will not do anything even if you win.

It's a slim chance especially if you paid with btc, but can at least give it a try.  And need to do it asap, every day waiting makes the case weaker. That's TH entire strategy now just drag it out.

Yes, you guys have been more than helpful at causing panic and stress in anyone that has pre-ordered.

The people who paid by Credit Card and PayPal can get their money back Now just as they could get it back then, all you guys did was cause people to stress over a non-issue.

For those interested I already have over $100,000 worth of PMs that want a refund from TH and are going to be included in this lawsuit if it turns out.

If you feel small claims will better suit you go ahead but you will have to physically go there or hire a lawyer anyway to represent you there.

If you paid with BTC, you can still get a refund in $ as the product you purchased is price in USD therefore it has a value to be refunded. Don't let these internet lawyers convince you that you don't have recourse.

Secondly, everything that newguy05 posts is Bullshit to the highest degree. Amir is an actual person (Many people have met him, more than I even thought based on the PMs I'm receiving) and we have physical locations and phone numbers associated with him.

No matter what these trolls try to conjure up in their head, one thing is true.

They are not here to help you, they are here to post links that won't ever get your money back unless you paid with PayPal or CC and you honestly didn't need their help to get those refunds if you paid that way anyways.

They are not interested in helping recover your money by doing any sort of meaningful legwork, their only reason for being on this forum is to cause you stress by speculating on what Terrahash is doing/going to do/ or scamming you. The only reason they post is to put down anyone that is trying to help the customers of Terrahash.

Take a good look at these trolls, put them on ignore, and be mournful that there are scum like this in the community.

You have caused more harm to this ordeal than everyone else combined, dont pretend to turn 180 and play the community savior now. I have never pretended or said anything that is not true nor have any motive but trying to provide some basic info to people who lost a lot of money, unlike you who has dribbled nothing but false info and lies to string everyone along then turn around 180 trying to do the opposite.

My points were stated clearly in my post you quoted which you continue to twist and fail to understand just like everything else, which is:

1) Make sure you confirm the person you are taking to court, i never said if "amir" is real or not, i dont know. But it's a key point to make sure you have the person's full legal name correct..

2) If people are seeking legal action, do it on their own in small claim or team up with other reputable plaintiffs and hire an attorney together, not trust a piece of shit like you who will do nothing but waste everyone's time and money.

3) file soon, every day waiting goes against your case.

Bargraphics, going with your continued bullshit - you said you have $100k worth of pm, that's good. Today is 2013/09/21, i will wait for your good news to recover those "$100k". 

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 05:35:45 PM

On the chips order, not to defend TH in any way but its still defies logic. Yifu doesn't have refund clause at all back in May/Jun so they are taking a gamble they could refund for this scam??...or it might be that the account that they show Knight is someobody's else?

Knight can you look at the linkedin post I made and see if you recognize any face? Since you are the only person met them face to face.

Here is the relevant hits on "Justin Reynolds"
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=3646811&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=G3EN&locale=en_US&srchid=2350547911379648964238&srchindex=1&srchtotal=7&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2350547911379648964238%2CVSRPtargetId%3A3646811%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=252186120&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=-ZY_&locale=en_US&srchid=2350547911379648964238&srchindex=6&srchtotal=7&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2350547911379648964238%2CVSRPtargetId%3A252186120%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

"Amir Khan" has too many hits so probably not a good route.
http://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?firstName=Amir&lastName=Khan&postalCode=95050&openAdvancedForm=true&locationType=I&countryCode=us&distance=100&rsid=2350547911379649427932&orig=MDYS&page_num=1&pt=people

Knight does any of these looks familiar?

The Bitsyncom account I saw at TH office was clearly Amir's. It had his name and address on it. I witnessed him log into it. I blocked the address out at the time I posted it because Amir requested that. I didn't see an issue with that at the time. From the looks of it, you guys have his address now.

I checked the linkedin profiles. The Amir profile did not have a picture and I didn't recognize any of the other 12+ Amir Khan profiles. I have never met Justin, so I don't know if that is the Justin who was working with Terrahash. I met a man named Ricky twice in the office. If I saw Amir's picture, I would certainly recognize him.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
hchc

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 05:45:31 PM

The Bitsyncom account I saw at TH office was clearly Amir's. It had his name and address on it. I witnessed him log into it. I blocked the address out at the time I posted it because Amir requested that. I didn't see an issue with that at the time. From the looks of it, you guys have his address now.

I checked the linkedin profiles. The Amir profile did not have a picture and I didn't recognize any of the other 12+ Amir Khan profiles. I have never met Justin, so I don't know if that is the Justin who was working with Terrahash. I met a man named Ricky twice in the office. If I saw Amir's picture, I would certainly recognize him.

Thanks Knight. So can you confirm that the addresses stated here are relevant?

Further info:

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 06:46:08 PM

Thanks Knight. So can you confirm that the addresses stated here are relevant?

Further info:

Yes. Correct address.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 07:36:35 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 07:50:12 PM by atomicchaos

This may be helpful. Associated with 853 AMES AV PALO ALTO CA 94303

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jungwon

Jungwon Rhyu

(650) 813-0332 (disconnected?)

If associated, possibly the wife (architect named Diane) could assist.  Need confirmation, but name matches address.

I'm guessing this may be the "friend" that was setting up the plant.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 07:40:27 PM

I already have a lawyer lined up in California for anyone that is interested in joining in.

Just PM me and I'll do what I can.

I'd prefer not to release any of Amirs personal information here as there's no need for that, the justice system is here for a reason.

Amirs last name is out in the open,
as is his home address in the photos of the chip orders.

Besides a phone number, what's the big secret?

Does anyone know if they have asked for a refund on the chips?
aznewsh

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:21:47 PM

Like watching a train wreck, i just cant turn away.  Are people really this fucking stupid, if you are out of 4 figures i would be filing for legal action weeks ago.

Funniest thing I have read in this thread!

Legal action, oh c'mon guys TH just had some bad breaks, they will come through...keep the faith!
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:42:28 PM

Like watching a train wreck, i just cant turn away.  Are people really this fucking stupid, if you are out of 4 figures i would be filing for legal action weeks ago.

Legal action, oh c'mon guys TH just had some bad breaks, they will come through...keep the faith!

Longer we wait the chances of us ever getting anything back dwindles.
he placed his house for sale in late july. Just about when people started asking questions regarding the product development status.

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:08:21 PM

he placed his house for sale in late july. Just about when people started asking questions regarding the product development status.

Sadly i think it will be a hard legal action for some.  If you paid in bitcoins specifically.  And if i was Amir i know i would have a lawyer on hand ready. 

You have to guess hes been expecting this, and is either ready or getting ready.   And I still think many will be sad with it being a Inc.  I think chances of him messing it up where you can get personal assets are slim (others will disagree).  But i think end of day TH will go out, legal action will happen.  Those that paid in a form of cash (paypal, creditcard, wire transfer, etc) will get whats left in TH banks and assets.  And will be interesting to see ones that paid in BTC what happens.
justmyname

Activity: 389

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:42:51 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 09:55:29 PM by justmyname

Sadly i think it will be a hard legal action for some.  If you paid in bitcoins specifically.  And if i was Amir i know i would have a lawyer on hand ready.  

You have to guess hes been expecting this, and is either ready or getting ready.   And I still think many will be sad with it being a Inc.  I think chances of him messing it up where you can get personal assets are slim (others will disagree).  But i think end of day TH will go out, legal action will happen.  Those that paid in a form of cash (paypal, creditcard, wire transfer, etc) will get whats left in TH banks and assets.  And will be interesting to see ones that paid in BTC what happens.

The only problem will be getting money back that TH no longer has or is hiding. If you didn't pay with a Credit Card or PayPal you might have to take legal action.

I already have 100% funds charged back to my account CC and PayPal. TH can challenge it but they will lose. They have no product anywhere in site, no hosting in site, and I no longer want the product, as it is all but useless due to difficulty.

TeraHash lies almost every time they post or talk.  A few examples for those with short memories.

I was emailed and told by TeraHash. "Because you already have an account set up on our website you will be able to order our Asics for 24 hours before the general public". But that wasn't true. Anyone that ordered was able to order right away. I ended up #760 even though I ordered in the first 30 minutes.  

TeraHash said they weren't going to take pre orders and then shortly took them. And with part of the pre order money, rumored to be used as a refund to Cloud Hashing. (A company that sells shares of hashing power).

Later discovered. They baited and switched on their return policy. Screen shot taken for proof. They went from "you can get a refund at any time before we ship the unit to you". To " all sales are final. We are not responsible if Avalon doesn't send the chips in time".

I called them. Their representative told me on the phone that I was in the first batch, even though my order was # 760? Also told me the Avalon chips wouldn't be a problem as they could easily obtain them from other venders if needed.

They claimed all they needed was Avalon Chips. Claimed to have the Klondike hashing. Yet they received some chips from a customer,  he has never heard back from them for a long time. They claimed all orders would be done within 2 weeks of Avalon chips but failed to deliver 1 order?       

Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:53:10 PM

TH will come up with some good solution. The prices of mining software are falling every second. I really believe they will find a compensation for our invested money AND time until release and back when we order. The webpage is still active, the certificate is valid. The lack of communication can we also explain in a positive way than with negative and spread paranoia.

Just stay put and wait untill they answer.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 09:55:08 PM

TH will come up with some good solution. The prices of mining software are falling every second. I really believe they will find a compensation for our invested money AND time until release and back when we order. The webpage is still active, the certificate is valid. The lack of communication can we also explain in a positive way than with negative and spread paranoia.

Just stay put and wait untill they answer.

Your kidding right?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: