Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 [1390] 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:57:26 PM

Look like something realy big start to happening on nova.
0.00018400   49999.74448507   9.19995299   
Serious investors seem to begin to understand the great potential of deeponion.

9 bitcoins worth of deeponion shows a lot of confidence! This dude/dudette must know a lot about crypto to be holding that amount of btc to invest. Perhaps the price will rise up as others try to beat the buy wall

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

Relax and Keep calm Friday the 13 is coming, They are coming. Cheesy

#DeepOnion13thAirdrops
#Fridaythe13DeepOnionAirdrops
#DeepOnion

Slick work Whitefish!!

thanks themonkii Smiley The luckiest friday the 13 ever in the history! Cheesy hahaha Wink

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:05:04 PM

Just applied for my rereview after waiting for a month and a half since my application was rejected. It did not feel like a long wait since the DO forum and community is a fun place to explore and interact with people from all over the world. Thank you developers and moderators for giving us all a second chance to get into the airdrop. DeepOnion to the moon. Grin

we're on the same boat for many many weeks, and i think we got plenty of company with similar situation.  i hope we can be included in this weeks airdrop.  next week is also good.  participate more, just do it... everything will come along.  best wishes!

Thats the spirit, Dont worry i always help all those deserving banned/rejected applicants that really contribute and active in the community.

But, If you are a passive guy waiting for miracles to happen then i cannot help  you Smiley You need to help yourself first Tongue
Hey xsinx. I submitted a support ticket on the forum and you replied quickly and mentioned that my account was a farmed/bought account. I respect your decision, but I am confused about one thing. You told me to continue to stay active in the bitcointalk forum and contribute more towards the community. I am already a well known member in the DeepOnion forum and I have been posting quality posts in recent weeks. I will continue trying harder and harder to contribute in a positive manner towards this community. I am confused because you never mentioned whether I am banned from the airdrop permanently or not. Can you please reply asap if I still have a shot at getting into the airdrop or if I am banned permanently?

Lets pretend for a minute that you were banned permanently would that matter that much?    Would that mean you would stop supporting it?   If not, then it doesn't matter that much, just continue doing your thing...
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:12:40 PM

My wallet has a weight of 40k. Yesterday it staked twice 1.62 and 1.93 Onions. But this happened after 16 days of staking.

Also 2.57,1.44 and 1.43 Onions were staked but not accepted. What I dont understand is how often does this happen?

Staked but not accepted? I thought it was a rare occurrence, isn't it? Huh Huh

As others have said, staked but not accepted is a rare occurance when someone hits a stake before you. It sounds like you've got a decent amount of onions in your wallet, but if its taking you 16 days of staking you may want to try splitting your blocks into smaller pieces.  There are plenty of tutorials on DeepOnion.org on combing/splitting blocks for staking.  With smaller blocks you stake more often but less of a stake at a time, so less of a mine.  I stake every few days and a couple onion at that...  

If you cant find the tutorials and would like help on splitting and combining blocks feel free to pm me and I can help. Or catch me on onion discord chat Smiley

I have seen tutorials from community members about splitting and combining the blocks for staking. But I dont want to do it because if I make a stupid mistake and get blacklisted, it is not worth the risk for those few from staking. I just had another one for 1.49 again, staked but not accepted. Roll Eyes
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:19:03 PM

Just applied for my rereview after waiting for a month and a half since my application was rejected. It did not feel like a long wait since the DO forum and community is a fun place to explore and interact with people from all over the world. Thank you developers and moderators for giving us all a second chance to get into the airdrop. DeepOnion to the moon. Grin

we're on the same boat for many many weeks, and i think we got plenty of company with similar situation.  i hope we can be included in this weeks airdrop.  next week is also good.  participate more, just do it... everything will come along.  best wishes!

Thats the spirit, Dont worry i always help all those deserving banned/rejected applicants that really contribute and active in the community.

But, If you are a passive guy waiting for miracles to happen then i cannot help  you Smiley You need to help yourself first Tongue

Hello Xsinx ^^ Some members are questionning including myself : Should we active in both DO forum and bitcointalk (10posts/week) so we'll be egligible for the Airdrop ?

I Applied for the Airdrop and I hope for good news.

thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:29:20 PM

Untill there is huge and sustainable trading volume people will not take this project serious, why not approach Bittrex for listings I can see them clearing up there exchange by delisting some projects
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:30:02 PM

we're on the same boat for many many weeks, and i think we got plenty of company with similar situation.  i hope we can be included in this weeks airdrop.  next week is also good.  participate more, just do it... everything will come along.  best wishes!

But, If you are a passive guy waiting for miracles to happen then i cannot help  you Smiley You need to help yourself first Tongue

Hello Xsinx ^^ Some members are questionning including myself : Should we active in both DO forum and bitcointalk (10posts/week) so we'll be egligible for the Airdrop ?

It will be best if you are active in both forums. Our Official Rules don't obligate you to have to do the same number of posts as in Bitcointalk but trust me, this could help you to be accepted faster. Anyway, it is now mandatory to register at DeepOnion Forum to be accepted into the Airdrops.
Check this here
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/to-all-airdrop-participants.3129/

whitefish

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

I created a fun art movie poster for deeponion for this coming friday the 13th. Cheesy
Hope you will enjoy guys! Wink  Cheers! Cheesy

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:35:43 PM

we're on the same boat for many many weeks, and i think we got plenty of company with similar situation.  i hope we can be included in this weeks airdrop.  next week is also good.  participate more, just do it... everything will come along.  best wishes!

But, If you are a passive guy waiting for miracles to happen then i cannot help  you Smiley You need to help yourself first Tongue

It will be best if you are active in both forums. Our Official Rules don't obligate you to have to do the same number of posts as in Bitcointalk but trust me, this could help you to be accepted faster. Anyway, it is now mandatory to register at DeepOnion Forum to be accepted into the Airdrops.
Check this here

I saw the thread everyone mentions for a review on deeponion.org but it says to add the slack for your reply but it is not being supported anymore i see. Should people that want a review add a support ticket or just wait and hope for the best?

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:42:04 PM

#DeepOnion13thAirdrops
#DeepOnion

Really amazing photo

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
dvy

Activity: 948

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:42:23 PM

Check this here

I saw the thread everyone mentions for a review on deeponion.org but it says to add the slack for your reply but it is not being supported anymore i see. Should people that want a review add a support ticket or just wait and hope for the best?

Hello @zopply

Slack is not longer supported by DeepOnion.

I invite you to submit a Ticket in our Ticket System here. Please be patient to get an answer because it was implemented one day ago.
I would recommend you to improve your profile here and in DeepOnion doing quality posts and suporting DeepOnion, this could help you to be accepted faster. Is my personal advice and it helped a few people to be accepted.

https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/open

Also I recommend you to check our Bounty Program and participate in our Contests and Giveaways.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-bounty-program.3953/

Hope you can stay with us.

preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:43:23 PM

Hey folks whats going on today!? I've been staking for hardly five hours now and already earned 18 coins! Grin Grin

How mate, HOW?
How many coins do you have?
I barely got 0.23 ONIONs after weeks of staking 24/7 Cheesy

i laready got 3 stakes when i had 1400 onions i will let you know with 2100 now anyway shoul be 0.03% day
MetaSk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:45:10 PM

I created a fun art movie poster for deeponion for this coming friday the 13th. Cheesy

haha, nice one!
Please remember to apply with it at official forum in wallpaper contest thread Smiley
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:48:35 PM

#DeepOnion13thAirdrops
#DeepOnion

Really amazing photo
I like the photo but on the other hand it kind of has a dark sense to it and not so much the happy day that it is Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

#DeepOnion13thAirdrops
#DeepOnion

Really amazing photo
I like the photo but on the other hand it kind of has a dark sense to it and not so much the happy day that it is Smiley

The only issue I have with the designis the colour, since Deepoinion is branded in blue I would have prefered blue colour instead of the black one he used
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

DeepOnion is doing amazing amid all the altcoin turmoil at the moment, shows just how resilient the coin is! Up 22% whereas most alt coins are down 10%+
whitefish

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:55:14 PM

#DeepOnion13thAirdrops
#DeepOnion

Really amazing photo

Hehe .. I used the dark shades for the famous superstitions  "Friday the 13th" theme Wink

coinbirds

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

This security project looks like a slum complex. I have read many times about the possibilities that this platform can fit into.
whitefish

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

haha, nice one!
Please remember to apply with it at official forum in wallpaper contest thread Smiley

Yes thanks! Smiley I already posted in the thread hopefully the community will like it hehe Cheesy

mf2016

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Making BlockChain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:26:18 PM

I sew many onion's like coin use the airdrop to learn airdrop rule to do same job,
but onion that it will be best if you  active in talking forums.
I would recommend to improve the profile more simple use,
and thank you developers and moderators to give us all a second chance to get into this airdrop
+0.0008 ONION is not enough for me ,  so to study investors and  understand the great potential situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 [1390] 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: