Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129419 times)
madbuda

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

0 connection again. on cryptopia. must be maintenance. i just send hush to cryptopia then i check the coinsinfo its 0 connection.

I have been on contact with Cryptopia and provided them some assistance, it is not just hush they are having issues with. Looks like the hush wallet is online now and they have made some changed to improve the reliability of their hush wallet.

As an aside, they have taken their zcash wallet offline to make the same changes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoneRangir

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:31:07 PM

What preclude two people from choosing the exact same secret phrase when creating a wallet, other than it being highly probable?  Would both parties not have control of the wallet?

This topic has been brought up many times since bitcoin first introduced this method in 2013.

In short, yes, if you chose a simple phrase and someone else did the same. You would each have control of the same set of private keys.

In reality this is highly unlikely, and the math is out there in regards to guessing a phrase.

With 10,000 computers guessing 1 billion seeds / second (not at all feasible to check balances that fast), then assuming there are 2 million funded wallets (there aren't - there are only 2 million non-zero addresses on the blockchain) then,
3.402823669×10³⁸ / 10,000 / 1x109 / 2x106 = 1.701411835×10¹⁹ seconds to find any one of those seeds. Which is about,
539514153540 years

I think we will highlight what type of phrase should be used more prominently and possibly link off to a mnemonic phrase generator

That is how I'd expect it to work. Thanks for the confirmation!
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

Is the chain really slow right now? I sent a transaction from my wallet to cryptopia hours ago and it says confirmed in wallet, but no sign of it on cryptopia. I've confirmed the address is correct.

Cryptopia has been hours slow with all transfers the past few days...
kokopopz

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

Yes, but i arleady have new version.
I download it again, make repair and still not working.

any ideas?
anyone have same problem?

Go to C:/User/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/Hush and backup wallet.dat to desktop (this is your keys). Remove everything else in folder. Then launch the daemon/wallet. The will force a resync and *should* help. Don't forget to replace the new wallet.dat with your backup wallet.dat.

Yes. Working fine. And then i replaced it with my wallet.dat. But now i have 0 on balance. May be i see all my coins after sync?

This did not work for me. I just resynced but it is still stuck at october 25.
When i try to repair it says "The secific account alrready exists."
I do not know if i installed it correctly, would be gratefull if someone could help.
PS: Wallet version is 0.68.6
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

any ideas?

Go to C:/User/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/Hush and backup wallet.dat to desktop (this is your keys). Remove everything else in folder. Then launch the daemon/wallet. The will force a resync and *should* help. Don't forget to replace the new wallet.dat with your backup wallet.dat.

Yes. Working fine. And then i replaced it with my wallet.dat. But now i have 0 on balance. May be i see all my coins after sync?

I do not know if i installed it correctly, would be gratefull if someone could help.

Sounds like you may need to add some nodes to your conf file if syncing gets stuck, did you sync from scratch?
Z1pp4

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

Hush price is growing very slow compared with mining difficulty. I remember, when HUSH was 2.1$ and i could mine 6 HUSH/day with my 6x1060 rig. That was proffitable Smiley
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

Hello,I am running a web shop where you can buy mining sations, exploration hardware and also the newest even co-location where one can shop your running rigs for a small charge. If you are interested in that simply give me a yell at assistanceAtnorthernminers.org or pm hours me. Nevertheless I am planing to integrate Shush as a payment option to the net store. I'm using woocommerce and wounder if there is any wp plug in for your or you have thought about getting Shush listed and backed tor those plugins that is available?f

Shush FTW !!!   Roll Eyes Smiley
kokopopz

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:30:50 PM

any ideas?

Sounds like you may need to add some nodes to your conf file if syncing gets stuck, did you sync from scratch?

Yes I synced from scratch but the wallet keeps getting stuck at the 'mandatory wallet update block' and I get the error message above in the original post.
I think I did something wrong trying to update the wallet. I tried to follow the instructions here and on reddit as in posr from pro_x from October 29, 2017, 07:05:33 PM without success.
rizzman10000

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:10:01 AM

any ideas?

Yes I synced from scratch but the wallet keeps getting stuck at the 'mandatory wallet update block' and I get the error message above in the original post.
I think I did something wrong trying to update the wallet. I tried to follow the instructions here and on reddit as in posr from pro_x from October 29, 2017, 07:05:33 PM without success.

backup the wallet, then delete everything and download the wallet fresh from the git repos. then put your wallet back. Worked for me.
Pro_x

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:22:13 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 07:36:38 PM by Pro_x

any ideas?

backup the wallet, then delete everything and download the wallet fresh from the git repos. then put your wallet back. Worked for me.

if you have two wallet run files in the wallet folder after upgrade, run the new one. I forgot to mention that I am on windows 7, I just run the new version over the old wallet folder. With Windows 10 went a bit different. But probably the best way is as rizzman10000 say, backup wallet.dat file on two usb sticks, delete complete wallet and install new one fresh. Replace wallet.dat file from usb stick and run the wallet, it should work.

For devs..next time when upgrades are made with wallets, better give proper instructions for noobs on all channels days before update (how-to video even better on multiple OS), because even me got chills when I saw the wallet error one day from nowhere. I can google, but most new ones dont and start to panic. if topic is messed with errors and problems, price will go boing. Jump in the noob skin when making upgrades. thanks Wink
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:16:18 AM

Downloaded wallet ver 0.70.0...
Blockchain synced quickly in about 2.5 hours...
Sent a tx from Cryptopia ok... everything worked flawlessly.

Hmmm... ZClassic fork + multiple tech stacks in development = nice risk/reward  Grin
MistGold

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

any ideas?

No its not about node.
Do fallowing steps:
Open Windows Powershell
1.CD "C:\program files\hush\app\"
2. .\hushd.exe -daemon=1
3.Wait till synchro (dont close powershell)
4.And you are able to acces.
I had this problem in past but this help me if someone dont know how 2 do it add me on skype B) MistGold

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:04:15 PM

why is this tanking? it has potential and yet it's crashing???
natan069

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:08:13 PM

I wanted to know too why people are dumping Hush now
the price is dropping to much.
MistGold

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

I wanted to know too why people are dumping Hush now
the price is dropping to much.
note that every equilehash got probs Tongue
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:32:30 PM

Hush Hush fever is on!! Low capitalization and other features make this project unique. However, looking at the current situation seems like people are dumping this and I am surprised why they are doing this. Perhaps this is a temp phase I suppose and after this price should pick up.

Will follow this project and shall see where it goes.

Thanks and have a nice day.
om83

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

Hush Hush fever is on!! Low capitalization and other features make this project unique. However, looking at the current situation seems like people are dumping this and I am surprised why they are doing this. Perhaps this is a temp phase I suppose and after this price should pick up.

Will follow this project and shall see where it goes.

Thanks and have a nice day.

i believe in HUSH but there is no especially news and investor prefer to change coins.
team must make weekly report and give more informations about the situation.
HUSH need time but investors like to be reassured, it's normal

Zoin Marketing & Communication
faxxer

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

There should be a team focused to list HUSH at multiple exchanges since we had a very good developer already.
drumm

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

This coin looks promising but there is not too much of a difference between all zcash forks, imho you should focus more on contracts (or something unique), new exchanges and mobile wallets.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:12:42 PM

There should be a team focused to list HUSH at multiple exchanges since we had a very good developer already.

This coin looks promising but there is not too much of a difference between all zcash forks, imho you should focus more on contracts (or something unique), new exchanges and mobile wallets.

To enter the new exchange HUSH needs to offer something new. If someone forgot then let me remind you that recently there have been changes in the team HUSH. Now they are focused on refining roadmap, HUSH messenger, and a light wallet.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: