Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: According to the past five or six weeks bitcoin price study I've noticed that the bitcoin price is continuously rising and falling, the price fall is more than the rise and still most of the bitcoin holders are not ready to sell it. I want to know the rea
When and how?
What if drops?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin?  (Read 58435 times)
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

Why people are holding Gold?
This short answer caught my attention, simple yet very meaningful to me. Why people are holdong their golds? The same answer to those people who hold their bitcoins.  They are waiting for the right moment to sell it, in short they are investing for a better and wealthier future. Because they all know, we all know that bitcoin value will rises just like the gold value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

People hold because they have taking a long term position/view that the price will be worth more in the future than it is now. They also understand that it is not critical as you portray it. But that the price swings are all part and parcel of the game.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:48:35 PM

People are thinking about making a wealth from Bitcoin because they failed making it in real life  Grin
But Seriously, It is one of the most importants resources of money nowadays.
It is true that Bitcoin price can rise and fall every second but according to some stats, the rate of fall is negligible compared to the rate of rise.

I don't get what you have said there. People are thinking about making a wealth from bitcoin because they failed it in real life? Are you saying that people failed to earn bitcoin in real life? Please make it clear. Also, bitcoin is not an important resource of fiats, bitcoin is just another way to earn fiat, but it is not a resource of money.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

I guess for the reason of investing their money into it because they are truelly believe  and continue believing that Bitcoin value will rise more in the future, despite the fact that the price is totally fluctuating and undetermined, people and even I still hold our coins because it grows more and be more valuable in the future. We truelly trust into it, even it goes down it rises up that is why we continue on holding our coins.
Also some believes that in the future Bitcoin will be more convenient to use everywhere and anytime
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:54:53 PM

btc price day by day increase. i think it is a best cause for holding.
DagoDuck

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

Ya if you didnt sell +2500 you better of waiting instead of panic selling here.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

Those who are panic selling their bitcoins will eventually regret their decision. Bitcoin's price value will get high in no time. It is just at dump right now but expect that its price will get high and you will get high profit from holding your bitcoin.
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

Those who are panic selling their bitcoins will eventually regret their decision. Bitcoin's price value will get high in no time. It is just at dump right now but expect that its price will get high and you will get high profit from holding your bitcoin.
Just hold our bitcoin if we dont have plan of using it yet since by November or anytime after August 1 ,sure bitcoin will pump again. Its only for now so selling is not on my option yet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Most people compel to hold their bitcoin because they believe or should I say, we believe that the value or the price of the bitcoin will increase or rise more in the near future. The value may expected to go down as of now, but I think the value of bitcoin will rise again afterwards.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:10:06 PM

Most people compel to hold their bitcoin because they believe or should I say, we believe that the value or the price of the bitcoin will increase or rise more in the near future. The value may expected to go down as of now, but I think the value of bitcoin will rise again afterwards.
I agree. People are holding their bitcoins because there is a possibility that the value price of bitcoin will eventually get high compared to its current price. If you hold your bitcoin for now, and its price will rise up after sometime, you will get high profit that you can use to sustain you daily expenses.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

This short answer caught my attention, simple yet very meaningful to me. Why people are holdong their golds? The same answer to those people who hold their bitcoins.  They are waiting for the right moment to sell it, in short they are investing for a better and wealthier future. Because they all know, we all know that bitcoin value will rises just like the gold value.
That is the exact thought i can only think of when the question "Why people are holding bitcoin?" Comes. People had been holding their bitcoin with the hope that its value spike again just as what happened this year. They are waiting for the perfect chance for them to sell their invested bitcoin. It's really a good investment for future however, we don't really know if bitcoin's value will rise again especially that segwit is drawing near.

Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

Bitcoin halving that reduces mining reward does make huge pression to price raise, this usually make the price to double, several people are using bitcoin for savings purposes due to its potencial. Even with the market hot some people keep risking and able to make money with this hot volatilaty, pumps and dumps are part of crypto since the begining.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

Oh shit, a 15% dip is now critical hahaha. What the hell? How new are you? Maybe you should move that chart back to like 2015. See? We're doing pretty damn good. If you don't understand that and bought @ 3k then you're pretty slow now aren't you?
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:21:10 PM

Oh shit, a 15% dip is now critical hahaha. What the hell? How new are you? Maybe you should move that chart back to like 2015. See? We're doing pretty damn good. If you don't understand that and bought @ 3k then you're pretty slow now aren't you?
It seems to me that the person who bought Bitcoin today will be able to win even before the end of this year. You do not need to make bad plans for Bitcoin. I'm sure that the Crypto currency will rise in price despite today's decline. Of course, this excitement was sent to the greater extent by forecasts for August 1. But everything will be fine and you do not need to panic.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:29:52 PM

People hold bitcoin just like people hold gold, and moreover, bitcoin is in its initial ascending phase, so holding it will get substantial appreciation.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

This short answer caught my attention, simple yet very meaningful to me. Why people are holdong their golds? The same answer to those people who hold their bitcoins.  They are waiting for the right moment to sell it, in short they are investing for a better and wealthier future. Because they all know, we all know that bitcoin value will rises just like the gold value

There can be different answers and reasons as to why people hold bitcoins

But you certainly don't have a clue why people keep gold. They don't keep it to sell, and they are not waiting for the right moment to sell their precious metal. In fact, many folks buy gold with the aim of never selling it at all, at whatever price. I've read it many times here and elsewhere that gold is a "hereditary thing" to be passed on to next generations. For these people (otherwise known as gold bugs) gold is not an investment as such ("buy now, sell later"), it is a lifetime possession if I can say so, like a family mansion, for example

In short, gold like love is not for sale

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:45:16 PM

You know everyday the price is changing,even if it drop bad,people with strong hand will still hold
All is temporary,so people with money and time,invest on bitcoin in long-term regardless the price now
Because years later the price will rise like what happen now,and people will wait for that to happen
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:00:24 PM

You know everyday the price is changing,even if it drop bad,people with strong hand will still hold
All is temporary,so people with money and time,invest on bitcoin in long-term regardless the price now
Because years later the price will rise like what happen now,and people will wait for that to happen

Exactly, it's even the right time to buy up more and save for the future and stop listening to those doom mongers. For them it's better Bitcoin fails for them to establish their shitcoins in the market. I'm running out of patience for these guys.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:01:06 PM

Most people are holding because of one reason and that reason is:
Bitcoin has never fallen below it's lowest low twice. It means that if it's ever hit a low of $200 for instance, you bought and waited for a couple months, you knew that you got more value in your hands, because it went up and down, but never again went below that $200. I think it's the confirmation of a constant market growth and Bitcoin's worth. If you aren't holding, you should think about it because you're missing out.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:09:41 PM

People are holding bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin has a high prospect. Although sometimes the price drops they are not afraid to buy and hold this coin. One more and if the price falls it does not take long to get back to normal
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: