Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: According to the past five or six weeks bitcoin price study I've noticed that the bitcoin price is continuously rising and falling, the price fall is more than the rise and still most of the bitcoin holders are not ready to sell it. I want to know the rea
When and how?
What if drops?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin?  (Read 58435 times)
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

People are holding their bitcoins at a moment to make huge profits in future as everyone is aware that the price of bitcoin will be too high in future and if they have saved good amount of bitcoins then they can sell it when price goes higher which will bring good profits for them and smart people will prefer to invest some of it in trading to gain regular profits instead of simply holding it.
i think in present time the only reason for which people are holding their bitcoin is get more and more profit, as they are expecting that the price of bitcoin can go more high therefore it will be more profitable to hold bitcoin tell that time and get maximum profit that they can get from it. i think some people may also holding bitcoin to use it for gambling or so many other purposes.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

People are holding their bitcoins at a moment to make huge profits in future as everyone is aware that the price of bitcoin will be too high in future and if they have saved good amount of bitcoins then they can sell it when price goes higher which will bring good profits for them and smart people will prefer to invest some of it in trading to gain regular profits instead of simply holding it.
i think in present time the only reason for which people are holding their bitcoin is get more and more profit, as they are expecting that the price of bitcoin can go more high therefore it will be more profitable to hold bitcoin tell that time and get maximum profit that they can get from it. i think some people may also holding bitcoin to use it for gambling or so many other purposes.
It seems to me that it will be ridiculous if you use Bitcoin for nothing or even gambling. The fact is that after such forecasts, which sound the figures of $ 10,000 or even $ 100,000 for a few years, I am completely confident that all users in anticipation of such a stable good growth of the crypto currency and especially Bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:06:35 AM

Some of them running BTC businesses and others using those businesses.  Not all people are just hoarding it, though many are.

Many are holding bitcoins and it's not new for everyone. And this is a popular activity by those people that are in bitcoin and the activity that you need to do is very easy. You just have to hold your bitcoins and wait for the price to increase, that's very simple = profit.
This is not the new activity for everyone but a lot of them. But let me tell you something. New people think that they will make their bitcoin if they old them that is wrong. Actually the thing is that they hold it to make money not bitcoin. It only gives you more money  when you hold them and price increases then you sell coins with that present value that makes it easy to get profit in money but not in bitcoin.

Yes it's not a new activity anymore, we all know that holding is a very popular method and treats it as an investment. Yes I knew that fact that everyone is holding to make money because you can't grow or reproduce bitcoin by just holding it. But it will goes as an investment that's why you only have to hold them until the price will gets higher.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:53:34 AM

What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
You do not understand, you see a few weeks and then come to a conclusion without understanding why people hold, people hold for the long term, no one that can call itself a holder can do it by holding a few weeks in my mind the minimum amount of time to call yourself a holder is one year.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:02:47 AM

Yes it's not a new activity anymore, we all know that holding is a very popular method and treats it as an investment. Yes I knew that fact that everyone is holding to make money because you can't grow or reproduce bitcoin by just holding it. But it will goes as an investment that's why you only have to hold them until the price will gets higher.

Treating bitcoin as an asset and holding it is really worthy if you cite previous history of bitcoin. Bitcoin appreciates more than 100% or more or even 1000%++. This year bitcoin is poised to reach $5000 dollar according to some prediction and even $10,000.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:13:47 AM

What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

they hope and believe in next time the bitcoin's price will grow more and more that before. and good people can predicted when bitcoin will sell. so kep calm, thinking for situation, and you will get best for it

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:26:29 AM

I think the person holding the bitcoin is someone who knows that Bitcoin has a very good future or they hold Bitcoin for investment or for trading capital..
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:32:32 AM

Because for some people may be bitcoin can be used as investment, flexible purchasing tools, tax free and can be as other income and hoping bitcoin prices can rise dramatically.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:53:43 AM

Because of this price rises and they believe that it will increase by almost 10,000 USD and it is near it in fact at $ 4,000 each. Have you seen many people who are wealthy because of just hiding their bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. If yes the answer is yes. They can handle it because they believe it's rich in it. And that's proven by others
winderx

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:54:30 AM

because its value will definitely rise over time
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:24:12 AM

Maybe because the value of bitcoin is increase, if you hold bitcoin and the time comes that the value is too high you can sell that. Just hold the bitcoin and you can have more earnings.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:59:09 AM

Because they know that bitcoin is the future.
They think that bitcoin prices will be very expensive in the future.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:33:55 AM

Because I tend to look at the big picture. When I first heard about bitcoin, it was about $1. Now it is around $4000, a rise for more than three orders of magnitude in six years. Most of my coins were acquired by mining, almost for free. A dip, say, from $4500 to $4000 is almost nothing for me, because I have all reasons to expect bitcoin rising to a new maximum after.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

Actually all the altcoin market is just starting and it has a great potential in the medium term. There are great expectations about the imminent dominance of bitcoin in most online transactions and this great future is an important motivation to hold our coins, waiting for a bitcoin price arriving to the Moon.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:58:38 AM

We all no the blockchain technology is locked in to be the  future of tomorrow and bitcoin being the number one digital currency has not yet reached its full potential because its not yet on everybodies map, until then the value is expected to rise up and make all early adopters happy bitcoiners with a fat pay cheque
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

Holding btc is very much profitable, that's why people hold bitcoin.Bitcoin price was 900$+ in the starting of this year and now it's crossed 4000$.So,by holding 1btc for 8 months you can get profit upto 3000$.It can make you rich in small time.So,I think holding is a great idea to increase your bitcoin fast.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:19:14 AM

Simply just observe the actual situations from recent years so the trending goes higher on bitcoin's future. Even how expensive the price now people got to hold it with stronger decisions to take for longer months to go or even years, just to wait for an exact price so they can even sell for profit. Now it's always gaining a good demand and I know more people will learn how to acquire the ideas which can help them realize how profitable bitcoin to every persons lives.
julslet84

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:24:21 AM

They are holding (as a matter of fact it should be like this way) because the Bitcoin is the long-term investment currency.
i agree that blockchain technology is the future, and specially the bitcoin will continue to rising and protecting the first place.
we're all going to see how BTC will gain value if we wait with patience.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:58:51 AM

Simply just observe the actual situations from recent years so the trending goes higher on bitcoin's future. Even how expensive the price now people got to hold it with stronger decisions to take for longer months to go or even years, just to wait for an exact price so they can even sell for profit. Now it's always gaining a good demand and I know more people will learn how to acquire the ideas which can help them realize how profitable bitcoin to every persons lives.
If the people who are using and planning to have bitcoin will realize the significance of bitcoin then it will be easy for bitcoin to go higher because most of them will just hold bitcoin for long term and it will make the price to go to the top easier. Long term investment is a good way to grow our money but we need to set an exact target price for bitcoin so we can sell to that price and secure our profits.
haji lulung

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:08:35 AM

People are holding their bitcoin besause they predict that someday bitcoin value will increase. And they want to get more benefits when they sell thir bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: