Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: According to the past five or six weeks bitcoin price study I've noticed that the bitcoin price is continuously rising and falling, the price fall is more than the rise and still most of the bitcoin holders are not ready to sell it. I want to know the rea
When and how?
What if drops?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin?  (Read 58435 times)
winnerhor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

Of course holding bitcoin now , the price still have lot of space to increase .
Waiting to reached $5000  Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cormier

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

At this point people are holding Bitcoin for profit. I think for a few dollars more many will lose much, but hey, they are adults and should know what they are doing !
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:42:43 AM

People are holding bitcoin because we are
trusting on the capability of bitcoin that
it will be successful in the near future.
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:45:04 AM

People are holding onto bitcoins in pure faith that the price will go up. If more and more people are investing in bitcoin, that will only drive the price of bitcoin up. Bitcoin is built up on a network of trust. People are holding onto their bitcoins as they are waiting for a good value rise. I would encourage this movement, however if too many people do this, then the market will be slowed down as not many transactions / trades would be made.
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:26:54 PM

People are keep on holding on bitcoin because someday its price will became high and if we exchange it ,it is the better way to start our investment to what we want do maybe a business or a savings for the future of our family.it is also based on demand of bitcoin and i hope its demand will rise.

Increase in bitcoin value every month is remarkable even though the price will go down if there is a problem regarding the miner's protocol and sec security issues. It does not spoil the spirit and prove the price of bitcoin always increases afterwards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:29:23 PM

Bitcoin has becamed a digital gold, soo the question is why would you sell something that you believe and know that can grow more over time, soo it does make sense to save your coins, unless you need money i wouldnt moove any coin till 2020, where for some people will be enought and will left crypto investment rich, or with a lot money to use.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

Bitcoin has becamed a digital gold, soo the question is why would you sell something that you believe and know that can grow more over time, soo it does make sense to save your coins, unless you need money i wouldnt moove any coin till 2020, where for some people will be enought and will left crypto investment rich, or with a lot money to use.
and
i think bitcooin is a digital currency although people are holding bitcoin  and using it for price increase but i think that in future people will be using it as furrency when  bitcoin facilities will be available everywhere.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:22:52 PM

What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Bitcoin holders have already seen such price rises and dips many times before.They are well aware that each time bitcoin price increases followed by a price fall,still bitcoin price would get stable only at a price higher than its previous price.They have seen bitcoin price gradually increasing in a long term basis and so they don't want to bother any price fluctuations in short term and they feel much comfortable in holding bitcoins instead of selling in panic as newbies do.
Correct, long term holders are different than traders, holders do their best to not move their coins at all, the only thing they care is to have their coins securely placed in a hardware wallet or cold storage, traders in the other hand are trying to get more bitcoin by trading other crypto and wait for a favorable exchange if successful they get more bitcoin if not then they lose money.
Traders and holders both are poles apart. They both have different intentions and interests which force them to take respected decisions. Holders like to keep their Bitcoins in their pockets while traders take risk and try to expand their valuables. I personally support trading instead of keeping bitcoins inside the wallet. As far as profit is concerned, both are rich people.
Bitcoins is now in its pumping phase so if someone sells his bitcoins will definitely earn huge profits. The prices are still going to rise and those who will hold their bitcoins today and sell them tomorrow when will definitely earn more profit. The only times to keep bitcoins are any asset is during their dumping phase. You just need to be patient.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

Very true, everyone is holding because we do believe that one day there will be the time that bitcoin is going to give us a very good life. And we are all expecting that the price is about to increase very soon, so we know that there will be day that bitcoin will reach it's new ATH so just keep on holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:30:14 PM

I believe that in the coming 2020s will make bitcoin prices very expensive. And maybe for those of us who hold bitcoin in large quantities will be a millionaire in 2020
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:56:06 PM

I believe that in the coming 2020s will make bitcoin prices very expensive. And maybe for those of us who hold bitcoin in large quantities will be a millionaire in 2020

For 2017 it is too late to buy and hold large bitcoin quantity. Because price is more than 4000$ and it will not exceed 6000$ for current year imo.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:10:42 PM

I believe on this that bitcoin will become successful in the future, as the demand for bitcoin are really increasing i can see the price of it around $5000 this year, and people should hold more bitcoin now for them to generate more money in the future.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:17:16 AM

Because I believe that its value will still increase in the future. It might be my key of achieving some of my goals in life. It's a good way of saving money when you want an interest that can beat inflation and not wanted to save in banks that has an interest that is so minimal and the value of your money will decrease over time. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

Because I believe that its value will still increase in the future. It might be my key of achieving some of my goals in life. It's a good way of saving money when you want an interest that can beat inflation and not wanted to save in banks that has an interest that is so minimal and the value of your money will decrease over time. 
When compared majority of the users who have invested into bitcoin was the people in the intermediary level fighting hard to reach next level in the life and uplift their living status. They find it to be the only way, as say job can help to certain extent, however hard one works.

yunita

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:24:52 AM

It looks like they'll be waiting for the right moment to sell bitcoin when the price is again the highest according to them, so they will get more profit
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:27:27 AM

Because people think they need to hold bitcoin and wait for a right moment to sell it Grin

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:43:38 AM

Because bitcoin is the future of the world's payment system, and I'm sure there will soon be many countries that authorize bitcoin as their payment system.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:11:09 AM

people are still  holding bitcoins as they believe the price's would go up like now it is $4K and it is expected to go on increasing more and more
once they  would think that this is the time , they had made enough profit they sell it , these people use bitcoins as investment
or they would simply use BTC the buy other digital currencies that has the potential to give enough profit to them  , so they hold them like they did for bitcoins
people who hold bitcoins have trust on BTC that it would keep on increasing its value ,
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:42:21 AM

The answer is simple as that,bitcoin is growing a lot and it will keep on growing a lot with the time.I think it as a good investement which can make my money grow with the time.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:41:57 AM

The answer is simple as that,bitcoin is growing a lot and it will keep on growing a lot with the time.I think it as a good investement which can make my money grow with the time.

This is a good investment for me because the price of bitcoin in the past is low and as the days goes by you see that bitcoin is having a progress and if some people are holding some big amount of bitcoin in the past or they are continuing to hold their bitcoin today. I must say that they are millionaires now. I hold bitcoin too because i think it will help me in my future even i only invest a little by little.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: