Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: According to the past five or six weeks bitcoin price study I've noticed that the bitcoin price is continuously rising and falling, the price fall is more than the rise and still most of the bitcoin holders are not ready to sell it. I want to know the rea
When and how?
What if drops?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin?  (Read 58435 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:27:32 PM

I think the motivation behind why despite everything they hold their Bitcoin in light of the fact that many individuals need a high profit.They sitting tight for a vastly improved high estimation of the Bitcoin and they will be gainer

Nothing wrong in holding bitcoins as many of them have made huge profits by doing nothing and simply holding so to earn big amount in future holding is the best choice to make as there is no risk involved in holding as in long term we will only see price going higher and higher.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:54:07 PM

Yup because people want a good and high profit or income they all want that. So people earn their bitcoin for their future money becuase they are waiting for the rght time that the value of bitcoin is very high and they want a high profit .
of course, its mean bitcoin become investment in the future. because the value of bitcoin growth every time. this time to buy some bitcoin and hold them in the future
Many people around the globe have used this as an investment and they earned a lot through it. Yes! I am not talking about some profit. It is about huge profit they earned through it in the recent years. This is because through the recent years, bitcoin users increased rapidly. So its price did. So the bitcoins they  bought few years ago were being sold giving much profit. And this made them richer.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:03:19 PM

Yup because people want a good and high profit or income they all want that. So people earn their bitcoin for their future money becuase they are waiting for the rght time that the value of bitcoin is very high and they want a high profit .
of course, its mean bitcoin become investment in the future. because the value of bitcoin growth every time. this time to buy some bitcoin and hold them in the future
Many people around the globe have used this as an investment and they earned a lot through it. Yes! I am not talking about some profit. It is about huge profit they earned through it in the recent years. This is because through the recent years, bitcoin users increased rapidly. So its price did. So the bitcoins they  bought few years ago were being sold giving much profit. And this made them richer.

But still there are many people who have not sold their coins and are holding it only to make bigger profits in future as everyone now is sure that the price of bitcoins will increase rapidly in future so no one will sell their coins right now unless they have sort of emergency as holding longer will give them higher profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

I think the motivation behind why despite everything they hold their Bitcoin in light of the fact that many individuals need a high profit.They sitting tight for a vastly improved high estimation of the Bitcoin and they will be gainer

Nothing wrong in holding bitcoins as many of them have made huge profits by doing nothing and simply holding so to earn big amount in future holding is the best choice to make as there is no risk involved in holding as in long term we will only see price going higher and higher.
You're right.Holding bitcoin may take really some time but it will really give much more profit in the end.And the reason why people are keeped on holding bitcoin is for the preparation of their bright future.Even myself is doing that also.That is also a secret weapon in becoming richer in the future.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:21:00 PM

yes no doubt that currently people are using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes and they are in fact making good money from there. but even in some places people have the opportunities to use bitcoin as currency and specially for online shopping, where you do not need to chance your bitcoin to any other  currency. but can directly use bitcoin for everything.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

yes no doubt that currently people are using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes and they are in fact making good money from there. but even in some places people have the opportunities to use bitcoin as currency and specially for online shopping, where you do not need to chance your bitcoin to any other  currency. but can directly use bitcoin for everything.

You are right that there are some places where you can spend your bitcoins without exchanging to fiat but I highly doubt that at this stage people would be spending their coins as everyone knows that price is moving in a positive direction and it can go much higher in future so majority of users will prefer to hold their bitcoins and not sell them.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

You are right that there are some places where you can spend your bitcoins without exchanging to fiat but I highly doubt that at this stage people would be spending their coins as everyone knows that price is moving in a positive direction and it can go much higher in future so majority of users will prefer to hold their bitcoins and not sell them.
That is correct. That is the mindset of the people right now, they are now preferring to just hold their bitcoin rather than selling it right now to buy things that they don't really need. Bitcoin has experiencing a rapid growth on its price and if they are not smart enough to know the best thing to do then they will just waste this kind of opportunity.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:06:09 PM

yes everyone want to get good profit and in present time i think bitcoin is the best way of making money. therefore more and more people are investing their money in bitcoin, and in fact they are also getting a good profit from there. to me i am sure that bitcoin will continue providing us opportunities to make money from there.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1114

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:08:43 PM

many are also holding it as a store of value for the future...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:18:50 PM

Some people hold bitcoin for long term because they want to get a lot of profit and they don't even need money to exchange BTC. But I'm not sure everyone just hold bitcoin like that.
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:29:57 PM

It's simple. They hold because bitcoin should have a huge increase in value next years. I'm holding mine bitcoins too and hope its value reaches the moon!

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:35:24 PM

People are holding bitcoin because it's a good investment and most of them are expecting that bitcoin will rise and reach $5000 at the end of this year. What more in the future? It's a good investe and expecting to continue grow.

I also hope for this year bitcoin will rise to $ 5000 Wink
and the more the year will increase the price increase.
Why don’t you people try to increase your bitcoin rather than increasing your money. It will cross 5k no doubt in that but the time when you sell 1 bitcoin you should be smart enough to sell double or triple bitcoin. Until the price raises you must keep trading and try to make more bitcoin. And that will give you more profit when you sell them at the end of the year. And it will also keep your mind active.
Thats right i think holding would be boring. I think while you're waiting for a high rise (surely) price it's better to use it to grow your bitcoin while waiting for the price to go up. Of course it will give you double advantage for you right ?
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:52:16 PM

If more people would actually hold their bitcoin, we would have more potential for upside ( I dont even know if that a good thing at this point). When the new money enters to the markets, that money will only be able to buy the coins which are available on the exchanges.

If you don't list your coins on the exchanges, that money won't be able to buy your coins and he will pay someone else more money to get his coins. Now think about this on a larger scale. it makes a huge difference, trust me.

For the current state of BTC, that's the future extrapolation of all the viable altcoins out there. If we can't successfully resolve the issues we have now, those self same altcoins will leave us in the dust.

The moral of the story is; If you believe in bitcoin, just hold the shit, LOL.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:16:11 AM

It's simple. They hold because bitcoin should have a huge increase in value next years. I'm holding mine bitcoins too and hope its value reaches the moon!

For sure it will, we hold bitcoin because we believe on it and we know that what ever happens theres no other way for bitcoin but to go up. Holding some bitcoin will help you build your future, that is why a lot of people are using bitcoin now for their future.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:27:37 AM

They are reserving it in the near future because they know price will become higher more than today. They simply want to sell at a higher price so that they could gain a much better profit. Or simply they are still waiting for Aug.1 result.

This has passed 1 august. but I like your opinion. They will still hold the bitcoin before the price actually goes up. because they "believe" that the price will skyrocket at a certain moment, and by that time they are ready to sell their bitcoin.

PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:27:27 PM

For sure it will, we hold bitcoin because we believe on it and we know that what ever happens theres no other way for bitcoin but to go up. Holding some bitcoin will help you build your future, that is why a lot of people are using bitcoin now for their future.
That is the case exactly. It can be seen even on this forum that whosoever wants a safe future, they are investing and bitcoins. Still who want to have more profit and don’t want to engage in daily price charts, they just hold their bitcoins. It is for sure that bitcoin will go up and your holding will give you fruits at the end.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:41:56 AM

What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People are holding bitcoin because of many different reason. I am holding bitcoin because it is such as profitable investment, people in china are holding bitcoin because they want to prevents the government to control their wealth . People in denmark are holding bitcoin because they want to become cashless society.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:44:52 AM

What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People are holding bitcoin because of many different reason. I am holding bitcoin because it is such as profitable investment, people in china are holding bitcoin because they want to prevents the government to control their wealth . People in denmark are holding bitcoin because they want to become cashless society.
Well, but basically everything has the same goal, that is to have a lot of money with bitcoin. By making use of the ever-rising bitcoin price, making people always withhold the bitcoin they have, and expect the price to be high, and make them rich.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

Because they have faith in bitcoin that it will give them big profit in a long run. Aside from the usages it can give to us, it also give us an opportunity and increase our confident to achieve our dreams in life.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

Because they have faith in bitcoin that it will give them big profit in a long run. Aside from the usages it can give to us, it also give us an opportunity and increase our confident to achieve our dreams in life.

Yes. We are waiting for the $100k value and I hope I'm not late if that happens. Just let me save many btc first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: