Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703598 times)
x2666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

Great question. No facts, just hype, and you all seen what that has got you.

Bitcoin Cash Coin has a longer chain because it has been mined faster, so do 1000s of other coins, this only would hurt them by less scarcity.

Catching on yet guys?

Catching on that you are a clueless belligerent retard? Yes, yes I am.

How did that LongCoin prediction hold up for you? Why don't you go shill longcoin some more. QFT

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:02:33 AM

Let me take a guess: paid by either Ver or Jihan. Roll Eyes

Let me guess you (segwit core extortion trust abusing shrill Lauda) are paid by Gmaxwell a Bankers Puppet.
SO what other vile things does G.Maxwell make you do.

╥Aztek

Looking for blackwidow and $400 bitcoin cash...anyone seen him  Cheesy

Probably has a fortune cookie hangover.

See, look it up guys, it WAS 400ish, and I said they would be able to push it back up to 500ish for a brief time, and they DID, just like I said, but they cant hold it up, it has only been consistantly falling, and will continue to.

They cant keep the crash somewhat stalled for over a week.

SELL NOW!

IT WILL BE 300ish within a week.

I havent been wrong yet, not because I can see the future in a crystal ball, the scam is going according to plan, I just know their plan.

But they wont tell you that.

Same game, different day, thats all
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:05:39 AM

Great question. No facts, just hype, and you all seen what that has got you.

Bitcoin Cash Coin has a longer chain because it has been mined faster, so do 1000s of other coins, this only would hurt them by less scarcity.

Catching on yet guys?

Catching on that you are a clueless belligerent retard? Yes, yes I am.

How did that LongCoin prediction hold up for you? Why don't you go shill longcoin some more. QFT

Did they refute anything I said?

NO

Just attacks

Can we say "clue"
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:06:08 AM

ill be surprised if anyone reads all of boringwidow posts there lol

honestly , i tried, i got about 4sentences in and started drifting off,
scrolled down, saw more blah blah, scrolled more, even more blah blah lol

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
x2666

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

I havent been wrong yet, not because I can see the future in a crystal ball, the scam is going according to plan, I just know their plan.

Looking through your short, 7 page history spanning back to 2014 I can't see much where you've been right. Just the same general style of non-arguments that try to justify themselves through being aggressive and dismissive.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:09:46 AM

Hope some of you learned some more tonite.

Ill try to stop by and help as much as I can.

But I have to get some sleep.

Research, look for facts, and research to see if they are real.

Dont believe because a few people agree, many of these accounts are the same guy/group
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

Funny how the shills try to cover up the actual truth behind this project and the people behind it:

How about this: Roger Ver Lies

Roger Ver lies more often than he tells the truth. This is not an attack, just an objective observation of the facts.
"Mt. Gox is totally fine."... shortly thereafter Mt. Gox implodes ... "I am here to 'apologize'. Even though everything I said when I told you 'Mt. Gox is fine' was true, I am sorry that some of you lost money when it collapsed. Buy ether."
"I am banned from posting in /r/Bitcoin" ... accidentally posts to /r/Bitcoin ... "Oops. Now I'll pretend like I never claimed to be banned from /r/Bitcoin, and ignore anyone who asks me about that claim."
"I've dumped a few hundred BTC for BCC"... 2 weeks later: "I haven't sold a single Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash up until yesterday"
He lies about the subreddit he controls. He regularly lies about his holdings. He lied and scammed his way into the bitcoin.com domain, which he uses to push out FUD about Bitcoin and its developers. He lies on agreements he signs (e.g. "the bitcoin.com pool will mine with NYA/btc1/2x code... whoops just kidding, we're mining bcash instead"). He even had the audacity to lie about what happened in court, when there is a public transcript available which disproves everything he said.
There are more examples of blatant deception that I don't have the time or patience to dig up right now. Make no mistake: the man is, unfortunately, a sociopath.
Source with full links here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6xpu8j/roger_ver_lies/

A fair amount of those posts belong in the Speculation section and not here. Optimally a moderator would just shut down the thread completely and be done with it. You'd have a *fun time* explaining to your overlords why shilling didn't work out. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

Looking through your short, 7 page history spanning back to 2014 I can't see much where you've been right. Just the same general style of non-arguments that try to justify themselves through being aggressive and dismissive.

Nem, Iota,

Made over a half million on just those two.

Made 50,000 on Neos

Man, I love being wrong
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

Hope some of you learned some more tonite.

Ill try to stop by and help as much as I can.

But I have to get some sleep.

Research, look for facts, and research to see if they are real.

Dont believe because a few people agree, many of these accounts are the same guy/group

Please share the summary of your precious research if find some facts I think so it's much to realize this what is going on behind the scene. I also feel a group of people creating so much hype about the future of this coin but mostly don't know the facts.
x2666

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:18:37 AM

The true shills are the people coming to this thread to obfuscate the facts on BCH and try to bury it. BlackWidow, Lauda, and their sock-puppet pals.

BitcoinTalk should be shut down by the U.S. Government, honestly.

SnokkomBTC

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:31:59 AM

The true shills are the people coming to this thread to obfuscate the facts on BCH and try to bury it. BlackWidow, Lauda, and their sock-puppet pals.

Indeed, if Bitcoin cash is a ''shitty altcoin'', let it go. You've got your SegwitCoin.

(they fight you, then you win)

Sometimes, if it looks too bearish, it's actually bullish
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:57:22 AM

HUMOR (via Falkvinge):

Code:
Bitcoiners: We need better rules.
Core: Then go mine yourself.
B: Ok.
C: HEY NO FAIR!
C: Just fork off.
B: Ok.
C: NO FAIR!
C: IT'S AN ATTACK
ShadowBCH

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

I will totally agree with you. If someone does not like BCH. Come out and do not come back here.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:24:23 AM

ITS ON AND ITS OFFICIAL  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
BITKAN
http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitkanen

Notice: The Date and Location Change of the Shape the Future Summit
    As the summit host, the event team in BitKan carefully balanced the pros and cons of the risks of Beijing’s city security updates and the ICO supervision from the central bank. Though we have reported to the local enforcement and there will be no ICO related contents on the summit, we decided to change the time and location of the summit to lower the risks of being cancelled.
    The good news is, through our active coordination and communication,
the summit will be relocated to Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hong Kong during September 20th to 21st.

After our confirmation with the guests who were going to give lectures and speeches during the summit, most of them will still present in the rescheduled summit in Hong Kong. At the same time, a majority of attendees will continue to support and join our rescheduled summit.
    Hereby, BitKan sincerely appreciate the support and understanding from every single one of you. If you have already purchased the Beijing summit tickets, we will reserve the pervious attending qualification for you. We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong this time! And if there are more ticket openings available, we will reopen our ticket purchase channel.
    If unfortunately you cannot attend because of this change, please send us an email to summit@bitkan.com with the title of “summit refund + name”, we will arrange the further refunding procedure for you.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:24:08 AM

BITKAN

As the summit host, the event team in BitKan carefully balanced the pros and cons of the risks of Beijing’s city security updates and the ICO supervision from the central bank. Though we have reported to the local enforcement and there will be no ICO related contents on the summit, we decided to change the time and location of the summit to lower the risks of being cancelled.
the summit will be relocated to Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hong Kong during September 20th to 21st.

After our confirmation with the guests who were going to give lectures and speeches during the summit, most of them will still present in the rescheduled summit in Hong Kong. At the same time, a majority of attendees will continue to support and join our rescheduled summit.
    Hereby, BitKan sincerely appreciate the support and understanding from every single one of you. If you have already purchased the Beijing summit tickets, we will reserve the pervious attending qualification for you. We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong this time! And if there are more ticket openings available, we will reopen our ticket purchase channel.
    If unfortunately you cannot attend because of this change, please send us an email to summit@bitkan.com with the title of “summit refund + name”, we will arrange the further refunding procedure for you.

See I was right it was postponed lmao  Cool
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

BITKAN

See I was right it was postponed lmao  Cool
AMA with Bitcoin Cash maintainer Amaury Sechet (Deadalnix) on September 5th (Tuesday) from 2pm - 5pm UTC  Cheesy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6xph88/ama_with_bitcoin_cash_maintainer_udeadalnix_on/

“2017 Shape the Future” Blockchain global Summit - September 10, 2017 Grin
http://www.bitkan.com/event?from=english

Bitkan is cancelled
AMA with Bitcoin Cash maintainer Amaury Sechet (Deadalnix) on September 5th (Tuesday) from 2pm - 5pm UTC  Cheesy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6xph88/ama_with_bitcoin_cash_maintainer_udeadalnix_on/

“2017 Shape the Future” Blockchain global Summit - September 10, 2017 Grin
http://www.bitkan.com/event?from=english

Bitkan is cancelled
Bitkancelled or postponed or is it fud?
i cant find any good source to verify that is not happening next week.

Its postponed due to the ICO ban looks like they need to change the date and city

That event has been cancelled and there will be a announcement at a later date

lols doesnt matter now,
 its happening  Grin

cynma

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

Hi guys,

could someone explain me why BCH blocksize height are so low ? http://fork.lol/blocks/size
is it normal ?
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:20:45 PM

ITS ON AND ITS OFFICIAL  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
BITKAN

Time to grab the last few Bitcoin cash under $600 asap  Cool

Wow. This is actually huge. Bullish as hell for Bitcoin Cash this month.

Why specifically for BCH? I'm confused.  Huh

Not sure who everyone is but a lot of the guests and speakers are big blockers who are very involved with Bitcoin Cash.

Also, in addition to those reasons, Bitcoin Cash has existed longer. https://cash.coin.dance/blocks. Currently, Bitcoin Cash is 1190 blocks ahead of the original chain.

If I were to open up my Bitcoin Cash wallet, it would show every transaction I've ever made in the history of my use of Bitcoin since 2013. And the chain that has the most amount of proof of transactions, is the most trusted chain.

In the original Satoshi White Paper "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", the longest chain is the most valid. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/bitcoin/

"The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power."

TBF theres more than a wee bit of spin doctoring involved there Wink "Satoshis vision" didn't include an EDA and because BCH has one the longest chain doesn't actually have the largest pool of CPU power, the important part of that text, but even that is taking that quote somewhat out of context. If I were to fork BTC and have a low fixed difficulty and 1 minute blocks I could point a single 486 at it and have the longest chain, in your eyes would that make my fork the most valid?

Say what you will about Jihan but he does have his moments;
"America is not England. America is America. Bitcoin Cash is not Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin Cash." - Jihan Wu
https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/898956609677688835
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:54:40 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 02:31:46 PM by johnsmithx

Also, in addition to those reasons, Bitcoin Cash has existed longer. https://cash.coin.dance/blocks.

That's the stupidest thing anybody said here, at least today.

Ask your elementary school teacher to be so kind and explain to you in the simple words that even you will hopefully understand what the term "to exist longer" means and how time is measured.

Now even if you really didn't possess such a basic knowledge then using a simple logic would be enough to realize what nonsense you just said. Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin which means that it couldn't have possibly existed before Bitcoin was conceived, and since Bitcoin is still in the existence then logically Bitcoin Cash cannot possibly be said to have existed longer. But then again, logic is apparently non-existent in your little undeveloped brain, so it's not really surprising that you can't comprehend this either.

Now if we look at some of your other "comments" where beside straightforward lying (for example "a lot of people are telling me in trading rooms" - kiddo, you don't even know what a trading room is) you are even capable of going so low as to shamelessly copy&pasting others' thoughts and then pretending they are your thoughts (for example your text here you stole from here) it's very apparent that you are just a very little very dumb child that is full of bullshit.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
QCThang

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:56:53 PM

Tomorrow (Sep 7th 8pm) Co-founder of BITMAIN Jihan Wu's interview is live on Huobi.com (In Chinese):
https://www.huobi.com/news/article_16206.html

Now it's a good time to buy BCH before the interview as star's talk will push the price higher. The price is shooting up now after the news (reminder) came out. Mainly Chinese investor are buying. Jump in now before other foreign investors know about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: