Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 [864] 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703570 times)
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

https://coingeek.com/original-bitcoin-will-live-bitcoin-sv-bsv/
There is a lack of consensus behind what is "bitcoin".

Not really. There is bitcoin (BTC) and 1000+ altcoins, a handful of which are trying desperately to create confusion over what is the "the real bitcoin" as their main marketing tactic.

Its still BTC. Always has been, always will be.

BCH had very little real world adoption (even less now), and BSV has zero. A coin whose entire premise is trying to pretend and trick new users into thinking it is "the real bitcoin" is no coin at all.

BTC was no longer bitcoin after the segwit upgrade, how many times must i repeat this to you before it penetrates your thick skull?

Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true. It is, however, the definition of insanity.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Not really. There is bitcoin (BTC) and 1000+ altcoins, a handful of which are trying desperately to create confusion over what is the "the real bitcoin" as their main marketing tactic.

BCH had very little real world adoption (even less now), and BSV has zero. A coin whose entire premise is trying to pretend and trick new users into thinking it is "the real bitcoin" is no coin at all.

BTC was no longer bitcoin after the segwit upgrade, how many times must i repeat this to you before it penetrates your thick skull?

Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true. It is, however, the definition of insanity.

Yep, crazy ambitions, power, influence and money could completely alter a person and his pattern of behavior. There will be always one original Bitcoin, forks will be always splits from the main chain and nothing more.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

So is this being the BCH/ABC or SV thread these days?

█████████████████████
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

So is this being the BCH/ABC or SV thread these days?
As we know already BCHABC win the race where BCHSV loss the position. In this case BCHABC should take place of BCH.
Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

But it is true, and you're living in denial.

I'll go ahead and do some of the research for you since it's too hard for you.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6ibp8l/segwit_and_segwit2x_would_be_disastrous_for/
A change in the protocol that doesn't benefit bitcoin is an attack on bitcoin, and you have been duped into believe BTC is still bitcoin. On top of that, segwit opened the door for new attack vectors

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6ibp8l/segwit_and_segwit2x_would_be_disastrous_for/
A change in the protocol that doesn't benefit bitcoin is an attack on bitcoin, and you have been duped into believe BTC is still bitcoin. On top of that, segwit opened the door for new attack vectors

There's flat earthers that make more sense than you.

Earlier you said you haven't lost any money. So clearly you're not invested in BCH, BSV or BTC. So does that mean you're getting paid to pump SV in fiat? If so, whoever hired you should know they're not getting their moneys worth.

I'm done entertaining you. Try convincing every other crypto user not in this thread of your conspiracies instead.
Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

There's flat earthers that make more sense than you.

Earlier you said you haven't lost any money. So clearly you're not invested in BCH, BSV or BTC. So does that mean you're getting paid to pump SV in fiat? If so, whoever hired you should know they're not getting their moneys worth.

I'm done entertaining you. Try convincing every other crypto user not in this thread of your conspiracies instead.
I'm going to invest in the coin that is aiming to be p2p electronic cash for the world that scales on chain. As of right now that is BSV. I'm not paid by anyone, I just present facts, facts which seem to make you shake in your boots. Are you nervous about your precious btc? You should be, wont be long before its worthless. I've given you plenty of facts that prove btc is no longer bitcoin, but you fail to understand how bitcoin works and how blockchains work so theres nothing else I can do for you.

BTC=Segwit
BCH=WHC/Plasma, DSV, and shitcoins
BSV= Bitcoin, p2p electronic cash

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
Karlitosss

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

Is BCHSV starting to raise in price too much?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

So if you have BTC this means that you have BCH SV or was that just a fork of BCH on

yeah, not paying attention ..only BCH I have 'supposedly' I have not touched from the BTC Hoard wallet from when it landed...

brad

If you haven't split your coins from the original BCH fork from BTC, you now have coins in both the ABC and SV fork. Since neither side has implemented replay protection, it may be a challenge to split the coins. Since you are a miner, you can probably mine coinbase coins from both sides and then use these as 'tainted" coins to do the split. The process looks really complicated now, especially since you haven't done the original split. In any event, if you want to claim coins at any point, you are probably going to have to import your private keys/seed phrase for your BTC to Electron Cash.(That would probably be the easiest software, AFAIK) I would move your BTC to a new private key/seed as a first step.

As big a mess as all this is on Jan 1st, 2020 we could find out that Craig Wright really is the last man standing from the Satoshi group...and has access to what

he says is the so-called BTC trust at that point...god knows things are weird enough anyway on all this

so I'll probably just leave it all alone all the forked coins on my 2015 HODL wallet

(by the by I dumped 13 BTC like a small panic'd girl to pay for health insurance for 2019 and with my LTC dump have $$$ to stay retired till 2020 when I'm

65 years and could take soc sec 1 yr early and then could get Medicaid (no more 12k a year payments for health insurance)

so yeah, don't want to work for anyone for the next year so PUNTED..and 13 number of BTC being evil and all seems appropriate) Sad

hopefully, I'm wrong and this BCH war will pan out and BTC will recover..but not counting on it to keep retired this last year don't ya know Smiley

thanks for the update

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

How is it too much when they were losing it for more than 50% ? Just wait until another pump or dump happened again with this coin, not surprising though to see it gets pumped again for more than 100% in a couple days/weeks/months/years later.
Just hope, this bullshit drama come to an end.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

How is it too much when they were losing it for more than 50% ? Just wait until another pump or dump happened again with this coin, not surprising though to see it gets pumped again for more than 100% in a couple days/weeks/months/years later.

the craig wright group could be playing this and selling BTC high and buying low...would that not be a kick in the nuts if it was that kinda play

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

the craig wright group could be playing this and selling BTC high and buying low...would that not be a kick in the nuts if it was that kinda play

Everyone tries to buy on low rate and sell on high rate. It's trade also and behind bump and dump plays vital role by gambler.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

Everyone tries to buy on low rate and sell on high rate. It's trade also and behind bump and dump plays vital role by gambler.

Sorry I was unclear...I meant that he was not doing this with BTC SV or BTC ABC ....but selling BTC high to buy back BTC low...and all this BTC SV was just a cover with the price dump a cover

sure..I'm just making things up...but hell...that would be quite the 'con' indeed if he pulled something like that off

only a 1 in 100 chance of that .just tossing it out their for the 'wince' factor

brad

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

So if you have BTC this means that you have BCH SV or was that just a fork of BCH on

yeah, not paying attention ..only BCH I have 'supposedly' I have not touched from the BTC Hoard wallet from when it landed...

brad

If you haven't split your coins from the original BCH fork from BTC, you now have coins in both the ABC and SV fork. Since neither side has implemented replay protection, it may be a challenge to split the coins. Since you are a miner, you can probably mine coinbase coins from both sides and then use these as 'tainted" coins to do the split. The process looks really complicated now, especially since you haven't done the original split. In any event, if you want to claim coins at any point, you are probably going to have to import your private keys/seed phrase for your BTC to Electron Cash.(That would probably be the easiest software, AFAIK) I would move your BTC to a new private key/seed as a first step.

As big a mess as all this is on Jan 1st, 2020 we could find out that Craig Wright really is the last man standing from the Satoshi group...and has access to what

he says is the so-called BTC trust at that point...god knows things are weird enough anyway on all this

so I'll probably just leave it all alone all the forked coins on my 2015 HODL wallet

(by the by I dumped 13 BTC like a small panic'd girl to pay for health insurance for 2019 and with my LTC dump have $$$ to stay retired till 2020 when I'm

65 years and could take soc sec 1 yr early and then could get Medicaid (no more 12k a year payments for health insurance)

so yeah, don't want to work for anyone for the next year so PUNTED..and 13 number of BTC being evil and all seems appropriate) Sad

hopefully, I'm wrong and this BCH war will pan out and BTC will recover..but not counting on it to keep retired this last year don't ya know Smiley

thanks for the update

brad

I am not jealous of your predicament.  Myself, I considered the changes and the way they have been forced and I was able to make up my mind very easily.  I refuse to be a party to fraud and further I know that the function many think this dsv will deliver is more durable if implemented in better ways more in line with the needs of the merchants who we hope would use this coin.  ABC and BTC have no future as they have refused all recommendations by their peers, miners and experts.  The only thing they have as a technical argument is Always Bad Craigman.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:32:54 AM

brad

thanks for the update

brad

I am not jealous of your predicament.  Myself, I considered the changes and the way they have been forced and I was able to make up my mind very easily.  I refuse to be a party to fraud and further I know that the function many think this dsv will deliver is more durable if implemented in better ways more in line with the needs of the merchants who we hope would use this coin.  ABC and BTC have no future as they have refused all recommendations by their peers, miners and experts.  The only thing they have as a technical argument is Always Bad Craigman.

well seems now I have 87.45 BTC and 100 bch abc and 100 bch sv..plus the other assorted BTC forked coin I've not messed with. Dumped the last of my LTC. Have other coins that are so low, not worth moving.

so hell just hodl'ing all ...so I'm not tossing rocks either ....will see how it goes... the main thing have enough $$$ and paid off next years health insurance  so should be good till next dec 2019 and can stay retired

and if we are in a full recession in 2019 and 2020 as I suspect I can just take soc sec early and my traditional investments and hopefully still be in some kinda HODL mode

everything should pump now with my actions...it always does...so there is that

brad

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:36:11 AM
Merited by Searing (1)

everything should pump now with my actions...it always does

brad

wow yeah I thought I was the only one with that gift lol.   Grin

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:38:23 AM

brad

You are not only one. If you were only one then price dropped to almost 0 and you had all. There are a lots of people who are holding. Smiley I am also holding but not too much.

well seems now I have 87.45 btc and 100 bch abc and 100 bch sv..plus the other assorted BTC forked coin I've not messed with. Dumped the last of my LTC. Have other coins that are so low not worth moving.

so hell just hodl'ing all ...so I'm not tossing rocks either ....will see how it goes...

brad

I think you will get good profit once it bump.
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:16:00 AM

Is there still any BSV fan around here that can maybe explain why the hashrate keeps dropping and it is now at the bottom?

I mean, they said that all their hashpower was devoted to BSV and that they would keep mining it at a loss even for a decade... yet the hashrate is now less than half than at the peak.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

brad

You are not only one. If you were only one then price dropped to almost 0 and you had all. There are a lots of people who are holding. Smiley I am also holding but not too much.

well seems now I have 87.45 btc and 100 bch abc and 100 bch sv..plus the other assorted BTC forked coin I've not messed with. Dumped the last of my LTC. Have other coins that are so low not worth moving.

so hell just hodl'ing all ...so I'm not tossing rocks either ....will see how it goes...

brad

its all this EATING and putting a roof over your head and clothing and bathing and smelling nice for others...etc etc...eats up my crypto ACK!

but again, if it is a choice of burning all my crypto in the next 1.5 years (retire 1 yr early soc sec and traditional investments) or 2.5 years (hold off with crypto till full 66 years on all)

I will dump the works not to work for anyone again. (would retire early however at 65 as not to kill all crypto if that was the case)

so worse case for me..is I retire 3 years early and still have tulips and beanie baby BTC and altcoins

(I need a better outlook on all this ..that was just dismal)

later

brad

bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

brad

brad

its all this EATING and putting a roof over your head and clothing and bathing and smelling nice for others...etc etc...eats up my crypto ACK!

but again, if it is a choice of burning all my crypto in the next 1.5 years (retire 1 yr early soc sec and traditional investments) or 2.5 years (hold off with crypto till full 66 years on all)

I will dump the works not to work for anyone again. (would retire early however at 65 as not to kill all crypto if that was the case)

so worse case for me..is I retire 3 years early and still have tulips and beanie baby BTC and altcoins

(I need a better outlook on all this ..that was just dismal)

later

brad

I think you have done the right thing Searing.

I do have one question though: You have just now cashed out $100K+ right? I know living is expensive in USA, ok........ but.... isn't that enough to cover 2.5 years of living expenses?

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
Pages: « 1 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 [864] 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: