Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70286 times)
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:09:03 AM

Cuz its ascam coin thats why we talk négative about it abd stop defending a SCAM coin or u are à part of it

You presume that it is a scam coin. What if you are wrong? What will happen then, you are harming something that wants to grow. Just stop bullying

down from $5 to $1 soon $0.10 see torcoin same story.. /stop the dumbonion spam

not even 1 of the poor sigspammers bought any

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:29:44 AM

Cuz its ascam coin thats why we talk négative about it abd stop defending a SCAM coin or u are à part of it

You presume that it is a scam coin. What if you are wrong? What will happen then, you are harming something that wants to grow. Just stop bullying

down from $5 to $1 soon $0.10 see torcoin same story.. /stop the dumbonion spam

not even 1 of the poor sigspammers bought any

No way, really?

I guess the "dev" checked out.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:56:26 AM

Maybe this is why China bans ICOs.. Glad to say i saw this coming.

Congrats to those who were able to cash out before the dump.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:30:23 AM

Why are you all talking so negative about DeepOnion?? There are a lot other coins who work like this. Why dont you pick on them? Dont try to break a coin or community.

Because there is many scammy points.. And it's a continuation of the Torcoin scam
Further more two wouldn't make a right even if what you said was true.  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:53:28 AM

Yeah this needs to get bumped up. The devs are actively taking money from unwitting users.
I was just asking about the coin in their ANN thread but my post was deleted.
Save the community from wasting their time and getting scammed.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:13:07 AM

I also think its a scam. Some days ago, i asked in the Ann thread if there are pictures or any details about the developer and the team members. The only reactions were insults and: "Is there a picture of Satoshi Nakamoto or any information about him?" For me, it seems the team and the dev are not very interested in transparency.
it's normal if dev doesn't want to show up.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

Why are you all talking so negative about DeepOnion?? There are a lot other coins who work like this. Why dont you pick on them? Dont try to break a coin or community.
Maybe they judge in one position, they are very considerate to make this thread and they say this is a scam, the users who read it will be confident I do not believe deeponion is a scam. they tried to brainwash me. but not washed me.

Braddie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:27:34 PM

Hi guys.

New to this forum but actually signed up for this. I've been reading both sides and I want to invest in this coin (invested a small amount already). I've been trying to read up on both sides of the coin and so far it hasn't really brought me anywhere. There are proponents and then there those that think it's a scam. Whilst I stay away from most ICO's, this seems very different. The fact that it's dropped free made me interested (although I'm not eligible). I was just about to pull the trigger and invest a lot, seeing how DASH turned out to be a great investment way back. Can someone shine a bit of light on this for a newbie?

Thanks Smiley
muenze

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:34:21 PM

I've been reading both sides and I want to invest in this coin (invested a small amount already).

Look up torcoin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
It was exactly the same scam. It reached $3 or $4 once then kept going down just like DumbOnion.

Theres no real life use to it. No investor will trust the shill posts, they are so easy to spot as
for what they are. Fakes by little children who own their first 1000 coins ever and hope it
will be the next bitcoin but there is 1000 other coins and deeponion is actually the worst of
them all.

I would not be suprised if DeepOnion becomes the first coin that goes to a negative price,
like -$50 so your exchanges will ask you to send more money to hold the coins you already
own.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
JCNC

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:39:22 PM

I've been reading both sides and I want to invest in this coin (invested a small amount already).

It was exactly the same scam. It reached $3 or $4 once then kept going down just like DumbOnion.

Theres no real life use to it. No investor will trust the shill posts, they are so easy to spot as
for what they are. Fakes by little children who own their first 1000 coins ever and hope it
will be the next bitcoin but there is 1000 other coins and deeponion is actually the worst of
them all.

I would not be suprised if DeepOnion becomes the first coin that goes to a negative price,
like -$50 so your exchanges will ask you to send more money to hold the coins you already
own.
It could be true haha
WARlrus

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:06:37 PM

them all.

own.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Some people still say me should buy deeponion now

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Braddie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

them all.

own.

I have actually read up on Torcoin, but the big issue with that was that there was a shit ton of lying about the product. It didn't even use the Tor network even though it implied using it. I can't say the same for Onion. Not trying to discredit you or anyone, but I just want to get a good handle on what's going on. There is a dump right now, probably because of the China situation as well as people trying to cash in easy. I would lose some money now if I cash out, but I don't really care about it too much, even if it completely tanks (only invest what you can afford to lose amirite?). However, when I was researching Darkcoin (Dash) I came across similar skepticism, I even found an article trying to go down the rabbit hole again today that was posted 3 years ago http://cryptolife.net/darkcoin-the-next-big-thing-or-just-another-pump-and-dump/. So obviously I am a bit weary with these claims.

The only thing that I'm not quite sure about is this post:

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

If the Dev is indeed Vladislav Smolensev, then there is no doubt this is a scam. However, I can't for the love of me figure out how they came to that conclusion, especially someone on a new account (I know, I'm one to talk  Roll Eyes ).
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

make your own mind up. if you like it join us, if not move on. ask yourself if you were a russian scammer,would you choose the username crypto-rainbow? no, you would probably choose red scamski or something like that. crypto-rainbow sounds asian to me
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:46:48 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 01:24:39 PM by bhoybitcoin

This has always been an issue every time, scammers. These people are living their life like that so we can't do anything to change them anyway. But what we can do is make our own study about it to avoid being scammed by this professional artists.

muenze

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:10:09 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 08:30:09 PM by muenze

I have actually read up on Torcoin, but the big issue with that was

Its still the same story if you look at the charts. Rose up fast to $3 or $4 then to nothing. Just like Deeponion.

And yeah I do get the slight impression you are shilling for DeepOnion hoping your coins start rising. Because the drop of DeepOnion got nothing to do with china, its because there is 0 value in this coin.

But i guess most people shill for the coins they bought Cheesy

Many people dont seem to understand this concept? But if nobody buys your coin, the price wont ever go up. What reason would there be to buy deeponion? I dont see it.

Also the github/development is dead already.

If you want an anon coin get Monero, its finding a lot of acceptance in the darknet. If you want a coin with huge potential to rise, get one that is on the lowest its ever been. Or something as Dogecoin thats been around a long time. It probably wont explode unless there is some huge news, new devteams, new code, new features, but at least there you have something thats not going to 10% of what you bought it for.

DeepOnion? Nobdoy in the darknet ever even heard of it. Its like you bring a new sort of coke but only in your wet dreams not in reality. Thats deeponion. It may sound cool that it uses tor but i already gave the example that it was done already and nothing here seems like there is any value at all

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

Airdrop ofcourse is a damn fraudulent thing, of course the developers can make unlimitless accounts to profit from the airdrop, they can make a few accounts with huge amounts of their tokens just to get the airdrop, who says this all is regulated and this is seen by everyone ? the term still says : the more money you have the more money you'll make ! they say this system is decentrelized, but remember the big players always rule the cryptoworld

obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:50:24 PM

I have actually read up on Torcoin, but the big issue with that was

Its still the same story if you look at the charts. Rose up fast to $3 or $4 then to nothing. Just like Deeponion.

And yeah I do get the slight impression you are shilling for DeepOnion hoping your coins start rising. Because the drop of DeepOnion got nothing to do with china, its because there is 0 value in this coin.

But i guess most people shill for the coins they bought Cheesy

Many people dont seem to understand this concept? But if nobody buys your coin, the price wont ever go up. What reason would there be to buy deeponion? I dont see it.

Also the github/development is dead already.

If you want an anon coin get Monero, its finding a lot of acceptance in the darknet. If you want a coin with huge potential to rise, get one that is on the lowest its ever been. Or something as Dogecoin thats been around a long time. It probably wont explode unless there is some huge news, new devteams, new code, new features, but at least there you have something thats not going to 10% of what you bought it for.

DeepOnion? Nobdoy in the darknet ever even heard of it. Its like you bring a new sort of coke but only in your wet dreams not in reality. Thats deeponion. It may sound cool that it uses tor but i already gave the example that it was done already and nothing here seems like there is any value at all

"You come up with a new coin? Thanks bro, but it's scam coin because nobody knows this coin."

Legit logic, my friend. Guess what are the signature campaign and bounties for? Right, to make this coin popular. The coins already has its value as it uses tor and the fact that it actually works. So it is technically more worth than all the shitcoins that base on a whitepaper and a waves token. Which make up probably the half crypto currency world. The will decide the community and a continual development.

People are used to buy tokens based an a fancy whitepaper so when it comes to a coin airdrop combined with a signature campaign it must be scam. "You don't want my money? That's not legit, you must be scaming me!"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muenze

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:54:55 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 09:05:18 PM by muenze

Guess what are the signature campaign and bounties for? Right, to make this coin popular.

Its not working. Anyone just needs to look at your sig to know who you are posting for. Its probably working nice with the sig campaigns if people arent continously scared as you are to get banned from the drops. I mean you cant even write your REAL opinion as then you will get banned. I am not sure thats how a sig campaign is supposed to work. Even a blind 500 feet under water who left his body and is in another universe can sense from a lightyear away that deeponion is a scamcoin. I just wish when deeponion is at 0.1$ that everyone who shilled for it will get a spamranking in their profile visible for all time. You really should be ashamed. Plus you wont be making any money.

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:05:24 PM

Guess what are the signature campaign and bounties for? Right, to make this coin popular.

Its not working. Anyone just needs to look at your sig to know who you are posting for. Its probably working nice with the sig campaigns if people arent continously scared as you are to get banned from the drops. But come on, even a blind 500 feet under water who left his body and is in another universe can sense from a lightyear away that deeponion is a scamcoin. I just wish when deeponion is at 0.1$ that everyone who shilled for it will get a spamranking in their profile visible for all time. You really should be ashamed. Plus you wont be making any money.

Ashamed ? Scammers do not know what is the meaning of this word ! They will do anything for money. I'm sure for a few more bucks a week all  of this shitcoin supporters will make a tatoo with deeponion logo on their butts.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:23:06 PM

Future will show, I think your discussion is not purposeful at this point, because you are not reffering to any evidence but rather on your emotions and suspicions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: