Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:29:48 AM

Okay guys, the mother jokes are not exactly helpfull.

In the End everyone can do whatever the fuck he wants, it´s not a crime holding and receiving DO,
it´s just sad, that they make it so easy for the dev to become rich.

Stop making stupid people rich! Is that how trump became rich? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranNutz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:45:55 AM

Wow this is an interesting turn of events...
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:53:19 AM

I have never trusted in this coin... it always smelled bad, that is why i did not even try to join that campaing to receive the "free" airdrop, that is a lie that everybody is believing, all those people says "i am earning free onions everyweek" but they are working on a signature campaing..
but yes, obviously that when everybody is gonna sell those onions the price would be only a few cents.

good, if people advertise a scam coin they are doing investment fraud, thats up to 20 years of jailtime

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

What happened enta2k?

Once, you supported DeepOnion very strong. You made announcements how excited you are about the project, that you like the coins you got for free. Then you got banned because of some (not very nice) posts you made about the dev. No it is your daily job to shoot against the project. I remeber your post, where you stated the coin will be worthless, once it hits the first exchange. Already to small exchanges and the the prise is rising, 1.60 at the moment. Maybe you are just angry about yourself, that you are not part of it anymore?

Passion.
supertee

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

So, I just had a look at enta2k's past posts...

I have received the share from the airdrop today! It wasn't that difficult, so I need some more spams for the next round Tongue

Any usable chrome addon for character counting?

The coin is not even listed anywhere. Why do you want to get it through a signature campaign, masquerading as an air drop?
You would be better off getting bitcoins for a signature campaign.

That´s the thing with new coins, non of them is listed anywhere in the beginning.
But as soon as they hit a major exchange they skyrocket and at that point it´s already to late to buy.
Of course it´s a gamble, but in this case a gamble you haven´t invested in 1 cent, unlike an ICO you sold a fortune for.

With this coin you can´t loose.

With this coin you can't loose!  Grin

I am so curious what will happen as soon as this coin hits the exchanges.
It´s basicly a free coin, beeing present for like a week and people ask for coins on a daily basis.

This has to be good Wink

Definately, this has to be good.

I can´t believe that they already scam people for a coin that
is atm almost worthless.
Thats a good sign, even the scammers believe in the future of this coin Cheesy

HAHAHAHAHA, this definately made my day!!!  Grin Grin

Oh man jetzt rasten se total aus weil die devs coins stacken.
Bekommen 500 gratis coins in the **** gesteckt und direkt fühlen sie sich um noch mehr coins betrogen.
Das sind so Leute die 24/7 im Unterhemd daheim rumlungern und sich dann drüber aufregen, dass sie nicht genug
Arbeitslosengeld bekommen.

UPDATE: this one made my day!

Alright guys, let me translate this, as it is written in German:
Oh man, now they go nuts because devs are staking coins.
These are such people hanging around at home 24/7 wearing just their undershirt and complaining that they dont get enough unemployment benefits.

What happened senta2k, got unemployed?  Wink
Getting 500 free coins (it says stuck in the a... for free, actually) and then they feel cheated even more.
These are

Passion.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:03:04 AM

What happened enta2k?

Once, you supported DeepOnion very strong. You made announcements how excited you are about the project, that you like the coins you got for free. Then you got banned because of some (not very nice) posts you made about the dev. No it is your daily job to shoot against the project. I remeber your post, where you stated the coin will be worthless, once it hits the first exchange. Already to small exchanges and the the prise is rising, 1.60 at the moment. Maybe you are just angry about yourself, that you are not part of it anymore?

Good job @supertee!

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:49:24 AM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist  Developers are calling this "airdrope", but actually it is a signature campaign They "airdropped" payed for a sig very small amount of onions at first and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are "airdropping" paying to themselves to their hundreds of fake accounts ! Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  
https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money? Look up torcoin  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
It was exactly the same scam. It reached $3 or $4 once then kept going down just like DumbOnion.
There is no real life use to it. No investor will trust the shill posts, they are so easy to spot as
for what they are. Fakes by little children who own their first 1000 coins ever and hope it
will be the next bitcoin but there is 1000 other coins and deeponion is actually the worst of
them all.I would not be suprised if DeepOnion becomes the first coin that goes to a negative price,
like -$50 so your exchanges will ask you to send more money to hold the coins you already
own  ALL DEEPONION SUPPORTERS ARE PAID SHILLS AND SCAMMERS.

IT IS A SCAM !!!
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:57:18 AM

Deeponion shillers just go back to your thread and shill there or on 4chan, we don't need on this forum, such morons, as you are.
I have said enough about it, it's a running scheme, and not 'a strong community', centralized driven project, with unknown entities.
You have free coins, but you can't sell it - definately "free market", locking supply, of locked premine, shilling everywhere brought some volume (even tho I'm surprised, but shouldn't be - as we've seen with onecoin, dascoin, or ATC coin - all of them brought or are bringing some serious money for creators).
Dev hope that vol will pick up at the end of campaign, will probably cause to have even more shillers, on this forum, which will in the end cause that @theymos or at least mods, would have to ban all onion shillers, and close thread of Deeponion (hope it will be sooner than later).

Hahah makes me remember Chaincoin and HODL team Cheesy. Now more like a broke team Tongue
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:00:07 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 10:19:09 AM by BigBadBitBaron

I totally get you, it looks promising no question about that.
I´ll stop now wasting my time, either against or in favor on onion.

It´s the details and the manner dev is dealing with critisism what makes me believe he´s going to let every single one of you down
when money is coming in.
Do whatever you want, I mean USA made fucking Trump president, why not making rainbow rich, who the fuck cares.

Hes now talking about "enemies of the coin", like wtf.

Here's an idea @enta2k

if you are so convinced that this coin is a scam and you want nothing to do with it.

Why don't you return the coins that you received for free and no doubt sold on ?

You talk about Dev's potential to dump coins and so on.

What did you do with your FREE coins ?

Before you start crying about how I'm a shill, sucker, idiot etc, etc, etc.
I can state categorically that I have nothing whatsover do do with this coin, other than see the massive potential.

I am not part of the airdrop promotion, and am free to post my honest opinion wherever and whenever I please.

No one is pulling my strings, no one asked me to visit this thread and comment, and no one has ever asked my to invest any money.

Feel free to check my isp if you wish, heck, I'll send my name address and phone number to you by PM if you wish.

I look forward to someone from DeepOnion dev team confirming that you have returned the coins you have shown so much distaste for !!

muenze

Merit: 157

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:04:52 AM

Deeponion shillers just go back to your thread and shill there or on 4chan, we don't need on this forum, such morons, as you are.
But they need to create their 10 posts a day or they dont get anymore free scamcoins that are worth nothing. They are so blind they dont even realize they are active participants in an investment scam and the SEC and FBI are probably on their case already.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
bambarmia

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:09:33 AM

But they need to create their 10 posts a day or they dont get anymore free scamcoins that are worth nothing. They are so blind they dont even realize they are active participants in an investment scam and the SEC and FBI are probably on their case already.

Scammers do not care about consequences. They will do anything for a few bucks a week, even go to jail ! And do not forget that they are supporting well known Russian criminal !
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:27:18 AM

Scammers do not care about consequences. They will do anything for a few bucks a week, even go to jail ! And do not forget that they are supporting well known Russian criminal !

I would really like to know where did you find informations about the devs' identity.
If you have a proof that vladislav smolentsev is indeed DeepOnion founder, real proofs, then it is of primordial importance to spread the info.
I really believe in this project and hope the best for it, but if you are really saying the truth, well... it might change my mind, and a lot of others would agree with me.

Just give us your sources, man.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
enta2k

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:45:23 AM

What happened enta2k?

supertee I was on board from day one, project sounded good, definetely worth a try.
As soon as I found out dev stacking coins without mentioning it I confronted him in the thread.

Wanted to have a propper discussion, he started to delete every yet so slighty critical post.
I sent him a pm, had some questions, he didn´t answer.

I digged deeper and realised the scam.

Btw. the coin IS worthless, listing it on a scam exchange doesn´t make it worth a thing.

BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

What happened enta2k?

supertee I was on board from day one, project sounded good, definetely worth a try.
As soon as I found out dev stacking coins without mentioning it I confronted him in the thread.

Wanted to have a propper discussion, he started to delete every yet so slighty critical post.
I sent him a pm, had some questions, he didn´t answer.

I digged deeper and realised the scam.

Btw. the coin IS worthless, listing it on a scam exchange doesn´t make it worth a thing.

there should be no problem with you returning yours then ??

enta2k

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

No I can´t, I need the onions for my masterplan.

supertee

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:58:01 AM

Oh man jetzt rasten se total aus weil die devs coins stacken.
Bekommen 500 gratis coins in the **** gesteckt und direkt fühlen sie sich um noch mehr coins betrogen.
Das sind so Leute die 24/7 im Unterhemd daheim rumlungern und sich dann drüber aufregen, dass sie nicht genug
Arbeitslosengeld bekommen.

UPDATE: this one made my day!

Alright guys, let me translate this, as it is written in German:
Oh man, now they go nuts because devs are staking coins.
These are such people hanging around at home 24/7 wearing just their undershirt and complaining that they dont get enough unemployment benefits.

See your post about staking and what you say now? You are such a liar, just telling stuff the best way for you!!!

I can go to that exchange and exchange my coins for money. There is enough supply so I could get several thousand dollars right now. So, liar again.

edit: fixed quotes

Passion.
bambarmia

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

I have said enough about it, it's a running scheme, and not 'a strong community', centralized driven project, with unknown entities.
You have free coins, but you can't sell it - definately "free market", locking supply, of locked premine, shilling everywhere brought some volume (even tho I'm surprised, but shouldn't be - as we've seen with onecoin, dascoin, or ATC coin - all of them brought or are bringing some serious money for creators).
Dev hope that vol will pick up at the end of campaign, will probably cause to have even more shillers, on this forum, which will in the end cause that @theymos or at least mods, would have to ban all onion shillers, and close thread of Deeponion (hope it will be sooner than later).

Hahah makes me remember Chaincoin and HODL team Cheesy. Now more like a broke team Tongue

All of them will be banned very soon !
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

How do expect anyone to take you seriously sir, when you are openly declaring that you have double standards ?

your reputation as a commentator has just went down the plug-hole.

Put your money where your mouth is !!

"Take the moral high ground ""

Return the coins you dislike so much

I bet you won't cos you got more faces than the town clock.

your arguments hold no sway whatsoever until you return these coins, then you can shout all you like

speakoo

Merit: 113

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:10:21 AM

Does UNION have another exchange to trade except novaexchange.com ?

deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

How do expect anyone to take you seriously sir, when you are openly declaring that you have double standards ?

your reputation as a commentator has just went down the plug-hole.

Put your money where your mouth is !!

Take the moral high ground ""

Return the coins you dislike so much

I bet you won't cos you got more faces than the town clock.

your arguments hold no sway whatsoever until you return these coins, then you can shout all you like

Well said BIGBADBITBARON. This man is just a a**hole who has no life.He is just trollin with no brain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: