Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:11:54 AM

The Thread title is missleading. Can someone rename it to "Let's call DO a scam and bring no evidence for several week" or something.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

The Thread title is missleading. Can someone rename it to "Let's call DO a scam and bring no evidence for several week" or something.

Only if we rename the official ANN thread to

ANN DeepOnion shill thread for scamcoin

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

So, I just had a look at enta2k's past posts...

I have received the share from the airdrop today! It wasn't that difficult, so I need some more spams for the next round Tongue

Any usable chrome addon for character counting?

The coin is not even listed anywhere. Why do you want to get it through a signature campaign, masquerading as an air drop?
You would be better off getting bitcoins for a signature campaign.

That´s the thing with new coins, non of them is listed anywhere in the beginning.
But as soon as they hit a major exchange they skyrocket and at that point it´s already to late to buy.
Of course it´s a gamble, but in this case a gamble you haven´t invested in 1 cent, unlike an ICO you sold a fortune for.

With this coin you can´t loose.

With this coin you can't loose!  Grin

I am so curious what will happen as soon as this coin hits the exchanges.
It´s basicly a free coin, beeing present for like a week and people ask for coins on a daily basis.

This has to be good Wink

Definately, this has to be good.

I can´t believe that they already scam people for a coin that
is atm almost worthless.
Thats a good sign, even the scammers believe in the future of this coin Cheesy

HAHAHAHAHA, this definately made my day!!!  Grin Grin

Oh man jetzt rasten se total aus weil die devs coins stacken.
Bekommen 500 gratis coins in the **** gesteckt und direkt fühlen sie sich um noch mehr coins betrogen.
Das sind so Leute die 24/7 im Unterhemd daheim rumlungern und sich dann drüber aufregen, dass sie nicht genug
Arbeitslosengeld bekommen.

UPDATE: this one made my day!

Alright guys, let me translate this, as it is written in German:
Oh man, now they go nuts because devs are staking coins.
These are such people hanging around at home 24/7 wearing just their undershirt and complaining that they dont get enough unemployment benefits.

What happened senta2k, got unemployed?  Wink
Getting 500 free coins (it says stuck in the a... for free, actually) and then they feel cheated even more.
These are

This post made my day, thanks supertee Cheesy
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

Yeah I was like you, thought I would be a part of something good, something special.
It took some time to realise the dev is a scammer.

I changed my mind.

OMG he changed his mind, he must be a liar with two faces.

Yeah guys, calm your tiddies, the quotes proof, that some time went by
between those posts and the ones in this thread.

That you get provoked that easily proofs, that you are very insecure about DO.
We´ll talk again when it will be obvious that rainbow fucked with you.

croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

there should be no problem with you returning yours then ??

No I can´t, I need the onions for my masterplan.

Could you elaborate on your masterplan ? What is the point to hold a coin that is worthless, in your "humble" opinion ? The only reason someone would hold a coin, is because they are speculating on a price rise.
However, such speculation is... well.. it implies that you agree on the fact that DeepOnions do have value, and that its value will rise in a near future.
Maybe you want to get your share of the cake when your so-called pump and dump will happen ? So, you're not better than your so-called scammer. You're actually the real scammer, by doing that. Because you're the one who is setting up the pump and dump scheme, by spreading FUD.

In a nutshell: are you holding to hurt DeepOnions ? If so, you're just telling us that DeepOnion is, in fact, a project with a future. And you are also telling us that your main concern is to kill this project. For no reason, albeit from stealing money from genuine supporters.

Same thing goes for the so-called "real" identity of the devs', which is vladistav smolentsev, if we listen to all of you. Again, there's no proof of this whatsoever and gosh, I searched a lot.

If, by any chance, you manage to prove such a thing, call me.

As of now, you are just proving to the whole BCT community of your untrustworthiness and your foolish attempts to steal money from good people. Last year, I really liked that little story you had with Laura and extortion.

Congratulations, you played yourself. You should shave your beck beard, take off your fedora and take a sunbath. And meet humans.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

come on lets jump on the onion train. we hard going hard again. 40% up in 24 hours, nice profit dont you think?
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:48:16 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist  Developers are calling this "airdrope", but actually it is a signature campaign They "airdropped" payed for a sig very small amount of onions at first and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are "airdropping" paying to themselves to their hundreds of fake accounts ! Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  
https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money? Look up torcoin  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
It was exactly the same scam. It reached $3 or $4 once then kept going down just like DumbOnion.
There is no real life use to it. No investor will trust the shill posts, they are so easy to spot as
for what they are. Fakes by little children who own their first 1000 coins ever and hope it
will be the next bitcoin but there is 1000 other coins and deeponion is actually the worst of
them all.I would not be suprised if DeepOnion becomes the first coin that goes to a negative price,
like -$50 so your exchanges will ask you to send more money to hold the coins you already
own  ALL DEEPONION SUPPORTERS ARE PAID SHILLS AND SCAMMERS.

SCAM !
Hello bambarmia...
Looks like your account now becomes a member due to your scam accusations against onion.
Hopefully you could reveal your main account someday instead of hiding in that account.
I revisited this thread in order to check if there was a new evidence to be posted by the OP.
But all i found was you screaming that onion is a scam but you forget to bring any proof with you.
Hopefully youll get tired from accusing onions.
Have something better to do.
Good day.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enta2k

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:57:28 PM

Oh didn´t I mention my masterplan?

I can´t execute the task yet, because there is no hardwarewallet that supports DO.
For that plan I really hope DO will be a success and they develop the support for like the ledger nano s,
it´s nice and tiny, really compact.

I will wait until DO is really valuable, like 100$ per onion or something in this region.
Because if I execute the plan, I won´t do it for cheap.

So as soon as the ledger is supported I put all the onions on it.
Then I have to wait until the next full moon, when all the stars align.

The timing is absolutely critical!!
Lissen carefully folks, it is very important you understand how that task will change the world.

I´ll take the stick with all these precious onions on it and slowly but steady shove it up
my ass.
A few hours or maybe a day later (depends on how much taccos I had), I´ll have the most valuable epic
shit in the history of currencies and make it in the book of guinness world records.

Btw. every publicity is good publicity, so even those onions covered in shit will increase the value
and everyone will be happy.

So even though I hate the project, deep in my soul I support you all, with shit that comes from the heart <3

FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

What happened enta2k?

Once, you supported DeepOnion very strong. You made announcements how excited you are about the project, that you like the coins you got for free. Then you got banned because of some (not very nice) posts you made about the dev. No it is your daily job to shoot against the project. I remeber your post, where you stated the coin will be worthless, once it hits the first exchange. Already to small exchanges and the the prise is rising, 1.60 at the moment. Maybe you are just angry about yourself, that you are not part of it anymore?

supertee I was on board from day one, project sounded good, definetely worth a try.
As soon as I found out dev stacking coins without mentioning it I confronted him in the thread.

Wanted to have a propper discussion, he started to delete every yet so slighty critical post.
I sent him a pm, had some questions, he didn´t answer.

I digged deeper and realised the scam.

Btw. the coin IS worthless, listing it on a scam exchange doesn´t make it worth a thing.

As soon as I found out dev stacking coins without mentioning it I confronted him in the thread.

Is this action is OK or not ? I dont know.. someone may explain please

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist  Developers are calling this "airdrope", but actually it is a signature campaign They "airdropped" payed for a sig very small amount of onions at first and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are "airdropping" paying to themselves to their hundreds of fake accounts ! Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  
https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money? Look up torcoin  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
It was exactly the same scam. It reached $3 or $4 once then kept going down just like DumbOnion.
There is no real life use to it. No investor will trust the shill posts, they are so easy to spot as
for what they are. Fakes by little children who own their first 1000 coins ever and hope it
will be the next bitcoin but there is 1000 other coins and deeponion is actually the worst of
them all.I would not be suprised if DeepOnion becomes the first coin that goes to a negative price,
like -$50 so your exchanges will ask you to send more money to hold the coins you already
own  ALL DEEPONION SUPPORTERS ARE PAID SHILLS AND SCAMMERS.

SCAM !
Hello bambarmia...
Looks like your account now becomes a member due to your scam accusations against onion.
Hopefully you could reveal your main account someday instead of hiding in that account.
I revisited this thread in order to check if there was a new evidence to be posted by the OP.
But all i found was you screaming that onion is a scam but you forget to bring any proof with you.
Hopefully youll get tired from accusing onions.
Have something better to do.
Good day.

Dude.. here is your profile

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064689 registered at 12 of July 2017.

Why ? All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 is not qualified for deeponion airdrop.

Since the registration you posted 167 posts almost all of them related to deeponion promotion.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064689;sa=showPosts

deeponion shills are using hundreds of hacked and farmed accounts registered and "woke up" after 12 of July. It's really hard to imagine how massive this scam is.

P.S. I really do not need more than one account to expose scammers like you.

deeponion

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

hahaha wich one of you infiltrated in the deeponion community and send messages over crypto-Rainbow?
Jazi

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

Just got a message deleted from DeepOnion's thread.

From http://deeponion.network/richlist, and assuming at least first 10 addresses belong to OP, it puts OP with at least 16994516 onions.

With a valuation of $0.47 per onion from http://coincap.io/, this makes OP the owner of $7 987 422.

Just on paper, there is no liquidity to cash out such an amount, but even so, congrats OP, you're a very wealthy man. Cheesy

This was from some weeks ago and was buried in the hundreds of pages of shitposting in the thread, somehow they have found it now and deleted it, because reasons.

They have the time to go through thousands of shiposts but no time to develop the wallet.

Red flags are piling up.

My two posts where i asked about informations and pictures about the dev and the team members were also deleted today. Questions and critical opinions are not allowed, it seems.
jofox

Activity: 648

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

So I do not want to trust you first, because you're shaking Deeponion for just what you want, deeponion is doing good for community.
enta2k

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:44:10 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 01:56:21 PM by enta2k

My two posts where i asked about informations and pictures about the dev and the team members were also deleted today. Questions and critical opinions are not allowed, it seems.

You can write:

"I love DO, it´s my favorite coin, I´ll spread the word and will buy millions 3000% over value but may I add,
I have very minor concerns about the distribution."

You can be shure crypto_scambow will delete ist.
He´s like the Erdogan of the crypto world.

The hilarious part about this thread, is that the DO Sheeps post in here, because they have to in order to receiver coins Cheesy

Jazi

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

So I do not want to trust you first, because you're shaking Deeponion for just what you want, deeponion is doing good for community.

So, if i ask for informations about the team, this is not allowed and you will delete it. Lol
Jazi

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:58:45 PM

Why are you talking like the dev? Is that you, Crypto?
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

Just got a message deleted from DeepOnion's thread.

From http://deeponion.network/richlist, and assuming at least first 10 addresses belong to OP, it puts OP with at least 16994516 onions.

With a valuation of $0.47 per onion from http://coincap.io/, this makes OP the owner of $7 987 422.

Just on paper, there is no liquidity to cash out such an amount, but even so, congrats OP, you're a very wealthy man. Cheesy

This was from some weeks ago and was buried in the hundreds of pages of shitposting in the thread, somehow they have found it now and deleted it, because reasons.

They have the time to go through thousands of shiposts but no time to develop the wallet.

Red flags are piling up.

You asked a question, they want to remain anonymous, they deleted your question. Problem ?
It's the fucking internet, we're talking about a guy that intends to create a Tor-powered crypto. I think he doesn't want the SEC and the NSA on his back, anyone with more than 2 IQ would do that.

@enta2k I gotta admit, you made me laugh with your ledger thing. Anyway, this is not what I call a relevant "masterplan". If we take off your (questionnable) humour, we just end up with a "to the moon" adept.

Just admit that you're super-pissed off that Crypto-rainbow kicked your salty ass out of the airdrop. No free money for you, and now you have to wait years for it to get a decent value, actual value.
Is this why Lauda started the FUD spam ? Will all theses trust-sniping and shit.
C'mon, say it ! You're salty, and you secretly wish you were still with us, having a good laugh while looking at all the FUD. You wish you were in the airdrop, and since you are not, you just want to watch it fail miserably.

If DeepOnion have the slightest tiny success, every early adopters will be millionaires. Your so-called scammer-of-a-crypto-rainbow would maybe become billionaire. And you will do anything, everything, for it not to happen.
You would have to live all your life with that laughable mistake you made.

Too bad it's happening. Smiley

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
enta2k

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

Hey cro, I get your opinion but let me be 100% honest.

I realised the scam, confronted rainbow multipli times, no answers only deleted posts.
I got pissed of, deleted my signature by me own will (so no drops) and started to fuck with rainbow really hard.

I´m still convinced he is manipulating all of you for his own benefits and I really do not like that.
My negative posting against DO are purely driven by beeing pissed off and trying to protect others from the scam.

Obviously you don´t risk anything by contributing to the DO-scam, but I just don´t want to empower rainbow.

At the end of the day I don´t give a fuck what all of the DO-dudes are doing, I just thought it would be a nice
move to tell others about my opinion.

I wish I am wrong, because my motivation is not that I got excluded (by my own will), it´s because I honestly think
rainbow is fucking with all of you and because I hate him.

The last sentence in particular is my 100% honest believe.
Try it by yourself, ask him something critical Cheesy

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:58:12 PM

What trust are you pertaining here mate, and that accusations did prevail a negative feedbacks that's why many were complaining about it. This must not be ignored and if their doing good they must be clearing our their reputations regarding this conflict here with regards to those scam accusations. I thinks this will ruin the deeponion investors profit and if ever this coin will be dead those investors funds will be lost forever without any profit at all.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:14:43 PM

unbelievable how much free advertising we are getting in this thread. no cost = no scam, simple really. much like the trolls.

keep it up guys you are giving us so much exposure.

we must be onto something good if it's being fudded so much. sign of a promising coin i think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: