Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81757 times)
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

A good idea will also be contact with Binance because they have changed the rules for introducing new coins.
What you think ?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

A good idea will also be contact with Binance because they have changed the rules for introducing new coins.
What you think ?

We had submitted the 2nd application on May 9th after they had revised the application process. At that time all requested legal documents were provided. I do believe this is the current application process.

They do have a webpage for submitting news of applicant coins. The CEO tweeted a bit back that submitting news would help applicants. Sorry I have yet to find the time to do so, but I will add it to this eve's to do list.

Thanks Greg!

EDIT: Sorry, the 2nd application was submitted June 12th. The 1st was the mentioned May 9th. I glanced at the notes too quick.

EDIT 2: That 2nd was actually the 3rd.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:53:16 AM

I have finally been able to record the September update, https://youtu.be/-yQMeehX6Zo

Apologies for the delay on getting that to you!

Thanks mate ...

#crysx

You're welcome, mate!

Crypto.minner

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

Great things coming better be ready crypto space Smiley  Need to make you a gift Steven for EGC birthday Cheesy Continuing Support for EGC and Steven!! This guy is amazing.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

Great things coming better be ready crypto space Smiley  Need to make you a gift Steven for EGC birthday Cheesy Continuing Support for EGC and Steven!! This guy is amazing.

Kindly, thank you!

drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

after being insulted for reporting bugs in the wallet and proposing ideas, i decided to sell for a huge loss

i wish you all the best but this doesn't look good at all

So to summarise:

After many hours last week of one to one help trying to get the wallet running on your chosen platform during which you ignored what you were being asked to do several times you then state there's a glitch in the EverGreenCoin wallet which means you can't resize the window, an issue that no one else has seen. I suspect that this is probably more an issue with your laptop (I suspect your laptop is in reality a netbook which tend to have limited screen resolutions).

After being asked a few questions you decide to rage quit stating saying you've been attacked. I see no such attack just a few questions trying to clarify where the issue might lie. There could have been some frustration about the way you stated there was a bug and the little information you provided about it and maybe some of the questions could have been worded a bit better better but I don't see anything insulting. There are many places an issue like that might be and from what else has been said I think the issue is more in your choice of hardware than anything else.

Your posts last night where you suggest there's another bug is similar. The only detail you appear to have provided is a single poor screenshot with a caption from you saying "it does not respond". There's no detail of what your trying to do and nothing about the system it's running on.

Reading through the last weeks worth of telegram and discord chat is seems your mostly interested in hype and raising the price rather than any of the goals EverGreenCoin actually has. Other than a possible minimal donation to the tree planting efforts I don't see that you've given anything back to the community (you've even been suggested how to find out what you could do to help). Given the amount of time you've taken from various members of the community the only person who appears to have been offensive to anyone else is you (I'm not going to repeat what could be considered verbal abuse and/or name calling).

Anyway the whole history of what's happened in the last 10 days is available for anyone to see on telegram and discord and they can make their own minds up. Personally I think the community generally come over as trying their best to help you and the only person who comes off looking bad is you!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

i have a suggestion for the team

why don't you use ethereum codebase?
Why? To make a gigantic chore with no benefit but a buzzword or two while flushing years of work and postponing existing plans for an unknown time? And what do you suggest we do for coin generation and a swap? Do you understand the resources needed to facilitate either? You do know the devs would have to do all that also, correct?
a bidirectional erc20 gateway like dogethereum would be great
Wait, I thought you wanted an ETH codebase? ERC20 has no codebase per se. It is a token on another's chain. You have contradicted yourself, unless you are suggesting we make an ETH clone and then make an ERC20 token on it, but then, which would be EverGreenCoin? Or do you suggest the devs rip the fabric of time to make things easier also?
for the devs, as a token would be easier to maintain and you would have all the advantages of smart contracts and off chains soultions coming on ethereum
In neither of the above cases you have confused as the same case would it be easier on the devs and at no point in time. In the later case (ERC20), what do you suggest we do when ETH decides to support another fork or the next Satoshi-rolling-in-his-grave blockchain debacle?
and for the holders, as an erc20 token would automatically be on a lot of decentralized exchanges, finally bringing some volume (and it's also lot easier for traditional exchanges to list it)

and it would be possible to keep the token in hardware wallets, etc etc etc
Read the prior as needed. Exchanges != volume.
a thing like it could bring new life to the project, i hope that you take it in cosideration
It would sooner bring death to an existing project. Especially one that has so few contributing and such grand plans. I have integrity. So will EverGreenCoin. So will its blockchain.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

To summarize:

Still, the question " what does this coin offer technically that others don't " remains without any answer
Well the answer is clearly ' nothing ', at this point

Of course i was interested in attracting buyers and making price grow ahahah, why would someone buy It with hard earned money if he's not interested in value?

And also, keep making fun of others' lack of techical skill, for sure it's the best way to keep this coin used just by few people that live in their mom's basement

If you understood the industry, the technology, and the world around you, you would understand the unique role dynamic staking for charity coupled with grass-roots efforts under the umbrella of a 501c3 provides. Sorry if this understanding escapes you presently, but do not allow that to prevent you from trying.

No one is making fun of your lacks. But it is comical to watch you continue to convey them with your poor grammar skills and childish attacks.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Anyway , other than ' minimal ' donations ( i would like to see how much you donate ahaha) , my reddit post on EGC was read 600 times

And my post here got some attention too

I think in couple of days i made more marketing than you in years ahahah

Donations and contributions to EverGreenCoin and our goals are not a competition. Be glad for that. There is not a day you would win either. But thank you the same.

Since you're counting...

(as of yesterday)

We have noticed you have attempted to hide your childish slanders against the community from our Telegram. Be aware these are logged where you cannot delete them in our Discord. Your post here prove your attempts to delete were not out of regret for your comments made, but attempts to hide them.

Thanks for your attempt at attention getting for EGC, but it is clearly attention seeking for yourself. I hope you can find that attention you seemingly so desperately need.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Here is the link to today's meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/23mt2j4zffblfgnbnjrbbrsx6ue

All are welcome! See you there!

jimbo530

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

To summarize:

And also, keep making fun of others' lack of techical skill, for sure it's the best way to keep this coin used just by few people that live in their mom's basement

I have no tech skills, Steven has helped me several times with what would seem to be trivial problems to anyone who knows what they are doing. He walked me through a wallet restore from a power outage i had and i did not know what a window explore even was when we started, to put an example of the skill level of tech skill i have. As a crypto i can not say what people will want but as a charity EGC is amazing and over delivers time and time again. I have never had an issue with sending, receiving, or staking EGC and i use the program regularly for on the ground environmental events. I do feel you have been less then helpful overall. Making you money is not our concern when people need clean water and food. You are sitting on as much money as i make in a year with hard work complaining you want more so maybe you are not a good fit for our community and that is ok, but to try and insult and belittle the project shows you have no concern for what EGC actually does and only for making yourself profit.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

Friendly reminder to upgrade this weekend if you haven't

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/7mep75frdjbobg7opjairv3v5qe

All are welcome!

See you there! If not, have a great weekend!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/5dxc54kk5vhgrcfnapqbfyvjvye

If I do not get to tell you in person, have a nice weekend and do stay warm!

Elizebeth_Torres9888

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

First of all, The name of the project is very specific, in your project the implementations, great ideas and the concepts are very impressive. Users are find the specific project to join and this project is one of them, i hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

First of all, The name of the project is very specific, in your project the implementations, great ideas and the concepts are very impressive. Users are find the specific project to join and this project is one of them, i hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley

Thank you for your kind words and wishes! Smiley

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/3e4pebqexnb2jlbazpjb2qydeee

ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Round 4 voting has opened at Txbit.io. Please do vote, https://txbit.io/Coin

I know the voting may seem pointless while other votes are being so heavily manipulated. Community members are urging Txbit to list EverGreenCoin, so the higher vote ranking does help that case. Please vote and vote often! Thank you in advance.

Also, on another note, I will record a new video update ASAP and hopefully this evening. I do have good progress to share.

Thanks for the continued support!

I don't think 200 votes for NANO is manipulated as they have a big Community but did my vote for EGC Smiley
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Round 4 voting has opened at Txbit.io. Please do vote, https://txbit.io/Coin

I know the voting may seem pointless while other votes are being so heavily manipulated. Community members are urging Txbit to list EverGreenCoin, so the higher vote ranking does help that case. Please vote and vote often! Thank you in advance.

Also, on another note, I will record a new video update ASAP and hopefully this evening. I do have good progress to share.

Thanks for the continued support!

I don't think 200 votes for NANO is manipulated as they have a big Community but did my vote for EGC Smiley

I sent a vote for EGC - sorry I've not been around so much - we've got a baby on the way there seems to always be a lot to do
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:10:46 AM

I sent a vote for EGC - sorry I've not been around so much - we've got a baby on the way there seems to always be a lot to do

Thank you both very much for voting.

Congratulations starmman! That's exciting news! Very happy for you and yours!  Smiley  I am sure you must be very busy. Best wishes!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: