Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

When the chinse fud is over it's getting annoying i eat red too much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:10:09 PM

PROBLEM:

This is my address https://neotracker.io/address/ASiKb7K3b2Nnr5Zat2Bg2ygXskaoRvvqLq i have 0.5.. gas, i opened the address in the wallet, and the wallet says me i have no gas (also on claim window)

Why?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:32:43 PM

Put your Neo coins in A Wallet.
Forget about it for A couple of years.
And buy A lambo in 2020

How many Neo will I need for a lambo?
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:58:53 PM

And buy A lambo in 2020

How many Neo will I need for a lambo?

ONE !
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

NEO is an international platform with Chinese developers. NEO doesn't need to China's name to be successful. NEO is more powerful and useful than ethereum. for e.g NEO is decentralized but Ethereum isn't and dozens more...

No, but the Chinese developers need to get paid and if they can't then work on the project stops.

As I pointed out more than a week ago, the biggest risk to NEO is being delisted in China.

They also raised money back in 2014 using clearly ICO for Antshare. I don't know how they will not have any impact of People's bank of China. I am also double minded now and have sold out large portion of my NEO tokens already. I have kept some portion in case things looks good and can be fixed somehow to not regret later. I have secured my investment to be honest.

The most immediate threat to NEO and other ICO tokens is delisting from Chinese exchanges, if this happens then it will significantly reduce the trade volume.

Now 3 Chinese exchanges have halted NEO trading so there is a very real chance that they all might delist NEO because it is an ICO token.
This is on top of the news reports that ALL exchanges in China may also shut down.

If the developers cannot access their funds then it will make it much much harder for them to push the project forward.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#BTC

I suspect it will be a long time before NEO is able to get back on track and the token is likely to slowly bleed out until that happens because a huge amount of people bought this token expecting it to be big in China.
The bans may only be "temporary" but we really don't know how long "temporary" actually is. It could be a few months or it could be a few years.

Such is the nature of speculative investments.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Ashara

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

PROBLEM:

This is my address https://neotracker.io/address/ASiKb7K3b2Nnr5Zat2Bg2ygXskaoRvvqLq i have 0.5.. gas, i opened the address in the wallet, and the wallet says me i have no gas (also on claim window)

Why?

It states that you have 0.53336436 Unclaimed GAS. Seems working as intended. There is a basic information thread in the NEO Reddit about how to claim GAS and other basic questions that might be useful to read through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NEO is an international platform with Chinese developers. NEO doesn't need to China's name to be successful. NEO is more powerful and useful than ethereum. for e.g NEO is decentralized but Ethereum isn't and dozens more...

No, but the Chinese developers need to get paid and if they can't then work on the project stops.

As I pointed out more than a week ago, the biggest risk to NEO is being delisted in China.

They also raised money back in 2014 using clearly ICO for Antshare. I don't know how they will not have any impact of People's bank of China. I am also double minded now and have sold out large portion of my NEO tokens already. I have kept some portion in case things looks good and can be fixed somehow to not regret later. I have secured my investment to be honest.

The most immediate threat to NEO and other ICO tokens is delisting from Chinese exchanges, if this happens then it will significantly reduce the trade volume.

Now 3 Chinese exchanges have halted NEO trading so there is a very real chance that they all might delist NEO because it is an ICO token.
This is on top of the news reports that ALL exchanges in China may also shut down.

If the developers cannot access their funds then it will make it much much harder for them to push the project forward.

I suspect it will be a long time before NEO is able to get back on track and the token is likely to slowly bleed out until that happens because a huge amount of people bought this token expecting it to be big in China.
The bans may only be "temporary" but we really don't know how long "temporary" actually is. It could be a few months or it could be a few years.

Oh, look, now we have Alphi spreading FUD as he wants to buy cheap NEO.

It is quite obvious you did not read anything about what the Chinese authorities actually stated about seeking to introduce regulations or listened to any of Boxmining's interviews which are actually being quoted all over the world at this point or actually observed what NEO accomplished that all others could not. I'll post more information when I have bought even more NEO. The difference is that I am at least transparent without attempting to rob others. It is cheap enough as it is and yes, perhaps it will drop a little bit more as this situation in China gets sorted out with temporary trading halts, but the thing is......it will get sorted out. China will introduce its own blockchain currency and NEO does not pretend to be currency and therefore does not compete with China itself unlike so many others.
Coinninlingus

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:29:41 PM

PROBLEM:

Why?

Neon android wallet has bugs.  You need to access the wallet either from desktop or via neotracker.io.  then you can move your coins and claim GAS.  You may just want to leave as is.  The less you enter PKs to access it, the better.

Alphi

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

If you bothered to even check you would have noticed that I have been involved in Crypto-currency for many more years than you have and I am not hiding behind a fake account.

Investors need to be aware of the risks and ATM NEO has a lot more risk than it has upside.

You can accuse me of spreading FUD and I will happily laugh in your face when you have lost your shirt.. do we have a deal?

Next time, try checking out the supporting links I provide BEFORE accusing me of spreading misinformation.

There are now 4 Chinese exchanges that have suspended NEO/CNY trading (Jubi, YuanBao, 19800 and 51szzc).. will they bring it back online? who knows.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets

PS: There is no amount of FUD on bitcointalk that is ever going cause the NEO price to drop, the market cap is far too big for people to panic sell from what the read on forums... The price falls all on its own because of the market uncertainty.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:41:28 PM

PROBLEM:

Why?

It states that you have 0.53336436 Unclaimed GAS. Seems working as intended. There is a basic information thread in the NEO Reddit about how to claim GAS and other basic questions that might be useful to read through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is quite obvious you did not read anything about what the Chinese authorities actually stated about seeking to introduce regulations or listened to any of Boxmining's interviews which are actually being quoted all over the world at this point or actually observed what NEO accomplished that all others could not. I'll post more information when I have bought even more NEO. The difference is that I am at least transparent without attempting to rob others. It is cheap enough as it is and yes, perhaps it will drop a little bit more as this situation in China gets sorted out with temporary trading halts, but the thing is......it will get sorted out. China will introduce its own blockchain currency and NEO does not pretend to be currency and therefore does not compete with China itself unlike so many others.

Great time to buy NEO then, I just stocked up on quite a few more.
It may be going through a bad time at the moment due to all the uncertanty about what China will do, but I'm in it for the long term and stocking up and holding whilst the price is low.
The Chinese can't permanently 'ban' ICO's, delist coins and, effectively. shutdown exchanges it would harm there economy (it may be a relatively small part of there economy but a growing and profitable one).
It's just a knee-jerk reaction to the sudden rise in ICO's and popularity of altcoins that has frightened the Chinese gorenment and it will eventually blow over and return to normal..it may be a while but, like I said, I'm in it for the long term - let the day traders fight it out amongst themselves.
Anyway there's always Russia..
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:15:30 PM

They will be able to use a decentralized exchange like Komodo's to exchange for Bitcoin. Then they will have to find a local bitcoin (guy on the street) exchange to get CNY.
Alphi

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:46:40 AM

And buy A lambo in 2020

good advice..

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

I like the idea of putting NEO coins in your wallet and see them again in 2-3 years!!! But also it is a good time to buy NEO, for those who couldn't earlier at cheaper prices.

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

What about gas?
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:34:57 AM

I like the idea of putting NEO coins in your wallet and see them again in 2-3 years!!! But also it is a good time to buy NEO, for those who couldn't earlier at cheaper prices.

Prices keep going down! Fire sale.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:03:31 AM

You mean to say it will be in another phase like Antshares was for last couple of years. If this happens what you say that means we will see another rebranding after 2 years which will cause of another quick rise just like this time happened. I have some NEO in my possession but I am interested more to see some solid development now.
Knepala

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:05:55 AM

I don't think that is what he is saying, at all.

CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

common man when neo goes up to above 50 dollar when china fud is over,  expected to solve at the end of month   Smiley
Ashara

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:25:45 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 02:45:42 PM by Ashara

China spreads fear in things they are interested in. The Chinese Fosun Group and Chinese government officials the acquirement period has probably started now. Once they have want they want, they will prices go in the other direction. There are however also general demand cycles involved and in that sense in a worst case scenario there would be 5 weeks of low activity.

----------------------------------------------------

Looks like i was right about everything i said, where is this Ashara now, come on talk to me xD

Like what? My portfolio is still bright green and that is in spite of probably the worst short turn events that NEO ever will experience. My own gains do not differ much from yours. I got in on ground floor.

I do not care that you daytrade or not even your philosophy about making money as long as you are not purposefully bringing in lies here about NEO in order to sell higher or buy lower. Nothing more or less. You can also make money just fine without being a terrible individual in the process.

All in all this remains a sideshow for me.....generally a pleasant sideshow, but the real money I make when the USD loses its world's reserve currency status and gets replaced, so I do not really see the purpose of your little pissing contest here. Nevertheless if that makes you happy and behave nicely on those rare occasions, I suppose I am satisfied with that as well.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

If you bothered to even check you would have noticed that I have been involved in Crypto-currency for many more years than you have and I am not hiding behind a fake account.

Investors need to be aware of the risks and ATM NEO has a lot more risk than it has upside.

You can accuse me of spreading FUD and I will happily laugh in your face when you have lost your shirt.. do we have a deal?

Next time, try checking out the supporting links I provide BEFORE accusing me of spreading misinformation.

There are now 4 Chinese exchanges that have suspended NEO/CNY trading (Jubi, YuanBao, 19800 and 51szzc).. will they bring it back online? who knows.

PS: There is no amount of FUD on bitcointalk that is ever going cause the NEO price to drop, the market cap is far too big for people to panic sell from what the read on forums... The price falls all on its own because of the market uncertainty.

haha and because you have a some year old account here you dont make fud? china will not ban exchanges and neo will not delisted  from all china exchanges Wink
Alphi

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:20:09 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 07:31:04 PM by Alphi

haha and because you have a some year old account here you dont make fud? china will not ban exchanges and neo will not delisted  from all china exchanges Wink

hahaha jokes on you buddy.. why don't you actually check the Chinese exchanges before spreading BS.

24H volume in Mainland China is down to $47,000 according to coin market cap.com. a few days ago it was into the millions.

At-least I bother to watch the markets and check my sources instead of posting nonsense.

Of course you wouldn't even know which exchanges in Mainland China were trading NEO because you are to foolish to do your own research.
You know what they say.. fools and their money are soon parted.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: