Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:03:01 PM

when will you list your token?

Its actually already listed here: https://etherdelta.com/#REAL-ETH

Tokens are not transferable yet tho, I guess.

Etherdelta is decentralised peer-to-peer so the users decide which trading pairs are available. REAL tokens are transferable 7 days after the contribution period, so you can't trade there yet anyhow.

I hope they get listed on some good centralised exchanges though. On the site they state they already have a partnership with Gatecoin and are in talks with Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. Bittrex would be great!

Bittrex unfortunaly doesn't list many coins lately, almost none at all - regulations are a big issue for them. But it would be really nice to see REAL on Liqui or Binance even.

Bittrex is indeed very picky, even though i like the exchange. REAL has a good community and quite some hype behind it though, so i do expect some exchanges like HitBTC and Binance to pick it up quickly and Bittrex in the future.

Bittrex will come in the future. It first has to proof itself.
Coins or tokens who are getting listed on Bittrex has to go through a huge process. REAL will be there in the futuren.

Now focus on smaller ones like Etherdelta or Liqui, maybe Livecoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:19:06 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 03:29:23 PM by toolucky98

What does that mean they're no transferable? If i have them in mew i ca transfer them anywhere.

If it's not transferable in Token's contract you can't transfer it. You can try if you're skeptical, but you will fail
Yes the dev has said it before, and you can lose a little bit of your money for the tax.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

We have more than 8 million usd raise. Its pretty huge, a lot of people like the project and the team can do great things with that money. I think things will continue to go well. I'm so impatient to see the value go up after the ico cause people will want more real token.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:35:54 PM

Due to the huge decline of the market, some doubt is that the bond is the solvent.Where can they get millions of virtual dollars? At least we can see the real estate support currency.There will be a good safe haven.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

Profit from renting real estate or from selling. They build and than can lease or sell.

simplyfied:
they buy an estate and maintain it (they rent it). Therefor they need to take "management fees" because they do the work. then they take a small percentage of the income as a profit for themselfes. they rest of the income is diveded through the investors

No, they ll build estate for investors money, not buy. And than, they can sell or lease estate. As I understand.

oh, my bad.
but that is even cooler isnt it?

I asked Melissa in the Telegram group if they were licensed to do property management. She told me REAL team is not doing the property management but they were discussing terms with a few management companies. So, that would be the opposite of collecting fees for managing the properties. Fees would go to the management company.

That is, the management companies are still connected. Then it turns out that all rental activity will be carried out through them. At first I thought that the scheme would be simpler.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:29:04 PM

Because of the huge drop in the market there have been some doubt whether the Tethers are solvent. Where do they get the fiat to back the millions of virtual dollars?

With REAL at least we could see the real estate backing the currency. Would have made a good safe haven.

Moreover, Real Estate value always appreciates in the long run, so as its rental rate which is good for REAL investors. Smiley

The value of Real Estate does not always appreciate. Conversely, it does not always depreciate either. Just like any market, there are highs and lows. Many factors go into the valuation of a property. i.e. Zoning, the surrounding area, crime rates, age, appraisals, but the most influential part of the properties value is, how much did the last house on the same street sell for. A seller that is in a rush to sell and will take any lowball offer he gets can be detrimental to the entire street.

Real estate prices are influenced by a number of factors including supply and demand, local economies, and hyperinflation of the local currency it is valued in.
As long as population grows we need more and more living space. This project will get success, especially in developing countries due to their population growth.

REAL estates can go up and down, but the speed in that flow is very low, selling or buying or renting a real estate is like placing an order in an exchange, how much time do you think it will take to be verified and to be completed successfully, because of that, it tends to go up more times that going down, and it takes TIME to change its price, os you could have money backed by it for 1 or 2 years without changing much, unless a big bubble occurs, that crash the real estate market, but even then it will go up again, although in a very slow way.

I must correct myself. It would be safe to say that the value of Real estate does not always appreciate, but most does. Based on what I have observed, economies are getting bigger, coupled by a rise in population, business entities and industries, this alone could stimulate a big demand for real estate which in turn results to appreciation of real estates value.

guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:42:33 PM

Etherdelta is decentralised peer-to-peer so the users decide which trading pairs are available. REAL tokens are transferable 7 days after the contribution period, so you can't trade there yet anyhow.

I hope they get listed on some good centralised exchanges though. On the site they state they already have a partnership with Gatecoin and are in talks with Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. Bittrex would be great!

Bittrex unfortunaly doesn't list many coins lately, almost none at all - regulations are a big issue for them. But it would be really nice to see REAL on Liqui or Binance even.

Will Binance still excist after the whole China debacle? I thought that they are China based?

I really don't know. I've been trying to reach Binance for 2 days now, but to no avail. Guess they are already down, so I'm glad I took all my coins out just a couple of days before. I haven't read anything about REAL being listed on Binance though. I think most (including me) are hoping for Bittrex if I read the comments Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

Will Binance still excist after the whole China debacle? I thought that they are China based?

I really don't know. I've been trying to reach Binance for 2 days now, but to no avail. Guess they are already down, so I'm glad I took all my coins out just a couple of days before. I haven't read anything about REAL being listed on Binance though. I think most (including me) are hoping for Bittrex if I read the comments Smiley

Last i heard i think they have an agreement with gatecoin and will initially be released there.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:10:44 PM

Profit from renting real estate or from selling. They build and than can lease or sell.

simplyfied:
they buy an estate and maintain it (they rent it). Therefor they need to take "management fees" because they do the work. then they take a small percentage of the income as a profit for themselfes. they rest of the income is diveded through the investors

No, they ll build estate for investors money, not buy. And than, they can sell or lease estate. As I understand.

oh, my bad.

I asked Melissa in the Telegram group if they were licensed to do property management. She told me REAL team is not doing the property management but they were discussing terms with a few management companies. So, that would be the opposite of collecting fees for managing the properties. Fees would go to the management company.

That is, the management companies are still connected. Then it turns out that all rental activity will be carried out through them. At first I thought that the scheme would be simpler.

This project is about buying or building an estate, then they will rent it, distributing the profits from the rent to the token holders that participate in the buying/building of the state, so only those token holders will receive their payments. Managing companies will help take care of the estates, and they will receive part of the renting, but not all, most will go to REAL investor.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

simplyfied:

oh, my bad.

This project is about buying or building an estate, then they will rent it, distributing the profits from the rent to the token holders that participate in the buying/building of the state, so only those token holders will receive their payments. Managing companies will help take care of the estates, and they will receive part of the renting, but not all, most will go to REAL investor.

If you're referring to the management company been responsible for the rental activity, it's as such with most real estate companies. The management company always handles the rental app/ manage every other aspect of that building. Thus the reason they called a management company.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:34:05 PM

Binance isn't down. The chinese exchange ban will have no effect on Binance since they're based in Hong-Kong.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

We have more than 8 million usd raise. Its pretty huge, a lot of people like the project and the team can do great things with that money. I think things will continue to go well. I'm so impatient to see the value go up after the ico cause people will want more real token.
The investors are actively supporting the sale even on twitter. This genuinely makes everyone buy more and more real tokens when it can be easily bought rather than in a fluctuating exchange market.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:09:18 PM

Because of the huge price decreasing now REAL just got around $8 million.
Yeah team can handle the situation. Anyway we'll see how it goes.

If they don't sell for fiat it will most likely work out, but it's a gamble Wink!

Everything in the cryptoworld is a gamble!
Sure the market will go up again, China is less then 15% of the market but people are just fearing because a lot of them are new in this world.

This is nothing Smiley
Everything will be back to normal in a month!

Yup, think so too. With Metropolis, Ethereal summit and most important Devcon coming up, there's a lot of good news coming. Ethereum and crypto are way oversold!

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:19:43 PM

The investors are actively supporting the sale even on twitter. This genuinely makes everyone buy more and more real tokens when it can be easily bought rather than in a fluctuating exchange market.
according to the forecasts of the experts of the cryptvalut will only grow, so it's better time to buy REAL coins... always need to think not like everyone else - and not given to panic
this is real estate project, it's reliable as if to put money in precious metals
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:24:17 PM

investor support in any way and with all channels available this ico,8 milion dollars is a very high sum,that means people/investors are interesed and trust this project...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:25:54 PM

Binance isn't down. The chinese exchange ban will have no effect on Binance since they're based in Hong-Kong.

Isn't Hong Kong part of China? They're semi-autonomous, but still...

And this news that just came out doesn't bode well, China may block all Bitcoin traffic:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/rumors-or-facts-china-reportedly-moves-to-block-access-to-all-major-bitcoin-exchanges
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:49:25 PM

Binance is working fine and they are not China based so won't be affected.

Anyway, i see some people raising concerns about the amount raised and if REAL will be able to buy some properties. Remember that the ICO aint over yet, by the time it is over, i suspect ETH will have risen again and the raised amount will be like 3 mil higher at least.
PS92

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:13:25 PM

Anyway, i see some people raising concerns about the amount raised and if REAL will be able to buy some properties. Remember that the ICO aint over yet, by the time it is over, i suspect ETH will have risen again and the raised amount will be like 3 mil higher at least.

Hope so!

question for the team: will you guys sell some of the raised ETH for fiat immediately after the ico or at least diversify for safety?

PS92

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:24:53 PM

If they ll sell not all tokens, what will be with unsold tokens? Tokens ll be burn?

afaik, they already have answered this several times, but no problem, here comes the one more time answer:

yes, they will be burned to crisps Smiley

Thats actually a great decision which should be followed for most of the ICO's. Dev's need not to be greedy in this matter and can sustain with a low value and bigger price.

Come on, every project novadays burns the unsold tokens,literally almost all decent ICOs do that.

Unfortunately that's not the case. Luckily REAL will burn them.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:14:04 PM

Hope so!

question for the team: will you guys sell some of the raised ETH for fiat immediately after the ico or at least diversify for safety?

Pretty sure they will not sell all the raised ETH directly after ICO, probably just the amount they need time by time. The good thing is, ETH has good chances to go up in price again, so it would be waste of money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: