Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
dagoofman

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:10 AM

where can i mine from

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aqibas

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:55 AM

Does anyone else find it odd that nearly 5 million coins have been dumped onto Cryptopia today?

Allegedly the only way to get coins into the exchange right now is via mining and then transferring to Cryptopia. However, mining only started about 24hrs ago and has been sluggish for much of that time. Not to mention that the bulk of the "mining" for this coin was going to come from mobile devices, which of course still hasn't been released yet.

How in the hell did 5 million coins get mined in that time? Something isn't adding up here

Maybe a rigged system. Thats why I was saying is such an unfair disadvantage have the coin on exchange yet lock everyone's ico coins.
Rekey

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:28 AM

can anyone tell me why the amount in my wallet is not the same as the amount paid from https://etn.uax.io and just adding extra info for example the amount paid would say 20 coins but when i check my wallet only 12 of those coins came in ? is this normal fees?
Tristan1337

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:45 AM

where can i mine from

https://easyhash.io
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:45:17 AM

Do we have a date about when the mining on phone will be avaible and when the ICO's token will be release please ?

Friday is mobile miners and wallet release. A bit over a day away.

is it thursday on your timezzone sir contraband?

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
walkdev

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:45:33 AM

Very cool, contraband... but when will the original investors in the ICO be able to access their tokens and put them on the exchanges? At the moment, it's only the miners that have been able to do so

The last statement from the dev, and I posted it for you guys, said Friday. They will have everyone get new passwords tomm, and if people pick weak passwords again, it will be on them if they get hit by the hackers. But the devs had to save them this time because it was a bit over 2000 investors that would have had their coins stolen.

You guys have to choose very strong passwords, these hackers are high profile, with a botnet to boot.

Apologies, I must have missed the 'before we make the wallet system live' - probably because I don't use yahoo/hotmail/gmail and so on... Thanks for the clarification!
ImDown

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:49:00 AM

Does anyone else find it odd that nearly 5 million coins have been dumped onto Cryptopia today?

Allegedly the only way to get coins into the exchange right now is via mining and then transferring to Cryptopia. However, mining only started about 24hrs ago and has been sluggish for much of that time. Not to mention that the bulk of the "mining" for this coin was going to come from mobile devices, which of course still hasn't been released yet.

How in the hell did 5 million coins get mined in that time? Something isn't adding up here

its still because of the miners bro they have rigs..

OK I'll go along with your reasoning but it really doesn't make any sense.

Mining started last night around midnight. How many miners with rigs do you think were lined up ready to go to mine for a coin with an ICO price of $0.01? I'd wager not many. And they're mining a coin that wasn't listed on any exchange at that point so they really had no idea what value they were mining for.

I'm sorry but it doesn't make any sense

FYI now up over 5.5 million coins dumped today
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:51:06 AM

Do we have a date about when the mining on phone will be avaible and when the ICO's token will be release please ?

I think people are waiting for the mobile app because many people has negative though about the app, but after releasing the app every one will understand that Electroneum has potential in the market.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Peiixe

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:52:00 AM

Is it predicted that ETN will reach 100 satoshi?
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:55:01 AM

Just keep in mind that we have done good the first day.

- stopped a high profile hack
- got listed to an exchange
- listed on coinmarketcap.com

Friday is about a day away

Time zone?

REALdrumamat

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

Awesome! By then the coin is going to be TOTALLY worthless. So many red flags, but the wallets being released to ICO buyers 3 days later is something I couldn't have never thought of.

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:56:18 AM

Is it predicted that ETN will reach 100 satoshi?

When BTC will fall back to less than 5k maybe.

$0.2 is a great price imho.
With what I assume are 6bil coins in circulation, it puts the mcap around $1.2Billion.
Very solid. We are comparable to OMG at one moment.

With an app release and a mass adoption plan, this is a $3Bill coin ($0.5 per coin).
Then, they will release coins with the business development, ensuring that the dilution comes with a market cap increase, hence stabilizing price per token.

Imho, $0.3 to $0.5 per coin is what we could expect post B2X fork.
armaggedon

Activity: 325

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:57:25 AM

Mining started last night around midnight. How many miners with rigs do you think were lined up ready to go to mine for a coin with an ICO price of $0.01? I'd wager not many. And they're mining a coin that wasn't listed on any exchange at that point so they really had no idea what value they were mining for.

dont worry there be way more dumping will happen once the wallet has been released  Cheesy

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
aironeous

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

mining still in "starting process" the fck does it start and give me some of them coins..  Cheesy

Use the web browser miner at easyhash.io if you get stuck.
Just stick your public key address from your paper wallet in there with no spaces and hit start
Ryuh

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:03:58 AM

How did you get that number 5.5 millions? Someone can buy and later sell the same coins and vice versa.
They are 5900 blocks mined by now and the block reward is something like 7850 coins.
If you do the math, there are 46 000 000+ mined so far.
So these 5.5 millions is insignificant compared to the quantity mined.
vickigoh

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:04:23 AM

I have 1072 ENT from referral..but my wallet still empty and my friend purchase some ENT still not yet receive any ENT in his wallet..

so anyone got their token already?
Altex.ws

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:04:55 AM

Ill help clarify this , it isnt 5.5 million dumped , it is 5.5 million in volume , so there might only be lets say for argument sake 100,000 coins on the exchange , they might have been bought and sold numerous times , the same coin , someone bought cheap 1000 sold more expensive 1000 , same 1000 coins but in total 2000 in volume , then the same 1000 was sold agian by person that bought for more profit , volume of transactions with those 1000 coins would now be 3000, so its not 5.5 million individual coins its the volume of coins trade, some being flipped lets say!!
REALdrumamat

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:07:04 AM

That's the whole point. Mining before a release on exchanges and dump at higher manipulated prices. I used to mine years ago and that was the whole strategy, spotting coins before they get listed and mine a shit ton the second the chain is live before difficulty rises. It totally makes sense. Then, do you think ETN team has 0 graphic card available? Anyway, we, ICO contributors got screwed big time and there is no way around it, no explanation that justifies what happened (what's the excuse? Hacking possibilities? WTF?). The coin shouldn't have been available to mine with gpus (that's the freaking point of this coin!!!!!!!) if not on mobile on both IOS and ANDROID for every user at the same time.

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:10:02 AM

You need to run the cli with the flags to be able to import your paper wallet:

Code:
electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys WALLET

Thank you Enerjay. This was the most useful post in this thread for me. I was missing the "generate from keys" flag.

However, I have been mining all day at 1300 h/s and it says Balance 0.00, unlocked balance 0.00 Sad

Any insight?

I've been having the same problem.. i think it's because i'm not part of the pool.. i was mining on my own.. about to start mining using the pool.

Thank you for the info EnerJay. Quick question, I have been able to start mining on the direct mac miner, providing my paper wallet. However, when I access "electroneum-wallet-cli", how do I run the flags?  I get: "Specify wallet file name (e.g., MyWallet). If the wallet doesn't exist, it will be created.
Wallet file name (or Ctrl-C to quit):", when I enter: "--generate-from-keys WALLET" (without quotes) I get the following message: "No wallet found with that name. Confirm creation of new wallet named: --generate-from-keys MyWallet (Y/Yes/N/No):"
I don't seem to get the prompt to enter my public address and private key.
Thanks!

Okay so you're running the "electroneum-wallet-cli" from the commandline right? terminal? so instead of just using it on it's own like that you need to run it with the flags:

Code:
electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys WALLET

where WALLET is the name of the new wallet file you want to generate from your paper wallet..

Also, everyone who wants to transfer to the exchange: only the miners can sell at the moment since all the ICO money is still stuck on the Electroneum website.

If you are a miner and you want to transfer to Cryptopia, download the "Direct Miner" for your OS from https://downloads.electroneum.com/ and then create a wallet file from the paper wallet you've been mining to using the method above.

Once you have a wallet file, close the cli.

Now you need to start the daemon by running the "electroneumd" file. This will sync the blockchain. Wait for it to complete and do NOT close it before you do the next step.

Next, relaunch the cli without the flags (in a new terminal window). Then enter the name of the wallet file you created.

Once you have done this it will sync with the daemon and your funds should show up.

Once your funds are all there, you should be able to use the "transfer" command of the cli.. type "help" to see the syntax

thanks again EnerJay. Mac was making my life a bit miserable, but I think I finally got it to work (might have made a mistake when "restoring height", but ... oh well ... this was mining as a learning process).

Unfortunately the code was not working for me for some weird reason. What I had to do (to generate the wallet from pre-existing keys) after running electroneumd was open a brand new terminal window (basic settings), and drag and drop the "electroneum-wallet-cli" file to the new terminal window. Before hitting "return / enter" I pasted "--generate-from-keys WALLET" (without quotations, and as you said and replacing WALLET with a name of my choosing), then I hit "return / enter" and finally got the prompts to enter the info from my previously created paper wallet. Smiley

Thanks again!
hadoop

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:10:32 AM

That's the whole point. Mining before a release on exchanges and dump at higher manipulated prices. I used to mine years ago and that was the whole strategy, spotting coins before they get listed and mine a shit ton the second the chain is live before difficulty rises. It totally makes sense. Then, do you think ETN team has 0 graphic card available? Anyway, we, ICO contributors got screwed big time and there is no way around it, no explanation that justifies what happened (what's the excuse? Hacking possibilities? WTF?). The coin shouldn't have been available to mine with gpus (that's the freaking point of this coin!!!!!!!) if not on mobile on both IOS and ANDROID for every user at the same time.

may be dev dumping their coins ? who knows
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: