Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:16:37 PM

And i thought im new to ICO's and had trouble to predict certain things. Serious question: Why the fuck did you invest in an ICO if you dont believe in its future and furthermore: Why didnt you do your homework? Would you spend money in certain amounts in your real life just because you think you coooould turn profit without further investigation?
Seriously boys.. you make me laugh.

Its not even worth to write those lines here, coz most of those screamers wont read nor understand it anyways.
Good luck in future tho, i think you are the ones that really are in need of luck.

well said!when you don't even care the premined coins is up to 12.6 billion now instead of 6  billion and that shows how the naive you/they are.

DAMN ETN TEAM, see it for yourself then tell me what can you say.  Cheesy

878ec74ff5f305ba30df3bae5f84bc59c8cb8cfbcc3df12f58dd7e646999892b

What does this mean ^^   Looks like 1.26 billion ETN on three stealth accounts ?? I hope I am reading that wrong

10.26 billion premined!!!!
this is far more than what they said is 6 billion!
cheers!

That was before when they expected around 10k users. Not over 300k. There is not enough coins for the mining app pool. Those coins will be necessary! So many noobs and FUD in here lol. Leaving until you all find something else to move on to. Wow.

Good luck with the project devs, I will be supporting and holding my coins for the future. Hope all the teething problems are sorted out soon.  

This is correct.

Its 12.6 billion coins

4.4 Billion to investors

That leaves 8.2 Billion for mobile miners, which is perfectly fine.

Wow, you guys just dont stop, lol. This was the plan all along. How did you expect the mobile miners to get coins??

show me the new announcement from dev-team then idoit!!!
this alone is enought for a very big red flag!!

I am the Community Manager for Electroneum. There is no announcement necessary. This was what they said would happen all along.

If you are confused, I will help you, but my guess is you are just trying to spread confusion, as you have been doing for months on this thread.

You can raise your Red Flag, but other than a few other trolls, I dont think anyone will fall for your FUD

people who are investing on this ico were invest under the terms of 6 billion coins will be premined,dev team don't have the right to change the original terms bc it will invade the right of the investers!i forseen this coin will be flag as a very very big red flag and will be deny to be listed on many well known exchange,the most worse case scenario would be  public law suit and these ico will treating as a scam project by the regulation agents!!

and you contraband as the ETN manager you will also a criminal due to the role as a colaborator with this scam...cheers!

btw..where is your lovely dev-team who is/are qualify to speak here and backed you up? NONE!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

If this ICO is a scam then that means all ICO's ever invented are also scams. In fact ETN has the most successfull launch and ICO registered members and overall public intrest.

They were looking for 10k users, theres 450k plus now... Just be happy if you bought these precious coins at ICO price levels? Did you?

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
MinerClub

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:17:53 PM

To all people waiting for release date on our coins... You are not losing anything its called waiting. Its not like anything changes. The coin price doesnt change. All you can do is wait until release and be one of the first people to sell them on the exchange of your choice.

The coins being played around with right now are just simple mined coins!!!!!!!!! they are not ICO coins, and look its still up from 20x like last night!!!!!!!!!!

Would you rather to see the coin price be below 1 cent? Its at 8 cents right now! When it hits exchanges we will see 50 cents.

I am wondering what your reasoning is for the 50 cent figure? HAHA, I hope so.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
nrichie53

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:19:55 PM

24 Hrs have past since the launch of the best ICO in the history of Crypto.

Things got out of hand in this thread , and i "blame" the community management team. Dont get me wrong guys.
I blame you because you were too soft with the trolls, too polite.
Too civil to 3-4 only people that made an orchestrated attempt to harm the coin and the community itself.

This is the one and only "fault" , which is not entirelly theirs if we want to be fair since everything regarding social media/community management is approved by the management and follow specific guidelines AFAIK.

But some things should have been avoided , in order to keep all things in order and prevent mass hysteria and FUD adoption.

I am watching the thread from the very beginning , the professional trolls were using their unethical ways preparing the ground and started delivering mild hits a couple of hours prior to the official blockchain going live.

For example , if you go back few dozen pages on 31/10/2017 minutes before midnight the Fracas-whatshisname troll was "Accusing" the company of being deliberately one hour late to the launch... ( which even if was true , SO WHAT?!? It was the blockchain going live NOT the listings!! )

The truth is that there was never a delay in the launch , but the troll was - or wanted us to believe that he was - in another TIME ZONE , FOR CHRIST SHAKE!! I live in eastern Europe and the Blockchain was live at UK time 00:00' 05'' , my time 02:00' 05" !! So someone must be really stupid , ignorant or just a paid troll  to even imply of such a thing.

Later on, the same troll , along most probably with his  fellow colleagues ( numerous new registered accounts and other known scammers ) started an orchestrated attack , using false accusations and FUD methods aiming primarilly to the new crypto users, those who just entered the market,  who dont know for example how mining is working in relation to the algorithm difficulty nor how a simple command prompt in a wallet application is written in order to make a transfer or start to mine etc.
They are not tech savvy, so they were proven to be a  rather easy "target" once all these issues arouse.

The official site was down a few times, due to the number of requests to the server. This happens all the time even in major news sites guys , even Facebook goes down sometimes! It is not somebodys fault , it just happens due to high traffic and limited bandwidth.
Pools too , same thing.

Every single thing that went wrong had nothing to do with the Electroneum team. Even the mobile wallet's delay was caused because it of the hacking for christs sake.
These things happen, we live in dangerous times and that is the risk we all take by being part of the Crypto market. You can win and lose everything in a fraction of a second.

Other users were just blaming the miners of grabbing their money, for crying out loud!!

But this is how mining works. This is how bitcoin became so huge. This is how the market was created and strengthened and this is the reason that cryptos are gaining mass attention and starting to gain ground in the last 2 years. Early miners were always taking the biggest piece of the pie , simply because this is how the thing works. It is innevitable. The algorithm's difficulty is low , so more blocks are solved. People are professional miners , having invested tens of thousands for this purpose , some are making a living out of it others dont , but this is the reality people. Whether we like it or not.

Consider also that anyone can rent hashing power in order to mine and gain 100x profits , without really owning a "MINING PC". So the accusation of ETN team favoring the miners is NOT VALID. I mined with my GAMING PC for hobby , and got X profit in the 1st 2 hours. But when i rented hash power i got 10x profit with less than 30$ !! So , again , if someone didnt make profit the 1st 6 hrs it is solely his fault.

Next time try to be more prepared! Do your homework and profits will come 100%. With OR without the ICO coins. Consider this a free of charge advise. Smiley We are all in the same page here.

This had nothing to do with the chance to have major early profiting from day 1 and was used by the trolls in order to manipulate you. My ICO coins for example are a fraction of the coins i mined with my PC and the renting hashing power. And i am gonna keep em because i believe in ETN!!!
So Simple.

Nobody can judge or accuse someone who is profiting from his work / strategy / ideas , it is unfair - unethical but mostly hypocritical since you would do the same.

But this is nowhere close to implying that miners are stealing others' money. Or that the Electroneum CEO and team was behind this.Behind what? The 20.000 miners that participated and still participate and will continue to participate in ETN mining??!?!? This is crazy guys.

They are just creating money.This is what mining is. Creating money.

I will not also forget the epic delirium of another user , whom i "met" again few posts above , who was acting like a lunatic simply because Richard Ells crisis management team decided to protect its user base with a 2FA ( 2 factor authentication ) for our OWN ASSETS DAMN SAFETY. I remember him saying that " I DONT WANT THE PROTECTION , I LOST THE PASS , I FORGOT MY 2ND PASSWORD , NO EMAIL WAS SENT AFTER 15 HOURS" , and i really guys wouldn't decide if this behavior was the outcome of a plain stupid individual and/or illiterate person or this was simply another staged performance from a paid troll/fudster. One could simply check the spam folder , and voila there is the email.
Checking the spam folder was also hinted in the users' profile in RED BOLD LETTERS , it is not nuclear physics!!!

During the last 24 hours i bared witness of almost every single logical and senseless behavioralistic pattern from the majority of users , fortunately most of whom have an above average mentality and have acquired in their lifetime the precious ability to judge whether one is full of sh*t or not.

But there were also a lot of panicked people , behaving irrational  , confused people who believed everything the trolls were implying  , thus creating more chaos and confusion.
That might again have been avoided if the trolls were blocked in the first place.

Unfortunately though , the trolls' attack continues and will most probably continue, harming all of us who are involved with our money to this really interesting , well marketed and solid ( unlike most alts and ICOs ) project.

I really hope that whoever reads my post now and in the days to come will understand what i am saying i tried not to be more technical and wrote in a rather plain and simple way , and i am reffering to the new users/owners/ICO investors , and that he/she wil be clever enough to identify the fake posts,fudsters,trolls and ignore and report them.

The crypto planet is not inhabited by angels, unfortunately trolls and fudsters are here too, being the equivalent to what the majority of us label as " common thieves". They just want to steal you.By inducing fear-doubt-uncertainty (FUD).You sell low , they buy low and sell high.

Thats all.

Invest to the coin, sell it later if you like and make some profit but always keep at least 80% to your portfolio because common sense dictates that this coin and the electroneum platform in general , will succeed in the not-so distant future.

This post ended up longer that i originally had in mind , sorry for that , but consider it something like a voice of reason among the ridiculousness crescendo we witnessed the past 24 hrs.

Good Luck to everybody on Friday , remember not to sell everything. It is for your own benefit.
We own the coin , we are responsible now for any loss or profit we make , remember that for a transaction to evolve one is selling and another is buying.

Before selling , take a break and think , " Why Is This Person Buying My Fear? ".

Dont sell out of fear.
Sell some when you are OK with it.

Smiley

I could not agree more!  Thank you for your post
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:20:31 PM

Elektroneum Elektroneum (ETN)
$ 0.085500
SirBurton

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:22:05 PM

Things got out of hand in this thread , and i "blame" the community management team. Dont get me wrong guys.
Too civil to 3-4 only people that made an orchestrated attempt to harm the coin and the community itself.

This is the one and only "fault" , which is not entirelly theirs if we want to be fair since everything regarding social media/community management is approved by the management and follow specific guidelines AFAIK.

But some things should have been avoided , in order to keep all things in order and prevent mass hysteria and FUD adoption.

I am watching the thread from the very beginning , the professional trolls were using their unethical ways preparing the ground and started delivering mild hits a couple of hours prior to the official blockchain going live.

For example , if you go back few dozen pages on 31/10/2017 minutes before midnight the Fracas-whatshisname troll was "Accusing" the company of being deliberately one hour late to the launch... ( which even if was true , SO WHAT?!? It was the blockchain going live NOT the listings!! )

The truth is that there was never a delay in the launch , but the troll was - or wanted us to believe that he was - in another TIME ZONE , FOR CHRIST SHAKE!! I live in eastern Europe and the Blockchain was live at UK time 00:00' 05'' , my time 02:00' 05" !! So someone must be really stupid , ignorant or just a paid troll  to even imply of such a thing.

Later on, the same troll , along most probably with his  fellow colleagues ( numerous new registered accounts and other known scammers ) started an orchestrated attack , using false accusations and FUD methods aiming primarilly to the new crypto users, those who just entered the market,  who dont know for example how mining is working in relation to the algorithm difficulty nor how a simple command prompt in a wallet application is written in order to make a transfer or start to mine etc.
They are not tech savvy, so they were proven to be a  rather easy "target" once all these issues arouse.

The official site was down a few times, due to the number of requests to the server. This happens all the time even in major news sites guys , even Facebook goes down sometimes! It is not somebodys fault , it just happens due to high traffic and limited bandwidth.
Pools too , same thing.

Every single thing that went wrong had nothing to do with the Electroneum team. Even the mobile wallet's delay was caused because it of the hacking for christs sake.
These things happen, we live in dangerous times and that is the risk we all take by being part of the Crypto market. You can win and lose everything in a fraction of a second.

Other users were just blaming the miners of grabbing their money, for crying out loud!!

But this is how mining works. This is how bitcoin became so huge. This is how the market was created and strengthened and this is the reason that cryptos are gaining mass attention and starting to gain ground in the last 2 years. Early miners were always taking the biggest piece of the pie , simply because this is how the thing works. It is innevitable. The algorithm's difficulty is low , so more blocks are solved. People are professional miners , having invested tens of thousands for this purpose , some are making a living out of it others dont , but this is the reality people. Whether we like it or not.

Consider also that anyone can rent hashing power in order to mine and gain 100x profits , without really owning a "MINING PC". So the accusation of ETN team favoring the miners is NOT VALID. I mined with my GAMING PC for hobby , and got X profit in the 1st 2 hours. But when i rented hash power i got 10x profit with less than 30$ !! So , again , if someone didnt make profit the 1st 6 hrs it is solely his fault.

Next time try to be more prepared! Do your homework and profits will come 100%. With OR without the ICO coins. Consider this a free of charge advise. Smiley We are all in the same page here.

This had nothing to do with the chance to have major early profiting from day 1 and was used by the trolls in order to manipulate you. My ICO coins for example are a fraction of the coins i mined with my PC and the renting hashing power. And i am gonna keep em because i believe in ETN!!!
So Simple.

Nobody can judge or accuse someone who is profiting from his work / strategy / ideas , it is unfair - unethical but mostly hypocritical since you would do the same.

But this is nowhere close to implying that miners are stealing others' money. Or that the Electroneum CEO and team was behind this.Behind what? The 20.000 miners that participated and still participate and will continue to participate in ETN mining??!?!? This is crazy guys.

I will not also forget the epic delirium of another user , whom i "met" again few posts above , who was acting like a lunatic simply because Richard Ells crisis management team decided to protect its user base with a 2FA ( 2 factor authentication ) for our OWN ASSETS DAMN SAFETY. I remember him saying that " I DONT WANT THE PROTECTION , I LOST THE PASS , I FORGOT MY 2ND PASSWORD , NO EMAIL WAS SENT AFTER 15 HOURS" , and i really guys wouldn't decide if this behavior was the outcome of a plain stupid individual and/or illiterate person or this was simply another staged performance from a paid troll/fudster. One could simply check the spam folder , and voila there is the email.
Checking the spam folder was also hinted in the users' profile in RED BOLD LETTERS , it is not nuclear physics!!!

During the last 24 hours i bared witness of almost every single logical and senseless behavioralistic pattern from the majority of users , fortunately most of whom have an above average mentality and have acquired in their lifetime the precious ability to judge whether one is full of sh*t or not.

But there were also a lot of panicked people , behaving irrational  , confused people who believed everything the trolls were implying  , thus creating more chaos and confusion.
That might again have been avoided if the trolls were blocked in the first place.

Unfortunately though , the trolls' attack continues and will most probably continue, harming all of us who are involved with our money to this really interesting , well marketed and solid ( unlike most alts and ICOs ) project.

I really hope that whoever reads my post now and in the days to come will understand what i am saying i tried not to be more technical and wrote in a rather plain and simple way , and i am reffering to the new users/owners/ICO investors , and that he/she wil be clever enough to identify the fake posts,fudsters,trolls and ignore and report them.

The crypto planet is not inhabited by angels, unfortunately trolls and fudsters are here too, being the equivalent to what the majority of us label as " common thieves". They just want to steal you.By inducing fear-doubt-uncertainty (FUD).You sell low , they buy low and sell high.

Thats all.

Invest to the coin, sell it later if you like and make some profit but always keep at least 80% to your portfolio because common sense dictates that this coin and the electroneum platform in general , will succeed in the not-so distant future.

This post ended up longer that i originally had in mind , sorry for that , but consider it something like a voice of reason among the ridiculousness crescendo we witnessed the past 24 hrs.

Good Luck to everybody on Friday , remember not to sell everything. It is for your own benefit.
We own the coin , we are responsible now for any loss or profit we make , remember that for a transaction to evolve one is selling and another is buying.

Before selling , take a break and think , " Why Is This Person Buying My Fear? ".

Dont sell out of fear.

Smiley

wonderful. fantastic. That's the best thing I've read here for the last few weeks. very wise as yoda of starwars.

did you know why ppl really angry at?

hint: amount of premined coins.....Cheers!

So you are not ashamed of yourself and continue to spread those lies.
Ok I get it.

I know you know the answer, but let me explain one thing just for the readers that might bump to this post.

The moderator I think has ALLREADY REPLIED TO YOU IN PREVIOUS PAGE BUT YOU KEEP SPREADING LIES JUST TO BRING THIS POST FORWARD AND GAIN MORE REACH.. so typical amateurish tactic..

So listen, you are here?

The amount you say that it was premined, the one you provided a photo too just to  “prove your point “ , is 12,6 billion coins in from a block no.1 kept in stealth address.

From those coins the approx 4 billions are the ICO COINS THE INVESTORS BOUGHT and the rest are the COINS USED FOR THE REWARDS FROM MINING FINDING A BLOCK.

Of course you know that but ok, you know something?
I respect your Job. I hope it pays you well man.

I won’t reply again, just wrote it to reject your false argument.

Bye bye.

Ps: shame on you man. Really. Do something useful with your life instead of this dark tactics.
enyamwari

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:23:25 PM

Elektroneum Elektroneum (ETN)
$ 0.085500

now @ $ 0.1180, somehow settling around these areas..
etienne_marais

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:25:22 PM

up to 0.08 again (according to coinmarketcap.com at least), any particular reason people want to start buying again suddenly or just volatility ?

MinerClub

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:27:13 PM

up to 0.08 again (according to coinmarketcap.com at least), any particular reason people want to start buying again suddenly or just volatility ?

volatility, there hasn't been any real news announced from what we have already heard earlier in the day

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:28:09 PM

Good news and good update, i believe in the ICO, will keep on following the Updates
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:28:34 PM

Pools too , same thing.

So Simple.

Thats all.

Dont sell out of fear.

Smiley

wonderful. fantastic. That's the best thing I've read here for the last few weeks. very wise as yoda of starwars.

did you know why ppl really angry at?

hint: amount of premined coins.....Cheers!

So you are not ashamed of yourself and continue to spread those lies.
Ok I get it.

I know you know the answer, but let me explain one thing just for the readers that might bump to this post.

The moderator I think has ALLREADY REPLIED TO YOU IN PREVIOUS PAGE BUT YOU KEEP SPREADING LIES JUST TO BRING THIS POST FORWARD AND GAIN MORE REACH.. so typical amateurish tactic..

So listen, you are here?

The amount you say that it was premined, the one you provided a photo too just to  “prove your point “ , is 12,6 billion coins in from a block no.1 kept in stealth address.

From those coins the approx 4 billions are the ICO COINS THE INVESTORS BOUGHT and the rest are the COINS USED FOR THE REWARDS FROM MINING FINDING A BLOCK.

Of course you know that but ok, you know something?
I respect your Job. I hope it pays you well man.

I won’t reply again, just wrote it to reject your false argument.

Bye bye.

Ps: shame on you man. Really. Do something useful with your life instead of this dark tactics.

go read the announcement post,what they are promised is 6 billion coins premined ....not 12.6 billion!!!

are you taking too much of drugs that makes you blind ? Cheers!

btw i don't remember Monero have stealth address, or do you think this is a XSPEC clone? lol
muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

If this ICO is a scam then that means all ICO's ever invented are also scams. In fact ETN has the most successfull launch and ICO registered members and overall public intrest.

They were looking for 10k users, theres 450k plus now... Just be happy if you bought these precious coins at ICO price levels? Did you?

Maybe in red!
KonsolTurk

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:29:53 PM

What were you guys expecting after a skyroketting  price just in 24 hours of course some people will sell their profit while others join for long term investment , so price change  like this is normal
it will settle in time .

I'm looking forward seeing mobile miner
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:34:56 PM

fucking shit coin all token ico are blocked
Jree247

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:55:08 PM

Emotions are running high!
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

fucking shit coin all token ico are blocked

When they'll unlock ICO tokens there will be the biggest dump in crypto history.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
BTCINVESTOR

Activity: 176
Merit: 101

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:58:06 PM

I don't care if the price goes to 50 cents on cryptopia in the next couple days. That won't mean much. This exchange and volume are insignificant. We have yet to see the real movement in this market and the price will have all kinds of fluctuations. The whales I know are on poloniex, bittrex, kraken, and bitfinex. Electroneum is just getting its feet wet. The big shark buyers are not in NZ waters.

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:02:48 PM

I don't care if the price goes to 50 cents on cryptopia in the next couple days. That won't mean much. This exchange and volume are insignificant. We have yet to see the real movement in this market and the price will have all kinds of fluctuations. The whales I know are on poloniex, bittrex, kraken, and bitfinex. Electroneum is just getting its feet wet. The big shark buyers are not in NZ waters.

I would like to think the big time buyers already bought at the ICO.
I mean where were they when the ICO was going on?

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:05:23 PM

volatility

well at least its showing signs of the likes of bitcoin...
rgoulter

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:07:26 PM

When do the ICO buyers coins get unlocked? What date/time?
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: