Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
Pilchard
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:58:03 PM

For people who mined to the wallet address and its showing 0 balance this is what you have to do to recover your coins .. this is a modified verson of the monero help file adjusted for electroneum

Retrieve your 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your electroneum wallet

Open a command prompt (windows ctrl+r ) and navigate to the drive and directory that contains electroneum-wallet-cli ( on the command line type "cd desktop\win-x64-0.11.0.0" or where ever you have it located and no "

At the command prompt type: electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

Press enter again you will be prompted to repeat the password

Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 25 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the electroneum blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 25 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, electroneum-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your old wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

if this has helped in any way in recovering you coins please send alittle my way .. pm for donation address

Cracking job plated scrap sir,  you put the Devs to shame.

Worked for me and got back the coins I mined last night.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
etienne_marais

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

For people who mined to the wallet address and its showing 0 balance this is what you have to do to recover your coins .. this is a modified verson of the monero help file adjusted for electroneum

Retrieve your 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your electroneum wallet

Open a command prompt (windows ctrl+r ) and navigate to the drive and directory that contains electroneum-wallet-cli ( on the command line type "cd desktop\win-x64-0.11.0.0" or where ever you have it located and no "

At the command prompt type: electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

Press enter again you will be prompted to repeat the password

Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 25 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the electroneum blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 25 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, electroneum-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your old wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

if this has helped in any way in recovering you coins please send alittle my way .. pm for donation address

It did not work as you say. I had to enter new password After the seed Cheesy

PM incoming

Blue_Planet

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

The mining process for most average users with only one average CPU and one average GPU was profitable only few hours (e.g. 0 h to 12 h) after the genesis  block was formed. During this short period they can mined several hundreds to several thousands of ETN after the “ETN-big-bang”. As the time goes on, the difficulty rises, and only miners that mine with several GPUs/CPUs remains in the game. At the moment, an average users/miner with hash power of 200 H/s can mine only about 40 ETN/day.
boq_

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:14:49 PM

The mining process for most average users with only one average CPU and one average GPU was profitable only few hours (e.g. 0 h to 12 h) after the genesis  block was formed. During this short period they can mined several hundreds to several thousands of ETN after the “ETN-big-bang”. As the time goes on, the difficulty rises, and only miners that mine with several GPUs/CPUs remains in the game. At the moment, an average users/miner with hash power of 200 H/s can mine only about 40 ETN/day.

This. Mined on a 6700k, 7700k and a GTX 1080 overnight to see what my return would look like. Woke up this morning and have a whopping 34 ETN. Doesn't really seem worth it. Sadly I was on a plane when the coin launche. I got into my machines as soon as I could but I had already missed the bubble.

I plan on buying more coins when the price dips.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

The mining process for most average users with only one average CPU and one average GPU was profitable only few hours (e.g. 0 h to 12 h) after the genesis  block was formed. During this short period they can mined several hundreds to several thousands of ETN after the “ETN-big-bang”. As the time goes on, the difficulty rises, and only miners that mine with several GPUs/CPUs remains in the game. At the moment, an average users/miner with hash power of 200 H/s can mine only about 40 ETN/day.

This. Mined on a 6700k, 7700k and a GTX 1080 overnight to see what my return would look like. Woke up this morning and have a whopping 34 ETN. Doesn't really seem worth it. Sadly I was on a plane when the coin launche. I got into my machines as soon as I could but I had already missed the bubble.

I plan on buying more coins when the price dips.
That's not too bad 34. But maybe now it is much more difficult to mine ETN. I will try to mine it tonight. Too bad i didn't take the time to mine it yesterday.
jinglebros

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:33:19 PM

DAMN ETN TEAM, see it for yourself then tell me what can you say.  Cheesy

878ec74ff5f305ba30df3bae5f84bc59c8cb8cfbcc3df12f58dd7e646999892b

https://i.gyazo.com/03737de3e939b34cfcdcebc061664377.png

What does this mean ^^   Looks like 1.26 billion ETN on three stealth accounts ?? I hope I am reading that wrong

10.26 billion premined!!!!
this is far more than what they said is 6 billion!
cheers!

That was before when they expected around 10k users. Not over 300k. There is not enough coins for the mining app pool. Those coins will be necessary! So many noobs and FUD in here lol. Leaving until you all find something else to move on to. Wow.

Good luck with the project devs, I will be supporting and holding my coins for the future. Hope all the teething problems are sorted out soon. 

This is correct.

Its 12.6 billion coins

4.4 Billion to investors

That leaves 8.2 Billion for mobile miners, which is perfectly fine.

Wow, you guys just dont stop, lol. This was the plan all along. How did you expect the mobile miners to get coins??

show me the new announcement from dev-team then idoit!!!
this alone is enought for a very big red flag!!

I am the Community Manager for Electroneum. There is no announcement necessary. This was what they said would happen all along.

If you are confused, I will help you, but my guess is you are just trying to spread confusion, as you have been doing for months on this thread.

You can raise your Red Flag, but other than a few other trolls, I dont think anyone will fall for your FUD

Please stop saying that you are the community manager of electroneum, you only mod the telegram group and you are not even an employee of the company.
CheckRumble

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:36:31 PM

error electroneumd.exe i cant run up still close after run it any one ¿?? y try to reinstall and nothing

https://imgur.com/a/hnC3X
Peiixe

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:37:03 PM

I do not understand much about ETN, is there a reward? I have 7000.00000000 what should I do with them?
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

What does this mean ^^   Looks like 1.26 billion ETN on three stealth accounts ?? I hope I am reading that wrong

cheers!

That was before when they expected around 10k users. Not over 300k. There is not enough coins for the mining app pool. Those coins will be necessary! So many noobs and FUD in here lol. Leaving until you all find something else to move on to. Wow.

Good luck with the project devs, I will be supporting and holding my coins for the future. Hope all the teething problems are sorted out soon. 

This is correct.

Its 12.6 billion coins

4.4 Billion to investors

Wow, you guys just dont stop, lol. This was the plan all along. How did you expect the mobile miners to get coins??

I am the Community Manager for Electroneum. There is no announcement necessary. This was what they said would happen all along.

If you are confused, I will help you, but my guess is you are just trying to spread confusion, as you have been doing for months on this thread.

You can raise your Red Flag, but other than a few other trolls, I dont think anyone will fall for your FUD

Please stop saying that you are the community manager of electroneum, you only mod the telegram group and you are not even an employee of the company.

hi jinglebros aka contraband,it is too late to cut your relationship with this scam project now...cheers!
Pilchard
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:46:42 PM

I do not understand much about ETN, is there a reward? I have 7000.00000000 what should I do with them?

Get them on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETN_BTC
and then do what you want with them,  hold sell whatever.

If you have the Comand Line Wallet (CLI)  should be easy enough.  Type help for commands and info on how to use them
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:51:50 PM

Get them on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETN_BTC
and then do what you want with them,  hold sell whatever.

If you have the Comand Line Wallet (CLI)  should be easy enough.  Type help for commands and info on how to use them

Is this discrimination? why can he send coins and I can't? Can someone explain this to me??? What am I missing???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jinglebros

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:52:26 PM

@doremi, lol what ? I called the guy out because i saw his posts on the etn telegram, he is not the community manager, just the moderator of the chat. On another note, the fact that the investors are held in ransom while the miners are making money is seriously bad.
easyhash

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

Easyhash.io Mining pool

Server upgraded and ready for more miner's

400+ atm

Do you want a huge amount of coins?

We support Nicehash.com for the big investors, buy your hashingpower there and point it to the pool Smiley

Become the whale  Grin

dejavu2016

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:53:27 PM

can anyone tell me the total coin supply ? i mean can we expect ETN to reach 1$ or more than 1$ after one year ?
doremi

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:05:54 PM

can anyone tell me the total coin supply ? i mean can we expect ETN to reach 1$ or more than 1$ after one year ?
total supply is 21 billion
circulating supply is about 4.5 billions

1$ in a year?, i dont know , but i really hope so Cheesy

yo!another wannabe and you are welcome on the scammers list!cheers

cheers!

This is correct.

Its 12.6 billion coins

4.4 Billion to investors

people who are investing on this ico were invest under the terms of 6 billion coins will be premined,dev team don't have the right to change the original terms bc it will invade the right of the investers!i forseen this coin will be flag as a very very big red flag and will be deny to be listed on many well known exchange,the most worse case scenario would be  public law suit and these ico will treating as a scam project by the regulation agents!!

and you contraband as the ETN manager you will also a criminal due to the role as a colaborator with this scam...cheers!

btw..where is your lovely dev-team who is/are qualify to speak here and backed you up? NONE!!
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

The whole nicehash is working on this coin soon over profits will end.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:09:59 PM

Ive been mining this for about 6 hrs go to check my balance and it is still a 0 balance, WTF!?? I'm mining with 13 gpus and getting a speed of 9.5 kh. Anyone know what is going on??
zamans98

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

so, this coin is PUMP and DUMPED?

Poor those people who got duped into buying a dream... SCAM
doremi

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:12:08 PM

@doremi
Give it a break man
They said that will unlock the wallets tomorrow. so cmon Wink Kiss

you can't read well i see..can you?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:14:12 PM

cheers!

This is correct.

Its 12.6 billion coins

4.4 Billion to investors

I am the Community Manager for ETN, handling the admin responsibilities here on Bitcointalk for Richard.

I am on Telegram, but I am not a mod or admin there.

No, I do not work for the company, that is correct.

I know you want access to your wallets, and as an investor also myself, so do I.

The devs are protecting us. It is that simple.

We will have access to our wallets by Friday. Then, those of you so eagar to sell can do so.

Until then please be patient.

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: