Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:53:59 AM

The Electroneum blockchain is LIVE! You can download the mobile app via the link below, however for security reasons and to protect your ETN we have delayed the launch of online and mobile wallets and the mobile miner.

We apologise for this delay. Keep an eye on our Facebook page / Telegram group – we will have this app live very soon!

How exactly is NOT GIVING US OUR TOKENS HELPING PROTECT US?!??
WTF!

That is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard... This is very unprofessional...

And wtf is the point in lauching the blockchain if we cant do anything with that blockchain that you promised us all that we would be able to do STARTING TODAY!

for real though....This is extremely unprofessional and does not make this project seem very legit...

When you set a certain date for something after receiving tens of millions of dollars from people there should be NOTHING which should be able to change that date or effect it in anyway and put it off schedule... YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SO WHATEVER THE FREAKIN PROBLEM IS SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE FIXED LIKE WITHIN 1 DAY PROBABLY EVEN LESS! All you would have to do is spend some of the money which was given to you by people who worked hard to earn that money and then put their trust in you and your project by giving you their MONEY instead of investing it into a different project which would most likely be RIGHT ON SCHEDULE unlike how your project is turning out... seriously any security issues that there might be in the wallets or WHATEVER it is that has these security issues could be fixed in less than a day when you have the amount of money that was entrusted to your project which is supposed to be being used for exactly these kinds of issues. If I had that amount of money right now and if I were in charge of this project I would have had any and all security, and even any other types of issues, repaired and quadruple+ checked wayyyy before the day that this project had promised to launch all these new feautures.... There should really be no excuses AT ALL that you guys could use to explain this ridiculous irresponsible nonsense that could justify you not being on time and releasing the wallets and mobile miner at the EXACT SECOND which you had promised you would be doing so.

I did not invest into this project but I did invest a lil bit of time and energy into helping you promote this product which definitely gives me a valid reason for complaining about this bullsh*t right now, cause now I am starting to think that I got people to invest into a project that is either not organized at all and cannot follow through with their promises and release dates, OR that I unknowingly got people to invest in a SCAM project... EITHER WAY I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT AT ALL, I believed in this project and now all my hopes and trust in this project have faded due to this one significant irresponsible f*cking issue.

Good job Electroneum team. You have now let everyone down and have probably lost wayyyy more peoples faith than just my own.

Not a very good start to this project after an extremely successful ICO.

Knew that the referral program seemed too good to be true. Shoulda known that no legit project which isn't going to end up being a scam would have such a good referral program like this project had. So I guess I can only blame myself for not seeing this sooner.

Shame on you....

Later.

P.S. - This is the first time I have ever ranted to/at any ICO or project on this forum, normally I am a very chill dude but this is very unnecessary and has made a lot of people lose their faith in this project all because this project wasn't responsible nor organized well enough to be able to put the money which has been entrusted to you to proper use to fix any and all issues before a promised release date. Again if I had all that money this sh*t woulda been solved and long out of the way long before the date which a promised wallet and mobile miner or anything for that matter was set to be launched.

Peace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:54:30 AM

I generated the paper wallet and followed the instructions to run cli to import but i still see 0 balance.
Dont know whats wrong here?

Yes same here, i get ...[wallet etnkG2]:....now?

same here....looks like the funds not yet released some how.....i think we have to wait i guess....

How do we know when funds are released? website says Nov 2nd, and it's almost the end of the day.
ttlnnt

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:55:33 AM

Anyone here got ETN from easyhash.io? I had 3 payments but no ETN in my wallet Sad
did you check the minimum withdrawal ?
I had 3 payments, every over 100 ETN, I use my local wallet not exchange wallet. And how to use exchange wallet? -xwal WALLET.PaymentID?

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
EnerJay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:59:35 AM

I generated the paper wallet and followed the instructions to run cli to import but i still see 0 balance.

Type:
Code:
balance
and your balance should display. Should look like this:

[wallet etnk4k]: balance
Balance: xxxx.xx, unlocked balance: xxxx.xx

Please Note! The ICO coins have not been released yet. So the balance will be 0 unless you have been mining.

Finding this download miner a bit complex, i have synced and created a wallet but it wont load just says.....Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon: http://localhost:26968. Daemon either is not started or wrong port was passed. Please make sure daemon is running or restart the wallet with the correct daemon address..............would appreciate if any of you smarter dudes can help, thanks.....
You need to run the daemon in another terminal window.. so you need to open another terminal/cmd/commandline/whatever and then navigate to the folder where your direct miner and cli is. then type the following:
Code:
sudo ./electroneumd
- for linux
Code:
start electroneumd.exe 
- for windows

d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:00:47 AM

It shows that ETN pump a little while ago then it go drastically go low and maybe some of the investor take the train to sell their ETN tokens so they will make a lot of profit. I would not be surprised on that situation.

I will be surprised if the value rise up more.

Current value of ETN: $0.136115
Kayaman85

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:02:47 AM

So there still is no mobile app. (Super hacker attack)
A very complex miner is all that's available, hardly designed for mass adoption.
There will never be mobile mining. The overview whitepaper contradicts the technical whitepaper in this regard, and all the advertisements i saw.
None of the ICO investors have been paid, but this is them doing us "favor". ( Baby the idiots who use password1 for a password.)
Super fast listing on cryptopia, possibly fastest ever, even tho only a select few can use it. Why not focus on delivery of the promised product instead dumping coins? Your spending money you haven't earned yet.

This looks like a coordinated scam, trying to be legal. Sorry to say it. I expected some problems at launch but this is beyond acceptable in my book. I'm glad I didn't invest more. 300,000 people got lied too.

You couldn't do a better job describing the way things are happening. It is not acceptable, and what is happening is more than "bumps on the road" during launch. Everything that is being done since yesterday is leading towards the same conclusion: we are being ripped off, lied to, and the classic ICO scam is unrolling in front of us.

Why did you all invest in this ICO If you don't believe in it or in the team developing the project. Nothing happens over night. Give them time to solve all the unforeseen issues. As Richard stated they didn't foreseen so many people interested so for the beginning to think you will have 10000 people and you got at least 300000 is really a huge multiplier. Time to scale the business is needed .This is just my fair opinion.

I would have to disagree with your statement, with the amount of money that this project has raised they should already have a legit team put together to see any "unforeseeable problems" before they even are seen. And they should have also fixed any of said "problems" immediately, with as much money as this project has raised they should have every single deadline and release dates end up being on time and very successful with all problems and issues long out of the way. Money can def buy people who could predict and fix any and all issues such as the ones they are claiming to have run across... So NAY sir, your opinion (though it is your opinion and opinions cant really be wrong lol) IS COMPLETELY WRONG/FALSE/INCORRECT/UNJUST/NEGATIVIOELTRUTHO/not the right opinion. Haha
REALdrumamat

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:05:56 AM

So there still is no mobile app. (Super hacker attack)
A very complex miner is all that's available, hardly designed for mass adoption.
There will never be mobile mining. The overview whitepaper contradicts the technical whitepaper in this regard, and all the advertisements i saw.
None of the ICO investors have been paid, but this is them doing us "favor". ( Baby the idiots who use password1 for a password.)
Super fast listing on cryptopia, possibly fastest ever, even tho only a select few can use it. Why not focus on delivery of the promised product instead dumping coins? Your spending money you haven't earned yet.

This looks like a coordinated scam, trying to be legal. Sorry to say it. I expected some problems at launch but this is beyond acceptable in my book. I'm glad I didn't invest more. 300,000 people got lied too.

You couldn't do a better job describing the way things are happening. It is not acceptable, and what is happening is more than "bumps on the road" during launch. Everything that is being done since yesterday is leading towards the same conclusion: we are being ripped off, lied to, and the classic ICO scam is unrolling in front of us.

Why did you all invest in this ICO If you don't believe in it or in the team developing the project. Nothing happens over night. Give them time to solve all the unforeseen issues. As Richard stated they didn't foreseen so many people interested so for the beginning to think you will have 10000 people and you got at least 300000 is really a huge multiplier. Time to scale the business is needed .This is just my fair opinion.

I respect you fair opinion.

Wether there is 1 or 3billion users has nothing to do with the fact that they didn't release the wallet first, and didn't give the tokens to investors first, and made mining available to gpus first. Mining with gpus is the exact opposite of the point of this coin. THE EXACT OPPOSITE why investors invested in this coin. We're just seeing that they are doing something totally different than planned. It's like as if you invest in a car company and you get a bicycle two days after the launch when they are done distributing free cars to people passing by. It is pure madness what is happening.

"Give them time": Time is everything in crypto world. You'll understand that very clearly when you'll finally access your coins and see their "value".

Their is nothing to be "figured out", not distributing the tokens is just THE move to screw us over.

Enough said, I've been in cryptos long enough to know what's going on...
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:07:19 AM

Finding this download miner a bit complex, i have synced and created a wallet but it wont load just says.....Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon: http://localhost:26968. Daemon either is not started or wrong port was passed. Please make sure daemon is running or restart the wallet with the correct daemon address..............would appreciate if any of you smarter dudes can help, thanks.....

That is very simple problem, you see electroneum.exe to sync blockchain, if fully sync do not close that electroneum.exe that is working to get more sync, then open electroneum-wallet-cli. note: do not close electroneum.exe, if you close you get error as you said.
Appie34

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:11:45 AM

As a noob I am really confused right now. What is happening here?

I have a fair amount of ETN, but there is no easy way to get access to them?
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:13:09 AM

I know people who invested in this coin via ico are very sad as they are not able to access their funds
developers of this coin must be going through a lot right now to fix it
most of the people in here are mad because they are not able to make a profit with this pump and dump
investors don't have access to coins. that is over 4 billion coins
miners who are not able to go around their way to use cli to transfer coins are stuck too
only miners who are able to figure out cli and made transfers to cryptopia in time are having a great day
for which they might have earned 1000s of dollars in a day of mining each
just wait for a few days all will subside
btw I'm miner too and I made 0.4 btc since yesterday
very very lucrative for the moment
but this should go back to normal once everything is fixed and settled in few days
Daveyindo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

As a noob I am really confused right now. What is happening here?

I have a fair amount of ETN, but there is no easy way to get access to them?

Right thanks got all that now and its working fine, how do i move my coins to my wallet? Thanks again....
Kayaman85

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

I know people who invested in this coin via ico are very sad as they are not able to access their funds
most of the people in here are mad because they are not able to make a profit with this pump and dump
miners who are not able to go around their way to use cli to transfer coins are stuck too
only miners who are able to figure out cli and made transfers to cryptopia in time are having a great day
but this should go back to normal once everything is fixed and settled in few days

I did not invest into this coin but I am still pissed and starting to believe its a scam/easy way for the creators (who are probably mining tons of coins as well as we speak or probably even premined them already) to make a quick buck. well...a quick tens of millions of bucks. lol.

Oh and you've earned .4 BTC already from mining? What are you using to mine? What kind of GPU?
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:21:50 AM

This ICO dont set any hard cap. I think invest here will not make lots of profit Cheesy

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Daveyindo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:23:15 AM

That is very simple problem, you see electroneum.exe to sync blockchain, if fully sync do not close that electroneum.exe that is working to get more sync, then open electroneum-wallet-cli. note: do not close electroneum.exe, if you close you get error as you said.

All goo now can you help me with how to transfer my coins to my wallet? Thanks again....
}{uNdd

Activity: 266

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:24:05 AM

same here....looks like the funds not yet released some how.....i think we have to wait i guess....

How do we know when funds are released? website says Nov 2nd, and it's almost the end of the day.

same here, the pool payment success, but wallet balance still 0

nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:25:31 AM

yeah a good post. I am learnign, gotta chillax, there are people with suppository up their ass, and running around like a cut snake.

But I think if we give this time, it will all work out.

I am sure there was a reason, not to let us to funds, * wink wink * So as to not cause a DUMPING, and that it would create more buzz. :-)

which it has, so i say, HODL.  ..... what you think?

bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

Dang man, been sleeping/day jobbing and just looked at my mining info... hadn't changed much... checked the pool (uspool.electroneum.com) to find no blocks found for 13hrs... WTF, still accepting my hashes so no failovers kicked in  Angry

Same here. Came home to find that the pending balance was the same as when I left in the morning. I hope when they fix the pool we will get those missing ETNs mined.

legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:31:13 AM

Dev team, as someone who has been a solid supporter of this coin, and has read close to 90% of the posts in this thread, I am very disappointed in the way of release. First off, if your loyal investors that resulted in you reaching your $40million hardcap cannot access their coins, then all coins should be frozen for the time being as to prevent dumping. We put our trust in you, and funded the campaign to an early close. I remember first researching this coin, and it was stated that $5million would move the project forward, but $40 million was never expected to be reached. Well guess what, you appealed to this community and many people new to cryptos. You created the most successful ICO to date breaking the previous registered users by over 6x at the close of ICO, a number that continued to grow after sellout. Some amazing accomplishments by the dev team with a huge let down to your investors.

I was gladly going to purchase more coins on the market, but at this time watching the devs put off their investors by not allowing access to their coins while more coins are added to the market, and sold at an undervalued price by your precious miners (the ones trying to turn a quick buck) quickly dumping from a great launch, into shitcoin territory (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw).

No this is not FUD this is an investors honest opinion as to the way this is playing out right now. I really hope the dev team realizes this mistake, and makes things right with those of us that supported and made this project as successful as it was. Give us a reason to continue supporting this project in full force. Allow us access to our coins, and compensate us for the mistake that was made. I was going to download the miner and place electroneum in my top 5 holdings between stocks and crypto, but I am not sure if I want to now.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Appie34

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:34:15 AM

Why we cannot access our coins? What happened? I invested in the ICO. What to do?
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:36:29 AM

Anyone here got ETN from easyhash.io? I had 3 payments but no ETN in my wallet Sad

Are the payments listed under Payment History (https://easyhash.io/stats) ?

The payout threshold is 100 ETN and the payment interval is set to 10 minutes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: