Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
ImDown

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:16:13 AM

[quote [Suspicious link removed] link=topic=2065043.msg23906072#msg23906072 date=1509595495]
Does anyone else find it odd that nearly 5 million coins have been dumped onto Cryptopia today?

Allegedly the only way to get coins into the exchange right now is via mining and then transferring to Cryptopia. However, mining only started about 24hrs ago and has been sluggish for much of that time. Not to mention that the bulk of the "mining" for this coin was going to come from mobile devices, which of course still hasn't been released yet.

How in the hell did 5 million coins get mined in that time? Something isn't adding up here

its still because of the miners bro they have rigs..

OK I'll go along with your reasoning but it really doesn't make any sense.

Mining started last night around midnight. How many miners with rigs do you think were lined up ready to go to mine for a coin with an ICO price of $0.01? I'd wager not many. And they're mining a coin that wasn't listed on any exchange at that point so they really had no idea what value they were mining for.

I'm sorry but it doesn't make any sense

FYI now up over 5.5 million coins dumped today

Ill help clarify this , it isnt 5.5 million dumped , it is 5.5 million in volume , so there might only be lets say for argument sake 100,000 coins on the exchange , they might have been bought and sold numerous times , the same coin , someone bought cheap 1000 sold more expensive 1000 , same 1000 coins but in total 2000 in volume , then the same 1000 was sold agian by person that bought for more profit , volume of transactions with those 1000 coins would now be 3000, so its not 5.5 million individual coins its the volume of coins trade, some being flipped lets say!!
[/quote]

Of course, clearly I'm not thinking well right now. It must be because I'm pissed off at this half assed debut that is benefiting a select few miners instead of the people who actually invested money into this coin. The delay in opening up wallets while someone is seeing 10X+ gains seems awfully sketchy to be honest
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
REALdrumamat

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:17:47 AM

Does anyone else find it odd that nearly 5 million coins have been dumped onto Cryptopia today?

Allegedly the only way to get coins into the exchange right now is via mining and then transferring to Cryptopia. However, mining only started about 24hrs ago and has been sluggish for much of that time. Not to mention that the bulk of the "mining" for this coin was going to come from mobile devices, which of course still hasn't been released yet.

How in the hell did 5 million coins get mined in that time? Something isn't adding up here

Mining started last night around midnight. How many miners with rigs do you think were lined up ready to go to mine for a coin with an ICO price of $0.01? I'd wager not many. And they're mining a coin that wasn't listed on any exchange at that point so they really had no idea what value they were mining for.

That's the whole point. Mining before a release on exchanges and dump at higher manipulated prices. I used to mine years ago and that was the whole strategy, spotting coins before they get listed and mine a shit ton the second the chain is live before difficulty rises. It totally makes sense. Then, do you think ETN team has 0 graphic card available? Anyway, we, ICO contributors got screwed big time and there is no way around it, no explanation that justifies what happened (what's the excuse? Hacking possibilities? WTF?). The coin shouldn't have been available to mine with gpus (that's the freaking point of this coin!!!!!!!) if not on mobile on both IOS and ANDROID for every user at the same time.

may be dev dumping their coins ? who knows

That wouldn't be the first time.
commax

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:18:20 AM

Can I use a ETN wallet from Cryptopia for mining?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:18:49 AM

That's the whole point. Mining before a release on exchanges and dump at higher manipulated prices. I used to mine years ago and that was the whole strategy, spotting coins before they get listed and mine a shit ton the second the chain is live before difficulty rises. It totally makes sense. Then, do you think ETN team has 0 graphic card available? Anyway, we, ICO contributors got screwed big time and there is no way around it, no explanation that justifies what happened (what's the excuse? Hacking possibilities? WTF?). The coin shouldn't have been available to mine with gpus (that's the freaking point of this coin!!!!!!!) if not on mobile on both IOS and ANDROID for every user at the same time.

may be dev dumping their coins ? who knows

Why don't you think that investors are dumping in the market already the price of Electroneum is increased to much in the market. So investors are dumping for making profit on the investment they made.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:19:45 AM

My my my, haven't looked at this thread all day and I come to find...

absolute insanity!!! man, people are loosing their shit.

I'm not phased one bit.
Don't worry, chocopapaya, is here for the rescue!

#1 FUDDERS and Shillers - isn't it obvious that someone has an ulterior motive when they are trying to take down a company so hard?
And isn't it suspicious when someone is overtly enthusiastic about it boasting wild claims with little to back it up?
This is an incredibly HIGH PROFILE coin, there will be people trying to scare you into selling your coins so the price will drop and they can buy them cheap.
On the other side, there are shillers who will try to get you to buy at any cost to drive the price up.
If you are new (which a large amount of ICO investors are) then you are the most susceptible.
I know it's hard, but the best thing to do is to IGNORE both of them cause a lot will be popping up.

#2 Misplaced Expectations - If you are feeling stress because you feel like you are being cheated or are not getting what you are promised than you are the one to blame for not properly researching the project and keeping up with announcements direct from the source (not random bitcointalk posts).  The whole mobile mining thing was NEVER mobile mining, but simulated mining, that is what the entry point to crypto is supposed to be for those who know nothing of crypto.  There were never any promises or claims that the real mining would be "easy" at all.  Mining is very technical, this sound stupid, but I know this because I have done quite a bit of research on it and I still don't understand it well.  Yes, I'm a technical idiot. But I am still able to understand the relationship between the real miners and the mobile mining, so I don't feel like ETN didn't meet my expectations because my expectations were REAL.

#3 Coins from ICO still unavailable - Yes, this totally sucks.  And you can conspiracy theory all you want but it won't change the fact that we can't access them now.  You can choose to believe that it is an elaborate scam for devs to manipulate the market, run away with our money, or whatever.  Or you can choose to believe that the release is delayed because a couple thousand idiots had horrible passwords and were susceptible to lose their ETN if we could move it to the mobile wallet right now.  I choose to believe that the devs are ensuring a secure release of the ICO coins because, quite frankly, I just don't see how such a high profile ICO and company as this can run away with our money without serious criminal repercussions.  Only the world's dumbest criminal would ever try to pull off a scam after receiving so much publicity.  So, just be patient.

#4 Cryptopia - I spent a lot of time figuring out how to get my 52 ETN (52! wao! lol) that I mined from my paper wallet to cryptopia and still haven't been able to do it.  I just gave up.  Some miners will make a lot of profit but I won't because I just didn't know enough, fast enough.  That is on me.  If you feel it is unfair that miners get "first dibs" then get smarter rather than complaining about how electroneum screwed everything up.  More than anything, isn't it crazy how some people are actually buying ETN for $5 or more?  The ETN market will be ENTIRELY different once ICO coins can be moved around.  Base your speculations on that rather than what is going on now.

Well, carry on everyone.  Stay calm, don't panic sell or panic buy, don't get stressed, do a bit of yoga, and you will make it through the next couple of days of crypto craziness.  Then just read a book through the next couple months of waiting, and when ETN does become viral (there is absolutely no indication that it will not become viral) watch the company, and your investment soar in all the ways you wanted it to.  (...just not $100 = 1 ETN, that's just crazy)

chase.pxelplus

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:21:29 AM

HOW TO CHECK PAPER WALLET BALANCE ........real balance not pool balance ........
and how to transfer paper wallet balance to exchange..... have any option

Wow. Went for sleep a couple of hours ago. Its soo salty in here.  Wink

Just a lil hint: ETN software is XMR software. ALL monero guides should work with ETN.

To actually check your wallet balance do the following as stated in the XMR guide ( https://getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/restore_from_keys.html )

Be sure to have your paperwallet available with all 3 adresses (public, private view, private share!)

STEP 1

Goto https://downloads.electroneum.com/
Download the Windows Direct Miner (ZIP)
Unzip it!

STEP 2
Press win_button + R
A lil window will appear, type CMD and press ENTER

STEP 3
Browse to the root directory of the unzipped windows miner you just loaded.
Example starting in C:\Users\Username>
Type: cd Downloads\win-x64-0.11.0.0

(Going the wrong path? cd.. takes you back a step.)

STEP 4
Check with "dir" command that files are present.

Now we are going to restore the wallet. Type the following: electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys New_Wallet_Name.abc
Choose whatever name you want for New_Wallet_Name.abc.

If typed correctly it'll ask for Standard address. Copy&paste yourpublic view key. After that your private spend and view key aswell.
Make sure to copy them to notepad before and delete every SPACE you might find. Otherwise it'll prompt you with an error.
Last step is to secure it with a strong password. Dont miss out on this!

STEP 5
View your wallet.

Navigate into your unzipped folder, its important to have the deamon running. Start electroneumd.exe. Keep it open, unblock it if firewall promp comes up.
Now start the electroneum-wallet-cli.exe
Its gonna ask for the wallet file name. The name you have choosen in Step 4. Type it. In this case: New_Wallet_Name.abc
It'll ask for the password you've choosen before. Type it in.

If done correctly it'll synch with the blockchain. Might take a few.
Once thats done it'll show you all your transactions aswell as your balance. You are now free to update it whenever you want. Just type the following: refresh.

Thats it. You now have one less reason to complain.  Smiley

You dont feel comfi having your full access wallet running? Follow this guide afterwards: https://getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/view_only.html

credit to ZineX
saurabhabh

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:24:30 AM

My god it has fallen 100 % . My money is lost Sad

Did you buy some? How many at what price?

I bought it at ICO, the value was 100 times more Sad

You purchased at 1 cent then. Currently it is like over 10 cents Wink

Oh shit yes. The value in Cryptopia is in BTC. I thought It was in dollars. My mistake. YAY !!! happy now.  Smiley It really is 10 cents now.

Dont get too happy. Price will likely drop a lot more before it goes up. Was you plan to sell asap or hodl?
I am planning to hodl.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:29:09 AM

Well, carry on everyone.  Stay calm, don't panic sell or panic buy, don't get stressed, do a bit of yoga, and you will make it through the next couple of days of crypto craziness.  Then just read a book through the next couple months of waiting, and when ETN does become viral (there is absolutely no indication that it will not become viral) watch the company, and your investment soar in all the ways you wanted it to.  (...just not $100 = 1 ETN, that's just crazy)

Finally someone who makes sense. We just have to wait for wallets and stuff to go live. THat is what I read.... so until then go for a swim, or go have sex or watch some netflix i guess.

Cheers.

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:30:01 AM

HOW TO CHECK PAPER WALLET BALANCE ........real balance not pool balance ........
and how to transfer paper wallet balance to exchange..... have any option

Wow. Went for sleep a couple of hours ago. Its soo salty in here.  Wink

Just a lil hint: ETN software is XMR software. ALL monero guides should work with ETN.

To actually check your wallet balance do the following as stated in the XMR guide ( https://getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/restore_from_keys.html )

Be sure to have your paperwallet available with all 3 adresses (public, private view, private share!)

STEP 1

Goto https://downloads.electroneum.com/
Download the Windows Direct Miner (ZIP)
Unzip it!

STEP 2
Press win_button + R
A lil window will appear, type CMD and press ENTER

STEP 3

(Going the wrong path? cd.. takes you back a step.)

STEP 4
Check with "dir" command that files are present.

Now we are going to restore the wallet. Type the following: electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys New_Wallet_Name.abc
Choose whatever name you want for New_Wallet_Name.abc.

If typed correctly it'll ask for Standard address. Copy&paste yourpublic view key. After that your private spend and view key aswell.
Make sure to copy them to notepad before and delete every SPACE you might find. Otherwise it'll prompt you with an error.
Last step is to secure it with a strong password. Dont miss out on this!

STEP 5
View your wallet.

Navigate into your unzipped folder, its important to have the deamon running. Start electroneumd.exe. Keep it open, unblock it if firewall promp comes up.
Now start the electroneum-wallet-cli.exe
Its gonna ask for the wallet file name. The name you have choosen in Step 4. Type it. In this case: New_Wallet_Name.abc
It'll ask for the password you've choosen before. Type it in.

If done correctly it'll synch with the blockchain. Might take a few.
Once thats done it'll show you all your transactions aswell as your balance. You are now free to update it whenever you want. Just type the following: refresh.

Thats it. You now have one less reason to complain.  Smiley

You dont feel comfi having your full access wallet running? Follow this guide afterwards: https://getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/view_only.html

credit to ZineX

the hell. I DONT UNDERSTAND STEP 3!!! What is supposed to be doing here???

it doesnt do shit when i type that command! FCK
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:32:05 AM

If nothing, nothing, nothing works and you can't mine it. Here is your last resort, mine it from the browser:

https://easyhash.io/easy/web_miner

Put your paper wallet public key without spaces into the address bar and hit start mining.

In your paper wallet pdf it will show your code like this

5765jb577jb56jb3jb
8463j74j5b7b4m[7,
fghldferlertngnergo

But it has to have the spaces/line breaks removed so it looks like this

sdljfgb5264j6l4b7535b6nj98873b;'l45b6356lbl7lsdjghjh;jb4;opoy

TOO BIG THRESHOLD. 100ETN. Please adjust per hour payout without threshold. no threshold many miner will come to mine that site
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:35:26 AM

too many miners dumping their coins ,but we buy with the bitcoin still can not sell even one  . cann't understand why they are dumping like shit .one word ::holding!!!!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

How the fuck do you get in the directory of ELECtroneum in the windows +R ??

STEP 3

Sure, just let me suffer, dont answer.
Matroix

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:44:02 AM

So I mined about 6k coins so far and want to dump them on Cryptopia and buy back when market hits low, but I can't figure out how to transfer my funds. Could you please assist me?
So far:
- I have the Direct Miner
- I open CMD
- I open the file
- I confirm with dir
- I enter: electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys New_Wallet_Name.abc      <--- wallet name is just a given name I input.
- I then input Standard Address, Public View Key, Public Spend Key.
- I enter password
- I re-enter password
- then it gives me an error: "Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon: http://localhost:26968. Daemon either is not started or wrong port was passed. Please make sure daemon is running or restart the wallet with the correct daemon address.
Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):"

What do I do I need help, plz help senpai!!!
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:51:44 AM

ok gettin used to simply the old DOS basicly again.... got it

Its not recognising the command...  Huh at step 4....
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:52:41 AM

Finally  Grin Grin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/
hadoop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:53:11 AM

hi guys ...I generated off line paper wallet from their site....but did not understand how to transfer them to exchange...can some one guide me plz
saurabhabh

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:55:22 AM

Is this site - https://asiapool.electroneum.com down . Doesn't load at my end.
saurabhabh

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:57:46 AM

hi guys ...I generated off line paper wallet from their site....but did not understand how to transfer them to exchange...can some one guide me plz

Have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9lvjiCNkQU&t=15s . It might be helpful.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:58:16 AM

Use your private spend and private views keys to add funds on online wallet.
vnhello01

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

How transfer wallet to cryptopia ?

https://asiapool.electroneum.com/ not run
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: