Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:03:04 AM

Even if you lost the 40% , still the 30% bonus is very good and you will not regret investing in this project.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ul31171393zhi@163.com

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:26:04 AM

i will follow this project look legit and interesting to me!
Towdriver91

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:32:50 AM

keep my eye on this project.

mobile mining? what's the algorithm
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

when 40% bonus end you want to dev to get more time , then when 30% bonus end too you want dev to get more time , what the hell you doing in 7 days period ? why didn't buy it when bonus is available l Roll Eyes

Dude, the bonus didn't end.  There was 1.5 hours left and the site went down and I tried to login hundreds of times to no avail.  This is not our fault.   I'm sick and tired of people saying but you had all the other time.  This is not an excuse.  If you are paid $100 dollars, and your boss randomly decides to pay you $80 week, do you look at the situation and say oh well, at least I'm getting a wonderful $80.  NO and this is the same here.  The terms are the terms, I have every right to wait until the last hour as long as I'm meeting the terms laid out. The first hour of a bonus period is not different then the final hour. The terms were broken and there needs to be some sort of remedial action to make it fair to those of us who fell within this window. I can even prove my claim.  This is a test to see if the devs will do right and abide by the terms that they laid out.  I am extremely pissed about this!

For god sake, give us a break.
If you dont like this ico , just go invest in control finance, or in ico that steal your money, in ico-s with no face, strange coins where the dev just dump and disappear.
The site went down, you didn't buy. WHO THE HELL CARES. You should have done your timing calculations better. You are the only responsible for your missing opportunity..... but you have still a month to buy... oh you don't want? you want the 40%?.  Well that train passed. DEAL WITH IT.
As i said , if you dont want to buy now or in the following month,  then come to the exhanges after 1 november Wink

Let's say the technical issue also wiped your balance to 0. Should I also say DEAL WITH IT and WHO CARES?  There is a great 30% bonus so why don't you buy again? The coin will go up 5x, so who cares.   NO. You're saying all that because you're not the one that got fucked over.  We met the timeline alloted and the REASON why we couldn't get in was due to a technical issue, not because we slacked off. Try to comprehend the difference, because it doesn't seem like you do mate.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

when 40% bonus end you want to dev to get more time , then when 30% bonus end too you want dev to get more time , what the hell you doing in 7 days period ? why didn't buy it when bonus is available l Roll Eyes

Dude, the bonus didn't end.  There was 1.5 hours left and the site went down and I tried to login hundreds of times to no avail.  This is not our fault.   I'm sick and tired of people saying but you had all the other time.  This is not an excuse.  If you are paid $100 dollars, and your boss randomly decides to pay you $80 week, do you look at the situation and say oh well, at least I'm getting a wonderful $80.  NO and this is the same here.  The terms are the terms, I have every right to wait until the last hour as long as I'm meeting the terms laid out. The first hour of a bonus period is not different then the final hour. The terms were broken and there needs to be some sort of remedial action to make it fair to those of us who fell within this window. I can even prove my claim.  This is a test to see if the devs will do right and abide by the terms that they laid out.  I am extremely pissed about this!

If you dont like this ico , just go invest in control finance, or in ico that steal your money, in ico-s with no face, strange coins where the dev just dump and disappear.
The site went down, you didn't buy. WHO THE HELL CARES. You should have done your timing calculations better. You are the only responsible for your missing opportunity..... but you have still a month to buy... oh you don't want? you want the 40%?.  Well that train passed. DEAL WITH IT.
As i said , if you dont want to buy now or in the following month,  then come to the exhanges after 1 november Wink

Let's say the technical issue also wiped your balance to 0. Should I also say DEAL WITH IT and WHO CARES?  There is a great 30% bonus so why don't you buy again? The coin will go up 5x, so who cares.   NO. You're saying all that because you're not the one that got fucked over.  We met the timeline alloted and the REASON why we couldn't get in was due to a technical issue, not because we slacked off. Try to comprehend the difference, because it doesn't seem like you do mate.

Well I believe you are splitting hairs. Its a very small difference in the big picture
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:45:56 AM

Modified Cryptonote

Previous page has details
contraband

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:49:42 AM

Ok, now it is just about the time England wakes up.

The dev is aware of this. Lets wait and find out what he is going to do. I am not trying to get your hopes up. I dont see him restarting the 40% Bonus
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:52:38 AM

THERE IS NO MOBILE MINING!!
therefore what they so call TWIN ALGO is just a BS!!

read the thread below carefully for dev-team not even dare to show up to tell you all the truth!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg22078268#msg22078268
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:38:32 AM

read the thread below carefully for dev-team not even dare to show up to tell you all the truth!

My understanding is it simulates mining. So therefore no resources used on your phone. They just look at the specs of your phone and you get tokens based on that. It is essentially still mining, just a simulation of it. As long as you get tokens for using it that is what mattters. Better to mine like this than melt your phone.

The actual mining will be on PC’s.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:39:36 AM

My understanding is it simulates mining. So therefore no resources used on your phone. They just look at the specs of your phone and you get tokens based on that. It is essentially still mining, just a simulation of it. As long as you get tokens for using it that is what mattters. Better to mine like this than melt your phone.

Is this actually correct? Just asking. But if it is correct, then it would be much more convinced of the system really being sustainable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BroganBloodstone

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:43:50 AM

Is this actually correct? Just asking. But if it is correct, then it would be much more convinced of the system really being sustainable.

I am sure someone will be along soon to clear it up. But that is what my understanding is of how the mining works on mobiles.

Not sure but you may get coins also for other activities you do in the app eventually.
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

i'm good in playing a simulation flying game ,so..i 'm a pilot that can fly a real airplane now! Shocked
BroganBloodstone

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:48:23 AM

i'm playing a simulation flying game ,so..i 'm a pilot that can fly a real airplane now! Shocked

Don’t get what you mean. The point of the mobile mining is to get the masses involved. It is just a tool for marketing purposes. The average joe using the app will not know or care if the app is actually mining.
contraband

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:58:42 AM

Yes it is correct.
contraband

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:59:59 AM

i'm playing a simulation flying game ,so..i 'm a pilot that can fly a real airplane now! Shocked

Don’t get what you mean. The point of the mobile mining is to get the masses involved. It is just a tool for marketing purposes. The average joe using the app will not know or care if the app is actually mining.

Dont pay him any attention he comes and FUD the thread once and a while, dont listen to him
contraband

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:03:39 AM

I am sure someone will be along soon to clear it up. But that is what my understanding is of how the mining works on mobiles.

Not sure but you may get coins also for other activities you do in the app eventually.

Yes correct! You can run mining app in the background or you can play the in App game and get bonus coins
BroganBloodstone

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:06:28 AM

Dont pay him any attention he comes and FUD the thread once and a while, dont listen to him

Yea. Looks like one of those people.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:36:59 AM

Well it's a pity the mobile "mining" isn't real. I think with current processing power on smartphones they could made an algo to use it for a real blockchain purpose, something like PoS comes to mind (how much power is needed for transactions confirmations?). On the other hand even this mining simulation game will add value and bring more users, so I guess it will serve for the mass adoption anyway.
jhannlenris

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:45:58 AM

I see Electroneum as interesting project, but I dont understand exactly if this is realy mobile mining coin. What I understand from here about Electroneum mining: mining work only with PC and mobile users receive rewards for use Electroneum app wich runs games (not for mining). If this is not real, I want a clear explanation from devs. Thanks.

Mining the blockchain is for the desktop miner. The allocated Electroneum pool will reward users for running the app in the background, allocating coins when they run the Mobile mining experience. They are not adding blocks on the blockchain. You can play a game on your smartphone to slightly increase the coin allocation from running the app, which in turn educates you on blockchain-mining and enables you to turn on your computer, and actually mine the blockchain.

If Electroneum team say this is first mobile mining coin and this is just a joke I have some seriouse doubts in their project. When they use mobile users to use app for marketing purpose and offer coins as rewards this is not mobile mining experience.

It is a mining-experience, you experience how it feels to mine, but you don't do it per se. That is what it means. Nobody says this is the first mobile mining coin, and have never done at all; many have tried and failed. But this is the first that neglects the bad things about previous miners by doing things differently. And with this aimed at the non-initiated public, they don't want to setup complicated or damaging software on their phones just to mine. They made it easy. It is an experience, not a miner.

BTCINVESTOR

Activity: 176

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:16:49 AM

A recent study showed that about 38% of people between the ages of 18 and 24 were planning on investing in bitcoin.

https://lendedu.com/blog/bitcoins-role-in-the-american-economy

Electroneum is addressing the #1 reason this demographic is not currently invested: barrier to entry. Any of us involved in this movement that have told our friends and family about this know that people are fascinated and interested but lack the savvy to truly participate. There is huge "understanding-of-math-privilege" when it comes to crypto. A ton of people want in but just don't know how or are too intimidated. I know scores of these people.

By virtue of even being on this forum you all are part of an elite group of individuals that simply understand the computer science or even just the inarguable numbers behind cryptocurrency. Electroneum is truly the first to break open this barrier to entry. I know about 12-14 people personally that are going to download the app on November 1st just because it is simple enough for them to handle at that point. These are people that would love to buy into this ICO RIGHT NOW, but as I said, it's just too complicated for them. It's out of reach.  November 1st is going to change all that.

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: